Dominance Games With Step-Mommy

Story Info
Sasha and Charlotte struggle for household dominance
45.7k words
4.36
11.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha And Charlotte, Book I

Dominance Games

*

Chapter I

Opening Moves

I wasn't asleep when I heard my bedroom door open, and heard the soft footsteps of someone come in, and softly close the door. Her perfume told me who it was. I heard her footsteps slowly approach the bed.

"Step-Mommy Dearest? Charlotte? Is that you?" I asked, innocently. Like I wouldn't know. She had been a family friend for my entire life. I had, up until the time she married my father, been genuinely fond of her. She's smart, funny, sweet, and drop dead gorgeous. Her figure, even in her mid-fifties, was like a classic Golden-Age Hollywood starlet's: full, curvy, lovely gravity-defying large breasts, and under her smooth, supple skin, was a lot of well-toned muscle. She was a goddess. Someone I admired and respected. Fantasized about, even, since I had recently discovered an attraction for women.

And then she ruined it all by marrying my father. The bitch!

"Why, yes, my lovely, devoted, beloved, stepdaughter, it is."

If sarcasm were a weapon, we were both laying it on so thick it should have gone to critical mass and blown up like an atom bomb.

"I knew you'd try something like this, tonight," I said. "After this afternoon."

"This afternoon?" she asked. "Princess, please. What about the entire last three months, since I moved in with you and your father? All the inappropriate flirting and touching you have been engaging in with me, in front of him? Rubbing against me every chance you got? Hugging me, but letting your hands roam down to my ass? Feeling up my breasts, saying you were just trying to adjust my bra? And all of it staged in front of your father. You started this. You've been asking for this "coming to terms" between us, for some time now. This afternoon was only the final straw."

I felt the covers pulled off of me. Followed by her sudden intake of breath.

I stretched my arms behind my head, arched my back, and spread my legs, showing off my body for her. "Do you think I'm pretty, Step-Mommy Dearest? I know you have an appreciation for the female body, based on some of the visits of your female friends."

"Darling," she said, "Of course I do. You know I have always thought you were the loveliest little thing. But you should lock your bedroom door, when you sleep in the nude like this. Naked, you're completely at the mercy of anyone who enters your room."

"Like yourself?" I asked.

I felt the bed shift as she laid down beside me, and put her hand on my belly, lazily, slowly, brushing her fingertips from my breastbone to just above my pubic mound. Her touch sent delicious shivers through my body.

"Case in point," she said. "But it's ok, because-"

"Because you're naked, too?" I said. "Look, I know we've been flirting with each other since you married my Dad and moved in, three months ago. But don't you think this is going too far?"

"You have been flirting with me, you mean."

"I never heard you complain," I said, in my most fake-innocent tone possible.

"What? You think I mind the touch of another beautiful, woman? Was I supposed to push you away from me, in front of your father?"

"I never did anything to you while naked and in your bed. Uninvited!" I said.

"Semantics. Plenty of times you were all over me, feeling me up, when we were out at the pool, in our bikinis. And your little thong swimsuit is pretty damn close to naked. You have to keep repositioning the cups to cover your nipples, which you often seemed to forget to do, not that I minded in the least."

"None of that meant I wanted this!" I said.

"Well, after all, I know you don't mind the feel of a naked woman in your arms, either, now do you?"

"You know what? I can take it if you can," I said. "I may have to put up with you living in my home, and fucking my father, but I'm not letting you chase me out of my own bed! So feel me up all you want. That'll just be more to tell Daddy!"

She continued to lightly stroke my belly. I could feel her breath on my chest and neck. My body was starting to respond to the stimuli. "Look", I said, "How far are you going to go with this?" She laid her thigh over mine, and the thrills from that naked contact of skin on skin shot through my body as a series of shivers. I could feel the wet heat of her shaven pussy rubbing against my hip. She continued to stroke my belly. I was feeling distinctly uncomfortable. The thought occurred to me, "Maybe this time I've gone a bit too far?" "Ok, Charlotte, I know you're upset about walking in on me and Sheila-"

"Fucking your girlfriend in my marital bed? But no, sweetness, that is not why I'm upset with you. Oh, the two of you made such a lovely sight to see, wrapped in each other's arms and legs. That was beautiful! I don't care who you fuck, or what they've got between their legs. Fuck away, and more power to you. You'll only be nineteen and smoking hot this one time in your life. Have all the boys and girls you want. Use my marital bed, if you like. Though I might ask that you at least change the sheets afterwards. But even so? Lying in the bed, surrounded by the scent of two gorgeous young bitches having made love? That's not such a bad thing."

