All Comments on 'Domesticated Wife'

by jameslave0069

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong Category

No where in this story do I see any consent at all...This is more torture than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Torture Porn - No Thanks. FFS SERIOUSLY DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME FOLKS 🙄

You have a very bizarre fantasy going on in your head. I don’t have the willpower or energy to list all of the things that are wrong with this story. 10 inch heels? Get a grip.

Thankfully most men aren’t as fucked up in the head as the misogynistic wannabe Dom’s in this story. There’s only one reason why the wife in the story enjoyed what her so called husband did to her, because you decided that she liked it. Female submissive does not automatically equal pain slut. Zero understanding of Safe, Sane or Consensual. I’d say this story belongs in either horror or humour/satire. I gave up somewhere on page 2 after 16 plus hours of mostly unsupervised bondage she would have internal bruising, external bruising, possible nerve damage as well as probable emotional trauma.

I was clearly hoping for the impossible when I read the last paragraph, can you imagine how disappointed I was to discover she hadn’t got free and cut his dick off?

Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Disgusting and stupid

This is the most stupid and disgusting story I've read in a long time. This guy writes every torture he can think of all in the first page. It is senseless and pointless. I hope he doesn't approach other people this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NON-CON

Aside from everything else wrong with it, this story REALLY needs to be in the non-con/reluctance category. It's not BDSM at all, just rape and torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horrified

Not only is this not BDSM, it's also completely unrealistic. I made it halfway through the story before I just gave up. This is not how women work! Be they vanilla leaning, dommes, or subs. They don't just take what they get and then somehow magically without any reason just start to enjoy being raped, tortured, starved, and physically maimed. Because lets be honest, anyone who's ever been in bondage knows that the lengths of time this author is talking about would permanently ruin your joints.

Please change the tag from BDSM because this is not BDSM. This is torture porn.

LBCNLLBCNLover 4 years ago
Nice fantasy

Its not very well written, too rushed...like the author wanted to cram as much stuff in there as possible. And I do agree with the other commenters that this is not BDSM, it is however a nice fantasy (in my opinion)...which is how most of the stories on this site should be considered.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just not into bdsm. Even if I was there just isn't enough sex, its mostly just the sadism.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Most definitely not BDSM, but that has been stated already... I agree with @ShadowRosie, it's a stupid story... Changed positions way too many times, it was written just to finish a story... There was hardly any actual communications, and Master's give directions... I hate to criticize someone's hard work, since I am not, talented enough to write my own story... But I hated spending the time to read this, sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

socalgyrl08socalgyrl082 months ago

f-ing lucky wife, but the height of the heels is impossible! Nvtl, please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous