All Comments on 'Dominant Wife Makes First Online Video'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 1 year ago

Love the story, I would love to be Ted. I'd even let her bang on my balls.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69about 1 year ago

Interesting and good...AL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like the idea and setting of the story. I am not into pain play, but I like the humiliation and embarassment aspects of the situation. I think the story could be improved by giving these aspects a bit more attention.

Some ideas in this direction: Before the punishment starts, his wife could ask Ted how he feels being naked in front of Ashley and Roger, and whether he thinks he can get an erection while they watch. As soon he is hard, she could comment on how quickly that happened and ask him whether it turns him on to have the two watch him being masturbated. She could also ask Ashley to do the counting on one of the series. Or she could ask her to move a bit closer and command Ted to look into Ashley's eyes while his wife swats his penis. For the next series, he could then be ordered to look into the camera and imagine all the men and women on the internet watching him getting swats on his stiff penis.

In the end, his wife could say something like: "Finally, you're through with your punishments. I'm not sure about this reward though... I mean, do you really want me to make you cum in front of Ashley and Roger? It could be pretty embassing to have them watch when you squirt your sperm all over yourself, don't you think? Maybe you would rather abstain from your reward?" She wouldn't let him get away with a short answer, but make him say "Please make me cum in front of Ashley and Roger."

jonno50jonno504 months ago

Great story! I hope there will be more in this series?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

waiting for part two. getting his cock spanked by another woman.

part three, getting spanked by a man "Roger" while 2 women watch.

part four, husband forced to suck Roger's cock while both women spank his ass.

part five, husband gets his ass fucked by Roger, while he eats wife's pussy.

hope you like and use my story ideas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.