"So I should be just like you, and fuck everyone I want in my Dad's bed?" I asked.

"Noticed that, have you?" she said. She stopped stroking my belly and laid her hand flat on the area below my naval and above my pubic mound, and pushed down. Unbidden tingles were already coursing through my belly at her touch. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, her breath hot on my neck, "Think you've got something on me that Daddy needs to know, do you?"

"Well ... don't I? All your lovers? And now this?"

"You might be surprised to know your father and I have an arrangement, regarding such matters. When he's away, we each fuck whoever we want. Sometimes, we even have parties when he's home. Orgies, I suppose you would call them. As long as we're careful, fairly discreet, and don't give each other any diseases, yet are always available to each other first and foremost, we both win. In short, your father knows all about my activities, and approves. As I do of his."

"I'm sure he won't approve of you being naked, in my bed, feeling me up. Forcing yourself on me," I said.

"He might not. But he's never complained about you feeling me up. And I know he loves to watch women make love to women. So you might be surprised at his thoughts in regard to me feeling you up, for a change. For instance, before he left, he told me I could "fight fire with fire," if I felt it necessary."

"What? Why on Earth would Daddy ever say something like that?"

"Because you father isn't an idiot. He's as aware of what you are trying to do as I am. That you are trying to drive me away, create a wedge between your father and me."

"If he knows, why hasn't he said anything?"

"For the same reason I'm still here. We both love you."

"And this is how you show it?" I demanded.

"You brought this on yourself, this afternoon. Patience and forgiveness weren't working. Time to try more direct measures. And so, here we are. Naked. Together, in your bed."

"Oh, you just wait until Daddy hears about this!" I said. I was putting up a tough front, but the truth is she was getting me more and more turned on, every moment.

"But ... is this going to be anything he hears about? Because if he did find out about this little episode? Why, then I'd have to tell him how I caught you stealing money from his safe. Money you intended to give to your little friend, Sheila. Whom he has caught stealing from him before, yes? And now that lovely little bit of brunette heaven's got you doing the stealing for her. But I know damn well it was you who put her up to it. And then poor Daddy would have to hear the recording of how you both planned to set me up as the thief.

"And that, my dear little princess, is why I am upset with you." She reached for my right nipple and pinched, hard, making me yelp and pull away from her.

"AHHH! What are you doing?" I demanded.

"I told you. I am done with patience and forgiveness. Since you started this whole sexual dominance dance in the first place? Now I'm going there, too. I intend to use your body to satisfy my desires." She held my head in her hands and brought her face close to mine, and said,

"I am going to rape you. Your punishment for this attempt to sabotage my relationship with your father is going to be taken out on your body. You're going to be my plaything, tonight." She pinched my nipple again, even harder!

"We'll see about that!" I said. I turned over on my right side to get up only to hear and feel a handcuff close on my left wrist!

Furious, I rolled over on my right side to face her, and felt a handcuff close on my other wrist!

"You bitch!" I said. "Let me go!"

She pulled me tightly to her, and put her mouth next to my ear and said, "Oh, come now, Sasha. I know how much you've enjoyed taking all those liberties with my body, in your harmless "flirting" with me these last three months. What happened to us? I adored you, your whole life, and I know you liked me, too! When you discovered your attraction to women, I thought we might even be lovers ourselves, one day, despite our age difference. But ever since I married your father and moved into my new home, here-"

"My home! Not yours!"

That caught her by surprise. "Ah. So that explains it." She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was so sweet, so gentle, so loving, it ignited the fire in my loins. Actually, that had been building the whole time. My body was responding to her attentions in all the predictable ways: getting wet, nipples erecting, goosebumps where she was touching me, heart rate and breathing growing faster.

