All Comments on 'Domination Ch. 06'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Getting More Interesting

Well that was certainly an interesting chapter and I really enjoyed it. I hope you don't make to crazy, with too many women but of course Ms Bergen is a must😁😁

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very well put together chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!

Please we need more of this story. It is a great story, and another great chapter.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
What a brilliant story

As with all the other comments I too would like story to continue on. There’s sooo many more chapters to this story and unanswered questions. What happened to Beth? Did he get the teacher. Did they move and finish school. Their jobs. Did they all have children, Did he get more slaves the list goes on and on and on. There’s so much you can do with this story. I certainly hope you continue on because your definitely on a winner here...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

stevenlent1957stevenlent1957over 3 years ago

Please continue this story.

I've enjoyed your stories greatly and I hope to do so in the future.

stevenlent1957stevenlent1957over 3 years ago
Please continue this story

Story ended without a true ending. It's a very good read.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Poor Dad, he has totally fucked over, the stupid wonders whether or not he’ll tear the family apart, he already has. The family unit is well and truly fucked.

Poor sad Dad, alone now forever will have nothing, he might as well put a pistol in his mouth and blow his brains out, no one in that family would care one bit, the selfish bastards.

You really fucked over Dad Daemonrunner.

If you manage to continue this story, either kill Dad or save, but do not let his asshole family inflict any more pain on him

Your story has gone from 5/5 to 2/5 in my book. But would like to see the tale continue when u find the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Try Again?

The story has been outrageous fapping material from the start but still a fun story. Not much plot but lots of sex, about the opposite of my preference but it works for a lot of people. It started going off the rails with the revelation that Sis has been pegging Dad and fucking who knows how many men over the past couple years (but now only has eyes for him... yeah, right) Then the plot gets even worse when he agrees to get sexual revenge on his ex at a frat party!!! That sounds like a safe place to take your slaves... not!!! He has his ex gang raped by his father and two strangers to qualify for possible inclusion in his harem. Meanwhile he goes to another room to party with Mom and the girlfriend while watching his ex on TV get raped in three holes simultaneously at least three times each. Unless she’s a porn star she’s going to need an ambulance ride too. And then his sister wanders off to entice the frat squad downstairs? How could anything possibly go wrong? I think you’re doing the right thing letting this stinker lie. You have some writing talent, probably learned a lot writing this, but I don’t think it can or should be resurrected.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
Good story

One of the few incest kinks I don't like is parent/offspring incest. I'm fine with cousins, aunts or uncles, siblings, even step-parents to a degree. But the parents are turning me OFF. Only thing worse is grandparents incest 🤮🤮🤮.

Other than that I'm enjoying your story and looking forward to another chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Still a great read! 5*

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I’m still not comfortable with the way Dad is being treated. The disrespect of the son to his Dad who provided for him is just too much. I love your stories but this one is just a tad too much. None of this needed to happen, your MC is an asshole to his father to fuck his mother in front of him and she is a total bitch and cheater to do this to a man who was placed in an impossible position by his bitch daughter.

Get rid of poor Dad in a graceful respectful manner, personally I’d move Mom on as well. With she is doing to the man she says she loves, is offensive.

Anyway your universe, my comments come from a fan of your work.

That said, l hate cheaters, and cuckolds and Mom no matter which way one looks at it is a cheater cuckolding the man she says she loves but really hates. Only a hateful wife would do that to her husband. He loves her, and this what he gets for his love.

Free Dad asap.

Scores 4/5

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, loving it. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to know what happened with Beth! Should she be taken as a temp to train her to be more considerate of others before finding a Master of her own for her? Would he assign Myra to be her trainer?

-jog

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 1 year ago

Good. Concerned with the events at ggr Frat House as their secret could come out. Also what happened to Beth after the fight; Myrz should have ensured her safety.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@Wargamer So sick of your comments about the Dad. Yup his Daughter made him steal from his company, made him cheat on his wife with prostitutes and take it up his ass. You hate cheaters but give the Dad a pass, telling how he is being wronged. Poor Dad. Dad seems happy in the story and has given his Son his blessing. Get over your dad fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What happened to Beth? Did they leave her on her own? Locked or unlocked during panic?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES