Domination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go get cleaned..." I started to say only to have her jump off the couch in front of me.

"No need," she stated picking up her panties and cleaning off my cock. "Though do you have any Vaseline or lotion close by?" she asked.

I arched an eyebrow at her as I wondered why her well lubricated pussy would need it. She looked up at me and smiled, "I want you to fuck my ass just like you did Myra and send me into never-never-land too."

The look on her face made me think that I was prey to this lioness and one way or another, she was going to have me. I glanced over at where my mother usually sits in her chair and saw a bottle of lotion. She always preferred the berry scented ones over the floral ones.

I quickly moved away from her and got the bottle and brought it over, "This should work. Though I do need to ask if you have ever done this before?"

Krystal nodded, "Yes, though I have never been double penetrated before. Myra was the one that took my anal cherry and she had allowed two guys to fuck me back there as well a couple times."

"Duly noted. Though I think I can help you with your double penetration fantasy if you are interested?" I asked her. She nodded vehemently at the idea and I helped her up to which she quickly took the strap-on off.

I picked up Myra and moved her to one of the recliners after I had opened it up into a sleeping position. Once she was out of the way and safe, softly snoring away, I turned my attention back to Krystal.

I guided her to the armrest of the couch and set the strap-on down. Krystal then moved herself into position facing the back of the couch and keeping that thick booty pointed toward me. Once she had her pussy filled, I smiled at her, "All snug?"

"Not even close to what you have, but I would rather have that thing in my ass instead," she purred as she smiled and winked at me.

I felt a shiver run down my spine at the way she was devouring me with her eyes. This woman was definitely comfortable with her sexuality and knew what she liked. I felt a little envious for the guy she was going to start dating after today, but then again, I had two of the most beautiful women as my personal sex slaves at my disposal. I shrugged my shoulders; guess I can't have all of them.

Then I moved behind her and gave both of her ass cheeks a slap causing her to gasp and then moan as she tilted her head back, that long brunette hair snaking its way down her back making her look incredibly sexy. I then squirted some of the lotion on my hand taking my fingers and pushing first one and then two into her ass. She moaned loudly and even pushed her ass back trying to get more of them in her.

After I felt she was lubed up enough, I got some more lotion and covered my cock before grabbing my shirt and wiping off my hands. I moved into position and as soon as she felt the depression in the armrest behind her, Krystal moved her hands to her ass cheeks and spread them as much as she could. I saw that dark little pucker staring right at me as my cockhead was now just inches from it. I hadn't realized in my haste prior with Myra just how tight these ladies were back there. I glanced over my shoulder hoping that I didn't do any permanent damage but had to rely on my slaves to tell me when I took it too far.

Slowly I slid my cock into her ass. She hissed as my cockhead popped past the threshold but I kept slowly pushing. After a little over half was inside of her, she put her hand on me telling me to stop.

I sat there for a few minutes allowing her to get accustomed to the size and she finally moved her hand and I was able to push onward. After a second break, I was finally able to get my entire cock deep in her ass.

Her breathing had changed as she tried to take me as best she could. As I had felt with Myra but didn't really notice as much but more due to me focusing on her punishment, I felt the plastic phallus pushing against my cock, as just a thin piece of membrane separated the two. I shivered knowing that this could be with another guy's cock but also knew that some women do like this sort of thing. Needless to say, I may have to give that opportunity to my slaves. Though I may just use a rubber cock instead of a real one when I do it with them. I'm not into sharing with other men.

I started to pump her ass slowly while my hands held onto her hips. She had a tramp stamp above her ass that had some Asian writing going about halfway up her back. As I got a good rhythm and started to speed up, one of my hands snaked its way up her spine and grabbed her hair. I pulled her back to me causing her to hiss though I knew it was more out of pleasure than anything. "You like having your ass reamed, don't you?" I asked her.

"By others, it was okay. But by you," she said her eyes darting to meet mine with all the lust she could muster up, "It feels phenomenal. It feels like you are breaking my ass and hurts a lot. But the mix of pleasure I'm getting from that and the strap-on that is deep in my cunt is bringing me to new heights."

