Domestic Bliss

Story Info
My partner rewards me for a hard day of house cleaning.
1.3k words
4.49
16.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[massage, rimming, oral, anal, MF]

I hate cleaning. And cooking. Most adult chores really.

But, I still do them because they need to be done to maintain some togetherness in my home.

I do them. But I hate every second of it.

I will fume and rage and curse the entire time. Using a bit too much force to sweep the junk on the floor. Vigorously wiping the counters and gritting my teeth as I get the grime out. Slamming trash into the trash can.

I am not a road rager. I am a rage cleaner. But I do get shit done.

After cleaning the dishes, kitchen, floors, sinks, and toilet, I am done. After I've taken a shower and cleaned the shower too. All I want to do is collapse and do nothing.

...unless...

If there was someone here to massage my aching back, I would melt into oblivion. Just collapse on the couch face down. Feel a pair of large, warm hands cup and squeeze my ample hips, thumbs running over my lower back. Feel someone straddle my legs and butt as they get the leverage they need to really dig into my muscles.

Lie there completely limp, drooling, moaning as I get worked on by an Adonis. Taking his time to massage every inch of my body until there's no will left in me and I am just putty.

Then have him lie next to me and take me into his arms, squeeze me tight and kiss me deeply and passionately. Taking his time to show his appreciation for all the work I've done and the love he has for me and my body. Slowly wake me up with his electricity until I am moving against him, grinding, pressing myself against him, aching for him.

Finally roll over on top, undo his pants and remove mine. Kiss him deeply while I slowly rub his cock against my clit, feeling it warm and hard, feeling the soft skin. Rub his head over my opening, feeling his cock get slick with my juices, of which there is an abundant amount. Grind against his cock, teasing, pressing it against my opening, but not allowing it fully in. Making us both crazy with lust.

As we kiss, he is reaching around, squeezing my ample ass, moving his hands all over my body, but always coming back to the ass. He reaches further until his fingertips are deep within my crack, all warm and slightly sweaty. He teases the edge of my asshole with his fingers, but can't quite reach.

His fingers teasing my ass are driving me crazy, so I turn him on the couch until he's lying down and swivel on top of him, giving him a face full of ass to look at and smell. Immediately he pulls my ass in close and breathes it in deeply, and his erection, already large in my face, twitches. I kiss it and tease it with my lips, rubbing the soft skin of my lips and cheeks and nose along the shaft, smelling that deliciously musky cock scent.

My lips pause as I feel him kiss my puckered ring just as deeply as he kissed my mouth seconds before, and I moan softly, moving my hips against his tongue as he tries to get as deep as possible. I spread my cheeks for him so he can go deeper, opening up my ring.

Realizing I am neglecting his cock, I grasp it in my hand and run my tongue around his head slowly working my way down, focusing for a moment on the tender spot just underneath before continuing down, getting it nice and slick. Then I slowly take him into my mouth, still running my tongue over and around his head as I bob and go deeper, deeper, until the full length of his member is disappearing into my mouth with each stroke.

Now he's the one distracted and moaning, enjoying my attentions. I remind him of the hole that needs his attention by sitting back onto his face and he obliges by thrusting his tongue as deep as it will go. I rock on his face and feel my pussy juices dripping onto his chin as my arousal grows. I need him now. Desperately.

I dismount his face and pull him into the bedroom, each of us frantically shedding any leftover articles of clothing. As we reach the room, he pulls me in and squeezes me, kissing me again, and I can taste all my flavors on his lips, bitter and sweet and salty. I wonder if he can smell his cock musk on mine?

We fall into bed and I go face down, ass up, letting him know exactly what I want as I rub my clit. He bends down and gives my ass a few more kisses and licks, unable to stop his worship of my beautiful behind. He reaches a hand down and catches the thin string of pussy juices starting to drip, smearing it up over my asshole. I feel his finger enter my ass so easily and I moan with desire, wanting more, pushing against his finger, fucking it.

He pulls his finger out and lines up his cock. I brace myself to be filled and gasp as he enters, not my ass, but my soaking pussy. Just one brief stroke to get it wet and then his cock is there, pressing against my anal ring, opening it up, stretching me. I moan louder, furiously working my clit, goosebumps raising the hairs on my arms as I finally get what I've been aching for.

He pushes in, going gradually deeper with each stroke in until finally he is all the way in. I hold him there for a second, savoring the full feeling, then I beg him to fuck me, fast and hard. He obliges.

I feel his cock pounding my ass with full strokes, in and out, a bit rough, just the way I like it. I feel my orgasm build as I cry out, my body breaking out in goosebumps over and over again and his cock hits all the right spots deep inside. I cum hard, breaking our rhythm a bit as I erratically spasm and gasp. Finally I tell him to stop, stop for a second, as I am sensitive after cumming.

But we're not done.

I get up, have him lie on the bed and straddle him in reverse cowgirl, my favorite position for cumming over and over again. I slide one leg over his, one leg under the other, then reach back. His cock has dried some, so I get some of my own abundant natural lube and coat his cock in it, rubbing it for a moment. Finally, I place him again at my ring, now well stretched, and open myself as I lower my body onto his cock once more.

I rock there for a moment, his cock fully embedded inside me. Then I lean forward onto my arms and push back onto his cock, going faster and faster until we have a good pace, using my shoulder muscles to push back and fuck him hard.

I can already feel my second orgasm building, and I keep going as it bursts over me, not as strong as the first, but still delicious.

Giving my shoulders a break, I squat in more of a frog-legged position, lowering and raising myself with full force. I open my muscles and start to feel that involuntary urge to shit. This feeling drives me insane with lust and sends me again towards another orgasm. I can feel that he is getting ready to cum too, so I fuck him faster and harder, both of us moaning and gasping and sweating as it finally breaks. I feel him convulse, filling my ass with cum, and I cum too, twitching and falling over. I quickly remove my hand from my overly sensitive clit, savoring the last of the convulsions. Finally, spent, I slowly remove his shrinking cock from my ass and collapse next to him in bed.

We are both hot and sweaty, but he still leans over and gives me a brief kiss and squeeze.

"Thank you for cleaning the house today," he says.

"I could get used it, I suppose," I say, and sigh.