Domination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be a dear and release your poor old mother," she begged through her sobs.

As I went to respond, I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked over and saw Myra standing there. I could see some of my cum on the side of her mouth and knew she had woken up and was licking her friend's face. Though I had no clue why she wasn't enjoying her friend's company and instead up here. "Please Master. Let me explain before you get upset."

"Please do, because I was about to punish this Mommy-slut right here," I replied plainly.

"Dad was helping the previous CFO of his company with stealing money. When the CFO was fired, Dad was forced to commit different acts of humiliation for the company's executives or lose his job. Also because of this, and the fact he had to payback all the money he took, they took half his paycheck. Mom found out about this and she started to steal money from the company she works for to help keep the bills paid." My eyes were wide in shock as I heard this. To think my parents who always acted like they were the perfect little middle-class family was doing something like this was mind boggling.

"I found out about Mom first and made her submit to me or I would tell everyone. Then I confronted Dad and made him submit to me as well. From what I have seen so far, Mom likes her role as a submissive and Dad gets off on humiliation, though it doesn't need to be his own," Myra finished saying.

"Is that true Mommy-slut? You enjoy being a submissive slave to your daughter. A submissive incest slut?" I asked her.

I could see her body trembling, but as I thought she wasn't going to say anything, she suddenly blurted out loud, "YES! I love being a Mommy-slut! I love being a submissive incest slut to my own little girl! I love eating the creampies out of her, and her other slave's pussies! I love it when they coat my face with the creampie as they push it out of their tight pussies!" Her chest was now heaving I could tell this excited her to no end.

"Then I only see one way forward," I stated smiling mischievously at Myra who giggled knowing what I was thinking. I pointed to my chin and she quickly cleaned her face and ran to the bathroom brushing her teeth before returning a few minutes later. Then I pulled her close to me and kissed her hard on the lips before I pointed her to our mother and she nodded. As with most times when I was happy with her as my slave, I slapped her cute ass which caused her to gasp and then moan as she shook her cute backside.

Myra walked over to where I had been standing and removed Mom's blindfold. Mom blinked a couple times letting her eyes adjust to the light and saw Myra standing over her. Myra gave her speech releasing Mom from being her slave and I was amazed by how Mom cried, like a good amount and definitely more than I thought she would.

Once they were done, Myra turned to me, "Master. This slave has released her slave."

"Thank you," I replied plainly, like it was expected of her.

Mom's eyes then looked over to me and her eyes went wide as she finally saw me standing there, still in the nude. My cock was standing fully erect due to seeing how lewd my mother was and having Myra's body so close to me again. I saw her lick her lips and the look in her eyes reminded me of Krystal's from before, but with a lot more hunger. Maybe the taboo nature of it added to it, but who knows. Either way, she was hungry, and I was on the menu currently.

"I shall take my leave now then," I stated turning on my heel to walk away.

"B-But Master," Myra exclaimed, "I released her for you to take."

"That may be true, but it is my choice with whom I take and, so far, I haven't seen anything to tell me that she is worthy to serve me," I responded coldly.

"P-Please sir. Give this old woman a chance," Mom begged. I saw how her bottom lip was now quivering as she seemed on the verge of tears. Then I noticed how her eyes changed from the hunger she had before to something that was more like Myra's when she found out how angry I was earlier. Mom had a look of desperation as she begged me with her puppy dog eyes.

"FINE!" I responded in a commanding voice, "But as far as I'm concerned, you have already used up your first chance with me. Myra will teach you my rules and if you break any of them for any reason, I will release you and you will lose me. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yes, Mast..." she responded.

However, I cut her off, "No. You don't get to call me Master until you submit to me." I walked to the side of the bed, released her from her wrist and ankle restraints, forcing her to the floor, by her hair, at my feet. With my hand firmly entangled in her hair I jerked her head back, bringing her face up to look at me, and with my rock hard cock pointing at her face I began my spiel... to make my mother my slave.

"I Frederick Lynch, do take you Joslyn Lynch as my slave to worship me, serve me and heed my will. You will be bound to my will and will always follow my instructions no matter what instructions I give. Do you submit?"

Mom shivered in anticipation and I could see how wide her eyes were as she was also salivating, "I Joslyn Lynch, do hereby submit to you Frederick Lynch, my Master. Until death do we part or when you no longer have use of me. I will serve you faithfully and uphold your will."

I took my cock in hand and pointed it at her face, "I do hereby take you as my slave. Now... you will worship your Master and seal this blood contract as it is burned into your soul."

Joslyn wasted no time in taking me into her mouth, showing me the experience she had gained over the years as she gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. She must have used every skill she had as I felt my orgasm building up quickly. I abruptly stopped her, knowing I was close to my breaking point and wanted to save my cum for another place on/in her body.

Joslyn looked up like she had done something wrong and I watched as her bottom lip quivered. She probably thought she did a bad job and I was going to released her. Instead, I put my hand under her chin, trying my best to keep my emotions from my face, as I raised her to her feet. She was maybe a couple inches shorter than I was as I whispered to her, "You have done well my slave." A smile rose on my face as I saw her get all giddy knowing she had pleased me. "But now, I do believe my slave was asking for her orgasm. Are you still close?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master!" she replied bouncing on her heels, "It has been difficult holding it back, but knowing that I was making my new Master proud of me, was well worth the wait."

I then surprised her by pulling her face to mine and kissing her, my tongue pushing its way into her mouth. Though I have kissed a lot of beautiful women, kissing your own mother is on a whole different level. I was like all the nerve endings in my body, every one of them, fired off at once. When she wrapped her arms around me, and our bodies mashed together, it was surreal. Other than kissing Myra for the first time, this was one of the best kisses I had ever had.

Once our kiss was done, we were both panting, trying to gather our breath. I watched as Joslyn's breasts moved with her heaving chest and it was a sight to behold. I took her by the hand and guided her back onto the bed. I spread her legs, for the first time getting a clear view of her pussy, this time the toys were out of the way. Biting her lip, she watched as I traced the outline of her fully prepared cunt; it was obviously ready for action, looking more like a mouth ready to devour its next meal -- my meat and the gravy that follows -- than most of the vaginas I had seen in any of the porn I had watched.

I had half a thought to taste her but knew that I needed to show my dominance first and some of the fun, like that, could come later. Plus, this woman's eyes were practically screaming that she wanted to get fucked. Through the chaos of this all being played out, I hadn't asked Myra how many guys had been with any of her slaves. However, from what I was seeing with Joslyn, I had guessed that it hadn't been as much as some of her others. Perhaps even in her Mistress state of mind, my sister had refused to let a bunch of men defile her knowing that it was her own mother. There could also be other reasons, but I held onto that thought hoping it was the case.

With her toys out of her cunt, I left the clit clamp in place knowing it would add to the stimulation she was about to receive. I did however remove the nipple clamps as her breasts were begging for me to suck on them, causing her to yelp as the blood rushed back to those stiff little buds. My mind tried to jump back to my childhood to when I was a toddler as I fed on these same breasts. I shook that thought from my head as I was a man now and at this moment, this woman was not my mother. She was a woman who had a need to orgasm as well as a need to help bring her Master to orgasm as well.

I slowly kissed up her tummy, feeling the muscles tremble at my touch. Joslyn started lightly moaning. As I reached her breasts, I ran my mouth around each of her mammoth sized orbs. Even for their size and her age, they only sagged so much. I would have imagined seeing a lot more sagging and even more stretchmarks, due to her having my sister and I, along with her age, but I was pleasantly surprised to see she cared for her body. Not that sagging and stretchmarks could be stopped in a sense but she had done her best to stop it.

When I reached her nipples, I sucked each one into my mouth, one at a time. They were not overly large or that small but the perfect size. She moaned even louder as her hands came to the back of my head. "Oh Master! That feels so fucking good! I still remember when you used to suck on them as a child. You would scream for hours until I let you suck on them again. You made your Mommy-slut's breasts hurt so bad from how much you sucked on them."

"I do love some lovely breasts, my slave," I responded before attacking the other breast.

"OH FUCK! Master! Master I'm close! Please let me cum!" she begged.

I knew it wasn't just from me sucking on her breasts but probably more about how she had been holding back her orgasm for so long. I could understand how that could easily be torture for anyone, "Cum for me my slave. But know that you only cum when I give you permission."

"EEEEAAAHHHHH!" she screamed as her back arched and her hips bucked upwards. She screamed out something else as her orgasm shot through her body, but like hell if I could understand her words.

"M-Master," I heard Myra's voice quivering as she stood at the edge of the bed by the doorway.

I had almost forgotten about her as I became immersed in my mother. As I looked over at her, I knew exactly what she wanted. "Hop on the bed slave. You may not join this time, but you are permitted to play with yourself. And I also give you permission to cum as much as you like while I use my slave for my pleasure."

"Thank you so much Master," Myra happily replied. She was giddy as she jumped up onto the bed. I had noticed that she winced a little as her ass tightened when she sat down, but she did her best to hide any pain she may have been in. She opened her legs and I took in the vision of that lovely little cunt I had pleasured many times before. For a few minutes I watched as she started to rub herself, guiding two fingers inside her already lubricated hole. As I looked up at her, she smiled, winked and then blew me a kiss. I doubted she would be taking her eyes off me the entire time, but I had someone else I needed to focus on instead of her.

My eyes went back to Joslyn as I brought my lips down to kiss her again. She quickly wrapped her arms around me as she ran her nails up and down my back. I was lucky that neither of my three slaves had very long nails otherwise I would have enormous scratch marks all up and down my back and would be getting first-aid on a regular basis. Though it would have been well worth it.

My right hand went to her breasts and she whimpered as I pulled and twisted her nipple. As we broke the kiss, I stared into those dark brown eyes as her blonde hair was splayed out over the pillow her head rested on. In that moment, she looked like a goddess and I once again felt like the luckiest guy on the planet.

"Are you ready to receive your Master now?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

She giggled as she nodded her head vehemently, "Of course Master. Your slave is always willing to receive her Master. Any time and any day at any moment. This body belongs to you now."

I moved my hand to guide my cock into my own mother. The same woman who, over 18 years ago, gave birth to me. The same woman who used to wipe my butt when I soiled my diaper, who was there when I would get injured as a child and tell me that I would be okay. The same woman who was also there for me whenever I needed her, up until high school that is.

Knowing how wet she was as I could see her juices already leaking out from her orgasm along with how turned on she was, I didn't hesitate as I pushed a little over half my dick inside with one thrust. "OH SHIT!" she yelled out as her eyes went wide. Her head looked down at where we were joined as a smile grew on her face.

"That was only halfway. Do you think you can handle the whole thing?" I asked her.

"You are definitely thicker than your father but please take it slow Master. I don't have as much sex as you would think being a previous slave under Myra," she responded as she started to breath heavier.

My head looked over to Myra and she shrugged her shoulder, "Maybe some of me still felt like she was Mom still so I rarely let guys fuck her Master. But now, you are in control and can fuck her, or not, as often as you like."

I reached my hand over and pulled Myra in for a kiss, which caused Joslyn's hips to buck at me a couple times as she moaned. "I do like the way you think sometimes. But don't let it go to your head too much now."

"Of course not Master. My place is always by your side as your submissive." Her lips turned to a wicked smile, "Or under you or any other way you want to fuck this slave's little pussy."

"Don't go giving me ideas now. I have other matters to handle," I responded with a smile. She just giggled and continued rubbing herself, watching. I looked back down at Joslyn and pulled my cock back and then slowly pushed my entire length inside of her, emitting a low guttural moan as her vaginal walls gave way to the invading member. Once my pelvis hit hers, denoting that I was hilt deep within her, I smiled down at her, "Now it is time for me to pound this sweet pussy of yours, slave."

"Yes Master! Please fuck your slave's willing pussy. I need you sooo bad," she replied.

I started with a good medium speed rhythm as she was already soaking wet and I could save a slow love making rhythm for later on. The sound of our pelvises hitting and the squishy sounds coming from her cunt made it even more awesome.

I watched, almost mesmerized, as my mother's large breasts bounced back and forth, my head suddenly jerked up as I heard Myra scream out as her orgasm crashed over her. I listened as her fingers were making the same squishy sounds but she refused to let up at all.

