Dominant Wife Makes First Online Video

Story Info
Reluctant husband follows dominant wife's orders.
2.9k words
4.28
10.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Ted and I had been married for almost ten years, a second marriage for us both, he was 50 at the beginning of our story and I was 41. We had a comfortable marriage with a mortgage, car payments, and everything else that goes with ten years of marriage, but we were happy. Our sex life was pretty good and a little kinky, as I was fairly dominant in the bedroom, and we both grew to like that. Ted liked me to sometimes dress sexy when we went out for a drink or to a club. We had heard about couples with open marriages, and at times we entertained those fantasies, but that's what they were fantasies, we never considered that lifestyle, we were enough for each other.

A little about us, Ted, is very good looking, can easily pass for a forty something year old, and still mostly has the body that he had in college. His cock is a little above average at about 7 1/2 inches long and pretty thick. I am Val, 41 years old, long dark red hair, pale complexion, 36-C breasts with very little sag, and an hourglass shaped body.

It all started at the beginning of the covid-19 lockdown. My husband and I both lost our jobs and with no income we had to start making money quickly to pay our bills. A female friend of mine, Ashley, had let me in on a secret, that she had opened a fan page and she was making a very good living without having to go to a workplace every day. So I started to investigate it, to see if it would be a good fit for our situation.

After doing my homework, I decided that a good fit for us would be to explore the dominant female, submissive male, niche. We were both comfortable with that, having incorporated a lot of that type of play into our sex life, and hoped we could attract an audience.

After having a long talk with Ashley, and her telling me what we needed to do and say, she volunteered to help us make our first video. Ted was not too keen on Ashley being present for the first video. I think he was rather shy about being the nude submissive guy, with her watching, as we had never taken my dominance, or our sex life, out of the privacy of our bedroom. But I convinced him it would be the best way, as we didn't know what we were doing, and her help would go a long way towards our success. What I didn't tell him was that Ashley's boyfriend would also be joining us as the camera man.

Other than a dozen times I had dressed slutty when we were out clubbing, no man had seen me nude since my divorce from husband number one. After studying OF it was apparent that I would have to shed at least some of my clothing to be able to attract a paying audience. Ted on the other hand would need to be nude, and he accepted that.

After a call to Ashley we set up a time for the next day for our first video shoot. She and Roger, her boyfriend, arrived promptly and we had already set up the camera and lights in our bedroom. Our first shoot would consist of me giving Ted swats with a short handled riding crop on the tender under side of his cock, something we had done dozens of times in the past, but never with someone watching, or a camera recording. The crop had a 3 inch wide business end that extended a full 4 inches from the shaft.

For this video I wore a very low cut black bra that showed off my cleavage, and a matching skimpy black thong that contrasted with my pale skin. I knew that the bra would do little to hide my breasts as I swung the crop, and would maybe give the viewers a glimpse of my nipples if I were not careful, and I planned not to be too careful. As I moved around the room the thong would expose my ass to the camera, and to the camera man Roger.

To begin, I had Ted lay on the bed, nude, on his back. I began to kiss his face and neck, working down his body to his chest, kissing and sucking his nipples, while I fondled his cock. I was a little concerned with Ashley and Roger watching, that he would have a hard time getting erect, but his cock answered the call quickly. With the camera recording I boldly told Ted, and the camera, that I was going to punish his cock with the crop that I held up for him and the camera to see. If he was obedient and managed to get through all the swats I would reward him by letting him cum.

As I took my position, kneeling on the bed next to Ted I tapped the crop on the palm of my hand. I explained that I was going to give him ten swats, directly on his penis. With Ted still on his back, his erect penis pointing toward his chest, I lightly tapped his hard shaft a few times with the crop before giving him a semi hard swat. He yelped and his body flinched at the same time, but before he could recover I slapped it again, and again, until I had given him ten medium hard swats, about five seconds apart.

I went right back to whispering in Ted's ear and stroking his now pink, but still erect cock. Of course with me stroking and fondling him, I didn't really expect his erection to subside. I told him it looked like he was ready for another round of ten swats.

I again took the position to administer his punishment. I could feel the moisture in my womanhood, as I was already turned on and we were just getting started. This time I was going to use a little more force on the crop. A glance at Ashley and her smile and nod confirmed that we were doing the right thing.

This time I asked Ted to count the swats as they were applied. He submissively answered that he would. I raised my arm and administered a swat that was a little harder than any in the first series. He responded with a loud yelp and his body flinched, but he counted one. I gave him only a few seconds before landing the next swat, and he again counted two. At about five second intervals I repeated the swats until ten were completed. I admired my handiwork and stroked his penis, which was still very hard, but now quite warm and bright pink.

I went back to kissing Ted's face and lips while lightly stroking him. I told him it looked like he would be able to take more swats. He answered that his cock was sore, but I told him that I would now use a little more force. Before administering the next ten swats, I gently stroked his cock and felt the heat, and noticed the redness now covering his still very erect member. Before letting his cock go I gave it a very hard squeeze, which drew a very loud moan from him.

For this set of 21 through 30 swats I again asked Ted to count the strokes, and explained that they would be harder still than the first two sets. He agreed to counting, but asked that I please use less force, because his cock was already quite sore. I told him that each successive set of ten would be more forceful than the last, and I was sure he could handle the pain.

Before starting the third set of swats, I slid the crop inside my thong and softly stroked the end of it over my pussy's outer lips and clit. This brought a moan from Ted as his cock strained to get even harder. Apparently he was enjoying my new found pleasure as much as I was. As I rubbed the crop over my clit, I explained to him with a wicked smile that the crop seemed to be a very versatile tool, it could bring pleasure to me, as well as pain to him.

Instructing him to count, I land swat number 21 on his still very erect cock. He flinched and cried out, because that swat was harder than any of the first 20. I told him to concentrate, then I continued until I had finished the third set of ten. I now notice that his erection is starting to waver just a bit, he is still quite hard, but not as hard as he has been. I decide to see if I can't help him regain the little of the hardness he has lost.

I reach for and apply a generous amount of cooling lotion to his now hot to the touch, bright red cock. As I apply the lotion and stroke his cock, I can feel his erection that had started to fade, surge back to its original strength. I was beginning to think that my fun would come to an end if he lost his erection, but no, he is getting harder by the second as I continue to stroke him. I smile and let him know that he will receive at least ten more swats.

He has received 30 swats so far, and I am hoping to be able to give him at least 20 more for a total of 50. Before beginning the next set, I study the tender underside of his cock which has absorbed all of my handiwork. I pointed out to the camera how his cock is a glorious bright red, with the hint of a welt or two emerging. Roger zoomed in closely to see that the head is a deep purple and I tell myself that I will try and land at least some of the next ten directly on that part.

Again taking position, I remind him to count the strokes as I land the first hard swat. Ted flinched and instinctively moved his hand to cover and protect his sore cock. I explained to him that since he moved his hand to protect himself and did not count, that that swat would not count, and that he would receive two extra swat's. Instead of 10 he would get 12 more plus the one that didn't count, for a total of 13.

I immediately began swatting his cock, much harder than before, and again with only a few seconds between swats. He flinched with each swat and moaned out loud, but he took it all like a man and didn't try to protect his poor cock. I did manage to land about half the swats directly on the sore swollen purple head of his cock. When I finished with that set he let me know he was very sore and asked that I not spank him anymore. I explained that he was still very erect and I planned to continue until he had received at least 50 swats.

I once again studied his cock and pointed out to the camera that a few more welts were apparent. It did look to me like he was probably very sore so I applied more soothing lotion and asked if that felt better. He answered that the lotion helped, but would I please stop the spanking? I pointed out that even after 43 swats he was still erect, so it couldn't be that bad, and we would be finished after the next ten swats, and then I would stroke him to orgasm. With that I gave his sore cock another hard squeeze.

A few times in the past I had given Ted 50 swats and he managed to stay hard, so I had stroked him to orgasm at the end, as reward. I planned to do that today but with a twist, when he started to come I would again use the crop while he was coming, to give him a ruined orgasm, but he didn't know that.

So far our video had taken about 15 minutes, with probably about 5 to 10 minutes till we would be finished. My pussy was practically oozing, I was so turned on. Ted's cock was still hard as a rock, even after all the punishment it had absorbed, and I couldn't wait to use the crop on it while he was coming, as I had never done that before. I thought I may even orgasm myself along with him.

In position again I told him to count and I started the routine, this time with about ten seconds between swats. I noticed welts appearing on his shaft. A few times in the past when we were finished welts would appear but they only lasted a day or two, so I wasn't too worried about them.

For the final 3 swats I held his cock upright in my hand and landed all 3 of them directly on the purple head. Ted moaned with each swat and flinched but did not move, so I praised him and told him it was time for his reward. Ashley knew what I was going to do so she moved in closer to watch, and had Roger zoom in with the camera, to record a close up of the action.

I poured a generous amount of lotion on Ted's sore cock and began to slowly stroke him with my left hand as I still held the crop in my right. It only took a couple of minutes before I sensed he was nearing orgasm, so I laid his cock on his pelvis and just rubbed the shaft with my finger tips. When he began to moan he was going to come, I removed my fingers and just as he started to spurt I swatted his shaft, quickly, over and over, at least a half dozen times. The swats were not as hard as the punishment swats, but they were hard enough. The ropes of his come squirted all over his belly and chest as I continued the swats until he was finished coming.

Roger had zoomed in on Ted's cock as he was coming and I was swatting. I knew that Ted was embarrassed and humiliated that he was made to come with Ashley and Roger watching. I think he was more embarrassed being made to come like that, with Roger, a man, watching and filming. But since he did get his reward and was able to come, it must have been pleasurable for him.

I asked Ted to stay nude after we were finished with the video, and as Ashley and Roger were leaving I insisted that Ted thank both of them for all the help they had given us. It was rather humiliating for him as he was still nude, and as he hugged Ashley goodbye she gave his sore cock a very hard squeeze. She told him she would like to do a similar video, with her paddling his cock and I told her I thought that that could be arranged.

After they had gone Ted and I watched the video together. I was still very turned on and made Ted bring me to orgasm with his tongue and fingers. That was enough to bring his battered cock back to life so I took him in my mouth. As I sucked him and stroked his cock I asked how he felt about having his cock paddled with Roger and Ashley watching.

He confirmed that it was embarrassing for her to watch, but humiliating to have Roger watch and film. He did ask if I was serious about letting Ashley make a similar video, with her paddling his cock, and I told him yes of course I was serious, because we owed her for all the help she had given us. He seemed resigned to the fact that eventually his cock would have to endure a paddling by someone other than me. I also told him if he wasn't a good boy, I may have Roger give him a few swats, because as a man, Roger would know how much the swats would hurt.

Hearing me speak those words, about Roger swatting his cock, must have really excited Ted, because he immediately began to moan and to quickly orgasm. I don't usually let Ted come in my mouth, but this was a special occasion, so I kept his cock in my mouth until he began to go soft.

As we lay together in bed the thought of letting Ashley make a video with Ted was very arousing for me. I often had fantasies about watching someone else paddle his cock, so that I could observe closely his reactions, and not be concerned about actually using the crop, and hitting the target. I had also had fantasies about making Ted submit to a man paddling his cock. I think that would be the ultimate humiliation, two women watching as a man paddled Ted's cock. I decided that I would allow Ashley to make a video with Ted.

With only one video finished we were not ready to post it, as we wanted to have a few ready to post, so we would have something new everyday for at least the first week. I was concerned that Ted's cock would need a few days to recover from the beating it had taken, before I could use the crop on him again, but I am excited and looking forward to our next video.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and leave comments, or send a message, as we would love to hear from everyone, especially couples.