Dominatrix Courtney's Blog 01

Story Info
Man is kidnapped and sold at auction.
3.6k words
4.15
25.3k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
556 Followers

Authors note: My favorite stories to read are Femdom capture stories. Stories of how the male slave was taken and forced to be a permanent sex slave.

Every chapter of this series will be a different story of how a male first become a slave to a dominant woman.

This pure fiction story contains depictions of kidnapping, torture, body modification, and human slavery. Kidnapping and human slavery are illegal acts and this story does not condone this behavior. It is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. I wrote it for a specific audience. If female domination is not your thing, please check out some of my other works.

For this franchise, I spin off a character from the previous story, 'Lilly Takes a Husband' which has a good following.

All Fictional Charters are adults over 18 and any similarities to real people is totally by coincidence.

Dominatrix Courtney's Blog

Hello and welcome to my inaugural Blog, first let me tell you a little about myself;

I was blessed with a killer body, large breasts, crystal blue eyes, and long brunet hair, the perfect physique to fill the description of a man-eater.

My name is Missress Courtney and I sell men, more accurately, I sell cocks on the black market for my own profit. The best part of it is that they come to me.

By trade, I am a Dominatrix! I make a living by dominating and abusing men for their masochistic enjoyment, and they pay me to do so.

For a while that was enough, but I am an enterprising woman and I found a need and figured out how to exploit it.

My business plan is simple, I draw men in who have submissive tendencies and they pay me handsome gratuities to act out those tendencies. But sometimes I take it farther and the men get far more than they have bargained for; a life of sexual servitude.

Basically when a "Client" comes for his first session, I sit with him and start asking about their needs and desires. I've designed this discussion to be a fact finding session to find out if they are a good candidate for future abduction and sale.

I need to know if they are attached to anyone, are close to family, and the type of work they do. In a nutshell, I find out if they will be missed if they vanish from society. Only a small fraction of my "Clients" will fit this criteria.

Then I ask the best question of all, 'Have you ever dreamed of being a lifelong slave to a dominant woman?'

If the answer is no or maybe I usually remove them from consideration.

If the answer is a yes, my sessions with them are designed to tap into those feelings see how deep the urge to be dominated is embedded in their soul.

The next part of the selection process is when I start edging them, I bring them closer and closer to climax just before the time runs out and our session ends. Some are just frustrated and stop their sessions, but if that only brings them back for more, I have a good candidate.

It usually takes about four sessions to make my decision. If they are going to be taken, I hire a Private Detective to extensively research their background. I find out if they are telling me the truth about next of kin, their work history, and past marital status.

Once the final decision is made, I act quickly. I find someone who has a similar build as the subject and they watch surveillance recordings of them walking to and from their vehicles from past sessions. They learn how they walk and any ticks or mannerisms they may have, then they rehearse them.

We go through this step so we can establish on video that they left the day of abduction so their disappearance cannot be easily tracked back to me.

The soon-to-be slave enters the studio for what he thinks is another session. As usual they disrobe and wait for their session to begin. We separate them from their clothing and put our plan into action.

The double waits for the allowed time of a typical session, then they dress in the "Clients" clothing and leave trying to keep their faces obscured.

The onslaught of the Covid pandemic has made this part much easier for us because when they leave they usually are wearing a mask.

The 'double' then drives away with the man's vehicle. If the vehicle is somewhat new, it is dismantled at a chop shop and sold for parts. If the vehicle is older, we take it to a junkyard where it's crushed and sold as scrap.

We go to their place of living and ransack it and remove everything a person would take if they left town in a hurry.

Now the fun part, when I get word that the double has made it away, I pounce!

I go through the usual action of edging them, then I finally let them cum. They always pump a huge load on the floor.

They think they are just having a "happy ending" but they soon find out my plans for them.

I always savor the look on their faces when the hapless reality of their situation hits home.

They always fight to get loose and my pussy never fails to get wet just watching them. I let them tire themselves.

