Dominant Big Beautiful Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Reluctant but wanting her. A perfect woman and sissy.
2.3k words
4.55
11.8k
11
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa and chatted a little over the next few weeks. I was distant. I don't know why the snorting had turned me off so much. I wanted her to be something she was not, and it took a little while to figure out the problem was me and my prejudices toward overweight women. One night it was late, and I was drinking. Melissa knew this because she had asked what I was doing. She asked me if I had enjoyed sex with her. This caught me off guard, but the answer was easy. I had definitely enjoyed it and told her so.

"What was the most erotic part?"

I paused. What should I say?

"Don't think about it," she typed, "Tell me without thinking about it".

I was drunk. I was horny. I typed it:

"Licking you." I couldn't say my favorite part was having sex with her because I had performed so poorly there, and I knew she was not close to coming from that.

"Did you enjoy having sex with me?"

"Yes Mistress. I loved it."

"Then why didn't you say that was your favorite part?"

I was slow in responding, and she said, "Stop thinking about it and answer me!"

"Because I came so quickly, I knew I didn't please you. I am sorry for not pleasing you."

"You did come very quickly, and you are right, it was not very pleasing."

This confirmed my suspicions, but it was strangely arousing. "I am sorry Mistress. You were fulfilling my fantasies and being very dominant and I wanted to please you."

"You pleased me with your tongue. That part was fine."

It went silent for a while. I was scared to type something. I am not sure what she was thinking.

Finally, the next chat came through, "How drunk are you?"

I was a little buzzed and said so.

"What liquor do you have in the house?"

I had jack Daniels, Jose Cuervo and Absolut and I told her so.

"Go get the Jack Dainels and a shot glass. I am going to get you drunk get you tell me all your secrets"

When I texted back that I had it she said, "Drink one. I want to you to be honest with me, with no inhibitions."

I took one shot and we kept chatting about random things. A few minutes later she asked me, "How many shots could you take right now and not get sick."

I thought about this. I was buzzed and had just taken a shot and starting to feel it. I told her I could do at least 5 without getting sick. I was being ambitious. It was 10 pm. Since 8pm I had drunk 6 Michelob and the shot. I was not a lightweight but 6 beers and a shot and I was feeling it.

She told me to take the second shot and to tell her what my top fetish is. We had talked about all of my fetishes several weeks earlier right after we met. I admitted quickly that long nails were my biggest fetish.

"What do you think of my nails that I got and wore for you? You have never mentioned them since. Be honest."

After a short pause I replied, "It was very very sweet of you to get your nails done for me. I like longer though." I was ashamed to say this.

"How long?"

I blurted/typed, "I normally don't notice nails unless they are 1/2 inch past the fingertip and I like them longer than 1 inch. There is no such thing as too long. I have seen pictures as long at 18 inches and they were fantastic,".

I was scared when I said it and my unease grew with every second that she did not respond.

She changed topics. "What about your cast fetish? Tell me more about wearing a cast?"

I started typing. Truth be told, I was happy to talk about these fetishes with her. "I love wearing casts. My preference is arm casts, but it depends on what I am doing. I have worn short arm casts, short arm thumb spicas, long arm and long arm spicas with thumbs or fingers. I have tried short leg casts too. I would love to do more combinations and would love to do a full body cast. I also love seeing women in casts."

"Would you like to see me in a cast?"

"Yes Mistress." I typed.

"I like you calling me Mistress. You should always do that when chatting with me. Now take another shot and tell me if you like seeing casts on men."

I took another shot of whiskey and said, "Sometimes I like seeing cast on men."

She did not press the issue but continued to query my cast fetish for a few minutes before asking me how drunk I was.

At this point I was very drunk, and I admitted it.

"Can you do the last two shots without getting sick?"

I was not sure. I paused for a second and replied, "I am not sure".

"Ok then. Maybe you are ready. I want you to lose all your inhibitions. I want you to be honest with me. I want to know what makes you tick. I want you to admit every dirty little fantasy you have. I want you to pull your cock out and start masturbating. When you are hard you need to tell me. I will then ask for all of your secrets. Start stroking."

This was a little disconcerting, but I was beyond drunk and beyond caring. I was horny. I had been masturbating and horny for a while and talking to her made me horny. I was also looking at web pictures of fat women with long nails while chatting.

"I am already hard mistress. Chatting with you gets me this way." The porn pictures and the booze were also a little helpful.

"Ok then. I found a little Kink survey that I want to do with you. I am going to say a fetish and you are going to tell me with a 0-5 scale if it interests you. 0 means it is a turn off. 1 means you would do it, but it is not interesting and 5 means you need it, you want it, and it is necessary for you."

She proceeded to go through a long list of every fetish imaginable. Things like balloons got a 1 from me. Things like big breasts got a 3. Long nails and casts were not in there. At the end of her list, she looked back through and listed all of the things that were large fetishes for me.

"So, my little perv, the ones you gave 5's to are cross-dressing, bondage, submission, strapons, humiliation, piercing, hoods, and small penis humiliation. I notice this list does not have casts and long nails on it. I wonder what other fetishes you have that are not on this list. Tell me. What sexual interest is not on this list?"

Oops. I did not want to go here. There were some things that I was not ready to admit to anyone.

She made it a little easier for me, "Take another shot and tell me anything not on this list that you have masturbated to".

I took the shot and had to think for a second about things not on the list. Feeling no pain because I was drunk, I admitted way more than I should have: "Forced to suck cock, Big Beautiful Women (BBW), Long toenails, public humiliation, chastity belts, diapers, being blackmailed, mummification, enemas, corsets, etc. etc. etc". There was a lot. I have a very broad range of fetishes

"Is your tiny little cock hard?"

It was and I realized she was playing on the fact that I had admitted that humiliation and specifically SPH turned me on. "Yes mistress."

"Does it feel good to play with your tiny cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well, I am glad it feels good to you, because it doesn't to me. Your tiny little cock did not please me at all. And the fact that you were a premature ejaculator was disappointing also."

That hurt. I was in my house with my laptop on my legs, but I turned red with shame. I also got closer to an orgasm.

"Are you still stroking your cock?"

"Yes mistress."

"Are you close to cumming?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You are pathetic. Take your hands off your cock and listen to me."

I stopped masturbating and waited for her to continue. It took a while.

"You need to answer the next questions honestly. I realize you are drunk and have no inhibitions. I am going to ask you the same questions tomorrow when you are sober. Do you want a girlfriend who will fulfill all of your fetishes?"

The answer to that was and is "Yes" and I said so.

"Can you handle a dominant girlfriend who is fat?"

This surprised me. I was uncomfortable discussing this. I liked Melissa and verbally and emotionally and even physically I liked her and was turned on by her. Having a very fat girlfriend was difficult to consider.

I answered, "yes but it is difficult for me."

"Why? And be honest!"

That was a very tough question and really did not want to hurt her feelings. I was too slow with a reply.

"Stop thinking about it. I want you to be honest. I am fat. I am always going to be fat. You need to face that fact and tell me what you think. I can help you make all of your fantasies come true, but I need to know how my weight and body make you feel."

I put caution aside and answered, "You are beautiful. I love talking to you and being around you. I am ashamed to admit that I am embarrassed to have a BBW girlfriend. I am so sorry. I want to date you. You arouse me mentally, and physically and I love the fact that you are so open with all my many fetishes and seem to accept me. That is so amazing. I am so sorry! I wish it were different."

"Stroke you cock. Get close to an orgasm and tell me when you are close."

I sped up my ministrations and when I was on the edge of an orgasm, I typed, "I am close."

Her reply was instantaneous. "Slow down, keep yourself close to cumming and tell me, would it humiliate you to be in public with me as your very dominant fat girlfriend?"

On the verge of cumming I typed "yes Mistress."

"Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Ok. Friday we are going out. I am going to be a bitch dominant and I am going to humiliate you. Do you agree?"

"Yes mistress."

"Do you want to cum tonight?"

I was so close and so horny, "Yes mistress".

"Ok. Call me on the phone and beg me to humiliate you and let you cum."

I was not expecting that, and I did not want to call her. I was hoping she was going to tell me to cum while chatting. I was so horny that I would do anything though, so I grabbed my phone and called her.

She answered, "Hi sweetie. Beg me to cum".

"Please may I cum Mistress?"

"Not yet. First you are going to tell me more about what would turn you on, on our date this Friday. Keep stroking yourself and tell me what would humiliate you this Friday."

I was slow to respond, and she didn't pause long.

"You better answer and give me a long list to humiliate you with or you will not be cumming tonight."

This spurned me on, and I started vomiting anything that came to mind.

"Would you order for me and not let me make any decisions?"

"Easy. Go on."

"You could feed me and make me lick your nails."

"You mean my nails that are too short to arouse you."

"I'm sorry mistress."

"Would it humiliate you if I was overly affectionate and made you kiss me a lot?"

"Yes Mistress. This always makes me uncomfortable with anyone."

"Come on. These are easy. Tell me something really humiliating. Something that will really turn you on. Don't think. Do it quickly or you are not cumming tonight."

"I blurted out, you could take your wine glass to the bathroom, pee in it and make me drink it."

"Oh, that is disgusting. Is that safe?"

"I don't know mistress," I admitted.

"Ok little one. I want you thank me for letting you cum while you cum. I want you to say thank you my big, beautiful fat mistress. Thank you for letting me cum."

I was appalled and uncomfortable with this, but I wanted to cum, "Thank you Mistress. Thank you, my big, beautiful fat mistress for letting me cum."

"Cum! And keep telling me how much you want me and my fat," she said

I did almost yell. "Thank you, mistress I want your huge body so much. I want your massive thighs wrapped around me. I want your huge belly squishing under me. I want to feel your thighs squeezing me."

I finished cumming and immediately felt guilty. Guilty about what I had said to her and guilt that I was so turned on by the thought of having sex with her.

She could tell I was a little quiet after. "Well done little one. I am going to enjoy watching how uncomfortable you are dating a fat girl. Sleep well. Tell me thank you one more time and I will let you go.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for letting me cum."

"You're welcome. G'nite little one. Please do not cum before Friday. I want you to be submissive and Horny."

"Yes Mistress. Good night, Mistress."

I was torn. My orgasm had been huge, but I was ashamed of how guilty I felt. The post orgasm guilt was compounded by the fact that I did not want to date a fat girl, but I was going on a date Friday at the places of her choice, and I was not looking forward to it. I forced myself to clean up, get ready and go to bed.