Dominance Games With Step-Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila had come over to the corner of the bed, and whispered in my ear, "Oh, God, Sasha! This is so hot to watch, seeing you getting fucked! I didn't know it was like this, making love with a man! But. You don't deserve this. So make it good for him."

Her words cut me to my heart, but she was right. I had tried to trick Daniel into doing something I knew was wrong. I had lied to him. Used him. To try and do something I had already agreed not to do: poison my father's relationship with Charlotte. And here I was, getting wonderfully, righteously fucked by the same man I had tried to manipulate. He was being so kind, so gentle, to me. I didn't deserve it! But what could I do? What could I give him? How could I make this up to him? It was difficult to think, with Daniel thrusting in and out of my vagina, impaling me on his wonderful cock! Waves of pleasure and guilt crashed through my body.

"Are you wondering what you could do to make this up to him?" Charlotte asked, from the other side of the bed.

"Y-yes!" I cried.

"What would you give him to set things right between the two of you?"

"Anything!" I said. "Anything!"

"There's only one thing you have to give him, at the moment," Charlotte said.

"What?"

"Your ass."

Oh, no! But she was right. And I did want to make this right between Daniel and me.

"O-ok. Te-tell him."

"No," Charlotte said. "He won't take it, unless you offer it to him."

I closed my eyes, even as Daniel continued to fuck me senseless. "I don't know if I can do it!" I said.

Sheila stroked my back, and said, "You can do it, baby. We'll be right here, with you. And Daniel will stop if he thinks he's hurting you."

"She's right," Charlotte said. "Just relax. There'll be some pain right at first, but it will fade, and it really is wonderful, after that. Now. Ask him."

"D-Daniel?" I said.

"Yes, Sasha?" he buried himself fully inside my vagina, and stopped thrusting.

"Will you fuck my ass? Please?"

"You're certain?" he asked.

"Yes. I want to give that to you. To make up for my lies. For trying to use you. I'm so sorry."

"Aw, you don't have to do that!" he said. "Apology accepted."

"Then ... will you ... fuck my ass ... for me? I ...want to try it."

"I'd be glad to!" he said.

Charlotte came over to the bed with a bottle of lube, and started applying it all over my ass. "Pull out of that lucky pussy, champ," she said. "And let's get you prepped!"

He slowly pulled himself out of my vagina, again making me gasp with pleasure. Since I had not yet reached orgasm, I felt so empty, incomplete, without him inside me!

"I want to help prepare Daniel," Sheila said. "I'll be back, lover. I have to see this!"

She joined Charlotte and Daniel, and they took turns stroking the lube all over Daniel's cock. "Are you sure you're a lesbian, sweetie?" Charlotte asked.

"I sure thought so," Sheila said. "Until a few hours ago when I first saw Daniel, naked! And then when I tasted his cock!"

"It can happen like that," Charlotte said. "Sometimes you just have to meet the right man. And my nephew is the sweetest, loveliest, kindest man, isn't he?"

"He is, oh, he really is," Sheila said, as she continued to stroke Daniel's cock, applying copious amounts of lube.

Charlotte had been rubbing the lube on my anus, which I was finding to be the most breath-taking, wonderful sensation! Then, surprising me even more, she inserted two fingers in my anus and made sure the inside was well coated with the lube. Again, it was simply the most breath-taking sensation! My body shuddered in pleasure.

Charlotte said, "Ok, Princess, you're all set. Daniel's all set. Now, just relax, and let it all happen. I promise, after the beginning, you will love this! Sheila, hold her ass open. Daniel! Go get her, tiger!"

I felt Sheila's hands on my ass, always a lovely sensation, as she spread my cheeks. Then I felt the head of Daniel's cock, lightly touching my anus.

"Go slow, tiger," Charlotte said. "At least until she gets used to it."

"Ok, Aunt Charlotte."

I was already shuddering in delight at the touch of his cock's head to my anus. Then he began pushing. So slowly, so gently, but without letting up, slowly letting the pressure build against the resistance of my anus. I was quickly gasping, my hands clawing at the sheets, whimpering. Then all of a sudden, his head broke through the resistance of my sphincter, and the tip of his cock was in my ass! It did hurt, at first. For a second, gasping for breath, I didn't think I could take it. But as I was about to ask him to pull out, I felt Charlotte and Sheila's hands, stroking my back, from my ass to my shoulders.

"You're doing great, Princess," she said.

"It hurts!"

