Dom Top from Online Fun

Story Info
The story of a hot hookup with a big dick top cuffing me.
2.6k words
4.47
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oweeeg
oweeeg
1 Followers

We met through Grindr after talking for a while we agreed to meet at his place. We'd spoken for quite a while and it had gotten quite flirty, his profile said 'dom top' which had caught my sub bottom eye immediately. I was still nervous despite the extensive build up, the sort of fluttering excitement of knowing intense sexual pleasure is imminent but also the nerves of meeting a new person who could be dangerous. Overall I felt quite exhilarated by the prospect of the swollen cock I'd seen against the shocking white of bathroom tiles on Grindr being shoved inside my ass.

I loved being dominated especially when I was at peak horniness and I was deep into my slut phase gagging for and on dick as much as possible. I'd told him a lot of what I enjoyed and I knew what he liked but we hadn't established a plan as such, we decided to just let it flow and get as kinky as the mood took us. I was optimistic for some hard fucking.

The walk to his uni room was short. I strode over their with a trembling gait trying not to let the excitement break into a smile of surging libido or to allow my pace to quicken too much betraying my cock hungry lust. He met me at a street corner and was surprisingly more attractive than his photos. His frame was broad but not huge and his hair was a floppy mass of mid-dark brown. He had strikingly blue eyes that were unusually pale and bright with skin that was so pale as to be near sallow but not quite. Standing about 6'2" with gently outlined biceps, he was a very exciting prospect.

"Hi" he said without a hint of the sheepishness which usually imbues the icebreaking word.

"Hello there" I nervously responded my heart racing so much it felt as if it were rocking my chest forward and backward. My eyes lifted from the floor to meet his icy eyes which glowed with a anticipatory flare.

"How are yah? Nice to finally meet you!" He said pushing through a charming toothy smile.

"Nice to meet you too. And I'm okay thanks it's been a pleasant day just a bit busy. I'm tired but very excited." His grin was electric and as we small talked our way towards his accommodation block I grew steadily more at ease realising he was a genuinely nice character as well as packing a 7" cock and desire to smash the hell out of my twinky ass. We ascended a few flights of stairs and my eyes were drawn towards his crotch by the near magnetic force of seeing a gentle then more ferocious engorgement beneath the fabric of his jeans. He gave another smile, this time more betraying of the pounding sexual tension between us. He had caught me looking and smirked at me.

"I'm going commando lol. Specially for you." With that he blow a kiss with eyes almost mocking my now evident extraordinary horniness.

"You okay to start as soon as we head in?" He asked.

"Yes, for sure." I said now confident in his presence.

"Excellente!" He said. He gave off an aurora that was a hair's breadth from twatty arrogance but that was a very big turn on for me and sent so much blood rushing into me cock I wondered how there could be any left for the rest of my body. As we reached the door he pulled me close and whispered in my ear,

"I'm gonna give you cock like you've never had it before. I'm gonna use both of those slutty holes so fucking hard." I almost trembled when he said it. The door sealed behind us to a messy room with underwear and sweaty gym gear strewn across the floor, while the smell of lube and cum faintly suffusing the air.

He slammed me against the wall immediately kissing me roughly and forcefully thrusting his hand down the back of my jeans. He grabbed my left cheek with just enough force to sting. His tongue was already deep in my throat and his rock solid erection pressing hard into my thigh. I moaned to let him know I was enjoying it. I wanted to please him badly and my arousal had hardened my penis to steal. His fingers pressed against my hole and circled gently before he pushed just the tip into my ass. It was only for a moment but sent a shock wave through me that made shake. The kissing got harder and rougher until he started thrilling, bruising rasps on my neck. I moaned as loud as I could for him. He said he liked subs being vocal, loudly announcing their love of his cock.

His hand forced my head downwards until I was on knees, face centimetres from the zip of his jeans.

"Suck my dick bitch!" He commanded, shoving my face into his ever so slightly sweaty crotch. I stuck my tongue out and looked directly into eyes. Opening my mouth as wide as I could I watched as he unzipped the jeans, undid the button and let them fall to his ankles. He pulled his shirt off as well revealing slight muscle tone across his torso.

