Dominatrix Courtney's Blog 03

Story Info
Man is abducted to serve in a Commune.
2.3k words
4.39
11.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: My favorite stories to read are Femdom capture stories. Stories of how the male slave was taken and forced to be a permanent sex slave.

Every chapter of this series will be a different story of how a male first became a slave to a dominant women.

This pure fiction story contains depictions of kidnapping, torture, body modification, and human slavery. Kidnapping and human slavery are illegal acts and this story does not condone this behavior. It is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. I wrote it for a specific audience. If female domination is not your thing, please check out some of my other works.

For this franchise, I spin off a character from the previous story, 'Lilly Takes a Husband' which has a good following.

All Fictional Charters are adults over 18 and any similarities to real people is totally by coincidence.

Dominatrix Courtney's Blog 3

Hello and welcome to the third entry to my blog.

This story started while I was in a staff meeting with my Mistress Colleagues, Aids, and our Receptionist.

We were discussing our appointments for the week and up-dates on clients who might be good prospects for capture.

I was looking over my emails and reading them aloud.

One was from an exclusive group of ladies who were in the male slave abduction business as myself.

There was a group of six women who all lived together in a commune of sorts, and they were searching for a male slave to service the six of them sexually and to use as the main event for parties.

They weren't looking for a practically large cock, just in the mid-six range, but they needed an active one with high sperm count to help impregnate a couple of them.

They wanted a captive that they can train to cum on demand, but have no rights to what happens to his body, they want to own him.

At the present time we didn't have anyone who we could snatch and sell to them, so I just brushed it off and went to other topics for the meeting.

Later that day, Eve, one of the other Mistresses, came into my office to tell me of an interesting lunch she had with a high school friend of hers.

Her friend was newly divorced and hated her Ex-husband. She described him as very arrogant and very much into himself.

The thing that interested her is that her friend divorced him because he had an insatiable appetite for fetishes and sex.

He bragged about himself a lot and even bragged about all the money he made donating to a local sperm bank.

And here was the good part, nobody could stand the guy, the nurses at the sperm bank hated him but only put up with him for his high semen output and a sperm count that was off the charts.

Bottom line, nobody would care if he were to vanish from society, her friend concluded, most would actually prefer if he did.

"Let me reach out to the six women and see what they want to pay and if they would be interested in your stud boy."

Later that day I asked Eve to join me in my office again.

"I heard back from the buyers, they are diffidently interested and are willing to pay any price we require."

"Just one snag though, they all want to torture and fuck him before they make a final decision. They'd like to have him over a weekend!"

"So we'd have to abduct him, ship him out to them, and then be ready to take him back if they reject him."

"We'd have to have another buyer lined up, we certainly can't release him once we take him."

"I want to send him out there this weekend which only gives us four days to come up with a plan."

The next day Eve came into my office again, this time with a women I hadn't seen before,

"Courtney, this is Kelsey, the friend I was telling you about, she has agreed to help us abduct Tim, her X-husband."

Kelsey and I shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

I was intrigued, but puzzled as to why she wanted to help us.

"If this is true, why do you want to help us, you know what we are talking about is felony kidnapping right?"

"I know, but it'll be worth it. I have been ordered to pay that SOB alimony because donating sperm is his only source of income."

"Well, did Eve tell you where he'll be sent?"

Kelsey chuckled,

"She did, and he's a sick individual, I think he'll actually enjoy it!"

"So, tell me your plan?"

"Kelsey tells me he has a habit of leaving his phone on the bar or table when he goes to the bathroom in a public place," said Eve.

"Yes, so I get him to a restaurant, I tell him I will give him his alimony check over dinner." Said Kelsey.

"I buy him a couple beers as a peace offering. When he gets up to go to the bathroom and he leaves his phone on the table, I swap it out with an identical burner phone."

"He later leaves with what he thinks is his phone. His actual phone is put in the bathroom so it'll look like he just forgot it. That puts him on the road with no chance of being tracked by cell towers."

"While he's in having dinner we use a key that Kelsey still has and we put a remote kill switch on his engine."

"So, he's on video leaving the restaurant and getting in his car. Our thugs follow him to a secluded road, kill his engine and our guys abduct him. They remove all his clothes and gag and hog-tie him. We have someone wear his clothes and drive his car to his house so any video cameras will just show him going home. Then that person puts on Tim's jogging clothes and goes for a run. He is picked up a few miles down the road where we know are no cameras."

Our guys throw him in a van and take him to a secluded airport."

"Courtney, we figure you can fly with him and deliver him to the women for their trial. If they don't accept him, then you have him shipped to the stand-by buyer if we find one."

"I like it," I said,

"When do we do this?"

"Friday night, you keep him bound and tease him about his destiny during most of the trip!"

"Yes, I love the look on their faces when I tell them they are being sold into slavery to dominate women."

Friday night we put our plan into action and our target swallowed the bait and met Kelsey at the restaurant.

I take my place next to a private jet and wait for him to be delivered. I get a text indicating that everything worked as planned and that the package was on its way.

