Domestic Arrangements Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You okay?' He mouths.

I wipe my hair back from my flushed face and nod, smiling as I sit back on my knees. I feel incredible, like a sex goddess. This man who has bought me to climax so many times with his words alone is now so visibly, erotically affected by me.

We both take some time to recover. He spends about twenty minutes chatting to the listeners, doing shoutouts and funny requests. I go for my glass of wine, but Tom gestures firmly to the water first, and after the first sip I understand why, instant relief to my mouth and throat. There's a sheen of sweat on my chest, the room feels stiflingly hot and my hair sticks to the back of my neck. I don't want to change a thing though, as I sit back on the bed, making sure I stay in Tom's line of vision.

Feeling horny, I teasingly pull down one strap of my bra, then another. Tom watches carefully, still keeping up the line of chat to the listeners. I see his gaze fall to my breasts and he nods slowly.

Slow and teasing, I reach behind me and unhook the bra. Keeping the cups pressed to my chest, I take my arms out of the straps and hold the garment against me for a moment before allowing it to drop.

Tom stares at my chest, shaking his head and licking his lips before mouthing; 'yes...'.

I sip my wine again and sit back, idly circling my nipple with one finger. To his credit, he manages to keep up the chat, though when I look at his lap, I know the combination of my naked tits and the erotic chat is having an effect on him.

He leans towards the screen; "What does that say?" he addresses the chat, "'Am I hard again yet'? Damn, it's like you guys hardly know me." He reaches down and strokes a hand over his cock, already almost back to its former glory. "Long and strong, baby."

My pussy throbs just at the sight of it and I know instinctively that this whole thing is no warm up. He's going to let the world listen to us having sex, and I can hardly wait.

It's like we're on the same wavelength; "What do you all think I should do next?" His voice is charged with arousal and I know whatever they suggest he's just going to do what he wants. "Think I should I fuck her? You want to hear me fuck my slutty little roommate? Yeah?" He looks at me and snaps his fingers. "Here. Now."

I practically jump to it and am standing at his side in seconds. His eyes are alight at my eagerness and he reciprocates, not hesitating for a moment. He yanks my thong aside and slides three fingers inside me, making me gasp. I'm soaking wet, pussy swollen and ripe and ready. I grab at his shoulders to steady myself, eyes wide.

He moves his fingers around, prompting obscene wet noises from my slit. "You hear how wet she is?" He moans, "Gagging for it, needy bitch. Fucked her from behind last night, so I think I'll get her on her back tonight, get those legs good and wide. Watch those gorgeous tits bounce as I fuck her." He plunges his fingers into me again and again, drawing out the noise, letting hundreds of anonymous users hear just how horny I am.

My fingers tighten on his shoulders. Tom looks between me and the chat and I see his cock twitch. Oh god, I want him so badly.

He looks back up at me and licks his lips, "You ready?"

I nod.

"Yeah? Alright. On the bed, on your back, now. The shoes stay on." He follows me to the bed, positioning the microphone nearby before pushing me down and my legs open. He doesn't bother removing my thong, just hooks his fingers into it and moves it aside. The sides dig into my hips as he lines up at my entrance.

"She's so wet..." He tells his listeners, standing at the edge of the bed at the perfect height. "Looks so good...all swollen and breedable and ready for my dick..." He slides into me again in one move, my slick, soaking cunt giving absolutely no resistance and drawing a moan from me. That gorgeous stretching sensation is still there, and I feel wonderfully pinned down by his thick, hard cock.

I stare up at him as I adjust to the fullness and he's breathing hard. His eyes are blown dark with arousal and he nods slowly, approvingly, as he strokes up and down my bent legs. He looks so good arched over me like this, every muscle in his body tensed and primed, his face set in concentration.

When he starts to move I close my eyes, focusing only on the sensation of his long strokes. In and out, in and out, his hips pressing into me as he sheaths himself fully inside. He exaggerates it a little for his audience, putting an extra grunt behind every thrust and I find myself matching his efforts, letting my moans be louder than usual. Make it a good show for his listeners - even make them a little envious, maybe.

He grabs at the backs of my knees, holding them wide as his cock slides into me again and again. I look down and watch it disappearing over and over between my lips, shining even in the low light from my juices. The sight is so madly erotic that my head falls back and I whimper weakly, tears of desperation picking at my eyes. "Ohhh, god..."

I roll my head over and look at the screen. Messages are coming thick and fast, filled with eggplant, fire and sweating faced emojis. The fact they can hear all of this sends a fresh wave of arousal through me.

Tom is fully into his dominant persona. His grip on my legs is tight enough to bruise (and I secretly hope it will), the muscles of his slim frame flex as he slams into me over and over, and he watches, panting, as my tits shake with every thrust, each topped with a hard rosy nipple. The bed makes muffled squeaks under the force of our fucking, shaking as he pounds me into the mattress.

He releases my legs and grabs my wrists, pinning them down tightly above my head and leaning forward to adjust his angle. I squeak in pleasure as the new position hits somewhere new inside me and just as good.

He lowers himself down and catches my nipple between his teeth. The sting from his firm grip almost makes me scream, and the sound that escapes my mouth is pure pornstar.

"Don't stop." I whisper, quiet enough so the mic won't catch it over the pop of him releasing my nipple.

He shakes his head and continues to thrust into me. "So good..." He mutters through gritted teeth. "Feels so fucking good...squeezing my cock... ahh, fuck!"

I push my hips up to meet his movements and everything starts to blur as the heat builds inside me. The friction of his cock hitting my clit then slipping deep inside me is too good.

"You close?" He demands.

I nod, biting my lip.

"Where should I cum?" He demands his listeners, grinning breathlessly down at me. "On her face? Should I paint these pretty tits with my cum?" He looks at the chat box and laughs, "Inside her? You filthy bitches. You're saying I should fill her up, leave her dripping? Make a nice little creampie?"