I then looked down at Joslyn, whom I could tell was getting close, as she was in a full pant as she was calling out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck that pussy Master! Pound me hard!"

Then I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Cum for me slave. I want to feel your walls squeeze the life out of my cock as you cum. I want to feel your female juices coating my cock."

"Yes! Yes! "FUCKK YYYYSSSSS!" she screamed as she came hard. I watched her eyes roll back into her head as her mouth hung open.

Instead of letting up and giving her time to enjoy it, I sped up hoping to initiate another one. My plan worked to perfection as my hips were now moving a few notches just under my fastest speed as she screamed out again. This time only gibberish came out as she was shaking her head back and forth.

Just as Joslyn went into orgasm, Myra followed suit as her orgasm peaked, "This is for you Master! Only for UUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

I felt Joslyn's walls clamping down on my cock, almost like it was begging me to release my seed into her. Myra was able to keep her legs open though they were trembling and her hand had stopped for a few minutes.

Once both women had recovered, I sped up and hit my fastest speed. Myra's hand was a blur as she tried to mimic what I was doing. Joslyn had lost complete control of herself as her nails dug into my arms. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth and jiggling in such a way that they had almost become deadly weapons.

"I'm gonna fill my slave with my seed directly into your waiting womb," I yelled as my orgasm got near its peak.

"Yes Master! Fill me up with your baby batter. I can't get pregnant anymore so you can fill me up as much as you want without any risk," she moaned as her orgasm got close.

I groaned and then grunted as my cum shot forth, splashing against her walls and filling her to the brim. Personally, I was amazed I had cum so much since I was nearing my limit for the day but then again, I was fucking my mother, who was now my slave, while my sister, also my slave, played with herself and brought herself to orgasm as well.

The second my first shot hit her, Joslyn screamed out in pleasure as she came again. Knowing that her Master had seeded her must have set off her own orgasm. Myra was not far behind her as her will had broken and her legs clamped shut as she turned to her side.

I barely held myself up from collapsing on Joslyn's chest as both women's chests heaved, their lungs trying desperately to gather breath. Damn if it wasn't hot as hell to see the both of them in their orgasmic glow!

Myra was the first of the two to stir as she pushed herself up using her shaky arms. As I pulled my cock out of my mother's freshly fucked cunt with a 'plopping' sound, I smiled at Myra who gave me the best smile she could muster, "I have a treat for you if you would like it," I said pointing down to Mom's cunt. She smiled and crawled over to Mom as I backed off.

This was another hot thing I saw as my sister ate my mother's cunt and cleaned out my creampie. When she was finished, she looked up at me with a mess all over her face and I kissed her forehead. "I need a shower and no, this time I will take it by myself."

"Yes Master," Myra replied as she looked down, almost disappointed.

"I will allow you to wash me in the morning, but we can't take a lot of extra time like the other day," I stated.

Her head darted up as her eyes were wide with happiness, "Oh thank you Master. You are most gracious."

"However," I said in a commanding voice as she started to look upset again, "I do need to have a beautiful woman sleep with me tonight, and since your slave sister hasn't learned the rules yet, you are the one who will be given that pleasure."

"Thank you Master," she smiled, then giggling, "I will make sure she understands the rules and what you expect tomorrow while you are at school."

I nodded leaving that part up to her. I turned on my heel and headed to the bathroom, stopping to grab a towel in the hallway closet on my way.

The shower was more refreshing than I had had in a long time. What a day I had as I came more times than I had in a long time, other than jerking myself off.

I exited the bathroom being dried off and didn't bother covering myself with a towel since I had already had sex with the only two other people in the house and both were my slaves. I headed to my room as I heard Mom humming in the kitchen. Part of me wanted to go down there and fuck her again, but my now limp cock told me it wasn't happening. I guess a guy can have too much sex in one day. Though I did hope that days like today would help to boost my stamina as I would need to keep my slaves pleased: it was my job as their Master. However, there are those who believe the role of Master is so that others serve you and you are the center of the world. That wasn't what I was and I cared for each of my slaves. Then again, I was related to two of them so there was that extra love for them. But I felt myself falling for Allie as well; she was a loving and caring person who needed someone to control her but she was the type who would do anything for those she cared about.