The van pulled up and the thugs dragged our captive out of the back. He was struggling and protesting through his gag. They roughly bound him to one of the plane seats and we took off.

I could read the fear in his eyes, I took his enlarged penis in my hand, it was a good sign of a true submissive, bound and in fear for his life, yet totally aroused with pre-cum dripping from his urethra.

"So I hear you think this makes you God's gift to women, well, you are gift wrapped and in a few hours we'll see if that's true!"

"I am going to sell you!"

I squeezed his balls in a show of strength.

"You do have one final choice in your life, it can go one of two ways. You can be a sex slave to six horny divorced women in a commune, or you can have a life as a pain slut where you will be severely beaten on a daily basis by sadistic women!"

"It's up to you, you are going to spend the weekend with six ladies and you will be expected to suck their pussies while another fucks you and you're going to be on display at times for their friends. You will no longer be allowed to wear clothes and you'll be bound in some way at all times. If you cooperate and give your best effort, you will be sold to them."

"If they reject you, I will sell you where scars and pain will be your new way of life."

"This seems to be a no-brainer to me!"

Tim struggled a little in his bounds but it was hopeless.

I sat in the opposing seat and sipped my drink, I really love my job!!!

The plane landed on another secluded airstrip. The female pilot, a large Amazon woman, helped me get Tim hog-tied again and we waited. I called the buyers and they said they were on the way.

It is always my plan to have the pilot leave in case it was some form of entrapment. We laid our bound and naked slave on the tarmac and she took off.

There we were, alone in the dark, waiting, my slave shivering in the night air. No words were spoken. In my tenure in the male slave trade, these types of rendezvous were not uncommon.

About ten minutes later a black car pulled up and the trunk popped opened. Two large muscular women jumped out.

One of them said, "Who's a fan of high alimony, not me?"

"That was the code phrase telling me they were sent by the Commune."

"Not Kelsey, was my coded answer."

This code was designed for identification, but also it was a provision of Kelsey's help. She wanted Tim to know exactly who it was that sold him out.

The two women harshly grabbed our bound captive and roughly threw him in the trunk.

It was an hour drive to the commune. We pulled up to a large mansion and an underground garage door opened. We drove in and parked.

I had expected to be greeted but the place seemed to be deserted. The two large women took hold of the chain between Tim's wrist and ankle cuffs and pulled him out of the trunk and started carrying him down the hall, his erect penis almost dragging on the floor.

We passed several rooms and stopped in front of a room on the far right. Unlike the others, it had no door on it.

When we walked in we found it brightly lit. Seated around a table having drinks, were four women, all four were wearing crotchless panties.

It seemed to be a play room of some sort. On one side of the room was a well-stocked bar. The other three walls were lined with stainless steel cabinets.

Scattered through the room were the usual bondage furniture.

A whipping-anal horse, stocks, X-frame, a rack, and in the center of the room was a table with height adjustment capability. Tim was roughly dumped on the table. His chains were removed, but not the cuffs.

He was strapped spread eagle on the table and the gag was removed from his mouth. Before he could utter a word, two of the women got on the table with him. One smothered his face with her bare-shaven pussy, the other started mounting his considerable erection.

All the women acted like children in a candy store, each taking turns fiercely working his cock and face. Soon he was saturated with the fluids of his perspective owners.

I sat at a cocktail table and with drink in hand, watched the activities. Some of them joined me from time to time as the others fucked Tim until the wee hours of the morning. Small talk over drinks told me they all had a similar reason for joining the Commune. They were all passed over for promotions in their workplace for the simple fact that they were a women, they all were divorced because their husbands cheated on them.

They still required a cock and male mouth to service them, that's why they wanted a captive slave.

Sunny, who was what I call the Headmaster, showed me to my quarters. All the rooms were similar, Luxury king sized beds, exquisite bathrooms and an assortment of bondage restraints and toys for when it's their night to have the slave in their room.

The women were still ravishing Tim when I turned in and the effects of the alcohol led me into a deep restful sleep.

I awoke the next morning to find that a paper was slid under my door, it simply read,

"We'll take him, the funds you requested have been sent to your secure off-shore account."

"Stay as long as you want, just summon our driver when you want to leave."

It was signed by all six of the ladies.

I noticed on the back was a request to buy two more captives over the next two years.

I called my pilot and she could meet me at the airport in an hour.

I showered, dressed and left the room, the place seemed vacant.

I walked by the "Play Room" and saw Tim bound to a bench with a board on one end, his genitals had been forced and bound through a hole in the board. It was an awkward pose and Tim had fallen sound asleep. I snapped a picture of him in his predicament and texted it to Kelsey as she requested. I also forwarded a twenty percent "Finder's Fee" to her for her help.

The otherwise deserted room was a mess, beer cans, booze bottles, discarded clothing, and soiled condoms were laying everywhere. Tim got his wish, he was now the stud he always said he was.

All the women had retired to their rooms and were still sleeping. It was indeed a long night for them.

I met the pilot at the arraigned time and flew home.

Stay tuned for my next blog....

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers