Domination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers

As I entered my room, I saw Myra sitting on the bed in a pair of panties. These did not look like the kind she would wear as they were a normal, pink colored ones. I had always pictured her in thongs or lacy panties at all times, looking as sexy as possible. "Master. Please forgive me but I need to wear panties today."

I arched my eyebrow while looking at her, "Are you starting your period?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No Master. But you hurt me a little back there and I needed some padding and ointments so I will get better. This doesn't mean that you can't take me,"

I dropped to my knees right in front of her, as her head was down, and took her hands into mine, "Myra I'm sorry. I never intended to hurt you. I love you more than you will ever know."

Somehow, I was able to feel her eyes go wide as she spoke, "M-Master, please don't..."

"I don't give a damn about that master/slave shit right now. The only thing that matters to me is that you are okay and I betrayed that by hurting you," I growled, getting angry. It was true that I more cared about her than to have her or any of my other slaves. I wasn't mad at her but more at myself for letting this go too far and hurting my sister.

Myra looked up at me with tears in her eyes as she kissed me. I was shocked but I accepted her kiss. When she pulled back, she gave me one of her cute smiles that made my heart melt. "Freddy, you are way too kind, always thinking about others over anything else. This is one of the reasons I fell madly in love with you and knew I needed to protect you. However, even though my ass does hurt right now, I needed to be punished; I was the one who pushed you into this and was in a sense controlling you. You haven't accepted anybody I didn't plan on you not taking." She paused for a second taking a deep breath before she continued, "When I woke up and saw what you did to Krystal's face, even after she rejected you and realized that you took control with my punishment, it made me realize that I need to be better in not forcing my will upon you. You are the one in control and need to keep that control. Otherwise we may end up with me controlling you and I may hurt you, though it would be more emotional than physical, and I would hate myself if I ever did that. I love you. As my brother, as my Freddy and as my Master."

"I will promise to not try to hurt you in the future sis. I love you as my sister, my Myra and my slave," I responded back as tears ran down my face.

Myra stood up as I did and we embraced in a hug. I held her almost nude form close to me as I stopped myself from crying. "Thank you for this Master. I think you needed it more than I did, but I did need to express myself." I nodded holding her tighter, feeling my dick start to wake up. However, I knew I'd had enough for the day.

As I released her, she smiled at me again and gave me a quick kiss before sitting back down on the bed, "Now, what would you like to do while Mom makes dinner?" she asked.

"Well, since I have some time to kill, why not look at slave collars. I need to get them out of the way just to be safe," I responded shrugging my shoulders.

"Sounds good Master." She picked up the small purse she takes almost everywhere with her and rummaged around for something. I looked at her quizzically for a minute before I heard an "Aha," as she had found what she was looking for. She handed me a small piece of paper, "Master please use this site as I have an account and can pay for them and anything else you decide to purchase."

"Still trying to guide my hand?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No Master. I know your funds are limited and I gave you cash before. We won't be able to see my other slave until next weekend so she can set you up an account and make sure your finances are in order."

I smiled, "Just messing with you. I know you learned your lesson."

I heard her say "Uggh," as she fell back on the bed. I took that quick opportunity to lean down and kiss her navel. I heard her giggle and then moan as my hands roamed over her body. "Mmmm. I love your hands on me Master."

"As do I slave. But I think we have both had enough sex for the day," I responded. She nodded as I knew her little pussy would need a rest due to the pounding I gave her earlier along with what her fingers had done to herself as well.

It took me about an hour to decide on what I wanted. I decided on black leather collars with a D ring on the front, with the word slave on the right side and a left side, with enough space where something else could be added. The word slave itself had was in metal wording that was gold in color. Attached to the D ring was a metal tag which could be engraved. I added the engraving to say, "Property of Frederick Lynch." This added that extra touch that would show to anyone who saw them these women belonged to me. Knowing I had three slaves with room to grow, and possibly a fourth if Krystal's new boyfriend didn't work out, I decided to purchase six of them. I was also able to search and find someone who could add words to the other side as well as it had given me a thought.

Since my mother and sister were now my slaves, people out in public may not like the fact that I was not only dominating them, but having sexual relations with them as well. Due to this fact, I decided that they needed slave names. However, I needed each one to be unique and special. Perhaps I could do further research into this during one of my classes as I didn't want to let Myra in on this idea just yet.

Just as soon as I was done purchasing the collars and setting up next day shipping -- they would be here by Tuesday -- Mom called out to us dinner was ready. I turned to see Myra stand and let her know to go help get everything ready for me and that I would be down in a minute.

