Domina Lady Leila: Slave to Plastic

Story Info
Richard flies to Hamburg for some PVC Domination.
751 words
4.12
2.5k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers

I don't know what I've become. My name is Richard and I'm so exhausted from wanking over the lovely High Class German Mistress, the lovely Domina Lady Leila. How shall I describe her?

She is beautiful and brutal - a true dichotomy. Both women and men stoop to her whip. She thrashes female arses, on video, with her paddle or their stilettos. She makes a joyful misery out of their breasts. Her men are bound and deprived of their breath. The Fetish Loft is her playground and her victims' heavenly hell.

I fell for the lovely Lady Leila on-line. Her womanly form is such a joy to look at. I am mesmerised by her large pierced nipples in that fish-net bodysuit she sports. Leila's smooth legs, in black PVC boots, are long and muscular. She stands firm with her shapely hourglass waist in her short, tight black PVC mini-skirt.

How I long to flick those large, dark nipples with my tongue as she whips my noisy plastic panties. I've fantasised about her so much. I must have been out of my mind to fly from England to Germany. She looks so much more alluring in the flesh.

"And why have you come here?"

I can't look her in the face as I stand beneath her in my clear glass, plastic knickers.

"You're a despicable little man and you must be punished."

I nod quite pathetically. I can't believe I've been reduced to this.

"Now turn around, worm. Let me see that shiny arse."

I turn around and regain my stature. I turn to face her as a whip cracks through the dark dungeon air.

"I said, turn around. You sissy boy."

My head snaps away from her stern gaze. I present my plastic-clad bottom to her leather fronds. It doesn't hurt so much. The leather cracks the shiny PVC stretched over my bum cheeks. She flicks her whip and whips me again until it stings.

I eventually cry out and she laughs. Lady Leila reaches for the nipple clamps and attaches them. The sharpest chest pains detract from my smarting arse. She whips. She whips. She whips and she whips. My unbearable nipple pinches are a picnic compared to my stinging arse. I start to double up. The Domina is relentless as my last vestiges of pleasure turn to excruciating pain. My skin must be red raw. My PVC has started to rip. She lets fucking rip with that whip.

Then she stops.

"Turn round," she snaps as her chest heaves. "You may lick my nipples."

My cock is raging inside my kinky gusset. My tongue descends on her pert titty piercings. Lady Leila exhales. She almost purrs as I suck her dark buds.

"I think you should worship my boots. Start wanking."

The plastic knickers elastics pull between my bum cheeks as I fish my raging cock free. My foreskin and head are so wet as I thrap over the lovely Leila's glossy boots. I see my tight, clenched jaw in the sheen of her smooth PVC. She nudges my chest with her stiletto. I'm really aware of my sharp nipples pain again.

Leila flicks off her kinky mini-skirt to expose matching high-leg knickers.

"Now wank and lick. Lick and wank. Lick my creamy panties."

I pound my cock as I circle over her knickers in search of her wet pussy. Her black plastic creaks. I forage between the kinky knickers folds. My salivating tongue traces the womanly valley of her sex. Leila grabs my hair and buries her other hand down her panties. Her plastic cracks as she frigs herself. It's too much. My balls tighten. My arse bucks. It winks and I spunk over her thigh-high, glossy boot.

Leila is working her pussy. It's the perfect panty wank. Her knuckles hit plastic as her wet fingers slap inside her. I pull her shiny gusset aside and bury my face between her quivering thighs. I find her smooth, wet clitty with the tip of my tongue. I flick her sex nub with the fury of her whip.

She screams, pulling my hair. My face is soaked with her musky lust. My cooling spunk dribbles down my thigh. Good Lady Leila shudders and cries out. She squirts. Her cum spurt cracks her plastic panties in the noisiest of girly climaxes. I'm soon on my cock. I finish myself off again and splash my hot milky load over her heaving chest.

"So, that's why you came to Hamburg," she sighs.

MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers