All Comments on 'Domination Ch. 07'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another excellent chapter

I loved seeing the devotion between both master and slaves. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time to come to jesus

I would ruin her mother and put her in a hospital until she died.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

The character development is starting to wobble a bit in this chapter. You can't be a strong willed master, controlling an entire household (I get the love based foundation, but, heh?) and stumble through interactions with the BDSM world his sister and Allie were involved in. He shows weakness and his slaves would have to lose some level of respect over that. I'd love to see him stand up to Ava and White, turn the tables on them completely. Why in the HELL would he allowed himself to be latched in at the club? Hopefully, we'll start to see some maturity in our hero moving forward. Still lots of story to mine, just hope you keep characters consistent with who you presented us. 5* but it was almost 4 this time...LOL

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I have a feeling Mistress White is Allie's mom and the salve guy is her dad. If that's the case then I think Allie made a faux pas by not informing Master of that. Myra also made a mistake not letting him know that the mistress had been trying to get her to submit as well. Both knew more information than they let on and it caused their Master to be injured. Granted I don't think they knew it would go that far, they had to know the mistress would try to make him submit.

Granted this can be explained by him not giving them a rule about sharing pertinent information. However, this could be negated because several times both Allie and Myra have said or done things out of turn to the point of him having to re-assert himself as Master. Both knew what type of woman mistress white is and I can find no fathomable reason for them not to say or warn him about anything and let him go in blind. He has shown time and time again he is new and Myra and Allie both have more experience than him and should have known better. I don't see any way either one would with their experiences and knowledge of her, could have possibly let him get into that situation so blindly at all. They believe so wholeheartedly in him they would rather face punishment from him for being out of turn than to put him in a situation where he might be made to submit and forced to surrender them. I know this story isn't real but this is a glaring error that most cannot overlook. You might want to edit it to where they try to warn him but he feels he could handle the situation and dismisses their concerns until she locks him up and the flaying begins. That would fix the slaves' errors and also teach him a lesson in the process. He feels guilty about not listening to them and that seeing him in pain hurts them and promises to listen to the input more seeing as he loves them and is more of a light master than a tyrant.

I love the story so far and see what you are trying to do setting up a big reveal but it missed the mark badly this time. It can be fixed easily though. Still gonna rate 5* because I see the effort and flow and the potential this story has. Keep up the mostly good work.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

You need to do more research into BDSM. I see where you are going with the dom/sub relationship based on love, but your stories are starting to have glaring mistakes that are taking away from the overall story. First of all, the money given by Ms Ava? Just tossing out a quarter of a million dollars without thinking? And how is it that Ms Ava didn't cancel the card. Secondly, the interaction between dominants is by rules. If another dom attempted to treat another dom's submissive without permission would lead to lots of problems and just is not done. And finally, I completely agree with others comments about Freddy's lack of experience and both Myra and Allie not trying to get him to understand the people he's dealing with. You've got great concepts, but they feel poorly executed.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

This chapter did not grab me at all. The whole story just did not feel right and was out of kilter with the rest of the story. If Freddie really feels the way he said, he should move away from the entire D/s relationships and move to a more loving polyamorous lifestyle without the bdsm undertones.

Regards Mom, she is his slave, so he should order her to look after Dad as well. Would not hurt her at all and would go a long way to repairing his parents relationship, a relationship Freddie thru his lust and greed destroyed just as effectively as his sister did

3/5

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 3 years ago

I really like the story. Keep it going.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Keep It Going

I enjoy this series but it took awhile for me to come back for this part, I kind of lost interest but it eventually grabbed my attention. I suspect Mistress White is Allies mother as well. I would have never suspected that scene at the club as I thought you had to give permission and surely the girls knew what to expect there.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

I must agree to some agree with FoggyKernei and MediocreGingers comments . I too gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I hope we don’t have to wait too much longer for the next chapter

Intrigue01Intrigue01almost 3 years ago

Loving the story, but this chapter just didnt sit right. Just didnt make sense even as a fantasy, none of the miss white bit was right. Sorry love the rest but this was just ….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All your stories make the father a Whimp? That's very weird. How about your try one were the father has balls just my opinion

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“It wasn't what I could do no matter how pissed I was at her. She'd not touched my slaves yet, only me. “ is this not the same dude that chained and raped his sister that he loved ? And now this bitch that broke his back with a whip he doesnt even touch? Also if he didnt go super sayain all of a sudden wouldnt his slaves be whipped by her? Or doesnt that matter at all ?

“My authority was not to be challenged at that moment and they scurried over, untying the ropes from both my slaves before handing them their clothes.” Which authority lol? Your standing there whipped with a cock cage on.

He just thanked the dude that whipped him?

“ Guess she never saw someone take punishment like I did before.” i still dont understand why he needed to be punished? And why that white bitch punish him sooo hard like no one ever before just cause he didnt submit? Cause she wanted Myra for herself?

He was whipped so bad it would leave scars? You dont do that without consent how is that playing around? And how dare she whip his submissives? You cant do that.

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

Good story, I'm really enjoying it so far. But please don't let Mistress White get off without having anything happen to her. I'm so tired of stories letting horrible people get off easy. Whether it's hitting her, suing, taking her by the throat and threatening her or just have Allie (who I'm guessing is her daughter) just alienate her. Please do something to make that bitch pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good storie but where's the rest of the storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Promises to keep his 'women' safe. Next day, puts them in danger willingly. And instead of putting the assailants down immediately through decisive action, all he does is talk some more. What a pampered asshat. The author's ego just oozes from the writing, but sadly the bravado is all superficial. Author has never been in a do or die situation at all. I spent 6 months in a crappy third world city jail after pummeling the life out of a piece of trash who sexually assaulted a family member. And I'm neither 6'1" nor "athletic".

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story so far and I do agree with Reader2071 comments especially about that crazy Mistress White. Freddy still has a lot to learn about being a Dom though and I feel you should think about bring Ava back into the story I felt sorry for her actually how her got dumped. I had a feeling she was a women of power and with connections that could possibly help Freddy in the future. Can’t wait for the next chapter don’t make us wait too long…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awesome! I'm enjoying this series and really hope it continues. It is amazing to see the emotions that are captured in the writing.

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 2 years ago

Can not wait for the rest!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Loving the story. Next chapter please. AAAAA+++++

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
Awesome

Can’t wait for more!!!

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 2 years ago

Enjoy the series. Looking for more.. want to if Freddy and crew go back to confront the hurtful witch Mistress White - if you should call her that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to know more about the connections between Myra and Ava and between Allie and Mistress White.

I would like to read Myra's "origin" story, explaining how she started collecting pets to protect Master, how she trained them, and how they served her. I could see that being an entire series.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74over 2 years ago

When do you have more coming for this? Hell this is one of the top 5 stories on this site as far as I’m concerned!

DomSaulDomSaulabout 2 years ago

Well your other wrtting have been awesome up until this chapter. It leave me scratching my head, and I was disappointed in how you handle the Domme character a bit, I see her as experienced but over confident. I do not see how a professional Dominatrix could just jump in and try to dominate some one with out informed concent. She would read him better and take it slower so it will be interesting to see how you play this out because if she was in our community she would have been put in jail or ostracized for not following Rackit or SSC. As for your main Character I can see he is inexperienced and would have made those mistakes but Ally and Mrya would have been severly punished for not warning me if I was in his shoes as they have had experience with both Mistress White and Ava.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You must continue with this story as I am enjoying the hell out of it. Aspects of it are bit over the top but still it has captured my interest. I need to read how these relationships all play out!

AZkingdomAZkingdomabout 2 years ago

Hey could you update us on the next chapter of the story been waiting a while look forward to seeing what comes next

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Oh dam last chapter and dam thing isn't done and what way to end the chapter. Hope you get back to writing can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My guess is the Mistress White was Allie's mom, and the guy was her dad. That would explain the reaction and over-reaction.

Now, please wrap up this story line! I enjoyed it!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

OMFG ,,, good series and story line ,,, and like normal it just ENDS ,,, no more chapter’s for almost a year,,, especially when miss white was Allie mom ,,, and he overpowering caused her to run

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 1 year ago

Wonder why Ava didn't demand the card with $250k back after Myra released her? Mistress White's bdsm club was over the top causing actual bodily harm! Got a feeling that Mistress White is Allie's mom?

Now the bad bit - sorry to see that you appear to have stopped posting here. From your bio I'm guessing that things have continued to get in the way and if so I hope you can overcome them as you've got some good stories going here.

MasterReapercumMasterReapercumabout 1 year ago

Please anymore of the story really good

Craigt1971Craigt1971about 1 year ago

Can't wait to see what happens

Bamm2797Bamm27979 months ago
More

Can’t wait for more of this story!!!

SmellerSmeller9 months ago

As much as I liked the story up until this chapter it went a bit downhill here. This chapter reads like someone wrote it who heard BDSM involves pain and that's it. No real dominatrix would touch other master's slaves like that and they certainly would not restrain another master to whip them into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoy the overall story, but this chapter was a bit far. I'm assuming the story us yet to resolve itself. I hope, although it's been 3 years at this point. Would be cool if you would finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Domination Ch. 06 Previous Part
Domination Series Info