Dominated by the Maid Pt. 11

Story Info
Cal takes the initiative to please.
2.5k words
4.49
19.8k
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers

Cal had by now figured out all of the potential pitfalls and deftly avoided them. He took care of all of his early morning work and cooked up a wonderful bacon and eggs with some pancakes and maple syrup.

"Jeez, I could really get used to this new routine. It really is wonderful to have someone else cook for you and attend to you."

Cal was pleased with his mother's compliments and served her some coffee as well.

"I hope you enjoyed it mo... Ma'am."

"Everything's perfect dear. But something is missing..."

Cal had a feeling he wasn't going to like the next part as his mom had a mischievous look on her face.

"Kneel."

Cal knelt down beside her immediately as he was already used to such orders by now. It was appalling how a small shift in dynamic had completely overturned his way of life. Maybe there is some truth to the statement that adaptability is humanity's greatest skill. Considering how quickly Cal had adapted to the new setting and was able to settle down even in this disadvantageous scenario said it all. Feelings like shame, humiliation and disobedience had been quickly suppressed, maybe it was possible, as there was a time limit to this situation and the fruits of such labor at the end of the road would be oh so sweet.

"Good boy, get under the table slave. Mommy needs you to pamper her feet while she enjoys your hand cooked breakfast. I want to hear you slurping on those nylon encased feet of mine. Chop chop."

Cal crawled under the table to see his mother's feet; she was wearing her black nylon stockings which she usually wore to work. They seemed pretty new and were fresh out of the closet. He started off by kissing both her feet before slowly sucking on her toes. He could vaguely hear her giggling while eating her breakfast.

This went on for a while as she still had a couple of minutes to kill before leaving for work. She thoroughly seemed to be enjoying herself, he had been worshipping her feet for 20 minutes or so before she lightly pushed his face away and walked off to wash up.

Cal crawled out and cleared everything up and finished the rest of his morning chores.

It was soon time for his mom to leave and he could hear her at the entrance.

"Cal, I'm ready to leave."

Cal rushed to the front door and knelt down again and kissed the toecaps of his mother's shoes making her smile.

"That never gets old. How the mighty have fallen. From slamming the door in my face to kissing my office pumps goodbye."

Hearing his mom gloat a bit made him uncomfortable as he bowed his head down in embarrassment.

"You did very well dear, I'm really glad I was able to experience this submissive side of you. Now you definitely know how to score brownie points with me going forward."

"Thank you, Ma'am, glad you are enjoying yourself."

"I am slave, Lara should be here soon, have something to eat before then."

"I'll do that, ma'am. Hope you have a great day... Mom."

His mother looked at him for a second before smiling and waving him goodbye.

Cal closed the door and went about having his breakfast and was just cleaning up when the doorbell rang.

Lara was at the doorstep; she was wearing casual clothes today with a top and skirt.

"Hey, my dear slave, did you miss me?"

"No, I did not mistress."

"Aww, you can be honest with me."

Cal wordlessly closed the door before kneeling down and kissing her pumps.

"Good, let's go sit on the sofa, let me know what happened after I left."

Lara made herself comfortable while pointing for Cal to get down Infront of her. Cal sighed as he knelt down and started recounting the details.

"I see..."

Lara didn't say much after that and just asked me to take care of all the chores.

Cal diligently worked on till the afternoon and informed Lara who was lounging around in the hallway once he was done.

"Go get your mother's leather belt slave."

Cal wanted to ask her why but the look in Lara's eyes told him that would be a bad idea.

He brought out the leather belt and handed it over to Lara, who wrapped one end around her fist before doubling it up and tried swishing it around with a grin.

She then rummaged around in her bag and pulled out a floral scarf and a Ziploc bag with some socks and panties.

She ordered him to put his hands behind his back and proceeded to tie him up and stuffed her panties in his mouth and taped them shut.

"That should do it. It's always good to have a reminder of your place in this house, chew on those and suck them clean for me please. Now, let's go see if I get to whip you some more today. Your mother left a note with some of your infractions like not using her proper title every now and then. That's earned you a few whips."

Cal silently whimpered but the panties in his mouth kept him quiet. He walked her through the chores and prayed that nothing more would be added to his existing punishment.

"Gah, you freak, why can't you mess things up... I was so looking forward to whipping you raw and putting the fear of me in you."

Cal shuddered slightly at the sadistic lust in Lara's voice, but it also aroused him making his cock twitch in its cage.

"Fine, get on the sofa, I'm going to whip you five times for all of your infractions till now."

Lara doubled the belt up and pushed Cal down and pulled his pants down making him blush and squeal.

"Hush, not like I haven't seen what's down there."

*Whack*

The first hit was so abrupt and without warning that Cal screamed out and it was pretty loud even with the gag in his mouth.

"Quiet."

Lara leaned over and clamped her hand over his mouth. He could smell the lotion as she handgagged him, making his cock twitch.

*Whack* *Whack* *Whack* *Whack*

"Good boy."

She let him go and forced him to get down on his knees.

"Phew, that got me all hot and heavy. Hearing you whimper helplessly really gets to me. I think my feet require some worshiping after that little workout. It really is tiring... punishing a slave"

She ripped the tape off his mouth making him wince, before fishing out the soaked panties.

"Get to it."

Cal started off by nibbling at her feet before kissing and licking them.

Lara switched on the TV and started watching a movie while thoroughly enjoying her slave's worship of her feet. Lara thoroughly ignoring him and treating him like a slave both infuriated Cal but also made him horny. Something about this woman just intrigued Cal, maybe it was the fact that no other girl till now had forced him to this extent.

He wanted this woman to look at him to play around with him, not just use him like a doormat or a sex toy and completely ignore him. But deep down he had other fantasies as well. He wanted to dominate this woman who had brought him to his knees in his own house. He wanted to tie her down to his bed and thoroughly ravish her, to make her squeal and beg for more.

