Punkette Groupie

Story Info
Timid but eager, she becomes her favorite band's fucktoy.
2.2k words
4.16
17.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ey, boys, look who I found following me around outside!"

A slap on her ass, shoving her into the apartment. Four more punk boys, strewn out across the vintage leather couch, dressed in punk, were looking at her. She blushed. She felt her pussy tingling. They were so hot, and she was the center of their attention...

"Cute, isn't she?" The lead singer turned to her, and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to look at him, which made the girl moan. "You wanna be our groupie, huh?"

She nodded, and he nodded back at her in that mocking way, with a sympathetic look on his face, before laughing, and slapping her face gently twice.

"All right, sit. We're gonna mull it over."

"O-okay," she agreed, in her timid little voice.

She looked around as he walked over to the rest of his boys on the couch, wondering where she was 'sposed to sit. There were no seats near the door, so she awkwardly took a cautious step towards the couch, to see if she was supposed to sit there.

The lead singer sat on one of the arms of the couch before looking back at her and laughing. "Aw, she thinks she's gonna sit on the couch!" The girl blushed. "I said sit," he said again, pointing at the floor sternly, like she was a dog that needed to have it repeated to her.

Her breath fluttered. Her pussy warmed a bit more. She obediently lowered herself onto the floor, and sat criss-cross applesauce. She heard some murmurings from the band members, and they sounded disapproving and reluctant.

"...Too much dignity..."

"...you see how shy she is?"

"...n't know shit about slutting herse..."

She felt embarrassed. She wasn't sure what she was doing wrong. She shrunk herself, looking down at the ground...

"Hey, hey," the lead singer noticed, "we're making the girl feel bad. You see that poor thing? Be nice." He sounded half mocking, like he was reciting the lines from a play, acting as the stand-up protagonist. He stood up and walked towards her, and gave her a slap on her cleavage to get her attention, which made her whimper in alarm from the disrespect, but aroused.

"So here's the thing. I tell you to sit, and you sit like a prude. You got a beautiful little face, doll, and a gorgeous bod, and I think you'd make a great groupie, yeah?"

She nodded, smiling a little at his compliments.

"See, that's the thing, though." He took her by the hair, and slapped her hard across the face, making her tear up. "You don't just nod, girl. You say, 'Yes, Daddy!'"

She sniffled, and looked up at him with wide eyes. "...Y-yes, Daddy..." she said in the quietest little voice, looking at the ground in embarrassment. She'd never called a guy 'Daddy' before.

"Yes, but not like a mouse. You're gonna be our sexy little pussy, right?" He stuck his hand past her gothic necklaces and down her black satanic tank-top, and fished her boob out so it was hanging out in the open, in his hand-- and then he groped it hard and made her moan. "Say it again, with gusto! Show me how much your little pussy wants to please us."

"Yes, D-Daddy!" she tried again, her voice still shy but cracking with exertion. The bandmates rolled their eyes at the pathetic display, which the lead found adorable, but not enough. He took her by the nipple and pinched.

"Again."

"Yes, Daddy!" she whimpered, sounding more like she was begging through the pain.

"Really use your voice! You're our little pornstar, really sing it from your pussy! Don't make me finger it out of you." He pinched even harder, and suddenly the pain really pushed her voice all the way out, without restraint.

"MMmmyes, Daddy~!"

"Haha! See? She has a sexy fucking voice. You sounded real slutty there, princess."

She blushed, mortified by how she'd been made to moan like a slut, so loud they could probably hear her through the walls. She still had her titty hanging out, but he was fondling it casually and she didn't feel like she should stop him.

"The other groupies got boring, too much of the same stuff. Or they just had their limits, right? Nah, but this eager little princess, we can make her into whatever we want to. It'll just take some work, but it's worth the investment. Sit, girl."

She sat again, but she saw he had his eye on her this time, an eyebrow raised scrutinizingly. She felt pressure coming from him-- and coming from the side glances of the rest of the band. Her face turned beet-red, she wasn't sure what to do. But she tried, pushed her chest out, a titty still hanging out of her shirt, with her hands on her knees. She was sure she looked silly and dorky-- and the lead singer's laugh confirmed it, which had her shut her eyes in shame. But then she felt his hand on her head, petting her like a good dog.

"See? You're gonna be a good princess for us, aren't you,baby?"

She looked up at him, and nodded-- and then promptly added, "Yes, Daddy!" Not as sultry as before, but in a clear and eager-to-please voice.

"You ever watch porn, princess?"

"Y-yes, Daddy," she said shamefully, glancing down.

"Oh don't be so embarrassed, we've all watched. You're gonna be our little porn girl, okay? Take your shirt off."

She hesitated. Is this really what she wanted? Is this what it meant to be a groupie?

"Heh, you hear me, stupid?" Suddenly, she'd been taken by the throat, lifted to her feet, and thrown to the middle of the living room, stumbling to catch herself, and standing dead in the middle of all the band. "I said take your shirt off, whore."

She blushed. The boys all around her looked so intimidating. She felt so small, so pathetic, being looked down on by them all. She felt compelled to obey. Slowly, she reached down, and pulled her tank-top off, feeling horribly exposed as her breasts bounced out freely for them all to see. Impulsively, she covered them with her arms.

The lead singer walked up to her. He was at least a foot taller than her. She looked up at him, glancing away nervously.

"You want to be our groupie, don't you?"

She nodded shyly.

"Yes... Daddy..."

