Dominance Games With Step-Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the office door. We looked up, and there was Mom and Daniel.

"Can we come in?" she asked. "I found this young man wearing a trench in the driveway, he was pacing back and forth so hard."

Sheila flew into his arms. Daniel looked at Daddy, and Daddy said, "We're all square, now, son. Everything's going to be ok!"

###

Looking back on it, it seemed like that summer was the point in my life where I truly came to love life, where I learned to let go of my fears for Daddy's well-being in the future. Where I stopped dreading the future course of my life, and learned to embrace it. Life, with all its challenges and rewards, it's tragedies and joys. A lot of what happens are thing over which we have no choice or control, and a lot of it is awful. But it doesn't mean we have to let the bad things that happen ruin our lives. When bad things happen, as they always will, we don't have to accept that. We can rise above the hurts, the betrayals, the plain old bad luck, and make our lives better, again. If we have a bit of courage.

Easy to say, tough to implement, I know. My little story here illustrates that very well, I think. But it can be done.

When I learned to run with all the inevitable changes that come at you all the time, whether you want them or not, instead of digging in my heels and fighting them, in battles I was never going to win, life became so much better.

I loved my father, (and yes, there's another story, there!) but the two most important people in my life had been my mothers. The one to whom I was born, and the one who taught me to love, and live.

There were more lessons to come. But learning to love Charlotte, and letting her love me, that was the real start of my life. Everything else good that happened was all due to Charlotte, and what she taught me.

Yes, in our war for dominance, Mom had won. Looking back on it, from the moment I let her call me Princess, the struggle was over. She had won. I just didn't know it. Mom had won. And I was so glad!

END