"Yes. But it already hurts less, doesn't it?"

She was right! The pain was beginning to fade!

"Tell us when it doesn't hurt," she said.

It took a minute, but the pain eventually faded. And then, oh my goodness, she was right! It felt good!

"Ok. It feels good, now," I gasped.

"Give her a little more, champ," Charlotte said, and he moved further inside my ass, starting the cycle all over again. Pain, then rapidly fading, then pleasure. It took a few minutes, me gasping, huffing and puffing, sweat pouring out of every pour of my body, my arousal running down my thighs in what felt like rivers! But eventually, I felt his belly pressed up against my ass.

He waited there, his cock now fully buried in my ass, letting my body adapt fully to his presence. It was starting to feel truly wonderful!

"Feels good, doesn't it, Princess?" Charlotte asked.

"It does, oh, it does!"

"Well, you haven't felt anything yet, lover," she said. "Daniel? Give her the works!"

Daniel started slowly thrusting in and out of me, and I was instantly reduced to nothing but whimpers, moans, and groans. The feeling of it was transcendent. It was like my body was suddenly lighter than air, and if it weren't for being impaled on his cock, I might just float away! And every now and then, these huge, shuddering tingles would run all through my body, taking my breath away. And the thought of being seen, being watched, while this was done to me, was also creating the most intensely erotic feelings in me. It was glorious. Being watched as I was being fucked in the ass was a thrill all of its own! I was giving this man everything I had, literally the very last thing I could give him, and he was making me feel so good. I wondered if it could possibly feel this good for him? I just didn't see how that could be. And here I was supposed to be the one making a sacrifice?

Every now and then he would stop, and just hold himself buried fully within me. When he did, I could feel every quiver, every vibration of his cock, deep within me. I could feel his body move with his breathing, I swear, I could feel his heartbeat! And both of them were speeding up.

Before I knew it, I was deep into a hard, blinding orgasm, rocking my body like I had never felt. I felt a huge wetness running down my legs, and I heard Charlotte say, "Princess! You're squirting! How lovely!" Sheila was kissing my back, as one of her hands went between my legs, to let my fluids run all over her hand. When the squirting had stopped, she placed her hand on my clit and began gently rubbing it, driving me absolutely mad with ecstasy.

The orgasm passed, and Daniel's cock was still fully immersed in my ass. But not for much longer, as his orgasm hit then, too. I felt his cock throbbing deep within me, felt the hot spreading wetness of his semen inside me, heard him cry out, his hands shaking, as they rested on my ass cheeks. And I thought, "I gave that to him. I made him come like that," and that, and Sheila manipulating my clit, pushed me to yet another orgasm, equally as intense as the first one.

Charlotte and Sheila went to the restroom, got some wet towels, and came out and cleaned us both up. They untied me, and I collapsed on the bed. Daniel lay down beside me.

"Daniel," I gasped, "I'm so sorry! Oh, God, Daniel, I'm so, so sorry! Can you forgive me?" I asked him.

He wrapped me up in those big, strong arms, and said, "Of course. I could never stay mad at you, Sasha. But please don't ever do anything like this again, ok?"

"Ok." I started weeping tears of gratitude, my face against his chest. And then, with Charlotte and Sheila stroking my back and shoulders, as I lay in Daniels arms, I fell asleep.

###

I awoke around 8:00PM, and Charlotte was sleeping beside me. Daniel and Sheila were gone. My stirring awoke Charlotte, and she opened her arms, and I went to her and embraced her.

"I fear you may have lost a girlfriend," she said.

"Because of my lies? What I tried to pull on you?"

"No. That little bit of heaven is now head over heels in love with my nephew."

"Oh."

"You should have seen them. They went straight to your room and fucked for hours, and it sounded like a herd of elephants having an orgy."

"You didn't join them?"

"I watched them the first time. Because Sheila was a virgin. It's always best if someone more experienced is there, just in case. But she took him like a champ. Just a tiny little bit of blood. A few minutes rest, and they were both ready to go again! As they didn't need me around anymore, I came back here, and stayed with you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you, silly Princess."

"Even after what I tried to pull?"

"Yes. I have loved you your entire life. And I will always love you, Princess. How are you feeling?"

"I feel good," I said. "Really good! Even my ass!"

"It feels like there's been a nice party down there, doesn't it?"

"It does!"

"Now do you trust me when I say I will never do anything to you that will hurt you or harm you?"

"Yes."

"And you're never going to try anything like that again, are you?"

"No."

"And us?"

"I love you, Charlotte." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, darling."

I knew the question coming next, and I tried to stop her from saying it.

"Charlotte? Please don't ask the next question." I put my hand to her lips, to stop her from speaking. She gently kissed my hand, then pulled it away.

"I have to, baby."

"No! Please? I don't want to spoil this moment!"

"We have to settle this, lover. Who is the woman of this house?"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" I shouted, rising up on my knees. "IF I SAY YOU ARE, I LOSE MY DADDY! I CAN'T LOSE HIM! HE'S ALL I HAVE!"

I collapsed back on the bed, crying.

"But Princess, you aren't losing anything! Don't you see? And no matter what happens, you will always have me, now. I will always be here for you."

"That's what my mother told me, too," I said.

"Oh, honey. Of course she told you that. No one, including her, knew she had cancer. It hit so suddenly, we barely had time to tell her goodbye. Two weeks after they diagnosed it."

"Was Mom ... a part of your ... group?"

"Your father and mother were two of the original members of our group."

"Did you ..."

"Make love with your mother? Yes, I did. Many times! Oh, I loved her so much, Princess. As much as I love you."

I completely broke down and sobbed like a lost little girl. The whole time, Charlotte held me, and rubbed my back, stroked my hair. When those tears had run their course, Charlotte said,

"Well, let's get ourselves a shower, change the sheets, and we'll make an early night of it." We did, and this time, I slept with her in the master bedroom.

Chapter IV

"Some Things You Need to Know, My Love"

I awoke, and led by my nose, blearily made my way to the breakfast table. I didn't bother getting dressed, and I found Charlotte, again wearing only the apron.

"Good morning, Princess," she said, opening her arms for a hug. I ran straight into her arms and hugged her tightly. Then the bacon grease spitting from the pan on my naked bottom reminded me why one should never cook bacon while naked.

She removed the frying pan from the burner, and we took several steps away, and returned to our embrace.

We made a pair of plates, and sat down to eat together, since it was Saturday morning.

We ate in silence for a moment or two, and I was struck at how the morning sun from the window showed how truly beautiful she was.

She caught me staring at her, and said, "Penny for your thoughts, love?"

"How come I never knew about this "group" of lovers you have been speaking of?"

"Your father wanted to wait until you were 21 before he told you. And when he does, he wants you to find your own group. He doesn't think the two of you should be naked in the same room, let alone have sex with other people while in the same room."

"What? Why?"

"He can be funny, like that," Charlotte said. "Very traditionally minded, sometimes, despite being also very broad-minded in other ways. He just wanted to be sure you were ready for the knowledge of it."

"Oh. Charlotte? Did ... did Daddy ever tell you about how I ..."

"Started sleeping in his bed, with him? In the nude? Why, what a lovely shade of scarlet you are turning, dear heart! Yes. He told me."

"I was pretty sure he knew, for at least a year," I said. "But it wasn't until I decided to stay in his bed until he woke up, that he got married. Was that just a coincidence?"

"It was not, darling. Honestly, if he hadn't had the sexual release to be found in our group? Why, you might have just got your wish, to make love with him. Even so, when he started waking up with you still in his bed, he knew he had to do something, fast. I should thank you, Princess. I'd been chasing that horny old goat with everything I have for years! And it wasn't until you laid it all out for him, metaphorically and physically, that I finally landed him!"

"Why does it have to be like this?" I asked. "Not that you aren't wonderful, lucky Daddy! But, why couldn't I give him my love? Is ... is he just not attracted to me? Is that it? I could accept that. I'd be sad, but that's just how it is."

"It isn't that, sweetie. I probably shouldn't tell you, but he is very strongly attracted to you! He'd tell me how hard he would get when he saw you in bed with him. So lack of attraction is not the answer."

"Would you not have married him, if he and I were lovers?"

"Baby, that wouldn't even have been a speedbump for me, in dragging his ass to the altar. Because I know and love you both, so I would know you weren't harming each other."

"Then why this wall between us?"

Charlotte held my hand and said, "Incest is an ugly word because in most cases, it means a minor child is being sexually molested and abused by their parents. The greatest harm from the most trusted person in that child's life. It's not the word itself that is so ugly, the Egyptians didn't think so, anyway, and there have been other cultures as well. And even in our Western culture, it happens a lot more than anyone is willing to accept. Like everything in dealing with the affairs of humans, the good or bad about anything humans do lies in the intentions of the people doing it. You can give billions in charity, but if your intention is to get people used to it, subservient to it, that's evil. It's wrong for a man to strike his wife, or treat her roughly in sex. Unless she asks him for it, because that is what she wants and needs. That's good."