"I'll make you our groupie. But you're gonna do as you're told. You're gonna be our toy, and we're gonna play with you like we wanna play with you. And when you don't do what you're told? We're gonna break you in, and train you to be a good bitch. You get me-- hey." He took her by the chin and roughly made her look at him with her big, pretty, shadowed eyes. "You understand? Are we on the same page, fucktoy?"

Her breathing fluttered. Her pussy was on fire. She didn't realize it would be this brutal, this... degrading. This choiceless. She wasn't gonna be all their girlfriend at once, she was going to be their pretty little girl-toy.

She looked up into his sexy eyes, his beautiful lips. She felt herself, she felt her feminine body, bare and seductive before them. Her heart was beating a thousand miles an hour, but the excitement overcame her. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Yess, Daddy...~" she moaned, overtaken with infatuation, and pulled herself up towards him, giving him the most sensual kiss she could manage with her pretty, lip-glossed lips, pressing her tongue into his mouth, only an invitation for him to shove his tongue deeply into hers.

"Mmmmm..." she mewled out, sighing as he pulled off her. She looked at the bandmates sitting around, and saw their hungry expressions, eyeing her body, her pretty face. She, in turn, felt like a bitch in heat, breathing hot breaths, her eyes lidded and hazy with lust.

"See? What did I fucking say," he laughed to his bandmates. "You're gonna make such a good groupie, princess."

He took her by the back of her neck, and then gripped her asscheek tight as fuck with his big hand, his fingers near her pussy and asshole, so rough he ripped through her fishnets, and pulled her up so she was on her tiptoes-- making her moan with delight at his liberal manhandling.

"Now, I wanna rape you. And my friends are gonna join in, yeah? We're gonna use all your fucking holes, and fill you to the brim with cum-- you ever had cum inside you, sweetie? And if you're real eager and moan real pretty for us, I'll keep you as my little cockwarmer tonight, 'kay?"

"Yes, Daddy~!"

And so that's exactly what happened. She got her fishnets torn off her pretty thighs, her panties stuffed in her mouth, her face pressed into the carpet, and her pink pussy railed so hard, she was crying by the end of it-- the warm load of cum shot inside her serving as ointment for the soreness. They didn't bother to ask if she was on birth control, she was just lucky that she was.

She got spit-roasted after that, and had to keep deepthroating, past the gagging, until cum was pushed down her throat into her little tummy-- some of it spit up and spittled off her lips onto the floor, which she had to lick up again. They opened up her asshole to start training her as an anal whore, pushing a pencil into it, then a toothbrush, then a comb, then a broomstick into it for fun, before finally shoving their cocks into her and railing her asshole bare.

Once her makeup was all runny and she was exhausted, with cum seeping out of all her holes, they decided they were done with her for the night, and just had her as entertainment while they watched a movie. They passed her around, having her ride their dicks one after the other, or just push her titties on the living room floor and twerk for them, or lick their post-fuck dicks clean, since her "dirty pussy" left them filthy.

Then, that night, just as promised, the lead singer had her follow him into his bedroom, and he slapped her pretty bottom to encourage her into bed, and shoved his dick inside her, spooning her to sleep. "I want a wakeup blowjob, yeah, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy..." she murmured gently, hugging his arms against her, moaning gently as he groped her boobs up and calmly thrusted into her, tickling her with sex as they both fell asleep.

******

She was wearing a thick black leather collar, with a dog tag hanging off that said "Groupie" on it. She had X-shaped nipple pasties on, and her cute titties were compressed in a long-sleeved fishnet crop-top you could see right through. Her lips were painted with red "fuck me" lipstick-- a dark, Gothic crimson on the top lip, and a brighter, glossier blood-red on the bottom. Her hair was dyed a dark black with red tips, and tied up into cute ponytails, with choppy bangs running over the sides of her face. Her ass was hanging out of a pair of black ripped-jean micro-shorts, just barely hidden by the fishnets she had running down her legs. The hem of her pretty red hem was pulled up her hips, clearly visible over her shorts. She wore three-inch goth-black platforms, but given how short she was, she still had to look up at all the band members.

While they were traveling on the tour bus, she got her very own cute little fluffy dog bed on the floor, and they got her a Nintendo Switch so she could entertain herself when she wasn't entertaining them.

"Oi, Princess, fetch some Red Stripes yeah?"

"Yes, Daddy~!" she mewled from her side of the bus, finishing up her game real quick with a bite of her lip, before dropping it on her dog bed, shooting up and heading over to the mini-fridge. She bent over by the waist, giving everyone on the other side of the bus a lovely view of her tight ass, as she pulled the drinks out. She bundled the four in her arms like a cradle, and stuffed the fifth into her cleavage.

Then she ran over to the band, smiling like an eager pet. The drummer gave her asscheek a slap, which made her giggle, but they otherwise kept playing cards without looking at her, while she handed out the Red Stripes. Everyone got theirs except the lead singer-- and when he realized, he looked over and saw her, bent over, her titties in his face, his Red Stripe stuffed between them. He smiled and took his Red Stripe, then grabbed her by the hair and gave her a kiss, reaching down her shirt and squeezing her boob while he did. "Good girl..."

She giggled.

"Tch-tch," he clicked casually, motioning under the table. "BJs, princess. Yeah, boys?"

"Yeah, I could use a BJ." A slap on her ass made her yelp again. "Chop, chop."

And so eagerly, she got down to her knees, undid the lead singer's pants, and started kissing his soft dick 'til it got hard, before pushing it into her soft throat, working for the first of the five loads of cum she would be having for lunch that day.

******