Sometimes the buyer is there to witness this part before they take him away. Other captives are sedated and shipped to the auction house.

So far in twelve years, I have successfully captured and sold an average of two a year.

Ok, now you know my background, let's get on with my first entry of my blog.

My story today is about something that happened to me about a year ago.

I was attending an invitation-only extreme Femdom convention where state-of- the-art items for torture, humiliation, bondage, and discipline were put on display and sold.

All Dominatrix's wear name tags and how long they have been in the business.

I had made several purchases and my aids took those goods away. I was attending a 'meet and greet' session, when I was approached by a women who was identified as Mistress Julie by her nametag.

She took me aside and out of earshot of the other attendees.

"I don't mean to put you on the spot, but if you are who I think you are, I bought one of your slaves at a vanilla auction about a year ago."

"Possibly, what was his name?"

"Samuel!"

"Yes, I remember, he's the one with the high-pitched voice. I had always kept him gaged for that reason."

"Yep, that's him, I know what you are saying about his voice. Luckily one of our students had a mother that was an ear, nose, and throat specialist. She modified his vocal cords so he can barely make any sound now at all. It's so pleasant that from now on all my slaves will have that procedure."

"Did you say 'Student'?"

"Yes, I run the Dominatrix Training Facility on the edge of town."

"So you are THAT Julie, I've have definitely heard of you. I once had a colleague that was a trainee of yours. Beth spoke very highly of you."

"Hey, I have an idea," said Julie.

"I'd love to show off what we had done with Samuel since you captured him, do you have a day when you can come out?"

"Oh, I'd like that, but I have to fly back tonight. I have an early capture tomorrow morning and I have to be there at five AM.

"Well, how about now, he's in a training session now, but I can make him available."

"You're on," I said.

"I've never seen what happens to a slave after I sell them, so sure, I can do it now!"

We left and got in her car, she said it would be a fifteen minute drive.

As she drove down the road, she turned to me and said,

"Hey, I have an idea, how would you like to tell the class about how you lured and captured him, and I'll talk about how I purchased him at auction."

"I'm not sure if I want to do that," I said, reluctant to the idea, "what if one of the students turns me in?"

"No chance, this is a hardcore class and by participating, they are complacent to training a person they know was taken against their will. They sign an affidavit indicating they are volunteering to participate in any Illegal acts performed. These are bad-ass ladies."

"Now, we only keep our training slaves for a year, so next week Samuel will be given to the best student in the class as a graduation present. Who knows, maybe one day a few of our graduates will be buyers, it might help raise the price of your slaves once they know about your business!"

I didn't tell her that I really didn't have any trouble selling my captured males, there just wasn't enough males that fit the full criteria for abduction.

I looked up and we were entering a black-topped road marked 'Private Access Road, Do Not Enter'. We drove past the sign and it was about a mile until we were at the front gate.

Guarding the entrance was a naked male, he was collared and cuffed, at both his wrists and ankles. Each appendage was connected to the other by heavy chains. He had a locking plug in his ass and a heavy ten foot chain connected him to a concrete post. He had zero chance of escape even if he wanted to.

"Hello, Mistress Julie, how was the show?"

"Very good Harold, I'd like you to meet Mistress Courtney, I'll be giving her a tour of our compound today!"

He leaned in to greet me, that's when I noticed the large tattoo across his chest. It read, 'Slave Harold' and below it was his slave registration number.

"Good to meet you Mistress, I hope you enjoy the tour today!"

I nodded that I would.

He opened the gate and Julie drove through.

"Usually we only keep our slaves for a year, but Harold is the exception. We bought him about ten years ago and he was such a favorite among our staff that we decided to keep him. The first thing our new students see is the bound Harold and it kind of sets the mood for the course."

We stopped at a reserved parking spot in front of the main entrance.

I followed her down a long corridor and she finally stopped at a classroom door. My heart was pounding with anticipation. I really didn't know what to expect. Would he recognize me? If so, would he try to lash out at me? I am the one who sold him into a lifelong service to a dominant female he may really hate me.

We entered the classroom and I took my place next to Julie at the head of the class. Bound in front of them was Samuel, he was standing spread eagle. His arms were stretched high over his head and his legs were stretched about three feet apart. His cock was semi-erect, but still, it was much larger than I remember. It was an obvious result of year-long hormone therapy and training.

He had deep healed-over scars from his daily whippings. His body was littered with dark red welts from today's training. They had really worked him over.

There were about twenty young women in the class, all dressed in crotch-less black leather cat suits, a uniform of sorts. Their exposed breasts spilled out over their low-cut tops.

Good afternoon class," Miss Julie said addressing them.

"We are going to stray a little from our scheduled curriculum today. Say hello to Mistress Courtney, she has a special skill that she's going to tell us about today."

I was watching Samuel for any indication that he recognized me. He didn't even flinch. Mistress Julie and her group had trained him well.

"Courtney, you have the floor!"

"Hello, I'm Mistress Courtney and I've been a Dominatrix for over ten years now. I have a studio where I do sessions with Clients, but that special skill Julie is talking about is that I capture males and sell them."

"Julie has asked me here because I'm the one who captured our guest of honor today!"

I heard a few gasps from the group, apparently a few of them had no idea as to how slaves are acquired.

I walked over to Samuel and looked him straight in the eye,

"Do you remember me slave?"

He is no longer able to speak but from the look in his eyes I could see he remembered me.

I expected to see fear or hatred, but instead I saw lust. I took his penis in my hands and it quickly stiffened to full erection.

"Nice job gang, I remember his cock being much smaller!"

Julie chimed in,

"Yes, he was about five and a half inches when I bought him. Now after drugs and therapy we've added about two and a half inches to it and doubled his girth."

"Check out his balls!"

I reached down and cupped his package, they hung lower than I remember and his boys were the size of racket balls. I was impressed.

"We've added implants and the drugs have doubled his sperm production!"

"Stick out your tongue slave, show Mistress Courtney what we've done to it!"

The slave immediately complied, and displayed a large jewel piercing.

"The women just love that, we often have students stay after class so they can ride his tongue."

"You'll see he has a large tattoo similar to Harold's and his registration number."

"I see that, do you mind if I write down the code and his slave number so I can track him?"

"Be my guest, I think he'll be changing owners a few times over the years."

I took out my business log book and wrote down 22-136-130-839. Julie whispered the access code in my ear and I wrote it down as well.

I started my talk....

"His capture begins when he came in for a session. As usual I ask questions mainly to establish if they are in a present relationship, their status with family, and of course have they ever dreamed of becoming a lifelong sex slave."

"His answers indicated the he was a good candidate for abduction."

"Next I had to do a few sessions with him and he definitely showed signs that he longed to be taken and dominated by a strong female."

"But before I could pounce, I had him investigated, frankly I had to establish how much he'll be missed if he were to just disappear."

"Everything checked out ok."

"On the date of his abduction, I had found someone that could act as a double to wear the clothes he had been wearing. Then they walked out and drove his car away. I needed to prove to anyone who might come looking for him, that he had a session, then left."

"Once I had him bound and gagged as usual, I started edging him, then for the first time I suddenly gave him permission to cum!"

"On command he squirted all over my floor."

"Then, I left him hanging on his bindings. I went and had a few sessions with other clients, then after two hours I returned to him."

"By this time he knew something was up!"

"I knew that deep inside he wanted to be taken, but his male pride would have him trying to yell through his gag and fight against his bindings."

"After he calmed down, I kicked him square in the nuts and told him the GOOD news that he was going to auction that night and be sold!"

"More struggling ensued."

"I then heard the van outside the back door and my two male bouncers came in to get him."

"I knew we'd have to unbind him and from past experiences I suspected that his defense mechanisms would kick making him try to escape."