My cock jumped in her ass and she yelped. I smiled and bit her neck causing her to gasp. Once I left a nice little mark which would unfortunately be gone in a couple days, I moved so I could speak directly into her ear. "It's too bad you won't become mine. I could definitely get used to fucking your thick juicy ass."

"Yesss! Too bad indeed. Though I will say that if he is not the man I expect him to be, then I will be back begging to come back to you," she responded with a small hint of regret. To me it almost sounded like she didn't want it to work out, but I knew she had made up her mind already and I wasn't about to force her to do anything.

"Now I think it is time I filled your ass with my cum. Don't you think so?" I asked her.

I expected her to start begging for it but instead she looked at me with pleading eyes, "Please don't cum in my ass sir. I beg of you to paint this slut's face with your cream. I want to remember this for as long as I can."

"FUCK!" I yelled out as she giggled and moaned louder now. It was so fucking hot how she said that I just about nutted then. However, I was able to hold myself back. After fucking Myra's ass and now Krystal's, I was close but there was one thing I needed to do before I got myself off. "In that case, I need a favor from you first."

She looked back at me again, "Anything for the man who would be my Master."

"I want you to cum for me. You may have cum before with my assistance but this time, it will be me giving this gift to you. Cum for me Krystal! Cum for me my little slut! My little ass slut! Cum for me like you would if I were your Master and I was forcing you to cum for me," I commanded her.

I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body began to shake. Then I felt and unbelievable tightness around my cock as her ass closed up, stopping me from fucking her but keeping me hilt deep inside of her. If I couldn't move, then I was going to help her along another way. I started making my cock jump as my other hand started to slap her ass. "CUM NOW! CUM LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT YOU ARE!" I yelled.

Krystal's body began to shake violently as I had to stop slapping her ass and holding her hair just to keep balance and keep her from jumping right off me. I watched as ripples ran over her flesh up and down her back and along her ass cheeks. It was definitely a sight to behold as this woman came for me.

To help keep her steady, I wrapped both arms around her. One went across her tummy and the other bisected her breasts and grabbed onto her shoulder. If she had been trying to scream out or say anything, it was a moot point as her mouth hung open, saliva dripping down from her bottom lip, and only a low animalistic growl/moan came out as she grunted. Her chest started to heave as I felt her grip on my cock slowly release.

I gave her a good five minutes or so to regain herself, as I still held onto her, to which I was rewarded with her sweet voice again, "Holy fucking hell! That was the best orgasm I have ever had. Just what are you since there is no way you are a man?"

Her eyes were wide as she was staring into my face. I released my grip on her and she was able to hold herself up without assistance. "That is where you are wrong. I am but just a simple man. Nothing more and nothing less. I just enjoy making women orgasm is all," I replied with a sly smirk. "Now, however, is my turn. Since you want my cum on your face so bad, I will make Krispy Kreme Glaze Donuts turn away in shame with what I will do to that pretty face."

I then kissed her hard, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth as our tongues wrapped around one another and were practically fucking the other. My hands moved to her hips as I got my previous pace going again but within a minute, I was at my top speed fucking her ass like a jackrabbit.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking ream that ass. Make me walk funny for weeks Freddy! Make that ass yours!"

"You won't... allow your... new boyfriend... back here will you?" I asked through ragged breaths as I got closer and closer to my own orgasm. At my top speed, I wouldn't last long either in stamina or from my orgasm.

She shook her head like a child rejecting anything green for dinner, "Not a fucking chance! This is your ass now!" I saw her cringe up as she let out a deep guttural moan. "FUCK I'M CCCCUUUUUU...!" she screamed out as her orgasm took her over.

Her ass clamped down on my cock again but not as bad as before. I had to slow down slightly but it didn't matter as I felt my balls boil knowing it was only a matter of seconds before my cum was rushing out.

Quick as a fox, I jumped backwards pulling my cock from her ass. I grabbed onto her and moved her to the floor. Luckily, the blanket was still there from before where I had slid it out of the way but was perfectly positioned to the right of the couch. I jerked my cock a couple times as she smiled at me as her body shook, making sure to keep her eyes closed.