I give another strangled cry as I nearly, so nearly come. I'm so close, I'm so close and I want to come so badly.

"Alright, the people have spoken." He starts to thrust faster, pressing himself further down as he ploughs me. "Oh, yeah - take it - take my cock - let them hear you - gonna fill you up, dirty little whore..."

That. That pushes me over the edge and my head falls back again against the mattress, hips bucking madly as I come, hard and loud, whining and keening with pleasure. I see Tom look between me and the chat box, grinning broadly - my noisy orgasm has obviously gone down well.

"God, she's so fucking tight." He pants, eyes shut as he drives deeper into me, "Feels so damn good. Wish you guys could see this - see what a good little slut she is..." He groans loudly, throwing his head back. "Going to fill her up...pump her full of cum..."

I smile and breathe in, testing my wrists against his grip and making my voice higher and breathier, loud enough for the mic to pick it up; "Yes Sir.... fill me up, please..."

His eyes snap open in delight and the next second I watch his jaw drop as he tenses, release shattering across his face as he cums. I feel it flood into me, filling my pussy and for a moment I feel an overwhelming, animalistic desire for him to actually knock me up. Our moans mingle for a second before silence falls, broken only by Tom gasping for air in the aftermath.

He lies on top of me for a moment, his cock still deep inside me. I want to wrap my legs around him and keep him close but I hardly trust myself to move. Every muscle in my body feels exhausted and I don't trust my legs to hold me up.

"Ah, fuck..." He growls, getting up. His cock slips out of my pussy and I miss the fullness immediately. God, I am a mess - his sticky cum and my own juices coating my inner thighs and dripping onto the sheet under me.

He staggers back to the computer and I can hear him chuckling as he reads out a few more messages while I lie there, panting and reeling from what's just happened.

"'God, I wish that were me,' you guys are shameless... 'That was hot as hell,' you got that right..." I can hear the fatigue in his voice, so it's no surprise that he starts wrapping things up soon after. "Thanks for tuning in, everyone. Hope you enjoyed that, because I damn well did..." He promises another stream soon, a new audio on Friday, then he signs off and stumbles back to the bed, crashing down half on top of me. His hand slides to my waist and he pulls me flush against him, our sweaty skin pressing together.

"You okay?" He asks. The growl is gone. Sweet, dorky Tom is back, thank goodness.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Yeah, I'm okay. You?"

He laughs, pressing his head against my collarbone resignedly. "Am I okay, she asks. Jesus Christ, Steph..." He lifts up his head and presses a kiss to my neck. "I have never been better. This is going to sound weird, but I am so fucking proud of you."

I trace my hands up and down his back. "Think I've got a future in audio porn?"

"Oh, definitely!" He rolls off and looks over at me. "Honestly, I'm just so pleased you went for it. I thought you'd like it, but only if you got out of your head and holy shit...you did."

I can't help but grin up at the ceiling. "Do you know how many listeners...?"

"Last count, about two thousand. We've had more before, but that's pretty average for a weeknight stream..."

Wow. Two thousand people just heard me get seriously fucked.

A look of concern crosses Tom's face. "Are you alright? I know it's kind of full on."

I sigh happily, "That was so unbelievably hot. I loved it."

He grins. "I knew it." After a few seconds, he adds; "We should get you to bed. I keep forgetting you have work in the morning. Do you want to shower now, or tomorrow?"

"First thing tomorrow." I mutter sleepily. "I'll just clean myself up for now."

"Okay," I feel his arm hook around my back and hoist me into a sitting position. "Come on."

I let him manoeuvre my body. He's deceptively strong. He eases the shoes off my feet so I don't break something trying to walk in them and presses his lips quickly to the inside of my ankle. "There. Can you stand?"

"I honestly don't know!" I press my hand over my mouth as I break into giggles. I can't help it, the sudden drop of adrenaline in my body is making me feel a little loopy.

"You," Tom says, trying not to laugh himself, "Are adorable." He grabs his black robe from the back of the chair. "Here, put this on."

I press my thighs together, conscious of the stickiness now smeared down my leg, "No, it'll get messy."

"Don't care." He helps me into it, pulling it snugly around my body. He pulls me close, resting his forehead against mine for a second. "Keep warm."

Leaning heavily on the wall, I make it to the bathroom, use the toilet and clean up the worst of the mess on my legs. My whole body is starting to ache now, like I've just finished a serious workout. Which, I guess I have, in a way. Faint bruises are beginning to show from his grip on my legs and when I catch sight of myself in the mirror I'm delighted to see the smears of makeup under my eyes.

I stare at my reflection as I reach for the cleanser. Smudged makeup. Hair sticking in every direction. A post-orgasm flush still painted across my chest. The image of well-fucked.

When I pass back by Tom's room, he's pulling the dirty sheet off the mattress, a huge damp patch noticeable.

I lean on the doorframe, still swathed in his robe. "Do you...want to come and sleep in my bed?" I ask awkwardly. "Since it's my fault we kind of made a mess of yours."

He turns and smiles warmly at me. "Sure."

He brings the water through to my room and persuades me to drink another glassful before turning in. After I turn the lights off, we only lie separately for a couple of minutes before, without saying anything, we shuffle closer to each other. He slings an arm around my shoulders and our legs tangle together. He's warm and solid and smells like sex and I draw close, pressing against his chest. The feeling of our bodies together like this feels so good. More than that, it feels right.

"Steph?" He whispers into the dark.

"Yeah?"

His hand cups my jaw and I feel the pad of his thumb stroke gently across my bottom lip. Knowing what's coming, I tilt my head upwards and gladly accept the long, lingering kiss he presses to my mouth.

12