"So my procedure is to inject a sedative into his balls. I do the injection there because it takes effect much faster when administered that way. It wasn't intended to knock him out, it just relaxed his muscles so he couldn't move."

"We took him down and removed his bindings. He fell to the floor in a heap, totally paralyzed by the drugs, but still conscious enough to be aware of what was happening to him."

"We got him up on a table and put him in a tight fitting latex gimp suit with his arms and legs bent. His cock was pushed into a penis sheaf and his balls were bound by leather straps. At that point he looked more like a four legged animal than a man."

"The two men picked him up and threw him into the van. They met a private jet at a secluded airstrip and he was subsequently flown and delivered to the site of the auction that night. I waited until the auction was completed and my usual fifty percent of the sale price would be deposited in my account."

"That was the last I saw of him."

I then answered a few questions, and took a seat, it was now Julie's turn to tell the rest of the story.

Julie took her place in front of the group.

"The first time I saw Samuel, he had his balls in a humbler that was mounted to a stand. He was one of eight slaves to be sold that night"

"They were all in bondage, their wrists were secured tightly by chains on a winch hanging from the ceiling and they all were in similar humblers.

"Their legs were stretched far apart and their ankles were cuffed and attached to eyebolts in the floor."

"They each had a large number written on their chests for identification."

"It was a vanilla auction, meaning they were all newly captured males and totally untrained. It is a popular event mainly because Mistresses love virgin slaves so they can mold and train them for their own specific needs. Some are purchased to become lifelong pets, some are trained and re-sold, and others become pain sluts to lesbian couples."

"There were about thirty Mistresses in attendance and we all walked around inspecting the displayed males."

"There were naked female slaves that served as cocktail waitresses and they were also instructed to go around and play with the cocks to keep them rock hard."

"After about a half hour, the winches were used to lower the top half of the male's body and put their asses on full display."

"The slaves were savagely poked and prodded so the women could assess the value of the slave to them."

"Next to them were clear, locked plastic boxes, with the corresponding slave number on it. The buyers were to drop their sealed bids in those boxes."

"The boxes were clear so we could all see how many bids were placed on any given slave."

"When the bidding was closed, X's were placed on the boxes left empty, those slaves were the focus of the final event of the evening, a live auction.

"The winning sealed bids were revealed and the new owners took their prizes away. Some were put in waiting vehicles and others were sedated and put in shipping boxes to be sent overseas."

"Samuel here did not receive any bids so he was held over to the end."

"I had placed a few bids on other males, but I was out-bid on all of them."

"Once all the slaves receiving bids were distributed and taken away, we were all given time to reassess the slaves that were left."

"I noticed that many of the Mistresses stayed regardless if they had already purchased a slave or not."

"They were all expecting the leftovers to go at bargain prices."

"I had my eye on Samuel the entire night, but I didn't want to be the only bidder, I guess I too was looking for a low purchase price."

"The lowest bid placed on any slave was used as the starting point."

"The auctioneer stood next to Samuel and started the bidding at five hundred dollars."

"Samuel was the only one of the three that I had any interest in buying, so I bid the five hundred."

"Turns out other Mistresses had the same idea. The bidding kept going up by hundred dollar increments."

"When the bidding stopped and the auctioneer did the going once, going twice thing, I put in a bid of three thousand dollars right before the bidding closed and then I bought him."

"I put my newly acquired property under heavy sedation, put my own cuffs and chains on him and drove the three hundred miles and delivered him here."

"I registered him and had his name and number tattooed on his chest. I hung him on an X-frame the night before our first class was to begin."

"The rest of the story you all know."

"I understand Courtney has a plane to catch, so I'll take her on a quick tour and get her to the airport on time."

As we walked out of the classroom, several of the trainees stood to shake my hand and thanked me for capturing a winner.

That was the last time I saw Samuel.

Tune into my next blog where I tell the next capture story.

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
556 Followers