Dominant Female Fitnes Instructor

Story Info
A female fitness instructor uses her body for revange.
1.7k words
4
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danijela graduated from the Faculty of Kinesiology and just got a job as a substitute teacher of physical education. She taught physical education to students at a private college. In addition, she taught poetry and erotic dance classes. She was very tall--almost about two meters.

And she had very strong legs. In addition to dancing, she was also trained in taekwondo.

Her short black hair ended at the level of her nose. Two clips separated Danijela's black hair leaving the forehead of the taekwondo champion visible. Only one naughty strand of hair fell over Danijela's forehead touching her nose.

The young professor was tormented by a spoiled student in her first year of college. Jesica was her name. On several occasions, Jesica skipped fitness lessons. Danijela also taught philosophy. While teaching physical exercises, Danijela spoke about philosophy.

Jesica knew that she was going to study economics and therefore she looked down on Danijela's classes (philosophies on the history of gender and exercise). When Danijela asked for an apology, Jesica mockingly replied - "Your subject is useless. If you don't want to have problems with my parents, you have to let me pass."

Danijela answered in surprise, "You simply can not talk to me like that! Now you will get a disciplinary measure, young lady!'

Jesica answered mockingly, "Now I will call my mother. She will inform my father who is the principal of the school and then we will see what happens."

Jesica's mother - Mirta (mathematics professor) soon appeared in the corridor. A verbal confrontation between the two women followed.

Mirta said, "How dare you give my daughter a disciplinary measure?"

Danijela answered, "She insulted me in front of the whole class. She said my subject was useless."

Mirta cheekily interjected, "Well, it's useless. Everyone can exercise at home. And all this philosophy about gender and the position of women is a consequence of you not having a husband. You better dedicate yourself to removing this hideous pimple from your forehead.

Then you'll find a husband like me and stop babbling about patriarchy and gender history. Now remove the disciplinary measure and give my daughter an A from your useless subject. My husband - Max is the principal and you're going to be in trouble if you don't listen to me right away you little slob."

The fitness trainer blushed with anger. She was frustrated that she had not been able to find a long-term partner for a long time. Mirta's words struck a chord with her. Mirta had been humiliating her at school meetings for months. Danijela knew very well how Mirta calls her in front of everyone in the assembly hall (when she is not present) - "naughty pimple professor".

Without much thought, Danijela decided to act. She could no longer keep her anger inside. Two very quick and painful slaps echoed through the corridor. Mirta had no chance of defending herself against Danijela (a taekwondo champion). And Mirta knew it well. Therefore, an avalanche of insults flowed from her mouth. Now her face became red.

"You pimple-filled brat. I will destroy you. Wait until my husband hears about this. You will get fired instantly."

Danijela just silently walked home. She found herself in a very awkward situation. She immediately contacted her friend - Paulina, who worked as a psychotherapist. She told her the entire story in detail. Paulina listened carefully. Then she spoke.

"Ouoooaaahhhha! Jesus. I know exactly what you have to do. Max and Mirta are my clients. What I'm telling you now, I shouldn't, but I want to help you. Max has long been sexually frustrated in his marriage to Mirta. He has a fetish for dominant women. And Mirta wants a dominant man. They are not sexually compatible at all. And this is a big problem for their marriage.

Because of this, Mirta already cheated on Max once. And I think their marriage is very easy to break. I will come to you and bring you a couple of gifts that will help you get the sweetest revenge possible and save your job. Oh, I'm so excited just thinking about what we're doing. It's like we're crazy high school girls again."

With a coffee cup in her hand, Paulina immediately began to explain to her very athletically built friend what she had to do. "Max has a huge fetish for muscular and dominant women. Especially those with long and stretchy legs who use their flexible legs for dominance. Like a taekwondo girl champion. And I know one just like that."

Danijela had to laugh at her best friend's remark. She just realized how much power she has over her enemy - Mirta. Her lady parts became wet from just thinking about the meeting with the headmaster that was about to follow.

Paulina continued, "And I also know that Max has a fetish for long white socks on women's legs. Especially the ones with red heart-shaped images on them." With a smile on her face, Paulina took out exactly such socks from her bag.