"I married your father, love. This is now my house, and you are now my stepdaughter, and you need disciplining."

"For what?" I demanded.

"All your "flirting" has been a dominance game. Did you think I didn't realize that? You've been challenging me for dominance with your body. Fighting like a bitch in heat to claim her territory. So since you chose to lead with sexual dominance, that's how you and I are going to settle this, between ourselves. Sexually."

She pulled my hair from behind my head, forcing me to arch my neck. "The joke is on you, Princess. You thought your flirting was making me uncomfortable. But you know what? I liked it. I loved it! In its own way you were saying, with your body, by having to resort to such measures, that you see me as a very real threat to your place in this house. Do you realize how flattering that is? So now I'm going to pay you back for three months of sexual dominance games. When we're done, tonight, you will accept that this is now my home. And you will accept your place in it, subordinate to me."

"You're a bitch!" I said.

"Yes. We both are, honey. There wouldn't be any struggle between us at all if one or the other of us weren't a bitch. But tonight, you're the bitch. You're so totally going to be my little bitch, and that is how I'm going to use you."

"Fuck you!" I said.

"No, Princess. Tonight, you're the one getting fucked."

"I don't want to do this." But I did. More than I wanted to admit. I had always loved her, as a child, my whole life. Since Mom had died, she was the adult woman to whom I was closest. When I turned 18, and discovered I was bi-sexual, I did wonder if we could be lovers. Until she married my father.

The bitch! I couldn't forgive her for that!

As all of that was raging through my mind, her hands had begun to roam freely over my body, stoking the fires of passion within me ever higher. I wanted her to stop! And I was afraid, at the same time, that she would stop!

"Liar, liar," she said, again caressing my face. I turned my head, so she caressed my neck. Add another log to the fire roaring inside me! "I know you do want this. I want this, too. Since you've grown up and become a woman, I've often wondered how nice it would be if we could make love. Oh, what was that look of surprise? You've thought about it, too, haven't you? But that's all right, because I'm not asking what you do, or don't, want. And as for the general category of "what we want?" I didn't want for things to come to this point, between us, in this way. I always wanted a daughter, you know. I was so happy when your father asked me to marry him, because in addition to a husband, I was also getting a daughter. A lovely woman I've always had special place for in my heart. And that's truly how I thought things would be, between us."

She leaned in and kissed my cheek, my neck, and shoulder. All of which sent shocks through my body. I was already past tingling, in my loins. I was full-on soaking wet, already running down my inner thighs. Something about this turn in our relationship, her taking my body, like this, was turning me on in the most amazing way!

"But that wasn't good enough for you, Princess, was it? You had to make it a war. You had to resort straight to sex. And I had no choice but to endure. And wait. So that is what I did. And now, this is where we find ourselves. I'm going to impose on you everything you tried to force on me. Tonight, you are mine, pet."

I already felt my breathing growing faster, my hips writhing.

"Now," she said, running her hand down my belly to my aching, soaked, slit, "Let's see how my little bitch stepdaughter is enjoying the evening's entertainment, so far, shall we?"

Her fingers gently touched my outer labia, and I had to fight to suppress a moan of pleasure. I couldn't suppress the sudden intake of breath and the shudders that coursed through my body, though. Most telling of all, though, I couldn't suppress the wetness she found as her fingertips gently teased my pussy. Her fingers came away dripping wet.

"Well, my lovely little stepdaughter bitch plaything! You are soaking wet! You're just loving this, aren't you?" She took her hand, slickened in the wetness of my arousal, and rubbed the outside of my vulva. As her fingers coated me and made her fingers glide so smoothly against my skin, this time, there was no holding back my moan of pleasure, or how my back arched, and my hips began to buck. "Why, Princess! If I had known you would appreciate it so much, I'd have made my move months ago and saved us both a lot of time and frustration."

She was driving me into an intense state of sexual arousal, and I couldn't stop her! It wasn't just her touch, either. Calling me names, forcing this all on me, all of it was adding fuel to the fire of lust burning in my loins! Somehow, I wanted this, and she knew it.