The second she was gone, I brought up Amazon's website and found what I was looking for right away. The black velvet chokers were perfect for when we went out and I wanted them to have something to show that they still belonged to me. On top of that, they were adjustable and could fit just about any woman's neck, per what the description stated. In the middle right under the chin, sat an intricate metal piece that had a diamond looking gem with a metal back that could be engraved. I set up the engraving to be similar to the slave collars but instead of my full name, I put "Propty of F.L." I paid for the chokers, six of them again, and set Amazon to have them deliver on Tuesday as well before I shut down my computer and headed downstairs for dinner.

Dinner was a quiet affair. I was escorted by my slaves to the head of the table and served one of my favorite dishes, Chicken Parmesan with Pasta Salad (instead of spaghetti noodles). Once I was served and had everything I needed, I nodded to Myra who proceeded back to the kitchen to get her plate.

However when she came back and took her place at my right, Mom protested but I interrupted her, "Myra will teach you my rules tomorrow while I'm at school but for now, one of my rules is that I expect all my slaves to eat with me. I am not some chauvinist asshole that would force hungry women to watch me eat while they stand and suffer. Now go get a plate before I end up punishing you," I said in a commanding voice.

"Thank you, oh gracious Master," Mom replied.

I led the initial conversation but let Myra and Joslyn talk freely. Once everyone was done eating, I got their attention for an announcement. "I have two things for you both. One is that I have a rule to add. That rule is that I will provide what time I want or need to be up the next morning and I expect to be woken up by blowjob. Alarms have become too annoying so I decided this was a better way to wake up. I do not care which slave wakes me up or if you do it together, but I do not want to hear any bickering regarding who will do it. If you two or any two other of my slaves can't come to a decision on who will do it, then I will start dishing out punishments or even release said slave that won't adhere to my will."

Both women nodded in agreement. I then continued, "I also have a surprise that I will be working on for my slaves. I'm not going to go into details at the moment, but when it is ready, I will let you all know." I then looked directly at Myra, "Myra. You being the caretaker of my will means you are in charge of letting all my slaves know of any additional rules, as well as any changes, I decide to make." She smiled and nodded happily that I was giving her this task. I knew this would help her fulfill that need to dominate others while still being subservient to me. "Also, when you are training Joslyn here, I expect you can do this without doing anything... sexual. As I will be in class, I won't be able to provide permission for you to orgasm, thus I don't want either of you touching yourselves for anything other than a shower or something to that effect. The other rules still apply as we are the only ones home."

"Yes of course Master," Myra responded in a seductive tone. If I didn't know any better, she was getting turned on by this. Which would be true for a submissive. "Also Master. My sister Allie called during our activities and she would like permission to come stay the night on Wednesday and Thursday."

"I will call her back and let her know my decision," I responded. "Now with us being physically related, if at any time you feel the need to tell me something that is outside of our Master/slave relationship, please use my first name. However, this should never apply during our sexual adventures." Both women nodded and then giggled. Probably due to how I called them 'sexual adventures' but I couldn't think of anything else to call it at the time.

We retired to the living room with Mom sitting on my left and Myra sitting on my right on the couch. Myra had brought in a towel to dry the couch and I laid my head between my mother's large breasts with her legs on my sides while she ran her fingers through my hair. Myra then laid her head on my stomach and luckily did not have to fight with my dick to get comfortable as it was asleep for the night.

Together as a family, we watched a movie and a couple shows and before I knew it, Myra was passed out. As I looked up to Mom, she looked to be tired as well and I stated that it was time for bed. I picked up Myra and carried her upstairs, allowing Mom to kiss me and Myra goodnight. Though my kiss had some tongue in it as she held me as tight to her as possible. "I love you Master and son. Sweet dreams."

"You too my loving slave. After tomorrow, I will allow you to sleep with me as well," I replied.

"Thank you Master. My room is always open to you anytime you want or need it," she responded as I watched her hips sway away. I wanted to swat her thick ass as she walked away, but with Myra in my arms, it would have been impossible without dropping her. As I walked away to my room, I could hear her humming and this reminded me of when Myra and I were younger and Mom was really happy, she would hum like this around the house.

I carried Myra over to my bed and gently laid her down. She quickly moved into a fetal position as she held onto her legs. Though her panties blocked my full view, her ass still looked amazing and I would never grow tired of stating at that perfectly round and juicy bottom.

Heading back to the bathroom, I had a quick piss and brushed my teeth before I came back in my room. I snuggled up against Myra while my arm wrapped around her sexy body. She involuntarily moaned lightly, almost like an angel's whisper and I could only smile at how sexy this goddess was.

As I drifted off to sleep, I my mind began to race wondering what the week would have in store for me. I didn't know if it could top what happened on this crazy weekend but would be happily surprised if it did.

To be continued ...............


daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers