Dominance Games With Step-Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why am I fighting her, on this?"

We were in the airplane museum, and a guide was showing us around. The traitorous thought ran through my mind, unexpected, and it brought me to a complete halt. Once that thought ran through my mind, there was no resisting exploring it further. Why was I fighting her, on this? She's perfect. She loves Daddy and me. I had been wondering how I was going to make sure Daddy was taken care of, when I went off to college, and now that answer had fallen neatly into place. This will likely be the point in my life where I move away from home. Off to school. Get a degree. Probably meet my future husband, since last night had brought home the realization I was bisexual. Get a career going. Get a house, have kids of my own.

Life, basically. I could do all that, now. With Charlotte here for Daddy.

Ironically, with that realization of freedom, came a huge chill of fear. My life had basically been, "Take care of Daddy."

"Sasha?" Charlotte called across the hangar. "Are you coming with us?"

I looked, and they were clear on the other side of the hangar!

"I just really liked this airplane," I said, pointing at the airplane in front of me.

"Ah, the Sharp Brothers Speed 3000!" the guide said. He rattled off a string of technical information and specifications, none of which I understood in the slightest, then asked, "What is it you like best about it?"

"It's ... blue ...?" First words that came to my mind.

"Oh."

Charlotte put her hand on the guide's upper arm, and said, "She's just crazy about the color blue. Kids, huh?" And in the guide's eyes, the rest of the world vanished and there was only Charlotte, with her hand on his arm, smiling at him.

Despite the thoughts whirling around in my head, it was a lovely day to spend with Charlotte.

We bought groceries to make lasagna for dinner. The evening together was as pleasant as the day had been. We ate at 5:00PM, an early dinner. As I put some lasagna on my plate, though, Charlotte said,

"Don't get too full, beloved. Busy night coming up."

I cut in half the portion I had been planning to take. I observed that Charlotte, too, took only a small portion for herself. The anxiety and the anticipation began to build within me.

Dishes collected and washed. Leftovers put away. I kept looking that the clock, feeling every minute pass slowly by. Depending on whether I felt anxiety at that moment, or anticipation, the time passed by both in a too fast panic, or agonizingly too slowly.

7:00PM. Sitting on the loveseat with Charlotte, cuddled up against her, watching a nice chick-flick. She turned off the TV.

"What? Charlotte, we were watching tha-"

I was silenced when she roughly clamped her hand over my mouth. My eyes went wide in shock.

"From now on, tonight, you will speak only when you are spoken to, do you understand? Answer "yes," or "no.""

Impulsively, I said, "Yes or no."

"Wrong answer, Princess," she said. "Stand up."

I did, and she proceeded to strip me naked. It was frightening and exhilarating, and I was rapidly growing wet. She started to remove her clothes, and I went to help her, but she slapped my hand away.

"Ow!"

"From now on, tonight, you will do nothing unless you are commanded to do something. And when you are given an order, you had better obey instantly. Say "yes," or "no.""

"Yes or no," I said, again.

"That's two," she said. "Are you not understanding these simple instructions?"

"And that makes three!" she said. She turned, and spread the blanket we had been snuggling under over the loveseat. Then she sat down. She held out her hand to me, and when I took it, she pulled me down, hard and fast, so that fell across her lap.

"Three strikes and you get spanked, Princess."

She proceeded to land three hard, stinging swats on my upturned butt cheeks, making me wriggle and squirm. "What? Charlotte!"

"That's one," she said. "Sit here, beside me, on your knees, hands in your lap."

I did as she said.

"Now, we are going to try this again. From now on, tonight, you will speak only when spoken to. You will answer only "yes," or "no." Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You will remain completely naked throughout the night, understood?"

"Yes."

"You will be contrite, submissive, unquestioning, and respectful all night, to me and whoever else may be here, tonight."

That shocked me! "There are going to be more people here?"

"That is two," she said. "I'm waiting for a yes or no answer."

"But-!"

She grabbed me, threw me back over her lap and landed three more hard swats on my now red ass! "Get back up like before."

I returned to sitting on my knees, on the loveseat, next to her, my hands in my lap.

"You will be contrite, submissive, unquestioning, and respectful, all night, to me and anyone else who my arrive. Do you understand?"

"But who-"

"That's one."

"I-" this time she silenced me with a finger over my lips.

"That's two. Do you trust me? That I won't hurt, or harm you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now let go of anything else you may be worrying about, and trust me!"

"Ok."

"That's three." She saw the sudden fear in my eyes, and said, "But I'm going to let that one go. I'm not heartless."

"Tonight you will do as you are told. You will be contrite, respectful, and obedient. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good. Straddle me, facing me, press your body against me." I did, and she wrapped her arms around my waist, stroking my back and ass, as she spent the next several moments kissing and suckling at my nipples, driving me to full arousal.

The doorbell rang, and I jumped.

"Answer the door," she said.

"Yes," I said, and started to collect my clothes.

"I didn't tell you to get dressed," she said. "That's one. And I told you that you will be naked the rest of the night, so that's two. And you still haven't answered the door, that's three. Now, answer the door, and get back over her, across my lap, for your spanking.

I walked to the door, opened it, and there stood Sheila! We stared at each other in surprise. "Oh, you've started already?" she asked.

"Oh, have we ever, my love," Charlotte said. "Come in, come in! You're just in time, Sasha just earned herself more spanking on her way to the door, just now. Didn't you, Sasha?"

"Yes."

"Well, then, let's get it over with. Come here."

I turned to go to her, but Sasha grabbed my arm and said, "No! I should be the one that gets to spank her!"

Charlotte smiled and said, "Oh, you'll get your turn, gorgeous. For that and a lot more, I promise. Sasha? Come here, now, and take your spanking."

I meekly walked over to her, laid across her lap, and received the three swats on my ass. This time, though, she held me down on her lap, and rubbed her hand over my still burning red cheeks, while her other hand reached under my belly and started fondling my clit. The pleasure and the pain met, and both became pleasure.

"Sasha," Charlotte said, "You may not speak unless spoken to. But you can make any sound you want in response to any pleasure or pain we give you, as long as it is non-verbal. Do you understand?"

"Yes- Ah! AH AHH!" At the moment I said yes, she slipped two fingers into my vagina and began stroking my g-spot.

"And while you may not move to escape punishment, you may allow your body to writhe and squirm as it demands. Do you understand?"

"Yes! Oh! OhhhOH!" Sheila had walked up and was stroking my back and ass. She went down between the cheeks of my ass, found my anus, and began lightly circling it. She grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back, and put her mouth next to my ear.

"I should be so angry with you, Sasha. You know what a wonderful, kind man Daniel is. And what you set him up for, if it had worked, would have hurt him so very deeply. He forgave you. Because that's just how big-hearted he is. But I have not yet forgiven you.

"On the other hand, I love Daniel, after last night. I love him with my whole heart, soul, and body. I'd never have met him if it weren't for you and your petty scheming. God, you know what a bitch my mother is! And here you've got another chance at another wonderful mother-and-daughter relationship. And you're trying to throw it all away? Anyway, if it weren't for your schemes, I'd have never met Daniel. Never even have spoken to him. So I have you to thank for helping me find the love of my life, and that counts as a pretty big "plus" for you.

"But now I have to make amends to Charlotte. And your father. I don't know how I'm going to make it up to your father. He already won't talk to me, and for good reason. But Charlotte said if I came over tonight, and let the two of you use me however you want, she would accept my apology and we could move on from there.

"Lover, I didn't even need one second to think about it. And here we all are."

"Sheila-"

"That's one," Charlotte said.

"I don't care! Sheila? I'm, so sorry!"

"That's two, Princess. Baby, I'm not kidding, one more word and these are going to hurt!"

"Sheila? Will you kiss me? Please?"

Sheila looked at Charlotte, and asked, "May I?"

"You may. You can kiss her as long as I'm spanking her."

She started spanking me, and Sheila leaned in to meet our lips together. I was writhing and squirming under the assault of Charlotte's spanking, she was going much longer and harder on my ass than before. But the whole thing was so overwhelmingly erotic! Being kissed, while being spanked? It was just so hot!

While she was spanking me, as before, Charlotte reached under my belly, found my vaginal entrance, and put two fingers inside me, stroking in and out of me, rubbing my g-spot, all while she continued to spank me while Sheila continued to fervently kiss me. I actually had a minor orgasm! But finally, my body could take no more, and I had to break our kiss to pant, and howl.

Suddenly, Sheila shouted, "STOP! STOP IT! SHE'S HAD ENOUGH!"

"I've got good enough reason to paddle your ass to, gorgeous," Charlotte said. "Will you take her place and take your swats?"

"YES!" she said, without any hesitation.

"Will you trade rolls with Sasha, tonight? You be our submissive little sex doll, don't speak unless spoken to, do whatever we tell you? If you want to trade with her, that's what you'll have to agree to. Will you do that for Sasha?"