I had known that sooner or later, something like this was going to happen between us. She'd force some move on me, I'd gain the upper hand, and I would have my way with her, instead! Then I'd tell Daddy, and he would throw her out and divorce her. I'd even been looking forward to when she made her move, just to finally get it settled. But in my plans, I was the one in the dominant position, instead of handcuffs! I'll even admit that I was looking forward to getting my hands on her. She is absolutely gorgeous! I had planned to use her exactly like she was going to use me! This reversal of the situation wasn't at all how I saw this going. And I'd never imagined she would be getting me this turned on!

She reached down to my slit again, and this time she began rubbing my engorged clit. That made me groan in pleasure, loudly, my chest heaving.

"You do like me, don't you?" I moaned in ecstasy and frustration, but didn't answer her. She reached up to my nipple with her fingers wet and slick with my desire, and rubbed the same one she had pinched so cruelly, a moment ago. The resulting heightened sensitivity of my nipple made me gasp at the sensation of my slippery wetness her fingers brought to it, now. As she gently kneaded and pinched my nipple, I could only gasp and moan.

As my mouth opened in reaction, she quickly put her fingers in my mouth, forcing me to taste my own pussy. As a bisexual woman, the taste of an aroused pussy is like honey, to me. Even my own. I've always loved the taste and scent of my own arousal, it always makes me even more horny, and this time was no exception. But somehow, I had enough presence of mind to think that I could bite her fingers off. But no sooner had the thought crossed my mind, than I felt her teeth on my nipple. With just enough force to let me know that if I bit her fingers, she would make it even worse, for me.

We laid there like that, in a stalemate, for a moment. But then I relaxed my jaw, and began licking her fingers. I found myself enjoying it, the simple act of licking her fingers, in my mouth, and more shudders went through my body.

"Ohhh, that's so much better, isn't it love? Your nipples are so lovely, so long, so gorgeous when they're fully erected into luscious, hard knots of arousal. It'd have been a shame to bite one of them off!" She put her mouth back on my nipple, taking it and a large portion of my 34B breast into her mouth, tonguing, sucking, and humming, further igniting the fire in my loins.

She mounted me, missionary-style, forcing my legs open and laying directly on top of me, my hands between our breasts. She reached up behind my head, gathered up my hair, and savagely pulled on it, forcing me to tilt my head back and arch my back, exposing my neck to her hot breath. She gave me some kisses and nibbled up and down the side of my neck, making me squirm beneath her. Even though this was being forced on me, and not going at all how I had planned, the feel of the weight of her body on top of me as I writhed beneath her was wonderful!

"Now listen, Princess. I know this isn't how you imagined all this was going to go. If you really don't like this, just tell yourself this is how any normal woman's body would respond to these stimuli, if that helps you sleep better.

"Or, be honest with yourself and admit you like it, that you've always wanted this? No? Well, this is going to happen, no matter how you feel about it. So be smart, do what I want, let me do to you what I want, and you won't get hurt. On the other hand, if you piss me off? You won't believe how badly I can make you hurt without ever leaving a single mark on you. Night, after night, after night.

"Honestly, though? I'd rather make you feel good! You may hate me, now, but I still love you, and I always will! But either way, we're going to have to settle this issue, between us. So tonight is the night, Princess. Just relax, and I'll make it so you'll enjoy this. It's a struggle for dominance, and you have lost, because I have won.

"Who knows? Getting it settled like this, sexually? Maybe this will make things better, between us? I do hope so! People need to know where they stand, in any group, even in a family. So I'm sure you'll agree, eventually, that this is all for the best."

"You're a fucking lunatic sexual predator," I shouted. "Let me go! Daddy is going to hear about this!"

She jumped out of the bed, and ran out of my room. For a second I thought she had lost her nerve. But no. She came back moments later, just as I had sat up in the bed, with some towels.

"On your belly, princess, she said.

I refused to move, so she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down. Then, lightning fast, she crossed her arms, grabbed my ankles, and uncrossed her arms, spinning me over on my belly. Then she jumped on my back, over my waist, straddling me, facing my feet, to hold me down. This put her slit in direct contact with my lower back, just above the cheeks of my ass. This has always been a sensitive spot for me, and the feel of her hot wetness pressed against me with all her weight, again, forced an unbidden moan from my lips.