Domme Linda returns

Story Info
Mistress and Kinky Secretary welcome Linda back.
1.6k words
4.41
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Mistress, thanks so much for hosting our little get together today. It's such a pleasure to see you, Darla, Jane and Penny."

Mistress replied that she was happy to host. Jane and Penny thanked both Mistress and Linda for the invitation. I was silent and had no choice in the matter. Perhaps I should explain why.

Linda was Mistress' long time friend. A proDomme who had visited us previously and allowed me to indulge our mutual foot fetish. Linda was in the process of relocating to our city. She had purchased an elegant old house and was in the process of renovating it to meet her needs. I'll let her explain.

"As you all know, I am putting the finishing touches on my studio and home. I plan to offer much more than just sessions. I envision a total femdom experience catering to a variety of male and female fantasies. We will offer elaborate forced femme experiences, multiple Dommes, the opportunity to spend several days in a femdom environment and extended kidnapping experiences. Really anything anyone can imagine, we will make come true. Of course the client must be willing to pay top dollar for such tailored experiences. Mistress and Darla have told me all about Jane's fantasy kidnapping service. This would give you the chance to offer even more elaborate experiences. We will have a fully equipped dungeon with cross, benches, chairs, hoists, weights and all manner of whips and crops. In short, everything to make the experience special for the client and profitable for us. I envision fantasy scenarios such as being kidnapped, feminized over time and sold to a benevolent but strict Domme. I already know there's a market. I engaged a marketing and research firm and interest was high."

Linda paused to take a sip of one of MIstress' excellent Cabernets and light one of her European cigarettes. She was dressed in a black skirt, white blouse with impeccable makeup and accessories. Mistress had a Virginia Slim. She had chosen a black dress with her seamed stockings and stilettos. Jane and Penny were more casual as was their usual. Jane reached for my Winstons, handed one to Penny and lit both. I looked quizically at Penny who was a nonsmoker. She just shrugged and pointed to Jane.

"Too much time around Jane. She's definitely a bad influence but such fun!"

I had started keeping an extra pack when Jane was around since she never seemed to buy her own. Maybe 2 now that Penny was raiding them too.

Penny had been a kidnap client. I had helped Jane with Penny since Joyce and Lynne, her usual cohorts had another job. I had enjoyed being Domme Darla although it subsequently landed both Jane and I in hot water with Mistress. We both took our deserved punishment, Penny and Jane became friends, then lovers. Penny eventually became the fourth kidnapper in Jane's business.

Linda picked up again. "In addition to all that, I've decided to offer a clothing line. Clients can use their own of course but if someone would like to add to the experience, we can accomodate them. Thanks to Darla for agreeing to model some of our offerings. You look just yummy Darla. Nod your head if you like the outfit."

I nodded enthusiastically. I would have spoken but happened to be well gagged at the moment. Let me describe my outfit or better yet, Linda will.

"Darla is modeling a spandex catsuit. It is basic black but has a sparkle to it. We can make it in any color. Her hood is also spandex so it's comfortable for extended wear. As you can see, her Darla Crane red hair is in a pony tail coming out of the hole on top made to accomodate it. I have left the blindfold off. Very nice eye makeup dear! As you can see she is gagged very thoroughly with an elaborate locking harness ball gag. Believe me, she can't spit it out can you Darla? I take your nod as agreement. The posture collar is locked on. Again available in any color. Her underbust corset has vertical black and white stripes. An elegant look. She does have thigh high boots with 4 inch spike heels. You can't see much of them because they are largely covered by my favorite item, an extremely tight black leather hobble skirt. Leg bindings are superfluous when we zip it closed. We'll tie her legs anyway for aesthetics, of course. As you can see, the craftmanship is superb."

All the ladies moved closer to take a look with much touching and feeling along the way.

"Now then, to the bondage equipment but first let's take the gag out for a moment. Darla dear, how do you like the outfit?"

I was absolutely ecstatic. It was the perfect fantasy ensemble and I was effusive in my praise.

"Let's let Darla have a sip of wine and one her Winstons if Jane hasn't made off with all of them. She deserves a brief break before we tie her up rather thoroughly."

Jane graciously put a Winson between my deep red lips and lit it for me with a smile on her face before stealing another for herself.

"You look so sexy in that hood with your red lips poking out around MY Winston. You know how I love watching you smoke it all dressed up. It's even better when you're tied up. I think that comes next."

Linda picked back up. "Let's start with the leather armbinder."

She slid it up and laced it tightly. There were also external straps at the wrists and elbows. Completely superflous but very stylish. She buckled them snugly. along with the over the shoulder straps.

"Now we have an array of leather straps. We could use rope but I think the leather goes well with the rest of the outfit."

First she zipped the hobble skirt and true to her word there was no need to tie my legs. She did anyway with straps at the ankles, above and below the knees. I started to totter and Mistress steadied me as I hopped to a chair and sat. Linda then ran a strap around my chest and arms just above the corset and under my DD's. She finished the bondage with another strap around my waist over my wrists pinning them to the small of my back. I was completely helpless and ecstatic to be so.

"Now then since Darla has finished her Winston, I'll reapply the gag. Open wide sweetie. You've been such a good sport."

I was again speechless but not entirely silent. I loudly mmmmmphed into my gag as Linda pressed a button on a remote control.

"Clothed and bound as she is, access to her clit and pussy are somewhat limited. As an added touch Darla has a locking plug in place that vibrates whenever I want it to. She also is wearing a sheath for her clit with a strap that wraps tightly around the top of her sac. Of course it also vibrates. It must be frustrating. If you want the vibrations to stop, I can make them continue. If you want it to continue, I can make them stop. If you're desperate to get access to her clit, the hobble skirt can be unzipped and easily removed. Now if I could only coax Mistress out of retirement to help me, everything would be perfect."

Mistress just laughed. "Not a chance Linda. I have all I can handle supervising Darla."

"Jane, how about you and Penny. Interested? By the way, I can train you, Penny, Joyce and Lynne as Dommes. You've already got the bondage part. We just need to polish up your wardrobes a bit and work on making sure you project the right dominant attitude. Should be easy as twisted as both of you already are. By the way Mistress, I might want to borrow Darla from time to time. If a woman client wanted a tranny Domme she would be just perfect. Particularly as tall as she is. You can always put her plug and cage on to make sure she doesn't get too naughty."

Jane answered immediately. "Absolutely! It sounds like such fun. I'm sure my evil mind can come up with even more ideas."

Even Mistress seemed okay with the idea. "It would be fun for Darla, that's for sure and I have to admit, the idea gets me going a bit. Besides, I am perfectly capable of making sure she doesn't get to used to being a top. Right Darla?"

I quickly nodded my agreement. There was no doubt who was the boss in our house. I sat silently as Linda, Jane and Penny talked about their partnership. Mistress threw in a few excellent suggestions as I knew she would. Linda suggested further discussions over dinner.

"The only problem is what to do with you, Darla. Can't really take you to a restaurant like that, can we?"

Mistress solved the problem as usual. "I don't know. She could hop to the car and into the restaurant. It would be unique dining experience for the other patrons. On second thought, you three go ahead. You've got a lot to talk about. Just leave me the remotes. I'll have some fun with her before we find out just how easily the hobble skirt comes off."

Linda, Jane and Penny left after each gave me a kiss on the cheek. Mistress smiled as she held the controls for me to see. She proved again that they worked quite well indeed. And oh yes, the skirt comes off very easily! Till next time. I'm busy now

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers