Slaves to Plastic: Public Cream

Story Info
A female scholar is stirred from her books by a PVC Goddess.
790 words
4.3
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
36 Followers

So engrossed was I in my final thesis, on Faust and the meaning of life, that I didn't notice the fit guy at the library service desk until after my public encounter. Nor did I realise that I hadn't eaten that day until my stomach growled during the events of this story. My final dissertation was everything. It almost consumed me until Mistress Tallyn walked past the desk that I fervently studied at.

My name is Esther and I'm almost at the end of my Doctoral degree in Literature. I have always enjoyed the company of a man and I'd say I'm sexually inventive. I have never been turned on by another woman although I find some pretty. I've certainly not found fetish clothing alluring. In fact, I think some garments look distasteful.

I was taking notes on Faust's interactions with the wicked Mephistopheles when I felt the air on my cheek. I immediately realised that I was twirling my hair. I needed to shampoo it.

Her red plastic Mac flashed in the corner of my eye. I realised it was raining outside. The tall woman pulled on her PVC collar. I wasn't sure she'd seen me. I don't know what happened until I found myself facing her. She stood in shiny black boots as confident as if she was plain clothed. I looked her in the eye as she peeled open her knee length rainwear. Her red jacket cracked. She held out a cream bun. Mistress Tallyn daubed the dairy filling over her ample breasts.

"Lick my cream," she said. "Taste my creamy produce."

I must have forgotten where I was because her creamed tits became my whole world. I licked her breast and suckled her nipple. I even pulled on her kinky piercing. It was as if I'd regressed to my suckling days when I relied on my Mother's milk.

I became aware of my own body again. So wrapped up had I become in my studies. I studied this woman's tits with every fibre of my body. I felt giddiness and a tightness in my belly. My pussy ticked and I felt myself moisten below. She pulled away and I felt confused. I also realised I was in the public library.

Mistress Tallyn wrapped her Mac tight and led me to the ladies' toilet. I almost collapsed on the seat as she locked the door. She let me loosen her belt. I was being fed large bits of the cake. She coated sticky pastry over her stomach. I almost gasped to find her in a shiny red PVC thong. I smoothed her plastic knickers before I realised. I was quite in shock.

"Go on, my sweet. Finish your treat. Don't stop on my account."

I licked her shiny knickers and sucked on her fat glossy knickers hem. I pulled her kinky panties between my teeth. Her fetish creaked and cracked as I drank her womanly lust through my flared nostrils. I pulled her panties aside to nuzzled her dark pubic hair.

I found myself strangely enjoying her soft skin as she lifted my skirt and caressed my white cotton underwear. My knickers were soaking as her fingers entered me. Her thumb rolled over my clit. I felt myself stretched as Mistress Tallyn frigged me with her three fingers. I collapsed on the tiled toilet floor.

"Oh! Oh! Don't stop. That's right. Don't stop. Just there. Just there," I gasped. "It's my sweet spot." I worked my tongue inside Tallyn's plastic red kink. I tasted her womanly honey. I bucked as my pussy sounded rude. Then I tightened and ejaculated for the first time in my life. I didn't know I could squirt as I breathlessly soaked the cubicle wall. It made me hungry for her sex folds.

My tongue ached as I couldn't delve deep enough between the strange woman's thighs. She pulled me into her. Her boots squeaked. She spread her honed thighs wider. My nose was rubbing the smoothness of her tight clit. She pulsed, tightened, arched and shot. My face was caked in her hot love juice. A perfume I'll never forget.

Mistress Tallyn smoothed my hair. She thanked me. I thanked her more earnestly. Then I felt awkward but relaxed. Lady Leila straightened her rainwear and left me to my confusion. My hair was such a mess.

I straightened myself up and returned for my books. My cotton panties were soaking wet. I collected my books and looked to the hot guy. I felt suddenly alive and chatty. I approached him with confidence and talked about Faust. I passed my Doctoral with a distinction and went kink shopping. There were even times when I found myself looking for that bright red plastic Mac.

MenELove
MenELove
36 Followers