Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 19

Story Info
The Story is Complete.
2k words
4.22
7.9k
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah is cute in that buxom, bubbly way of young girls who would have been described as "pleasantly plump" through most of history. Her round face and round body are a man's dream, and her open willingness adds to the image of desirability.

But it's the body hair that makes her special. Where I was licking, right at the cup of her armpit, the hair was thick and coarse. I could taste the faint salt of her womansweat.

Down her side, the hair wasn't quite as coarse or thick, but it was still much heavier than any other woman I had ever seen. Where it spread up the swell of her breast it was fine, almost downy except for the ring around her nipples and areolas where the hairs were very thick and wiry. I love the feel of every part of her against my tongue.

She gasped when I bit down on her nipple and then her fingers entwined in my hair and pulled me hard against it. I suckled for a while, making her moan softly, while my fingers played with the hair, thick tufts at the cup of her hipbones.

"Use that educated tongue, baby," she said, her voice very clear.

I released her nipple, lifted myself up onto my arms to meet her eyes, smiled, and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

I moved down the bed then, kissing my way down her body, tracing that line of fine, downy hair down the midline of her belly. At the delta of her pubic hair, very thick and coarse down there, I brushed my lips across the thick patches in those deep cups at her hipbones. The way her hips rocked I could tell she was really liking that so I kept it up as her hips and legs moved in little twitchy motions.

I scooted around then, so I could give her what she wanted properly.

My knees were between hers and I parted her legs deliberately.

That glorious body hair of hers was so thick it covered her completely, even the split between her nether lips was hidden in that thick, curly, wiry hair. When I used my fingertips to part her lips gently, opening her for me, that thick hair was slightly thinner and slightly finer, but unlike other pussies I had seen, the hair did cover the inside of those outer lips. Only her delicate inner lips, the labia minora were almost hairless although even there, individual fine, wispy hairs showed.

Her excitement showed too.

Her natural lubricant was working just fine. As I watched, her nectar, very thick, not quite clear, just a whitish tint, overflowed and ran down, wetting that thick coarse hair of the crack of her ass.

I bent and blew, very softly, where the hard bud of her clitoris was showing and her hips rocked, well, her hips bucked a little when I did that. And when I touched that hard button of pleasure with my tongue her body jumped.

I brought her along slowly like that. Blowing and touching and kissing and tasting. She seemed to enjoy it and I damn sure did.

She had that special taste, the taste only a woman fully aroused can have. She was slightly salty, very oily, with a hint of sweetness that left an oddly bitter aftertaste. I loved it as I lapped at her like a thirsty dog or cat, drinking her excitement like the best wine you could imagine.

And I realized I couldn't get enough of her.

I covered her with my mouth, the thick hair preventing a true "latch," but my tongue kept her flowing enough to satisfy both of us. I drank her, swallowing that sweet nectar. I used my tongue to masturbate her, playing with that love button until I felt the tension in her body tell me she was almost there.

I'm good with my mouth and I wanted to please her. So I held her there, right at the edge, as the tension built. When I felt her close, knew another five seconds would finish her, I eased the pressure I was giving her and I felt movement as her hips bucked, seeking her release.

She moaned then, and hissed a soft, "Jesusssssssssss," the final sibilant hanging in the air.

But I made her wait. I withdrew the pressure she needed, and she moaned, her hips pushing, seeking.

Okay, I was enjoying this at least as much as she was. The only contact between us was my tongue on her clitoris and pussy. And her hips were rocking constantly, her head whipping softly from side to side.

But I wanted to hear her ask, hell, okay, I wanted to hear her beg, so I kept doing what I was doing, taking my time, holding her on the edge, and then taking her a little farther.

When she finally relented and yelled, "PLEASE!" I buried my face in that mat of hair and this time I didn't stop. Her orgasm was spectacular. When she finished she was far beyond merely "squirting" as you see in those porno videos. Her release soaked my face and hair like I was in a shower. I coughed, unable to swallow fast enough. I was soaked, reeking of pussy, and loving it.

And it went on. God, she must have cum like that for a full minute, her body arching, her pussy spraying, her voice crying out "yesssssssssssssssssss, God, Jesus, yesssssssssssssssss" over and over.

And I kept her going, my tongue lapping, my throat swallowing, my lips sucking.

Finally, she gave one final spasm, the honey in my mouth thin now, watery, hot, a hint of urine mixed in with her tastes, and collapsed.

"Oh, shit," she breathed softly.

She took a half dozen deep breaths and then rolled off the bed suddenly.

When I reached for her she danced away, light on her feet for a chubby girl, her index finger held up, waving from side to side, as she said, "nuh uh. Thanks, baby, but I have to go study now. And you need to take care of that pretty wife of yours."

I watched as she pulled on her jeans and that blouse, stuffing her panties and bra into the front pocket, and then shoving her feet into her sneakers. She came to me and kissed me, stepping away again when I started to reach for her.

"Take care of her, David," she said and turned and left.

I thought of masturbating. I was still unsatisfied, but I just laid there for a few minutes, relaxing, and getting over what had just happened.

Finally, I mustered the energy to get up.

I padded, naked, to the kitchen where I got a beer from the refrigerator and then went downstairs to check on Arlene.

I sprang erect when I saw her in her stall.

Christ, she looked so goddam sexy like that, so desirable.

I just watched as she dug into the trough with her mouth and started chewing the molasses-coated oats. No drugs in this mix though but I knew the LSD would still be affecting her.

I stood by the stall then, rubbing, well, like caressing, her back as she chewed slowly thinking how perfectly bovine she looked right then. Which is not to say she wasn't beautiful. I thought she was absolutely stunning, and I knew I would enjoy tending to her when she was in the stall. Hell, I looked forward to it. There was something so perfectly animal about that and, let's be honest, we're all animals to some degree or other. Humanity can be a pretty thin veneer.

So I stroked her hair and lightly rubbed her back, telling her she was beautiful.

I had an inspiration.

"You are Elsie, now," I said, my voice soft in her ear, thinking, of course, of those old advertisements for Borden dairy products, "Elsie the Cow."

I chuckled when she mooed softly, still chewing, some of the thick sweet oat mixture falling from her mouth.

I left her there as I moved around the basement, cleaning things up, until I heard the milking machine turn on.

She was still chewing, her mouth working in slow movements, as the soft "whoosh-click" of the milking machine worked her nipples.

And as I had expected, when I moved behind her and looked, her sweet love nectar was running down her thighs. That was what I had been waiting for and I mounted her from behind, wrapping my arms around her, forcing her to carry my weight as my hands found her udders, and I thought of them as udders right then, and my erection thrust deep into her.

She mooed softly, but that was the only sign she made.

I'm not sure she was more than tangentially aware of me inside her. I think her attention, such as it was, was pretty completely taken up by the milking machine. But attention or no attention, she was so slick and stretched out that there was pretty much no friction at all.

On some weird level, I liked it.

I didn't last very well. My balls were pretty damn blue after my time with Sarah. Even as slick and loose as Arlene was, I was pretty hair-triggered.

When I finished I relaxed, still making her carry my weight, while I got my breathing back to normal.

She had put on enough weight that it felt like I was settling onto a well-padded, nice and warm, couch or daybed or something designed just for me.

I stayed like that until the machine gave a final whoosh-click and I felt her relax.

I stood, unhooked the harness that kept her teat cups in place, and then walked around to open the confinement bars that kept her head locked.

"Come on, baby," I said, rubbing her back lightly, "you're Arlene again, now come on and let's get you cleaned up.

I had to run through that litany three times before her eyes focused on me.

She gave a little shake of her head and then smiled.

"Thank you, David," she said, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me, "God, thank you."

"You liked your surprise, then?" I asked.

She kissed me again.

"I LOVE my surprise," she said.

I smiled and kissed her again.

"How far are you going to take it?" I asked, rubbing my hand over the roundness of her belly, feeling the bump of her now distinctly protruding belly button.

She smiled, a happy smile, and said, "I'm thinking we should test my limits."

And that damn near made me hard again. I felt a stirring deep in my belly.

Epilogue

Well, there it is.

Yes, we're still in The Life. Hell, at this point I don't see how we could ever get out of it. We're both addicted.

And yes, I'm still in love with my wife and I think she's in love with me. Anyway, if she isn't she's learned to put on a damn good act. We keep that belly big and she likes to test her limits. The last "baby" she delivered before I wrote this, was 17 pounds. She was in labor for two days and when she finally pushed him out she slept for twelve hours straight. It was quite a mess cleaning her up, but I enjoyed it as I enjoy taking care of her in all ways.

We have seven porn videos out, all more or less the same script.

She has a couple of videos out, one as a sex slave, breeding cow, and one as a sort of Stepford Wife.

It turns out, I have an affinity for dominant women. As a male prostitute, I have been rented out by Thomas and Vivian a dozen times, always for week-long events. My mistresses have ranged from a young thing, Thomas assured me she was 18, with daddy issues to a 78-year-old gramma who was taking out life with an abusive husband on me. When I got back from that week I told Thomas we should charge by the bruise.

Arlene is popular as the entertainment at group events. She has a regular gig with a NASCAR party that keeps her busy 26 weekends a year and sends her home smiling.

Sarah still stops by for the occasional weekend and she's still untouched by a razor or wax.

Maybe, if this little piece sells, I'll follow up with details.

That, Gentle Reader, will be up to you.