My cum erupted as I grunted a couple times. I watched as rope after rope painted this woman's face. Even after my encounter with Allie this morning, I was still able to cum enough to make her look like the glazed donut that I promised her. "Fuck you look hot!" I said, excited about the work I did on her face.

Her eyes slowly opened, cum dripping down from her eyelashes. She had this cute little smirk I hadn't seen before. "I really didn't think you would cover my face but damn if I can't feel it all over." I watched some of the bigger globs of cum drip down her chin onto her neck and run across her breasts.

"Well I'm glad I didn't disappoint," I smiled back at her bending down and grabbing her panties to clean my cock. I then tossed them over to her, "Would you like me to show you the bathroom so you can get... cleaned up?"

She shook her head very carefully so as not to spill any. "No. I think I will stay like this a little while longer. Though I may just get Myra up and have her lick it off me since she loves your cock so much."

"Oh really?" I asked, amazed that Myra had been talking about me.

"Ummhmm. Though I didn't know you were her brother. But when she called me up today and had me come over here for the first time, she told me about her new Master and how he was everything she always wanted. I asked her about your size knowing it would be a reason I would submit to a guy, but she told me it wasn't your size but the way you commanded her and made her feel that gave her the greatest pleasure. I'm just glad I was able to meet you. Though I will say I wasn't disappointed by your size even if it isn't the biggest I have seen," she responded with a smirk.

Before I could move, she took my cock in her mouth and bobbed back and forth a few times, swirling her tongue around it. It only lasted about a minute before she pulled her mouth off of me. I looked down at her confused and she just smiled, "I didn't want my sir to leave with a soiled cock. Especially one as nice as this one. And who better to clean my juices off than me!" she had this cute look on her face and I so badly wanted to lift her up and kiss her pretty lips as I held her close to me. But seeing how much cum was there, I knew there wouldn't be a chance for me to kiss her without tasting myself and she even shook her head almost like she knew what I was thinking.

As I was heading towards the stairs, I glanced over my shoulder and watched her stand up seeing her ass and thighs jiggle. "When Myra wakes, let her know Allie won't be over until later this week after her parents come in."

Krystal quickly turned my way, "Y-You know Allie?" she asked perplexed.

"Yes. She is my other slave. I did say I was building a harem of slaves, didn't I?" I replied plainly.

I saw a new hunger blossom in her eyes as I smiled and turned away heading up the stairs. When I was about halfway up, I heard her trying to wake Myra, "Sweetie. Sweetie wake up. I have a present for you from your new Master." I could only smile wondering what Myra's face would look like seeing her friend's face covered in my cum as her eyes opened.

When I got to the top of the stairs, something didn't sit right with me. I kept remembering how Myra explained what our parents were up to. "Mom is upstairs in her room tied up at the moment and won't bother us." My mind started racing, wondering if I should take what she said literally or was I just overthinking it. If I broke this down and really thought about how my time with Myra had gone, then from what she told me Mom was upstairs tied up and couldn't get free.

I let out a chuckle at that thought thinking how preposterous that sounded. Then I heard something. What it was I couldn't quite make out, but it seemed to be coming from my parent's room, which by coincidence, I was standing right next to. The door was ajar but was not wide open, otherwise I would have seen right into the room upon ascending the stairs.

Slowly I pushed the door open as I heard the hinges lightly squeal. What my eyes saw, I would never forget. My happy, loving, beautiful and innocent looking Mother was strapped to the bed by her arms and legs. As I looked up her body, she was wearing fishnet thigh highs that looked sexy as hell on her legs. Her skin looked silky smooth; she had a lighter tan than Myra, yet clearly had tan lines around her breasts and crotch. It looked almost like she had been wearing a bikini when going out in the sun even though I had never, ever seen my mother in a bikini. She was always too self-conscious about her weight. Yes, she was a thick woman, but she carried it well and was by no means fat.

As I followed her body up, her legs were spread wide and a bullet type vibrator was taped right over her clit while she had a larger vibrator inside her pussy. At that point I didn't know if it was relief, or just something I may have not been able to handle, or maybe something that would have pushed me further over the edge, but seeing her butt-hole free and clear of any toys made me think that at least a part of my mother was still inside this woman.

I noticed a clip with a chain attached to her clit that was rattling, due to the small bullet, and I followed it up her round tummy to her large breasts seeing she had clips on her nipples also. Her areolas and nipples were nothing special but nothing bad as well. They were exactly the size I had always pictured them to be on most women, though in reality I had found out that all women's areola and nipple size are different, just like each one of them is different.

Finishing my tour of my mother's body, my eyes finally saw her face. She was breathing hard but had a ball gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes. Something told me that she had been setup for me and I was going to take advantage of her situation.

A thought popped into my head that this was Myra's doing, but instead of getting angry at Myra for doing this to our mother, I was angrier with Mom. What parent would allow their child to do this to them? The job of the parent is to protect the child, both through physical and other means. Sometimes punishments and rules have to be in place, but the parent needs to keep the authority. If Mom had fallen under Myra's control, then she no longer had authority over her and she was now the child while Myra was the parent. No wonder my sister had become so harsh over the past few years. Then again, I didn't know how long this had been going on between the two of them. If it were much shorter, Mom would have been screaming to be released, and unless Myra used some kind of drug on her, Mom would have overpowered her. Not that Mom was stronger, but that she was a bit heavier than Myra.

I walked around to the left side of the bed, letting my fingers trace up her stockings, over her stomach and her breasts and coming across her neck and ear. "Mga gaerae gareafe wetija afea," I heard my mother say though with the gag in her mouth it was nothing but gibberish.

The buckle for the ball-gag was expertly placed right in front of me, though I didn't know if this was by chance or on purpose. Either way, I removed the ball-gag from her mouth and tossed it on the opposite side of the bed.

Mom readjusted her jaw before she spoke up, "Please Mistress! Please let me cum. I have been a good Mommy-slut. I've been holding it for so long hearing you cum over and over again. Please let me cum so I can drink the creampie from your perfect, tight, little pussy," she pleaded with me.

I stood there for a moment deciding what to do. When I made my decision, I leaned over and whispered directly into her ear, "Your Mistress is preoccupied at the moment. I'm her Master and if you really want to cum like the filthy Mommy-slut you are, then you had better beg much better than that."

Her head jerked back and forth almost like she was looking around the room, though her eyes were still covered. "Look. I don't know who you are but please release me. My husband should be home any moment and he owns a gun."

"I know your husband slut and I know he flew out early this morning and won't be back until the end of the week. Now if you want to cum, you need to beg like the good little Mommy-slut you are. Otherwise I will lock the door and leave you like this and check on you tomorrow," I whispered into her ear. I had to change my voice slightly so she wouldn't recognize me, but then again, in her current state I doubt she would notice my voice. Especially since I haven't whispered into her ear like this since I was little and was telling her secrets about my sister just to get back at Myra.

She jerked around the bed for a few minutes fighting against the restraints and I saw the bullet that was taped to her clit become detached and fling off the bed and onto the carpet.

I then laughed and she started to fight even more. "Well. I guess you will just have to deal with this through the night," I said loud enough so she would recognize my voice as I turned up the vibrator in her cunt to high and picked up the bullet and reattached it to her clit.

She had stopped struggling against the restraints and had frozen still. As I started to walk away, I heard her start to sob as she spoke up again, "F-Freddy? I-Is that you?"

"Yeah, it is me, Mommy-slut. You know, I had known something was going on between you, Dad and Myra for a while, but I never expected this." I paused for dramatic effect letting that sink in. "Well... have a good night." I then stopped in my tracks once more. "Oh, and by the way. Myra won't be up to release you as she is passed out with an ass full of my cum. Sooo... good luck trying to get free, if you can."

Just as I was about to leave the room, "WAIT!" she yelled.

I turned with a mischievous grin on my face, "Yeeeeeessssss?" I asked, drawing out the word.