'I'll get you under me, just you wait.'

Cal started diligently kissing and sucking Lara's toes before working his way up, he went on to kiss her calves and her thighs which finally caught her attention.

She gently stroked his hair and looked into his eyes, her breathing was a bit labored at this point and her eyes were glistening.

"Do you want to be promoted my slave, as of now you are just a footbitch, do you want to be my pussyboy now? Nod your head if you want to worship your mistress's pussy."

Cal was in a daze and caught up in the sensual atmosphere, deep down he was hoping she would unlock him if he got her off. He gently nodded his head before kissing her thighs.

Lara pulled his head under her skirt and mashed his head against her wet panties.

"Pull them off gently with your teeth. I better not see any wear and tear."

Cal followed her instructions and pulled her satin red panties off and could see she was slightly soaked.

He started licking her clit, which by the way was shaved clean. He licked her clit up and down before lightly biting on it causing her to suck in a deep breath.

"That's it, go deeper..."

Cal instead kept licking her superficially without going all the way.

Lara roughly grabbed his hair forcing him to look up at her.

Cal gave her a knowing smirk and was instantly rewarded with a slap on the face and a smile from Lara.

"Get in there, I'm not letting you up until you get me off."

She pushed his head back in and held him there.

Cal continued licking her clit gently before probing inside with his tongue. Lara wrapped her thighs around his neck and tightened them making him gasp.

"Keep licking."

Lara pulled Cal's hair down forcing his face against her wet clit.

"How does it feel Cal? On your knees, forced to lick the pussy of the woman who has your dick locked away?"

Lara taunted, all the while running her feet and toes around Cal's crotch rubbing and flicking his cock cage and balls.

Cal was having a hard time as his cock tried to harden but the cage wouldn't let him. The verbal humiliation and taunts only served to fuel Cal's lust.

"Keep going, right there... I'm almost there, Oh god...aah"

Lara screamed while squirting all over Cal's face. She tightened her thighs and pulled his face in for so long that Cal thought he was going to suffocate. Just as he started squirming and bucking Lara let go of his head allowing him to take in a few breaths.

"That was one of the best orgasms ever. Your mouth is much better served worshiping a woman than talking back to her."

Cal was too busy taking in precious air to retort back to that.

Lara in the meantime started wiping herself and the sofa with her used panties, she had squirted quite a bit. She finally cleaned Cal's face with the scarf before tossing them to the side.

"Let me guess, you're expecting something in return for that."

"It's only fair."

"Well, I guess so... But I'm surprised at how good you are at it. Considering your lack of any female contact."

"Well, let's just say I prepared a lot."

Cal had read a lot about erotica and the erogenous spots and watched too many videos to count. Only problem was he never had the chance to actually try it out. Until now.

"Poor little virgin boy, so sad that all your efforts were in vain till now."

Cal scrunched his face but wisely held his tongue as he knew any retorts from this point on would only be used by Lara to punish him. He had figured out some of her ticks and tricks by now and was able to fend them off pretty efficiently.

"Well... a good slave needs to be praised I suppose. So, what do you want? Well, I know what a horny little boy like you wants but it seems a bit boring and redundant to have a chastity cage on you but still let you out for a wank every time you please someone."

"But... I got you off."

Cal sputtered out at her underlying meaning that she didn't want to unlock his chastity cage.

"That you did, dear, and I'm really grateful for that. But this and that are two different things. I never asked or forced you to do it. You willingly took the first step. I could even argue that letting a virgin boy like you anywhere near my pussy was already a gift."

Cal was just about to tell her what a bitch she was... But clamped his mouth shut and looked away.

Lara took a hold of his chin in a firm but gentle way.

"I'm kidding, well not about the not unlocking you part... I do intend to give you a gift. It's just postponed. Know this, no matter what you do I'll not let you out of this cage until our bet comes to a close."

Cal despaired at her proclamation but got his shit together at the thought of all that he could look forward to if he won this bet. He was mentally strong enough to hold off for a week. Just barely.

It did appall him that his self-control was so low and made him seriously reconsider his frequent masturbation habits.

"Fine. I want you to do the same for me. I want to see you on your knees with your lips wrapped around my cock. I want you to work my cock and get me off just like I did for you. Gender equality at its finest wouldn't you say."

"Fine. But your cocky attitude is really getting to me."

Lara lightly stepped on his exposed balls and put some pressure on them making him squeal.

"Quiet."

Lara picked up the used panties and crammed it into his mouth. She went on to gag him with the scarf as well.

"There, nice and quiet. Just the way I like you. Now get on the floor. I need a footstool to rest my feet."

She laid him down on the floor and placed her feet right on his face. She started rubbing them up and down trying to settle into the most comfortable position.

Cal felt her toes playing with his nose forcing the light stench of her sweat to enter his nose.

Lara switched the channels a few times before deciding to watch a series on Netflix. It was the newly released show 1899, he had been meaning to watch it ever since the trailer dropped. But he didn't think he would be watching it like this.

"No sneaking peeks. Slaves need to dedicate themselves to their mistress."

Lara rummaged went over to his mother's bedroom before coming back with a black scarf. She tightly tied it around his eyes, blindfolding him.

"Sniff, and I better feel you down there."

Cal started sniffing Lara's feet with deep breaths. Her feet weren't that horrible as she had just showered before coming over.

She would occasionally play around with him by clamping his nose shut with her toes for more than a minute before letting him breathe through her feet. Other times she completely ignored him as she was to

And that's how the rest of the day went. With a tied up and gagged slave sniffing his mistress's feet as she whiled the time away watching Netflix.

TBC

mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers