All Comments on 'Dominique Ch. 07'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So Real!!

Excellent!! Truly Excellent!!

This Chapter of dominique i found to be dealing with things inside of me that i have struggled with in the past and still do now.

Jealousy, possessiveness, wondering why and how come Master asks things of me and feeling as Sir Nathan brought out of dominique "put out" and "hard done to by" when to really submit it is not the appropriate things a true submissive should feel. But then i feel i'm a woman, a mother, a lover and a friend - the balance is often difficult to achieve.

i felt so many different emotions reading dominique. Sir Nathan You did a Top Class article, as though You have a real insight into the Lifestyle.

Thankyou for sharing. Please keep up the truly GREAT work xoxox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've done it again!

i can totally relate to dominique and her feelings,its hard to learn having things explained to one, i am blessed since W/we have a local group who meets and has discussions on different topics of training and such, it is hard for a sub/slave to join fresh into the l/s without really knowing anything other than...she/he likes it. i think this would be a very good read for all sub/slaves and yes...Masters if it pleased them to do so. i can only imagine how i would feel with the confusion of not knowing...it is a very good example to learn from...again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow great again

wow dominiques struggles to submit totally wow powerful stuff. its like being in dominiques head great writing

wow im off to read the next chapter

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
I couldn't help it...

I had to keep reading. I can't believe how well you have captured this woman. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You're clever to put this in -> "Please vote, it pleases Me" i did as i was told immediately! You know Your audience :)

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
hm.

Couldn't help but to vote. Amazing words. Highly pleasing, again SN.

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sub or Slave?

The D/s lifestyle it’s not to everyone’s taste. All I’m seeing is praise for this story but I can’t see it in the same light that other commenters have.

She sees herself as a sub but would appear to want a slave. Safe, Sane and Consensual are the tenets of BDSM but he wants an unquestioning slave with no limits no freewill and no fucking freedom, he’ll decide if she can have friends? Please, I really, REALLY want to know if the Doms (m/f) amongst you think that’s reasonable? It’s entirely possible to have a D/s relationship where the sub will never actually need to safeword, because they fucking communicate with each other.

So rather than have a frank conversation the prick is playing shitty mind games with her again, repeatedly pushing limits without discussion and yet again allowing her to be abused by others. If she’s not automatically 100% as submissive as she is when it’s just the two of them perhaps it’s a fucking massive clue that it’s not something she’s comfortable with doing. Respect is a two way street, submission is a gift, the gift of the power exchange. It’s so very very easy for a sub to fall into the self loathing trap (ffs it’s almost fucking automatic) and when a relationship has turned sour she won’t recognise it because as far as she’s concerned whatever is wrong must be her fault.

Please for the love of whatever you hold dear please tell me this isn’t based on a true story because he’s coming across as a shitty human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous