Dominated by the Maid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was a woman of great wisdom. Wouldn't you say so Cal?"

Cal wisely kept his mouth shut as he didn't want to exacerbate the situation. He felt his mom undoing her thin leather belt as she pulled it out and held it in her hand.

"Get on the sofa son, push your face into the pillow and muffle yourself, you wouldn't want anyone to hear you. Mrs. Adlair is right outside, you wouldn't want her to notice and come check out what all the noise is about now do you? A grown young man getting whipped by his mom is sure to amuse her as she was also raised just like me."

Cal couldn't believe this was happening. He desperately looked to Lara for help but only got a mischievous smile in return. He could only curse her in his mind as he knelt face down such that his face was buried in the pillow with his butt raised. Thankfully neither of the women insisted he pull down his pants and let him stay completely clothed. It was probably a small mercy on Lara's part. His mom wouldn't have agreed to humiliate him to that extent either. He trusted her enough to know she wouldn't go too far. But just to be sure.

"I'm sorry I forgot Ma'am, you are the best mom I could ever ask for and deserve nothing less than my absolute respect, I'm sorry my attitude hasn't reflected that till now, so please punish me until you are satisfied."

Lisa found his whole monologue fake as a three dollar bill but it seemed to work on Jenna as she softened up a bit and lowered the belt a bit.

"It's okay honey, don't forget next time. This week is for Lara to feel powerful and gain some control after what happened yesterday so just follow her instructions and apologize to her until she's willing to let it go. She still has the stained shirt with her, unwashed. Once she's willing to forgive you she'll hand over the shirt and this will finally be over."

Cal had completely forgotten about the cum stained shirt that Lara had with her. As long as she had the shirt Cal would never be able to rest easy. He looked at Lara and saw her staring back at him. He held the gaze for a while before looking down. Lara shot him a triumphant smile.

'Damn guilty conscience. How can I feel guilty enough to want to profusely apologize to her but at the same time not want to lower myself to such a pathetic state.'

"Okay, bend over Cal... slave. Even I'm messing up. Let's get on with it, slave you owe me a few strokes of the belt."

Cal resigned himself to the inevitable as he assumed the position making the women giggle. He turned his face sideways as he watched his mom double the belt up and twist one end of the belt around her palm for a tight grip.

"Come on Lara, you said you wanted to know how it's done. This is how you hold it.... See?"

Whish! Whish! Crack!

Jenna swished the belt in the air in a whipping motion showing her how its done before cracking it on the floor making Cal flinch.

"Got it? Do you want to try it out?"

"It's fine Jenna, I might hurt him by accident maybe some other time."

"Okay dear, how many do you think he deserves?"

"For all his slights? More than he can handle. I don't know how much it will hurt so,... 20?"

Cal felt his heart leap into his mouth at the number, the crazy bitch. But his mom's response calmed him down a bit.

"As you wish, I'll go slow though. Since he's also pretty new to this."

He expected Lara to object but she just nodded.

"Face in the pillow slave. If anyone comes knocking you are the one who has to explain all this. I don't want to be known around the neighborhood as the son beating mother."

His mom came over and roughly pushed his face further into the pillow muffling his response.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Cal barely had any time to prepare before he felt three lightning quick hits on his ass making him squeal.

"Maybe I should stuff my sock in his mouth like yesterday."

He could hear both the women laughing thoroughly at his expense.

"Raise it a bit higher slave. I know you can hear me."

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Cal felt tears well up at the corners of his eyes as he felt as if his butt was on fire. His mom seemed to have considered the pants and adjusted her strength based on his response for the first few licks.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Lara what's going on? I hear some kind of snapping noise from your house."

All three of them went completely still as they heard Mrs. Adlair's voice from one of the rooms. She was probably talking through one of the adjoining windows. Probably worried it might be some old pipes breaking or a floorboard about to collapse.

"What do we do? get up Cal, make up something and send her away Lara."

Jenna started panicking at the thought that someone might find out. She was okay with corporal punishment but didn't want others in the society to know she administered it in this day and age as it felt like it made her seem primitive and barbaric.

"Calm down Jenna, if we make up something random and she hears one of Cal's punishments again she'll get even more suspicious. Might start snooping around. I'll tell her Cal's picked a hobby and that he's most likely going to be a bit noisy for a few days. Don't stop though on her account, I'll talk to her. You should continue with the slave boy's punishment."

Cal couldn't believe Lara's words, he thought he could finally wriggle out of this punishment business but Lara's words seemed to imply he would be getting regular doses of this.

"Ma'am, I think ten is good enough, I promise we won't need to punish me anymore since I'll finish most of the work properly in a way that Lara won't have any complaints."

"See, he's not even calling me by my proper title, I think he needs some more of those swats. In you go slave boy."

Lara grabbed the back of Cal's head and forced it into the pillow and roughly held it there, muffling any protests. Cal regretted not calling her Miss as it was another slip up. Regretfully, respecting others didn't really come quick to Cal, especially for people he had already known for a long while. Since she had always been Lara the Maid it was hard for him to make the transition to calling her Miss. It was a blindspot in his psyche that was coming back to bite him in the ass... swat him would be more apt in this case.

"It's going to be okay Jenna, you promised me yesterday you would follow my instructions as long as they caused no harm. I'll take care of this so you should continue, add 5 more for calling me by my name."

Cal couldn't see anything but he felt Lara move towards the bedroom to talk to Mrs. Adlair while his mom seemed to hesitate for a while before positioning herself behind him.

Lara stood at the doorway to the bedroom and turned back to see Jenna standing over Cal, she motioned for her to begin before entering the room. She could see Mrs. Adlair standing by the window with some of her gardening instruments.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"See? Did you hear that? maybe one of your floor boards in the attic is about to collapse, you should check it out before someone gets hurt."

"Hi Mrs. Adlair, it's not that, just Cal being noisy. He's picked up carving as a hobby and is cutting up a few pieces. Please ignore them, I'll tell him to try to keep it down."

Crack! Crack! Crack!

It did sound like snapping of wood to an extent, it was at the least more acceptable than the notion that someone was getting whipped a few rooms away. People always prefer to ignore the harsh things in life and are more willing to be fooled in such cases.

"Oh, I see... Well tell him not to go about this in the night, I don't really mind but others nearby might complain about the noise."

"Thanks for understanding Mrs. Adlair, I'll tell him to move to the garage later."

"That sounds good dear, see you later."

"See you."

Lara watched as the sweet neighbor stepped away from the window sill and waved at her. Lara was standing by the door when she waved back.'

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Lara could have sworn she heard Cal whimper at the last swat which made her lips twitch, but she maintained a small smile right until Mrs. Adlair entered her home before walking into the hallway and watched as Jenna completed the rest of the swats as discussed.

"Did it work? Was she convinced?"

"Yeah, I convinced her, we should probably move to the basement or garage the next time though."

"That makes sense. How are you sweetie, I think the last few were a bit heavy."

Cal felt his butt cheeks smart and was about to scream at his mom for being so harsh on him but kept silent after seeing the look in Lara's eyes. He instead mumbled a bit about the pain before going quiet.

"It's okay Jenna, he's not a baby, he can take it."

"I guess so, either way we should probably not go too overboard... Damn, if I stay any longer I'll be late. See you kids later. Be good."

He saw his mom threading the belt back into her skirt and buckling it up. He knew at that moment that he would never look at that belt the same way again, it was now an instrument of fear and punishment. He felt his mom walk up to him and give him a hug before turning around and doing the same to Lara. She was wearing her shoes when he felt Lara pinch his butt making him yelp. She leaned over to him and whispered in his ear

"Wish her, slave. Tell her to have a good day. It will make her happy."

Lara continued to pinch him making his smarting butt ache. He felt the urge to swat her hand away but held himself back.

"Goodbye Ma'am, I hope you have a good day today. Go get those investors."

His mom looked surprised, but broke into a grin at that and nodded.

"I was skeptical at first but I think it's actually working Lara, I haven't had Cal wish me to have a good day since he was a kid. He was so adorable back then. Thanks sweetie, Bye."

"Bye."

Lara kept pinching him throughout the conversation until Cal swatted her hand away once his mom was out of sight and in her car.

"You tricked me in the end as well, making me wish her wasn't to make her happy but to make it seem like the punishment was the reason for my change. You are pretty smart, I'll give you that. I'm off my game since I feel slightly guilty for what I did yesterday but considering how you stroked my dick off you don't seem all that depressed about it either. So, I'll do your work honestly for the week and we are done. For what it's worth I really am sorry about yesterday, for what happened and also for how I offered to pay you off without understanding your feelings. But if you think I'm calling you Miss when my mom isn't around then you've got another thing coming... La-ra."

Cal was leaning into her ear and whispered her name in a husky voice before blowing air into her ear making her push him away.

"One, It wasn't just a trick but also to make her happy. You should do it more often."

Cal reluctantly agreed with her as he did feel good cheering up his mom.

"Two, well we can always negotiate, I propose a bet. Why don't we talk inside."

Cal walked back into the house leaving Lara to close the door.

"And so it begins."

12