She took a breath, but Charlotte put a gentle finger to her lips, and said, "I won't let her go easy on you, sweetheart. Think about that. You see what I've been putting her through. Is that what you want?"

"If I do," Sheila said, "You promise we can start over? That we can be friends? I can be better. I'd do anything for Daniel. Anything to make things right, between us. You promise?"

Charlotte put her hand under Sheila's chin, pulled her to her, over my bright red ass, and oh, so gently kissed her. Then she said, "Baby, I promise. And we won't just be friends. We'll be the best of friends. I want a good woman for my nephew. And I think you will be good for him."

"Thank you," Sheila said, her voice quivering.

"After this," Charlotte said. "Sasha! You are now released from being the evening's slave. Sheila is taking your place."

"Thank you," I said, getting to my feet. Oh, my ass! It felt like it was on fire. "But, Charlotte? I don't think I can do any of this to Sheila. I don't mean to disobey, I'm just not cut out for that ..."

"Did you enjoy your time across my lap? Even just now?" she demanded.

"Yes. I came."

"I know you did," she said. "Sheila? Do you see the wetness running down my legs?"

"Yes."

"It's from Sasha's orgasm. Lick it up. Don't miss a single drop. Sasha? Come here, I want to whisper in your ear."

As Sheila began running her lips and tongue all over Charlotte's legs, she whispered to me, "Princess, we aren't going to hurt her. I promise. There'll be some spanking, yes. She owes us both this for stealing from your father. If she's serious about Daniel, she'll do whatever we tell her, and that's how I will know she's good enough for him. If she loves him, don't you want her to be with him?"

"Yes."

"Then we have to make her feel this is real. She has to be challenged to prove herself, in order to prove to herself, that she is worthy of Daniel."

"Why? Why does it have to be like this?" I asked.

"Baby, I don't know. But we can give her that. That's why she came here tonight, hoping to prove herself. In her mind, this is her chance. And it is, it really is! You're not going to take that chance away from her, are you?"

I stood back. I looked down at Sheila, still dressed, licking up my wetness from Charlotte's body. I reached down and grabbed her hair and forced her to arch her neck back, and said, "Sheila? For the rest of this evening, you will not speak unless you are spoken to. When you reply, your answer will either be "yes," or "no," understand?"

"Yes."

"Stand up," I said. She did. "Get undressed." She started to undress, and I said, "Quickly!"

I sat down beside Charlotte, tenderly, because my ass cheeks were still beet-red and on fire! I spread my legs, my left leg hooked over Charlotte's right leg, and said, "Eat my pussy until I come in your face."

She instantly kneeled between my legs and started going down on me with everything she had. It felt amazing, but even more amazing was how it felt to give orders like that! I would never have thought this would be something I would enjoy. But I did. And I knew, that at some point this evening, I'd have Sheila across my lap, and be spanking her lovely, slender ass, and just loving it!

Charlotte red my mind. She leaned over and whispered, "Sheila's ass, while gorgeous in its slenderness, doesn't have the padding yours does. So when we spank her, we can't hit her as hard as I did you. She's still going to feel it just as much, don't worry about that."

My eyes were rolling back in my head, but I had enough presence of mind to ask, "So how hard should I hit her?"

"About one-third of what I gave you. Don't worry, she's going to feel it just as strongly. But if you hit her as hard as I hit you, you will seriously hurt her. And that is not why we are all here, tonight. She has to learn that she can trust you, in this sort of rough sex-play, just as you have learned you can trust me."

At that point, my orgasm broke loose within me, and I spent the next several moments writhing in ecstasy as Sheila continued to eat my pussy the entire time.

When it passed, Sheila was still working away on me, and I had to push er face away from my slit, and say, "Stop!"

She sat there, on her knees, hands in her lap, as my breathing returned mostly to normal.

"Rest your head on my thigh," I said. She did. "No, come up close, so I can stroke your hair. She leaned in to rest her head further up my thigh. I could feel her breath on my vulva. I reached out and stroked her hair.

"Do you like this, Sheila?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, please."

"That's one," I said.

"Sorry!"

"That's two! Now hush!"

She looked me right in the eye and said, "But I love you, Sasha."

"That's three! Across my lap. Now!"

She got up, and positioned herself across both our laps. Her ass was over my lap, her chest and torso, over Charlotte's lap. I gave her a swat, and felt her jump in my lap, and cry out. I gave her two more, in rapid succession, mindful of Charlotte's advice, and felt her jump and cry out yet again. I put my left hand under belly, found her slit, and fondled and stroked her pussy Charlotte had shown me. I heard her moan. I looked over, and she was up on her arms, sharing a deep, open-mouth kiss with Charlotte. I rubbed her now red ass, over the spots I had swatted her, and heard her moan in pleasure into Charlotte's mouth while they kissed.

I was struck by how wet I suddenly was. How much I had enjoyed spanking her! I had never done this before to anyone, apart from playful swats. I never thought it would be anything I liked, but I did!

Charlotte broke their kiss, and said, "Sasha? What else should we do with our plaything, now that we have established our respective roles in the evening's entertainment?"

"Upstairs? Break out the clamps and the strap-ons?"

"An excellent idea! All right, Sheila, you heard her: up to my bedroom, now!"

Charlotte went first. Sheila went in front of me, and I went behind her.

"Sasha!"

"That's one," I said.

"No, really! What is she going to do to me?"

"That's two," I said. Then I said, "Do you trust me, Sheila?"

"Yes."

"Then just do what you are told. Charlotte will give you the chance to prove yourself. And we will make this worth your while. I promise." We had reached the bedroom, and were at the foot of the bed.

"Ok," Sheila said.

"That's three!" I said. I kept her standing, this time. I put one hand down her front, to her pussy, and started rubbing her clit. While with the other hand I gave her the three hard swats. Her knees wanted to buckle, but I wouldn't let her lie down, I held her, standing, while continued to play with her clit, and then brought my other hand to her anus and began tapping on it, and stroking the area around it. Charlotte had come over and was alternately pinching and rubbing her nipples, stroking her belly, and sucking on her gorgeous nipples. Sheila was freely moaning and groaning in ecstasy. Feeling her body squirm and shake in my arms was so intoxicating!

"What will we do now?" Charlotte asked.

"Bring me the double dildo strap-on-"

"No!" Charlotte said. "Because you have not yet experienced that for yourself, Princess. We do not do to others, what we have not experienced ourselves. That's one of my rules."

I thought for a moment, then said, "Clips?"

She grinned, and said, "Clips it is!"

"And the single strap-on, too?"

"You got it!"

"And we should tie her down!"

"Oh, now you're getting into the spirit of it all!" Charlotte said.

"What are you going to do to me?" Sheila said.

"That's one," Charlotte and I both said at the same time.

I said, "Sheila, lay down on the bed, on your back. Put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs. We quickly tied her down. Then Charlotte went high, giving Sheila lovey open-mouth kisses and playing with her breasts. You remember I mentioned how slender Sheila is? She's practically flat, just the slightest swell to her chest. But she has lovely, long, tiny nipples! And watching Charlotte kiss, suck and tongue them was amazingly erotic!

She broke the kiss, and said, "Sheila, close your eyes. Don't open them until we say you can. Understand?"

"Yes."

I whispered in Charlotte's ear, "Let's give it all to her, at once!"

Charlotte agreed, and held the two nipple clips over Sheila's nipples, waiting. I got the special modified one, and held it over her clit. I lined up the dildo at her entrance, and said, 3 ... 2 ... 1! As soon as Sheila felt the clamps, her body tried to explode off the bed! Charlotte held her down, and as Sheila opened her mouth to scream, I plunged the strap-on dildo all the way into her vagina, as far as it would go. Her whole reaction changed. She had been about to scream. Now she was lying there, her back arched, her mouth open in an "O" of surprise. I began thrusting in and out of her vagina, and she began crying out in inarticulate cries of delight, moans, and breathing faster and faster, like a steam locomotive. As I fucked her, Charlotte was kissing her, one hand on her throat in a fake choke hold, but it drove Sheila's state of ecstasy to an even higher level. Then she would slap Sheila's small breasts, near the clips on her nipples. I was thrusting like crazy, when suddenly I stopped. Without the distraction of being fucked, the pain of the clips returned full force, and after a moment, as her breathing began to slow, I'd start hamming away on her vagina again. We kept her at the edge of orgasm like this for several minutes, just subjecting her to the most excruciating pleasure. I stopped one last time, and Sheila had tears in her eyes, and I said, "Charlotte, remove the clips now!" We removed all three at once, and the sudden flood of sensation returning through her body hit Sheila like an 18-wheeler. As she was groaning from that, I started sawing the strap-on in and out of her pussy with everything I had, as fast as I could.

1...45678...13