Dominating Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he felt sure he would lose his mind, Jim was enthusiastic (to say the least) to return to sucking Andrew's cock. He bobbed up and down quickly, the vacuum of his throat was tight around his son. Andrew let out an involuntary grunt at the sensation. He knew he couldn't last forever. His father was not the only one that had been pent up all day. But before he could cum, he needed a change of position.

"Flip over" Andrew said gruffly. Pulling his father off of his cock, he flipped them so that Jim was on his back. Andrew threw his leg over Jim's head, positioning himself to fuck his throat. He slapped his spit covered cock on his daddy's face.

"You fucking love this cock don't you bitch. You want me to fill you all the time now, huh?" Andrew shoved his balls in Jim's mouth, groaning as he mindlessly licked and rolled them with his tongue. Everything he did was without question, pupils blown wide and dark. He didn't even answer this most recent round of questions, just opened his mouth wide when Andrew finally removed his sack. His tongue sat on his chin, waiting just like he was told. Like a good boy.

"FUCK" Andrew shouted, overwhelmed at the sight. He slammed his cock back into his father's throat and began mercilessly pounding. Spit and froth flew everywhere as Jim laid there, taking everything that his son had to give. His chin was wet and shiny with his own spit, Andrew's balls smacking him in the face as he went in and out. Even untouched, just a receptacle for cock, his pleasure was increasing. The coil inside him was wound impossibly tight, ready to snap.

"You know what bitches are best at? Getting bred. I'm gonna breed you so full of my cum you won't be able to hold it all. I'm gonna use you to wring my balls dry." Andrew panted, seconds from the edge.

Jim didn't even appear to be listening anymore. His eyes were rolling upward, his arms rigid at his sides as they gripped the comforter for dear life. His hips jerked helplessly in the air as his mouth was pounded.

"Fucking take it. Take it all in your throat. Taste your son's cock. Take your son's cum!" The last sentence was a shout as Andrew finally fell over the edge. He slammed inside one last time, shoving his cock as far in as it could go, and came. Andrew could not remember ever having an orgasm that was even close to this one. This was near indescribable. His balls were churning as they pumped out what felt like a gallon of cum. Spit and semen overflowed from Jim's mouth, but he was unaware. He too, was cumming. Untouched, his cock was spraying volley after volley up his stomach and on to Andrew's back. His throat flexed as he swallowed helplessly around his son's cock.

After a lifetime, Andrew's cock softened and he pulled out slowly. His cock was completely coated in spit. That didn't compare at all to his father's face though. The cum that Jim hadn't been able to swallow dripped off of his face, pooling in the hollow of his throat. Aftershocks ran through him, occasionally tiny amounts of cum dribbled out of his cock as he recovered.

Standing above him, panting like he had run a marathon, Andrew reached down and smeared the cum on his fathers face. Once gathered, he shoved his fingers in his dad's mouth. Jim sucked him clean mindlessly. Andrew pulled his fingers back and gripped Jim's face in one hand, turning to face him. Slowly, Jim found his son's eyes.

"Don't go thinking we are done here. I still have another hole to breed."

A delirious smile broke out on Jim's face.

"Yes daddy, m'good for you. Please...please yes my other hole next..."

A long night lay ahead.

12