Dominant, Wife, Scavenger Hunt Pt. 01

Story Info
She thought She was a Slut before.
2.4k words
4.42
9.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who is shared by her husband but ends up taken not given.

A Dominate, A Scavenger

hunt, and Someone else's Wife

Part One

And She Thought She Was A Slut Before

Somehow meeting people on the internet and sometimes in person, is just the worst thing you can be involved in. Don't get me wrong, I love people, I love women, and I adore mature women. It's not that younger women are not sexy or interesting, but those between 18 and 28 eventually try to talk. 25 to 35 think they know all about sex, and mostly don't know shit. Give me a mature woman any day, they talk from knowledge, not what their girlfriend Cindy told them or did, and they KNOW how to fuck.

I am a Dominate (not a Dom) from the old school where you earned the trust of your partners by taking care of them and fucking them senseless. Sluts from that school are also just as impressive, not what you mostly find today. I've met women who thought being a slut was wearing short dresses and occasionally flashing a stranger, but vanilla sex in the bedroom. Sharing husband these days are pretty much the same as the disappointing "so-called sluts." They just sit there and do nothing to heighten the experience of their wives while she is getting dicked by a stranger. You almost expect them to turn on a TV or play on their phones. I've been caught in that situation before, so I remain respectful until the woman Shows me that she is indeed a slut. Therefore, I developed a perfect mannerly persona until I see how deep her slut pool is, having her do something slutty for me from afar, and how excited he is by that. Once again, the husbands and cucks from the old school are much more impressive.

How do I know this to be fact, well let us just agree that I've been doing this for a while. But this night was promising to be spectacular, straight from our initial conversation. I'll make up different names for this publishing, but if you are reading guys, look forward to doing it again.

I met them in a lounge in a Vegas strip hotel, his name was Doug and hers was Debbie, and something about her just telegraphed the idea of fun to me. The way he reacted to her being slutty told me he was up for a fun night also. As we talked, we discussed our individual and shared kinks. I was seeing an opportunity for anything other than my normal night. It was destined to be a night remembered by all, and no one involved was to disappoint.

It all accelerated from an adult conversation to something very different when I explained what I do. You see, I set up and execute fantasy nights for visitors to my grand city. Knowing the places and people you don't find in a tourist guide, living here for more decades than I care to admit, and being Dominant and used to taking control, along with a very fertile and perverse imagination, it seemed like a perfect fit for me. I saw a sparkle in both of their eyes and doing what I do it is imperative to read people correctly. I already had the beginnings of a plan, but I would need her participation to pull it off. But how to Dominate and get my thrills, and slut this woman out so she gets hers, and give her husband a show so he gets his, would take some thinking on the fly. As we talked it started to come together in my mind.

Doug excused himself to go to the restroom, but I knew better. He left her there with me to make arrangements for a fun night ahead. After he was gone, I asked her straight up front.

"How long will he wait before he comes back, or does he wait for you to text him, Debbie?"

"No, he just has a weak bladder, he'll be back soon."

"Let's not start lying to each other this early on in our friendship now. I do this a lot, and I'm perceptive."

"OK. He's waiting for me to set things up and text him to return."

Now my Dominant brain was working full time. I didn't want another run of the mill wife sharing tonight. It was only 8pm and if done correctly, I could orchestrate an entire night of wild, heighten sexual desires. So, I went for the Golden ring.

"Do you want to make this a night like no other? A night you haven't even entertained in your wildest of thoughts? A night to drive each of you into a sexual frenzy?"

"What would that include and what would I have to do?"

"I can't spell it out for you without ruining your enjoyment, and I know I can't ask you to trust me, but I can ask you to believe me when I tell you I have a plan. I'll give you a safe word and total ability to say Yea or Nay on each part as it happens. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Let me get this straight. You're going to give us the night of our lives, and I have complete Veto power to use at any time?"

"As long as you agree to no spoilers along the way, yes that's the deal."

"OK, I'm in. What do I have to do?"

"First you text Doug and tell him you and I are going up to the room. He is to wait 30 minutes before joining us."

She took out her phone, type out the text and showed it to me before sending it.

"OK, Now where are we really going?"

"To your room, but not to stay, we have to grab some things."

We left the bar, and I could see Doug watching from behind a half wall near the bathrooms, so I put my hand on Deb's ass and gave it a big squeeze for his benefit. Once in the elevator I told Deb only what she needed to know.

"Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"You agreed, no spoilers, just do as I ask."

When we got in the room, I had her strip bare, took some pictures, even walked her out into the hall and had her sit with her legs spread rubbing herself for another pic, then back into the room. I gave her a list of things to grab and put in a small suitcase. Doug's favorite panty and bra set, Earing's he gave her, a necklace he liked, some rings other than wedding that he would recognize, and something personal of hers that was meaningful to him. It was early fall, so I had her grab a coat also, one just long enough to cover her crotch and leave her ass peeking out.

"What about the rental car keys, should I bring them?"

"No, he is going to need the car tonight. I have a private Uber driver and he's in his way to pick us up. Let's get going. I don't want Doug to see us leaving, I'll leave him a note."

The Note:

"Doug; How careless of you. You leave your sexy slut of a wife alone with a man who you know enjoys TAKING women, and now you're surprised I took her literally. Don't worry, She's OK for now, and she will remain that way as long as you follow my instructions and play my game according to the few rules I give you. Her cell is off and without a battery, so you will receive instructions directly from me, without speaking with her until we're done. Sit tight and wait for my texts."

We left and my driver was just out-front waiting for us, and we got in and I told him to drive to my place. Meanwhile, according to my phone timer, Doug was just going up to the room. Now I didn't turn off Deb's phone or remove the battery yet, I figured it would be an alarm to notify me when Doug got my note. I knew no matter what I put in that note, he would try to call her first.

Just as I thought, her phone rang, and I let it go to voicemail. We listened to his message, and it was right along the lines of what I thought it would be.

Voice message;

"Debbie, where are you. I'm in the room and you're not here. I saw you joke of a note, but let's end this game, whatever it is, and get back to having fun. Please call me."

"He'll make two more calls before he convinces himself this is real"

"How do you know that?"

"He's used to you being alone with a stranger at first, but you always called him in. It will take 20 minutes before he starts to realize this is not your normal mode of operation. When he figures that out, he will start to spiral, then the game can begin."

"So, is all a big sham to get me alone over at your place?"

"Don't flatter yourself by acting like some kind of street whore, you're not even coming in. You wait in the car with the driver, I won't be long. I just need to pick up some things."

I picked up what I refer to as my play bag. It is a small roller suitcase with everything I need to play and have fun, including a variety of sizes of women's lingerie and revealing dresses. Now I had everything I needed to pull this off, my bag of goodies, Doug dangling, pictures of Deb naked in the hotel hallway, her in bra and panties in the room's bathroom, her in her short dress, and now one more to make it a complete videography. I pulled out a short piece of silken rope out and bound her hands above her head to the pull strap above the door, and blind folded her, then took my picture. Then her phone rang, and I let it go to voicemail once again.

Voicemail message:

"Alright Debbie, this is enough. I got your weird note and what does this mean you were taken? I want to know where you are."

I knew it wouldn't take long for his call, and the next won't take long to come. Now it was time to get my first text to him ready, the hotel pics. So, I drafted a text for him showing her in her dress at the hotel, her in just Bra, panties, and heels, and her naked in the hall. But I start with the one of her bound in the back of the car. The third call came faster than I thought, but it showed he was ready to start.

Voice message:

OK, now that's enough. I want to know what's going on and where you are. Call me back right now!"

It was time to start with the texts. The first was the one of her bound in the car with a faked look of fear on her face, and below that it read, "I have your slut now.

His reply was immediate, "Let me talk to my wife asshole".

"You get to see and talk to her once you win her back"

"Win her back, what the hell are you talking about?"

"We're going to play a game tonight, call it a slut scavenger hunt. I will give you instructions and you will follow them. Each clue I leave you will cost her one article of clothing, and she only has five. A coat, dress, bra, panties, and heels. Once she naked me and my friends get to her for as long as we wish. If you haven't found us by then, I just drop her off naked on the streets of North Town. On your way to your car, stop and ask any bartender if its safe for a woman to be left in North Town by herself, then imagine what happens if she's naked and alone up there. Text me when you're in your car."

I had Deb completely strip and put just her coat on for the rest of the night. I took her bra and put her necklace around the center point between the cups. Now we go to the Mirage and wait. It wasn't long before he texted me.

"I'm in my car, now tell me what the fuck is going on".

"Did you ask about North Town? What did the bartender tell you?"

"He told me it was nothing but dealers, hookers, and low life thugs. He also told me that last week they found a girl in an abandon warehouse naked. She had been raped and it took three days for ALL the neighborhood guys to have a turn with her."

"Good, then you know what happens if you don't play the game according to my rules. She'll get more cock than she can physically handle. Now, I give you places, and you go there to find what I have left for you, and you send me a pic to prove you found it. Real simple, isn't it?"

"Alright, but you better not hurt her I swear."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go to the Mirage and enter the front atrium. There are two bronze mermaid statues in the foyer. Find what I left."

Now the Mirage does have those statues, and they are nude from the waist up. Just inside the glass doors and behind the glass wall are numerous plants. I put her bra on one statue and we went to hide behind the plants waiting for him to get there. Keep in mind she is wearing nothing but a short coat, and as she stooped down in front of me behind these plants, we were shielded from everyone's view except the video cameras. As we waited, I reached under and rubbed Deb's clit and got her right on the edge by the time he got there.

"You have to remain quiet when you cum. We could be arrested for this if discovered."

"Oh, oh fuck, I'm going to cum".

She came just as Doug got the bra from the statue. I snapped a pic of her pussy from behind as she did so, looking at her husband. I also took one of him standing there holding her bra.