Dominating Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell daddy you want it" he whispered.

Jim's head thrashed to the side, his hips trying to buck, to slide into Andrew. He whispered "I need it daddy. Please sit on my cock. Please daddy, fuck". A bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face.

Exhilaration coursed through Andrew, and he threw caution to the wind. He slid down onto his father's cock. Andrew threw his head back, a silent scream forming on his lips, as his dad's cock invaded his body. After an eternity, he was fully inside, Andrew's ass nestled against Jim's balls.

"Fuck, you're so big" Andrew whispered. Jim was silent, overwhelmed at the heat and tightness on him. "Give it to me baby". Andrew lifted himself up and slammed back down.

The bed creaked as Andrew rode his father. At this angle, Jim's cock was nailing Andrew's prostate at each thrust. He threw his arms around his dad's neck to steady himself, rolling his hips fluidly as he went. His dad's body was so big, so muscular and masculine. Jim's mouth was open, grunts coming out in time with Andrew as he slammed down.

Andrew's skin tingled all over. He felt his father's balls on his hole when he bottomed out, he felt the strong muscular thighs beneath him as he slammed down. He had gotten what he wanted.

Except for one thing. He wanted his dad to know it was him. To know he was fucking his own son. Andrew wanted him to surrender completely to his domination. He started whispering again.

"You like fucking me baby?"

"G-god, fuck yes" Jim got out.

"You like fucking men?"

"Yes. I fucking love fucking men. Fuck" Jim cried, cock twitching against Andrew's walls.

"Like father like son, huh?"

Jim was surprised by this. "H-huh?" He moaned again as Andrew slammed down again.

"You're a homo. Just like your son. Aren't. You." He ground his hips when he came down, making his dad go deeper than ever.

"Y-yes. Fuck. Okay. Yes, just like my son."

"Say you'll suck my cock."

"I'll s-suck your cock."

"Say you'll let me fuck you."

"I'll let y-you f-fuck me" Jim whispered, sounding like he couldn't believe his own ears.

"I'm gonna use you however I want."

Jim's cock was twitching like crazy. As he came down, Andrew could picture how his balls had retracted. Not much longer.

"Y-yes. Use me. Fuck. Yes."

Andrew couldn't stand it. He needed him to know, now before it was over. He reached up and yanked his father's silk blindfold off, tossing it behind him into the shadows of the room.

Jim's eyes fluttered open a second later, and he locked eyes with Andrew. A tumble of emotions washed through him as Andrew watched. Before he could say or do anything, Andrew gripped his fathers hair, yanking his head back.

Jim stared helplessly into his son's eyes as Andrew slammed down on him again and again. It was no use, he was so close. He could never have stopped at that point. So he surrendered completely.

Jim's mouth opened in a moan, eyes glassy and pupils blown wide. Andrew let go of his hair and put both hands on his throat, applying light pressure and choking his father as he crashed down onto his cock.

Jim's tongue slid out of his mouth, his moan never ending. A few more thrusts and he let go. Andrew slammed down one final time and Jim came, hot cum rocketing against his sons walls. Jim's cock pulsed inside him as his cum sloshed around. He overflowed and some cum dribbled back down Jim's cock, onto the bed. The coil inside Andrew snapped, and he came. His cock shot streams of cum all over his dad's abdomen, painting him in semen.

Jim said nothing, panting against the headboard. His cock slowly started softening inside his son. He just lay there, trying to grasp what had happened.

Andrew leaned forward and whispered "You're mine."

He gripped his father's face, sticking out his own tongue and letting a drop of spit descend into his father's still open mouth. It slid back on his tongue toward his throat. Jim's expression never changed, eyes still locked on his son's, as he swallowed.

"Yes, daddy"

12