"What are you waiting for?" His voice was half-impatient half-sarcastic and he smiled down at me before plunging his cock into mouth. It rubbed against my palate and the roof of my mouth before pushing right to the back of my willing throat. I'd only had a few moments to observe his rigid cock before it violated my face but it was big. Engorged and heavy, the thickness would be challenging and the length made it almost monolithic. Purplish veins adorning the surface bulged with lust and the tip already dripped salty, sticky precum. His balls were weighty and eminently suckable, a treat to be savoured later. He pushed my head right up against the wall and began gyrating his hips until it formed long deep thrusts pulling almost all the way out before gliding back into my neck. The blissful motion of his dick in my mouth coupled with my breathless gags was ecstasy. He moaned with a volume high enough to penetrate the walls without doubt. His voice had the quality of an arrogant jock type sportsman. He gave another groan of perfervid pleasure quickly morphing into words,

"You have a fucking awesome throat dude, aaaahhhhh." I was sweating with the heat of the situation as his pace quickened. Then he pulled out without warning, kicked his jeans off and ordered me to strip for him.

I pulled the cloths from my skin as fast as I could desperate for contact with his penis again.

"In front of the mirror lil' sub!" He smirked as he grabbed my hips staring me towards the full body mirror bolted to the wall next to the wardrobe. He positioned me directly in front of it so my full naked body was reflected back at us. His chin pushed into my shoulder and he gazed over pushing his cock between my cheeks. One hand moved towards and grasped my dick tightly. Pulling back the foreskin and tracing his index finger along my frenulum down to my balls. He grabbed them and circled thumb around one of the testicles. The other hand brushed delicately across my pectoral muscle and settled onto one nipple. He pulled the skin tight with his index and ring finger then flicked the nipple with his middle finger. I was involuntarily breathing with a deep heaviness by this point and whimpering harder and harder.

"Louder baby, loud so everyone can here what a good sub bottom you are." His words make my cock twitch and upped the volume to almost a shout of euphoria. He kissed my neck again, escalating from hard suctioning kisses to something closer to a bite, dragging his teeth along my neck then pressing them into my earlobe. The sensations were overwhelmingly fantastic and I think he could sense I was getting too close too soon.

I was shocked by the force and ease with which he tossed me onto the ample sized mattress. I scrambled to sit up only for him to press his hand into my neck pushing me down again. He moved so his ass was directly above my chest and pulled my head up feeding me his cock again already dripping in my saliva. For a few minutes he let me suck him, swirling my tongue around the bulbous head and taking the length as deep as my gaping jaw would allow. He moaned the whole time with quickening shallow breaths before he flipped me onto my front so my dick pressed uncomfortably hard into the mattress. He kneeled in front of my face and looked at me with victorious, expectant eyes. The non-verbal cue was clear and I lurched forward and but the thick cock back into my mouth. Instantly he began thrusting again, the upward curve choking me into bliss. I sucked on his balls hard feeling the loose skin run against my tongue and smooth cheeks. I licked them for an ecstatically long time, trying to stuff as much as I could into my mouth at a time. He pulled my head up by my hair then shoved his tongue back into my throat

"I can taste the cock so deep inside you lil whore mouth, bitch. You want it in your ass? Make me know you want my cock." He said it with so much thirst in his voice I thought I might blow my load there and then but held it back and begged for his dick like he wanted while he walked to the bedside table. He pulled out two sets of handcuffs and I smiled in shear lust, beaming like true slut.

He cuffed both my hands to the bed frame and jumped on top of me. His face was inches from mine, his eyes piercing right into mine.

"I can smell my premium on your breath." He said in a jocular burst. He backed off a little then spat in my face without warning. I cried out in horniness unable to restrain my desperation to get fucked.

"Please fuck me! Please sir!" I yelped.

"Louder" he replied. Then licked my right nipple and began to tease me with gentle flicking. He repeated on my left and played with them harder until I was writhing beneath him pinned down by his weight. Cock twitching and moaning wildly he once again commanded me to beg for his thick cock.

"Please sir, please fuck my hole. Put your big cock inside me. I need big cock. I need your big cock. Please sir, fuck my ass!" I was shouting through a lens of frantic breathing. The nipple teasing was getting me unbarably close. The desire to cum was all consuming but I was cuffed to the bad and couldn't hope touch my cock. All it would take would be a single brush to make me explode like an atomic bomb. But there was no way he would allow that so I continued to beg for him to fill my well used ass with that beautiful dick. Again he saw how close I was getting and relished the cruelty of bringing me close then backing off. He gave one last hard tug on my nipples, nearly tipping me over edge before he positioned himself to fuck my mouth again. This time he was slower, conserving his energy for the onslaught he would unleash inside my hole. He finished ploughing my face, wrapped a condom around his dick, lubed up and pulled my legs back over his shoulders.

The commensal of ass eating was a gorgeous sensation, feeling his lips and tongue move across then inside my hole was enough to make me tremble and whimper again. His eyes flashed upward when I started to writhe harder and tauntingly paused for a moment to tell me how tasty my ass was before burying his face back in. His fingers pushed into me, one first then two and finally three pressing with increasing force over my sensitive prostate. He started to slide them in and out while licking the outer edge of my hole. He began to full on finger fuck me making my need for his colossal cock even more incendiary. Finally he pressed his cock against my hole joyfully asking

"This is what you've been waiting for isn't it? You wanna get fucked now?" I nodded frantically and almost screamed my consent at him.

"You're such a fucking bottom," he said humourously, making me wait another another tortuously horny moment for the hard ass fucking I so badly craved.

His cock slid into me gently so he could see I was alright and when the expression on my face transformed from desperation to sexually blissful relief he started to pound me. His cock felt enormous inside me and his thrusts were powerful enough to make me burst out in deafening involuntary moans. He loved my moaning and leaned into my face to spit right into it before grabbing my throat again. My dick jolted as he started to choke me. It was agony feeling him so deep inside me, the sliding sensation against my prostate interspersed with hard crashes that made my whole pelvis flood with pleasure but not being able touch my cock.

"You have such a good hole bitch," he said as I started to moan louder for him gently nodding my head and looking directly into his frost blue eyes, my own wide with furious arousal.

"Fuuuccckkk me. Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Oh my God you're so huge! You're fucking me so hard! Please sir more! Please, please you're giving it to me so fucking hard, it's amazing!" I was gone with the pleasure feeling his cock go faster and faster into my ass while I lay restrained with my eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

"You like your ass fucked you bottom bitch? Wanna go harder? You want this big fucking cock ploughing your ass harder? Reckon you can take me really pounding you?" He was driving me crazy with his talk and I shouted in response dying to feel him fuck me harder.

"Yes sir, yes sir! I fucking love anal! I love big cock inside my ass. I need you to fuck me harder!"

What came next was incredible. He fucked me so hard the bed groaned and my legs started shaking. My cock grew harder than I had dreamt it could and the rapid thrusting into me made my whole body rock and toes curl into sheer white. With the pummelling of my ass growing more intense I knew I couldn't last long even without the ability to touch my own cock. He leaned back pushed into me with a new level of prostate hammering than I had fantasised about and I was flung far past the edge immediately.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuccccckkkkk! I'm gonna cum sir, right now! I'm gonna cum!"

The noise I made was a moan of deep anal orgasm surging right through me as I looked with laser accuracy into the depths of those inky black pupils. The cum erupted from my cock in huge lashes across my whole torso and chest leaving me shaking. I felt him give a few final massive thrusts then groan the words out at epic volume,

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh bitch!" The final slam into me sent him into a massive orgasm twitching his dick inside me. He collapsed onto me getting my cum all over him then gently kissed me.

"You were fucking great dude. That was epic," he said, his face clearly the haze of cuming and resurfacing from the intense pleasure.

oweeeg
oweeeg
1 Followers