Dominating Wife

Story Info
My wife set up a fun evening without my knowledge...
2.6k words
4.02
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many of you fantasize about being totally controlled, and told to do stuff that will humiliate you? Many people look at this type of lifestyle with disgust, but there are some of us that like this type of stuff sometimes. If you are turned off by this, don't read any further.

I'm Mike my wife is Tamika have been married for a few months now. Our sex life is great; we fuck at least once a day, sometimes more. I love when she controls me during sex. I like to be in control sometimes. It's not always about control, sometimes it's about humiliating your partner. I'm going to share with you, one time that she totally controlled me.

She's been planning something for sometime now, but she won't tell me who or what it involves. I know she's not planning on cheating on me, but I can't help to wonder and try to figure it out. When we go out, she is constantly looking for something. She makes me talk to guys online and ask them sexual questions like "Have you been with a guy before", or "Do you like to be controlled". I have an idea what she is planning, but I don't say anything knowing that I love when she controls me.

She's pregnant, so I know she probably won't want to do anything with another guy, but she knows that I fantasize about it sometimes. Maybe she is going to make it happen. After a while of me searching on the internet for a guy she thinks is perfect for the situation, all three of us get to know each other better. She makes it clear of what she has planned to him, but she still won't tell me all the details, only that she isn't going to do anything with him. We hang out a few times so we can get comfortable being around each other. He's white, five foot, 4 inches tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and a pretty nice body. She watches how I act around him to make sure I'm comfortable with him.

One day she plans a lunch for the three of us at a local diner. Today is different though. She has my clothes laid out, a pair of tight jeans that accents my ass and makes a bulge where my dick is, a t-shirt that's not to long, she explains this is so the shirt doesn't hide my ass and dick. She also has a pair of thong's that she bought for me about 2 weeks ago (I've yet to wear them out). I ask her what's going on, but she smirks and says nothing. Finally she tells me to go start the car so we can get to the diner.

When we get there, Bill, the guy we've been hanging out with, is waiting for us. I walk into the diner, I can see the waitress checking me out in my tight jeans, and I steal a quick glance at her. She's a cutie; she looked mixed, white and black maybe. She's 5-8, long brown hair, and looks like she has a nice body, but I couldn't really tell because of the uniform. Tamika noticed me looking at her, and she makes a mental note for later. But she does smack my ass to get my attention. I look at her, and she puts her finger to her mouth telling me to not say anything. Knowing her, she will say something later.

We sit at the table with Bill; we make small talk while we wait for our food to come. We eat quickly, and I'm starting to get an idea of what Tamika has planned for us, but I'm not totally sure yet. As I pay the bill, Tamika and Bill walk outside. Little did I know that they were making plans to come back to the apartment and hang out. When I get outside, she tells me all three of us are going back to the apartment. I'm cool with that, as I'm putting this together more and more. He looks cute today, and I have a feeling something is going to happen when we get home. Bill follows us in his car.

When we get home, we are all in the living room, Bill and I have beer, and Tamika is drinking juice. We've been hanging out for about 3 hours just chatting and playing games and shit. Tamika suggests truth or dare, we all agree. First is Bills turn, he chooses truth. She asks has he ever been with another guy, he answers no. Bill asks Tamika and she chooses dare, he dares her to make herself cum, she says ok as long as we both play with ourselves. We agree. After about 10 minutes, it's my turn. She asks truth or dare. Feeling so fucking horny, I choose dare. She dares me to do a strip tease for her and Bill.

Knowing where this will go, I say ok and she turns on the music. I do a sexy strip dance moving back from her and bill as I strip down. I look to see the expression on Bills face when I take off my pants and he notices I have a thong on. He seems excited, so I grind on him a little bit. I think he's getting turned on. My turn to ask so I ask

Bill and he chooses dare. I dare him to strip for me. The music is still on, so he just gets up and does a sexy little dance for me. It's very visible that my dick is hard because I have tight thongs on, and he makes it a point to grind his ass on my throbbing dick. He asks Tamika truth or dare, and she chooses truth. While he thinks of a question, she gets us each another beer. When she sits back down, he asks her if she would be turned on by seeing me and him going down on each other. She answers yes she would love to see it. Now she asks Bill and he chooses dare. She dares him to kneel on the floor in front of me and go down on me. He looks at me and smiles, like this is what he's been waiting for. But I don't want to seem to into this, so I hesitate saying its ok with me. She looks at me, and I swear she got mad at me for hesitating, and she tells me to suck his dick instead. I know that when she wants something, she'll get it no matter how hard I try to not let it happen. After a little fight from me, she pulls me up and takes me over to his chair and makes me kneel in front of his chair, and tells him to fuck my mouth as hard as he wants. She knows this has always been a fantasy and I will go along once it gets started.

At first Bill is gentle, not pushing it too far into my mouth, and letting me get used to it. But after a few minutes, he pulls my head down and shoves his cock into my mouth as far as he can get it, which is all the way to the base of his cock. His dick is only 5 1/2inches long, but it feels huge and I suck as hard as I can. We all knew that he wouldn't hold out long because of the sexual stress in the air. He tells me he's cumming, and I try to pull it out of my mouth, but Tamika is right behind me holding my head all the way down so he cums in my mouth. I never expected her to do that, so it turned me on that much more. After he cums, she tells me that I was a good bitch, and if I want him to do the same to me, I had to beg.

I'm not sure if I liked it or not yet, but I beg her to let him suck my dick. She tells me if I eat her pussy out, she'll let him suck my cock. So I waste no time getting over there. I know she doesn't like it when I attack her clit, so I start by kissing her legs and thighs. My dick is so hard, but I have to fight the urge to make her cum to quick, because she will want to cum again before I get relief. Finally she must have had enough, because she tells me to make her cum. I go right to work on her clit, while I finger her wet pussy, in no time; she's bucking so hard, that I can barely keep my tongue on her pussy.

I'm guessing she was getting sensitive because she pushes me off her pussy and tells Bill he can suck my hard cock now.

He gets up, and tells me to lie on the floor; he pulls my thongs off, and starts playing with my balls. He's kissing all over my chest and working his way down to my cock, I can barely take it. Finally he takes the head of my dick into his mouth and starts swirling his tongue around it, and licking the hole on the tip of it. I'm in heaven as I finally get to feel his mouth around my cock. He starts to take me further into his mouth, and I don't last long because I've been teased so much. I tell him I'm going to cum, and Tamika tells him to let me cum in his mouth, which he does. He's looking at my face the whole time he's sucking it, and when I cum in his mouth. To my surprise, he swallows it with only a little bit dripping out.

I didn't notice he was getting hard again, but Tamika did. She orders me to roll over and open my legs. Now let me explain something. I always wanted to see what it felt like to go down on a guy, and I've thought about letting a guy fuck me, but I didn't really want it to happen. I start to protest I don't want to do it, but she comes over and rolls me over and holds my arms down so I can't move. He's sitting on my legs so I can't move them either. One thing I was grateful for, she pulled out a container of KY jelly.

She bends over and sucks his cock a little bit to get it fully hard, which I didn't think she would do. After his dick is fully hard, he starts to rub KY jelly all over it. While he's doing that, she is licking my ass to loosen it up. That's when I start to relax, because

I know she wouldn't let him do anything to truly hurt me. When he's done rubbing KY jelly on his dick, he rubs it all around my ass, and puts some on his finger, that he pushes into my ass to lube the inside a little bit.

She promises me I can fuck her or him if I want after he cums in my ass, so I at least have something to look forward to. He places the head of his dick right on my asshole without pushing it in yet. Tamika positions herself in front of me, so I can eat her out while I'm getting fucked. After she is ready, he pushes the head of his dick into me. It's not hurting to much so I tell him its ok he can do some more. He's so gentle and makes sure that it doesn't hurt too much. I have to admit, I took his cock into my ass pretty easily, only having to tell him to stop once. Tamika must have cum at least 2 times while he was putting it in. I had no idea this would turn her on so much.

After he got it all the way in, he let it sit there for a second before he pulled out so my ass could get used to the hot dick in it. He wasn't wearing a condom, so I could feel the heat of his dick in me. He just came, so I didn't expect him to cum for a while. After he let my ass get used to him, he started to slowly fuck me. At first it was uncomfortable, but after a while, it actually started to feel good. My dick was hard, and it was pressed against the towel that we placed on the floor so we didn't mess up the carpet. I didn't think it was possible, but I came when he started fucking me. I could feel the cum rubbing all over my stomach. It felt like his dick was a foot long, and if I didn't know how big he really was, I would have sworn it was a foot long.

Finally I could feel his dick growing hotter and bigger in me, and I felt him cum gush inside me. It felt so good, that I came again on the towel under me. When he was done pumping his cum into my ass, I pulled out and I just laid there feeling so fucking good. The whole time, I was licking Tamika's pussy. I looked into her eyes, and we both knew we loved each other, without words being spoken. I was tired, but I knew that I could cum once more, especially with someone else watching us. So I tell Tamika that I wanted to fuck her while Bill watched. She was happy that I wanted to fuck her instead of Bill. She was horny as she's been in a month, so she didn't hesitate to take my dick into her mouth and get me hard again. Bill just sat on the chair and watched what we were doing while he was jerking off. That turned me on even quicker, so I was hard in no time. Tamika got on her hands and knees, because her belly was big, being this is her seventh month of being pregnant. So I take her from behind, and fuck her hard, we haven't fucked this hard for a while. I felt her started to push back on my dick, so I knew she was close to cumming, and I wasn't far behind her. She came so hard, it nearly pushed me out of her, but I grabbed her hips and kept pumping as hard as I could. After a few more seconds, I came the hardest I came that day.

It had been about 4 hours since we got to our apartment, so we were exhausted. Bill said he had to get home to get dressed for his date with his girlfriend, so we said our goodbyes for today. He suggested next time, he could bring his girlfriend and we agreed. Tamika and Bill hugged, and then she made me kiss him. I didn't think I would ever do that. But who knows what could happen when your partner takes control.

After Bill left, we made dinner and were getting ready to eat, when she told me she saw me looking at the waitress. She asked if I thought she was cute, and I said yea she's ok. She looked at me kind of funny, but not a mad funny. I think she might be planning something else. But that will have to wait for another story. We still hang out with Bill, but not as much as before and someday hopefully Tamika, Bill, Sandy and I will get together. Who knows what could happen in the future, as long as me and Tamika are together, it'll all be good.

The End