It was the last day before the holidays. The school had just ended and all the students had left the building. Max and Mirta appeared in the corridor. Mirta was smiling ominously. She was about to see Danijela get fired. But she just couldn't understand why Danijela came to school covered in a dressing gown. That started to bother her.

She was also troubled by the question - What is under the cloak?

She suddenly panicked. She noticed the long white socks with bright red elements on her enemy's legs. Mirta thought - Is it possible that she is so shameless? Is it possible that she is trying to steal my husband with one dominant and decisive move?

Danijela answered Mirta's question. She took off her cloak. Underneath was the naked and beautiful body of a fitness and taekwondo trainer. Even her problems with acne couldn't make her undesirable. In fact, in this bizarre situation, they made Max experience - The Ultimate Primal Sexual Attraction.

The fitness trainer was wearing only a bright red Sports Bra and long white socks, which acted better than Viagra on the young director. The abbs on Danijela's stomach (as well as the piercing on her navel) seduced Mirta's husband.

Danijela spoke, "Mr. Max. You have a very bad posture. As an apology, I will give you free fitness classes. We need to correct your posture. We start right now. You should never postpone the exercise for tomorrow. We will never start that way."

Danijela then took Max by the hand. She treated him like a disobedient student that needed to be punished. Then she began to lead him (with each step closer) to the place where he would experience his deepest sexual fantasy. Both Max and Mirta understood what was coming. Max simply decided to surrender to the will of the more dominant woman in front of him. She was stronger than him anyway. And besides -- this was the perfect revenge on his wife who cheated on him with a more dominant man.

In this crazy modern age - now his wife found herself pushed out by a more dominant woman. In shock, Mirta followed Danijela and her husband towards the fitness studio. She was simply not ready for such a bold move that turned her real life into a plot of a porno film. Helplessly, Mirta screamed at her husband, "If you set foot in that room, we are breaking up. I'm divorcing you."

Upon entering the hall, Danijela dominantly extended her flexible leg. She lifted it at a 90-degree angle, revealing the juicy fruit she had between her legs.

Danijela smiled and said, "We have a lot of practice ahead of us, Mr. Max. Your wife will be waiting outside the door and watching us. Oh yeah! It will happen right now!

And then I wonder if she will still think that my subject is useless and that I am too ugly to get a good man. Maybe She will change her attitude today."

Mirta pounded helplessly on the glass door for some time. She watched as Danijela (without underwear) performed pointe-zaps with her long and provocatively attractive legs in front of her husband's face.

Suddenly Mirta was overcome with indescribable rage. Animal rage took over her and made her behave irrationally. She decided to enter through the window and prevent her husband from enjoying The wild sex she knew was about to follow.

When she somehow managed to enter through the window, she caught Danijela and her husband in the act. Max licked the "fruit" that was placed between two elastic and provocatively desirable legs. Danijela, on the other hand, drove the director mad with movements of her tongue.

His limb vibrated stiffly with lust. In a fit of anger, Mirta started walking towards Daniela and her husband, who was screaming with lust. The taekwondo champion reacted quickly. Before Mirta could react, the strong leg of the woman she hated with every inch of her body right now knocked her to the floor. Danijela sat down on top of her opponent and started tying up her hands with an elastic rope.

At the same time, she spoke, "Now you will watch your husband enter me. Your husband doesn't seem to agree with you. You think I'm ugly. My skills are not useless at all. Oh no, Mirta. No, no, no my dear. I will force your man to experience pleasure you could never give him."

Danijela then returned to her previous position saying, "Don't worry dear. We continue where we left off."

Danijala finished looking into Mirta's eyes. Her loud sighs subsided slightly. But the provocative smile did not leave Danijela's face. She enjoyed the dominance she displayed over Mirta's husband (and Mirta herself). Mirta writhed on the floor in anger. She cried and screamed. But she couldn't get up. She could just watch her husband get a blow job before her very eyes.

"And now you will cum too. And straight into my mouth. Oh yeah. I'm ordering you. Cum! Right now!"

A stream of sperm erupted out of a man who was driven to madness. Mirta had a heart attack from anger and helplessness. She began to choke. Max and Danijela called an ambulance. Before the ambulance came, Mirta was taken away.

And Danijela put on her dressing gown again. I wonder how Jesica will react when she realizes that she has a new mom - Danijela thought.