All Comments on 'Domino Effect'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MerumeMerumeover 3 years ago
Mc is a little to retarded

5* great story I only have one problem. You made the MC way too retarded, I was honestly frustrated on the last page on how dense he was. While I can understand not coming to the conclusion that these girls are being mind controlled right away, he didn't even once question the absurdity of these girls suddenly coming up to him... Then the fact that he cant put 2 and 2 together after Alyssa basically spells out what happened.

Kryms1nKryms1nover 3 years ago
Very well written

I wasn’t entirely sure where this was going sometimes. You did an exceptional job of adding details without giving away what was coming next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think the mc is also mind controlled to be more accepting of the situation

He treats the women with respect and his acceptance of their situation easily is questionable enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delicious

This was a wonderfully romantic and incredibly arousing story. Well done, I look forward to future works.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Well done! A very pleasurable story to read. Thank you!

TheDrowTheDrowover 3 years ago

A really fantastic story! Very well done.

I would love to see it continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fanciful!!!

The story came together perfectly with the explanation of how everyone's minds were changed. Without that explanation, nothing would've been plausible. Even though it wasn't said, it would be implied that the girls desires were put up front by Alyssa's powers, and Joshua became the beneficiary. The author truly wove an intricate story into this tale of sex and debauchery, and did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It gets a little annoying how in every single one of your stories, how quickly everyone falls in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

geez this story really could have gotten out of hand so quickly, like he could have had her taken over the world with all the women worshiping his dick, titfucking, sucking, fucking, drinking his piss and cum. The guy would have gotten so arrogant and the girl so into him, that nothing would have stopped them. basically like an endless loop

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pacing

Pacing goes to quick, any potential issues are wiped away in a flash. Lacking build up. Its all go and no foreplay.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

1. I really enjoyed this story!

2. It is tightly written from a single point of view, not a bad thing by any means. Could you have fleshed out some parts and included other characters POV? Sure, but this story was always about Josh. Which leads me to …

3. I can’t help but get the feeling that Alyssa may have used the device on Josh just a little. Maybe not to make personality changes, but maybe increase his acceptance for his new role in the family? Maybe improve his empathy for the other girls and that led to his acceptance of them? Not sure, it’s just a feeling.

4. The way this story ends leaves it open for continuing to explore not only the new dynamics of the Josh/Alyssa family (ie slave master and pet play relationships) but also the ways their private and public lives not develop. Alyssa, Josh, and Inés are still in school. Lacey dropped out. Did Charlotte stay in school? 🤔 Anyway, each will have different time tables for graduation, requirements for their studies, internships, etc. all these things that tend to pull people in various directions. I’d think that would be several uses for Alyssa’s mind control device. And then there’s always the law of unintended consequences. What happens when Alyssa is using the device and gets bumped, distracted, aims at the wrong person, etc? Seems like it could set up all sorts of storylines.

5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous and lots of fun. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story had just the right mix of sex, romance and MC.

golasgilgolasgilover 1 year ago

Loved it. The right mix of fun and mystery.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty12 months ago

Great story. One for the ages. It does beg the question. Did Alyssa use the system on Josh for his own good, to make his pleasure even greater? And in so doing change him as much as he changed her? It is wonderfully left an open question, and one that even he (Josh) hints about in his internal dialog, but never brings to the surface. Almost as though his thoughts are being inhibited or changed. He ascribes it to being a C or C+ student, but just because a GPA is a C or C+ does not make one an imbecile. C or C+ averages mean that you may score higher in certain subjects. It is not a reflection of intellect or ability to reason. A wise man once said there is a difference between being educated and being smart. A smart person can think through issues and problems, is capable of being clever. An educated person knows facts. The most capable people are those who are both smart and educated.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why does she keep calling herself a whore when she hasn't had sex with anyone else? Didn't really understand that. Unless it was because she was bringing in people for Josh to fuck (and Lacey does lick her cunt too), but then doesn't that make him the whore? I dunno it just sounded odd to me.

It was kind of amusing they declare this love and devotion to each other and yet Josh is fucking 3 other people and his wife is open to bringing in anyone else he wants for a bit of weekend fun. This is not what I expect when I hear about love and devotion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

The descriptions in your words are fucking phenomenal! This story was HOT! Looking forward to more stories from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous