Dominant Intersex Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After using those two fingers to loosen my inner sphincter she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself behind me. "Spread your ass-cheeks apart," she ordered, which I did. "Are you ready for it?" she asked. "Yes," I replied, and then she pushed her cock into my puckered hole and through my inner sphincter with one forceful thrust.

Thanks in part to the modest girth of her cock and to the fact that I really wanted it in my asshole I felt a stretch but no pain to speak of, so I moaned and said yes to let her know that she could go to town if she wanted to. However she chose to pump her cock into my asshole slowly several times before she picked up the pace and started fucking me with short powerful thrusts.

"Yesss," I said repeatedly at the pleasure I was feeling every time her cock forced itself through my inner sphincter.

"You like that don't you slut," she teased me playfully.

"Mmmmm hmmm," I moaned.

I carried on like that for several minutes while she maintained a smooth rhythm in which she circled her hips before each push forward. I'd always gotten lots of pleasure from Kelly fucking me with Willy, but the dildo didn't come anywhere close to feeling as good as Tori's real live cock did. Her stamina was amazing too, as she kept fucking me until I asked her to stop once the pleasurable sensation in my asshole had subsided and my inner sphincter had started to burn.

"That was good Tori," I said after she rolled off of me.

"Thank you sugar. Now I want you to fuck me," she informed me.

"Absolutely," I responded and quickly moved between her legs. I have to admit that looking at a dick and pussy lips at the same time was surreal and it almost freaked me out, but when I glanced up at her eyes and saw the concern in them my affection for her gave me the strength to overcome my queasiness and I smiled before asking, "Are you ready for it?"

"Oh my God yes," she replied. "I haven't been fucked nearly as much as I wanted, because most men who want my dick don't want my pussy."

"I'm not most men," I said, then I gave my dick a push. She was right about having a small shallow pussy because I had to use several thrusts to work my cock into her, and when I was in to the hilt my nearly five inches of length bottomed out.

"I want you to really tear it up," she remarked with need in her voice once she felt my pubic mound against hers. " Give it to me."

Having her ask for it like that really spurred me on and I commenced to jackhammering that tight little pussy of hers. I slammed my dick home relentlessly until she told me to start circling my hips before each thrust, which I did. She quickly matched my rhythm and threw her pussy back to me every time I drove my dick into her.

"Keep fucking me just like that until I come," she demanded, then she grabbed her cock and started jacking it.

"Seeing her stroking off really turned me on and I was soon hunting my own nut. Both of us lasted a minute or so longer, then we busted our nuts at roughly the same time.

~~Denouncement~~

As we laid beside each other basking in the afterglow of sex, Tori looked at me and said, "Do you have any regrets about what we did?"

"No," I replied.

"Would you like to see where we could go with our relationship?' she asked.

I looked at her for a moment and thought about the last year we'd spent together, then I thought about the sex we'd just had. "Yes, I'd like that," I replied.

"Okay, but there's something you need to know first; I knew everything about you and Kelly because she was my submissive and she demonstrated it by having sex with you the way I told her to."

"So that's why you know so much about what I do in the bedroom," I said as my head was spinning after finding out that there was a Kelly that I didn't know.

"Mmm hmm," she said, then she took hold of one of my hands and added, "Kelly adored you and she never did anything with you that she didn't want to do. She just liked to roleplay as my sub that's all," she explained.

"Okay," I responded and immediately felt better after being reassured that Kelly loved me.

"I'm sure this isn't easy to understand if you're not into Dom/Sub roleplaying," she stated

"That's true, but me and Kelly were into roleplaying too. She was my Dom and I was her bottom," I explained.

"I know," she said.

"Of course you did," I remarked and laughed.

She laughed too before saying, "So, would you like to be my submissive too?"

"That depends on what I'd have to do," I replied.

"I'd want to fuck you in the ass... and you'd have to suck my cock," she proposed.

"And that's all I'd have to do?" I asked.

"Yes sir. Other than that we'd have a normal relationship. In fact as the man I'd like for you to take the lead outside of the sex," she said.

"Okay, lets try it," I agreed.

12