Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 17

Story Info
The day after delivery.
1.7k words
4.19
7.6k
2

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seventeen

I was nursing when Arlene woke the next morning. When she started stroking my hair and humming a little lullaby I damn near came.

I released her nipple and crawled up to kiss her, the taste of her milk still on my tongue.

"Make love to me David," she said, smiling, "get that baby back in there."

I laughed and kissed her again, touched between her legs, and found her wet and ready.

"Relax," I said softly as I moved around, my knees between hers, and guided myself to her.

She was relaxed and while not as completely stretched and loose as she had been immediately after delivery, she was still very loose.

It felt good.

She moaned a little as I pushed in far enough that my pubic bone met hers, but her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in, holding me to her.

Our lovemaking was slow and gentle, soft kisses covered her face, and whispered "I love you" was said often.

She came first, her orgasm bringing the first hint of any tightness at all.

I was behind her by only a few seconds.

As we lay in the afterglow, me playing with her nipple, fascinated as drop after drop was produced.

"David," she said very softly, "I'm frightened."

I caressed her cheek and said, "why?"

She smiled, an expression I can only call "smiled wanly," and said, "because I want to do it again."

I brushed a stray wisp of hair away from her eye.

"Shall I put it back in and start pumping you up?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "wellllllllllllll, after a shower and something to eat, yes."

I kissed her and said, "well, you ARE a bit of a mess."

She giggled and slapped me on the chest.

"It's your fault you bastard," she said.

"Nope," I said, grinning, "you know how you can stop it."

She turned serious and said, "I don't want to David. Please don't hate me."

I smiled and said, "not a chance, now come on," and I rolled out of bed and offered my hand.

I led her to the bathroom and got the water temperature set while she sat and peed.

When she stood I was fascinated by the changes in her body.

Where her belly had been so big there was almost a flap, the stretch marks clear, her belly button a deep slot.

The extra weight she had put on was interesting too. A soft fold across her back and, of course, her heavy distended breasts. All in all, she was beautiful and my erection was instantaneous.

I enjoyed washing her face and then her hair. When I did her body I noticed her wince when I did her breasts and when I asked she said they were tender.

She jumped again when I did her pussy and said, "God, that'll never be the same again."

I laughed and touched her again and said, "different and better," giving her a kiss.

Clean and dry I led her to the full-length mirror, stood behind her, and watched as she looked at herself.

"Oh God," she kind of moaned as she lifted the soft flap of her belly and let it fall.

My hands were on her shoulders and I whispered, "you're beautiful."

She smiled at me in the mirror.

I reached around and covered her hands on the soft, warm flesh where her belly had been so distended and then ran my palms up to cup her breasts, gently squeezing her nipple bringing forth a white drop, and said, "you know, there is a school of thought that a woman is her sexiest for that first year after the baby comes."

She smiled again, a little Mona Lisa smile, and said, "put it back honey, please, I feel empty."

I grinned and went into the other room where Sarah and I had put the "baby" after she delivered, picked it up, and took it to her. She hadn't seen it yet.

Her eyes got big and then she smiled.

"Ummmmmmmmm," she said softly, "how much does that weigh?"

"Thirteen pounds, four ounces," I said.

She grinned and said, "can you make it bigger the next time?"

I smiled and went into the bathroom, opened the drain on the "baby" over the tub, and started it draining.

When I turned around she was standing there, watching.

"It is crazy of me David," she asked, "that I want to be huge and in labor again?"

I grinned back now and said, "Maybe, but I really REALLY like it."

She giggled and said, "feed me before you knock me up again."

So I did. I made a good breakfast and as we ate it was a surreal conversation.

She was asking what we would do when David came home from college.

I laughed and said, "well, you should probably deliver a week or so before he gets here."

She didn't laugh back.

"David," she said and opened her little Chromebook computer clicked on a few keys.

"David," she repeated, turning the little computer so I could see the screen, "this is what I want."

On the screen was an obviously photoshopped picture. The woman reminded me of Arlene's body type, voluptuous with heavy breasts. But it was the belly that was so obvious. The photoshop artist had pulled it out until, if she stuck her arms straight out she still wouldn't have reached past it. I looked at the picture, looked at Arlene, and said, "gorgeous."

"But I can't let our son see me like that," she said.

I laughed.

"Ya think," I managed.

She was grinning.

"So I'll need to deliver and have some clothes to, well," and she blushed, "cover me up."

"We have a plan," I said.

She grinned and turned the computer around again.

"Make me into this," she said.

This time it was a cartoon of a woman, hugely, immensely fat.

"I'll do my best," I promised.

"Are you sure?" I said after a moment.

"Yesssssssssssssssss," she hissed.

I held her eyes for a few seconds and thought I saw some madness there.

But I didn't care by then.

"Okay," I said simply and stood, taking her hand.

In the bedroom, I laid her on her back and pushed her legs back until her knees touched her nipples.

"Open yourself up honey," I said and went to get the "baby" and filling syringe.

I had a gallon of water, the syringe, and the baby when I returned.

She was still in that position and with her fingers, she held herself open.

"Welllllll," I said, approaching her with a grin, "I guess I won't need the speculum."

She grinned that wild grin again, pulled herself even wider, flexed something inside, and her cervix came forward.

"Oh my," I said, "do that again."

Suddenly her cervix pulled back and then thrust out, almost to the opening of her pussy.

I smiled.

"Want to see?" I asked and she nodded.

So I got her hand mirror and angled it so she could see and she exercised those muscles.

"Put it in David," she said, "I want to watch."

And so I did, as I held the mirror so she could and watch.

I inserted the little pink ball through the cervical opening, drawing a little groan.

She watched as I loaded the syringe with the first 4 ounces of her new pregnancy and then locked it onto the little tube and pumped it in.

And I kept repeating the process, four ounces at a time, until I had a full gallon in and her baby bump was showing again, pulling that flap of skin on her belly tight.

"Let me," she said and it was my turn to watch as she pumped another gallon into the baby.

Her belly was big now, skin tight, stretch marks shiny.

And she was gorgeous with her breasts dripping.

She breathed a deep, contented sigh.

"That's better," she said, smiling up at me.

She lifted her breast and squeezed her nipple, squeezing out a squirt of her milk.

"Dessert?" she said, smiling.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah," I said and latched on.

I was surprised at how freely her milk flowed.

She was stroking my hair and humming softly as I nursed, her milk sweet and almost creamy.

She used her finger to break my latch and offered her other breast.

"Keep it even honey," she said very softly.

And I suckled some more, this time on her other breast and was surprised that I was feeling full.

"Tell me I'm beautiful," she said when I released her breast, sated.

I smiled, kissed her, and told her she was beautiful.

"Tell me I'm desirable," she said.

I brushed hair away from her face and told her she was desirable.

She giggled and rolled over, ponderous with the size of her belly, and got up onto all fours, arching her back prettily, and said, "prove it."

I was already erect from nursing and so I mounted her from behind as she obviously wanted.

I took her slowly, pushing her forward, forcing her to push back to stay up on all fours.

She alternated between relaxing and tightening, exercising her muscles.

It was good sex.

When she started mooing I damn near lost my control.

I leaned forward and whispered, keeping my rhythm going, "shall I build you a stall, you milk cow you?"

She surprised me when she came, hard, almost screaming "mmmmmMMMMMMMOOOOOOO00000000ooooooooooooooo."

I reached around her, making her carry my weight, as I reached around and found her breasts and then her nipples and began milking her, milk squirting freely onto the sheet.

She came again, just as hard this time, mooing all the time.

Her fourth orgasm, when her body clenched and she squeezed on me so hard it was painful, and broke my control.

She lay on her side afterward, spent, smiling at me.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes, build me a stall," she said, looking at me very seriously.

That stopped me.

"Please," she said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I managed dumbly, "are you sure?"

"Yes," she replied, smiling.

"Can I ask why?" I managed, gathering my wits.

"I don't know David," she said, "I just know you said it and the image flashed into my mind and I want to, well, at least try to experience it."

"Well, okay then," I managed and kissed her again.

We never got dressed that day.

We made love and ate and made love and ate and made love again.