So, while incest is almost always a horrible thing, yes, I think that if an adult child of sound mind and body loves either of their parents, or both of them? And it is genuinely their idea, not a back-handed manipulation by the parent, to explore their relationship sexually? And measures are taken for birth control and disease prevention? Then go for it, and more power to them all!"

"Then why won't Daddy ..."

"Because he's a good man. You said he's all you have? It works the other way, too, baby. You were all he had. Until he wised up and married me. He couldn't bear the thought of harming you in any way."

"Charlotte? If you helped me, do you think we could convince Daddy it would be ok for him and me to make love?"

"Maybe. But I bet he'll still hold off until you're 21."

"oh."

"But that doesn't mean we can't make him miserable until you turn 21!"

"What do you mean?"

"When he gets back, I'm having a sit-down discussion with him. I'm going to tell him you and I are lovers. Don't panic, I know he won't have a problem with that. I'm going to tell him I want you both in my bed. At the same time."

I gasped and put my hand in front of my mouth.

"Oh, I think he already knows. He'll just have to lay there and watch while you and I make love," she said. "That'll test his puritanical resolve, won't it?"

"But what if that makes him leave you? I can't do that to the two of you!"

"Which is exactly the sort of doubt in your father's mind that is keeping you apart, lover. In life, if there is no courage, there is seldom any love to be found, either. And I doubt that would make him leave me."

"But what if it did turn out to be a mistake? And we wish we hadn't crossed that line?"

"You look at each other, and you say you're sorry and you hug it out, and you go on with your lives, both a bit wiser about yourselves and your desires. Take a shower, it all washes off. If you feel you did something wrong, pray for forgiveness, try to make amends. Sometimes you try something, and it works. Sometimes it doesn't. It's not the end of the world. You wouldn't be the first father and daughter to engage in incest by mutual consent, and you certainly won't be the last. The world spins on for another day."

We ate in silence for a while, then she said,

"And in the meantime, there is still the matter of your further lessons."

"WHAT?"

"You know the final contention between us, lover."

"But I've had anal intercourse! And you were right, it was wonderful!"

"Receiving anal wasn't the point of all of this, and you know it, babycakes. Tonight, you're getting the double dildo treatment. Unless, of course, you want to concede a certain point, to me? Then we can do it all just for love."

I put my fork down, and stared at my plate. "I'm close. Oh, God, I want to, even. Part of me does. Since you told me about my mother. And you. Making love." I took her hand in mine. "I can't tell you what that meant to me. But ... I just can't say it. Please, don't make me? You could probably force me to say it right now, if you wanted, but please? Don't?"

She reached out and touched my face. "I don't want to force you to say it. I want you to want to say it."

She thought for a moment and said, "I think what is happening here is that in this particular matter, you are, emotionally, still that 9-year-old little girl who lost her mother. You see yourself as having held your family of two together. And in a very real sense, that is exactly what you have done. Your father was devastated when your mother died. If he had not had you to take care of, he probably would have done something terrible to himself. He almost did, anyway, on a several occasions. But, that little girl is fiercely determined to protect her father, no matter what.

"But, darling? That is a burden you no longer have to carry, alone! You can let me have half the load. I want to help you with this, I love the dumb bastard so much! I love you both. I want so much to share this with you. Why can't you let me be there with you, too?"

"I need some time, to think about this," I said.

"Very well. I'm happy to say then, that tonight, your lessons will resume! Oh! Was that a little smile? I think it was!"

"I'm happy about that, too," I said.

"Oh, Princess! This is going to be so much fun, tonight!"

###

We spent the day together. We visited some wineries, did some shopping, went to a local airplane museum. What? No, I'm not so crazy about the airplanes, though they are cool. I'm more into the pilots! Speaking of which, you should see how every man on Earth, and a fair number of women, too, flock around Charlotte. I don't mean to boast, but I'm quite beautiful myself, I'm used to getting a fair bit of attention. But out and about with Charlotte? I might as well have been invisible. Even gay men and straight women are starstruck when they see her. No wonder I'd always fantasized about her. No wonder Daddy had married her! She's perfect, and I loved her so.

1...34567...13