All Comments on 'Dominated by the Maid Pt. 11'

by mCyclade

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
h20006h20006over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more

Rahul2305Rahul2305over 1 year ago

Again with short part

EnsignRoEnsignRoover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this story. A few things:

1) I love that Lara apparently loves to handgag him, as this was the second time she has done this to him. In fact I love that she loves to gag him in general. He was turned on by the scent of her lotion. Intriguing.

2) I hope she extends his time in chastity, at least until he becomes a desperate mess. This adds a very erotic element to the story.

3) You have created wonderful characters here. I'm interested to meet Cal's older sister also, which was hinted at in Pt 10. But Lara is just amazing. I could read about Lara tormenting Cal on and on. I am hopeful that their relationship eventually evolves into more, with Cal accepting her dominance over him and finally admitting he loves it. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Great work! Can't wait to read more.

IdyllyrienIdyllyrienover 1 year ago

Yay, finally a new part!

I always enjoy reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I forgot is this the end of second or third day

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't take this much gap between stories otherwise readers will loose connect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story and it may be interesting if Jenna submits herself to Lara in future. Or Lara dominating Jenna and spanked her hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to see rivalry between Jenna and Lara for control over Cal.And with regards to this some jealousy between them, may be little catfight and some time foot fight under dinner table.pls consider this.because this is too arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plss bring new chapters on this. More and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 12 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Can't wait to see where this goes. Seriously, this story kind of awakened some new things in me :))) Well done and much more please!

Frosty1979Frosty1979over 1 year ago

Another great part. Just a bit sad Lara washed her feet before. Had hoped she would step it up a bit in that regard and actually use her natural smells to make our hero addicted to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part

IdyllyrienIdyllyrienabout 1 year ago

I am missing Lara :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enough is enough! I would like to see a revenge chapter as a conclusion. Lara has gotten just too smug and complacent in her domination of Cal. When she is least suspecting, he over powers her hog tying and duct taping her mouth shut. He carries her to the trunk of his car and drives to an isolated cabin owned by his dad. From there the fun starts for Cal. He keeps Lara restrained for an entire week. Her sexual torture includes whipping, oral sex, and anal sex. She is eventually returned home, broken and with a large tattoo on her ass which reads, “Nasty Bitch.”

IdyllyrienIdyllyrien8 months ago

So sad that there seems to be no continuation.... this story was sooo good!

DaveyPirateDaveyPirate4 months ago

Fun story, reminds me of Carnaj's work. I hope to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue it bro! I would love to see her mom getting a bit more involved

h20006h200062 months ago

Love it so please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous