Domme Pleasure

Story Info
Domme, finding her confidence, shows strength.
3.3k words
4.78
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a dominatrix was new for me. Ironically, he had me under his spell. Just looking into his eyes, I would get lost. So lost, that now I created another side of me. My dominating side. Being 5 foot 10 inches, a slender athletic build, small tits with large nipples, and a firm ass, I emitted a sense of confidence. But confidence and looks were two very different things. Now that I knew that I could look the part, could I continue to play the part?

It was a typical Friday, that started like any other. I woke up to do my normal morning routine, get ready for work, and headed out to the office. As soon as I got to work, I got the first text from him:

Your tits are so luscious. I long to feel them in my hands.

Wow, I thought. Someone is a little needy this morning!

Having a horny Friday?

I can't stop thinking about your nipples.

I can play along, I thought.

How bad do you want them? Do you want to you have your hard cock inside of me? Do you want to feel the wetness for you that I have? How bad do you want it?

...

I knew he was thinking, writing, possibly rewriting his response. I couldn't wait to see what we can make of this.

I need you. My hard cock needs to feel you! I want to be deep inside of you. I want to feel your wetness surround me. I want to suck on your nipples make them hard, make you cum!

7:00 PM. My house. I want you dressed in tight pants, no boxers, loose fitting t-shirt: my favorite one. Wait in the car. Do not get out. We will leave when I am ready.

The work day took forever! I was ready to get the hell out of here. I just couldn't get him off my mind. I could not stop thinking about desire that he has. But I also, can't stop thinking about the desires that I have!

Finally, it was 5:00 PM, I raced out of the office, got into my car and drove home. When I got into the shower, I sent him a picture of just my long legs. A little teaser! I pulled out a pair of fishnet stockings. I slowly rolled them up my smooth legs. I found my tight snakeskin skirt- the one that he cannot resist! For my top, I picked a black bustier. It highlights my athletic build, and accentuates my tits. I knew that I would have him like putty in my hand with an outfit like this. I was ready, with time to spare. 7:00 PM sharp, he arrived. Parked in front of my house. I needed to let him wait. I told him we would leave when I was ready. Not when he got here. So, I waited until 7:15PM, then slowly sauntered out the front door. When I went to lock the door, I dropped the key. Having to lean over to pick it up, I made sure that he could see that there was nothing under that skirt! These fishnets, were without a center covering. When I stood back up again, I glanced his way, and I can see he was getting a little uneasy in his seat. No boxers on, means can't hide anything!

After getting in the car, I told him we would go out to dinner. My favorite restaurant, sushi. During the car ride there, I took my hand, ran it up and down his thigh, slowly, making sure to very softly come in contact with his cock. Through these pants, there was no hiding the fact that he was so turned on! You could see that it was trying to come through those pants. So just ever so gently I would rub up against it and then move my hand down his leg again. I could see his breathing was getting more rapid. He was trying to focus on the road in front of him, squirming a little bit in his seat. "You trying to drive me a little crazy?" he asked. I bit my lip, ran my tongue along the bottom lip, "Me? I'm completely innocent! I would never try to drive you crazy?? Silly boy!" He just looked at me. That look of: you've got to be fucking kidding me! Soon, we arrived. He tried to adjust his pants, but there was no denying his hard-on! "Let's go!" I said to him. I knew he would be embarrassed by the staff seeing his hard on as we walked in. But wasn't that the point? Shouldn't they see how much I turn him on?!

As we walked in, he kept trying to keep his hands in front, covering but I wanted everyone to see. So I grabbed his hand, which prevented him from hiding anything! When we walked up to the concierge, she looked him up and down, pausing at what was standing out right between his legs, then looked me up and down, with a wicked grin. She couldn't help, but keep staring. This is exactly the reaction I was looking for. He, was quite uncomfortable with her being unable to keep her gaze off of his hard cock.

When we sat down, I made sure to be within a leg's reach of him. The tablecloths were not long, so there would be no hiding what I was about to do! I slipped off my high heeled shoe, and ran my foot up along his calf, just rubbing it. He looked at me with wide eyes, knowing exactly what I was up to. Once I got his attention with that, I moved my foot up to his thigh, and I slowly, gently, rubbed his inner thigh. Always just barely touching what was between his legs. And I could feel every time, that it was growing, and getting harder. He kept shifting in his seat. Knowing, that this is in full view of anybody that would look our way.

I grabbed my phone, and texted him:

Put your zipper down.

He looked over at his phone, looked up at me, looked back down at his phone, and up at me again.

Yes ma'am.

Fuck that is so hot!

He did exactly as I commanded. I could hear his zipper being unzipped. As soon as I knew it was all the way down, I took my foot and wedged it right into the opening. Yes! I thought. He is ever so hard!

The waiter came over to take our orders. He asked him, "What will it be for you Sir?" It was very obvious that he was uncomfortable with the waiter being next to our table, with my foot massaging his hard cock. He stammered, "I will take the shrimp tempura roll and the poki bowl." As he was saying this, I was thoroughly massaging him. I was starting to feel it throb under the weight of my foot. The waiter kind of gave him a funny look, and then turned his attention to me. I grinned a very very happy smile! "I will take the poki bowl as well, along with miso soup please." The waiter returned my smile, and walked off shaking his head. Soon enough, dinner was over. I was very, very ready for the next part to commence.

We walked out of the restaurant, and to the car. He looked at me, just waiting for me to give him the next set of directions. "Take us to the Marriott. Room 305. Let's make it snappy!" I commanded. He looked at me strange. I could see that his mind was working. What he didn't know, is that I had everything in the room, ready for me. Well, and ready for him! I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as we got closer to the hotel. Anticipation is a killer!

He dropped me off at the front, and I went straight up to the room. I knew he'd be less than five minutes behind. I left the lights off, just awaiting his arrival. When he got to the room, he knocked. I left the door slowly open, and he walked into the pitch black. He couldn't see me, but I had a blindfold in my hands, and he walked right into it, where I tied it, covering his eyes. He froze in place. I lifted his arms up over his head, and slowly lifted his shirt while running the edges of my nails very slowly and gently along his sides as I raised it up. He wiggled against my touch. I was so close to him, that I can feel his breath on my face, and I can feel him growing again. Once his shirt was off, I ran my hands down from his shoulders over his nipples: stopping long enough to pinch them twist them and pull them down. "Ohhhhhhhhh." he moaned. I knew this was something that he could not resist. I leaned down, running my tongue from the base of his neck down towards the first nipple. I took it in my mouth, sucked it and flicked it with my tongue, and grabbed it with my teeth, and pulled back. He moaned again. He started arching his back. I repeated that again on the other side. I then ran my tongue down the center of his chest down his abdomen. All the while I slowly got down on my knees. Still in the pitch black, I unbuttoned his pants, lowered the zipper, and let them just drop to the floor. And out from his pants, sprang his rock solid cock. Mmmmmmmm, I thought. I cannot wait for this. I backed up, and I let him stand there for a moment, not knowing where I was, or what I was doing. I had his first surprise right next to me. I ran one hand up the inside of his leg pausing right under his balls. Then I took the other hand ran it up the other side of his leg went up and over stopping right over his cock.

Next thing you heard was Click! He gasped! "What? What are you doing? What....what did you do? Why is it so cold down there??" "You're trapped! It is mine for the taking. Whenever I want. However I want. And only I, hold the key." We were still in the pitch black, he had no concept of all that was taking place. I stood up, took his hand, brought him to the bed, having him stop just in front of the side. I moved around to the back of him, took my foot, pressed it against his lower back, arching it forward, so he was leaning only his upper body against the bed. I flipped on a dim light. And I saw him look down. I do wish I was able to see the look on his face when he saw the cage that now surrounded him.

"Don't move! And do not try to escape!" I said to him. "Spread your legs apart." He did as I commanded. Standing there in front of me, he was quite a vision. He was arched over the bed, blindfold on, cock in a cage, legs spread, with his ass right there for the taking. I ran the cat-of-nine-tails up along the back of his leg, traced it across his ass and down the other leg. He knew better then to ask questions. Then, whack! Whack whack!! The leather strands cracked against his bare skin. His ass twitched, he moaned so loud. I took my hand and I rubbed his ass, ever so gently. I took my hand, wrapped it underneath him, to feel the cage, and his ever growing cock. "Ughhhhhhhh," I can hear him moan. "Does that feel good?" I asked. "Yes Madam. It does. May I have another?" he grunted. Before he can even fully get the words out, whack whack whack!! With each swat of the leather, he let out the most incredible pleasurable moans. I knew, that if he was not caged at the moment, he would have cum. Right there. Again, I rubbed his ass so gently. Always, there must be massage after leather hitting the skin. "Crawl up on the bed. I want you to lay with your head at the top. On your back. Lift your hands up and legs out like a star. Do not move." I said. "Yes Madam." He said.

I had already put leather restraints in each corner. I took one arm starting by his shoulder, massaging my way to his wrist, I then buckled the first restraint onto him. I repeated this for his second arm. For his legs, I ran my hands starting right next to his balls, slowly running my nails down his legs... and then restraining each one. There he was. Blindfolded, caged, all four extremities tied to the bed. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide. No escaping.

I slipped my skirt off, undid my bustier, and removed my shoes. I straddled his chest. I turned around and looked down. The metal cage, was apparently keeping him locked up. His cock was trying to escape. He was wriggling his pelvis, trying to see if he could get any degree of freedom. But, to no avail. 'It is mine!" I thought. I couldn't help but grin at that thought. I looked his body up and down, damn what a hot sight this was: blindfolded and restrained. Completely at my mercy!

I moved my body slowly up towards his face. I grabbed the headboard with both hands, lifted myself up, and lowered my clit directly into his waiting open mouth. Immediately, without hesitation, he latched on. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Holy fuck!" I screamed. The intensity of his lips sucking on my swollen clit, his tongue running up and down putting pressure on my clit, sent me over the edge! Within seconds, I had lost complete control! My hips were bucking and grinding on his face. I could hear him say, with my clit still in his mouth. "I want more!". His tongue lashed at my throbbing clit, then he shoved it deep inside of me. "Oh... my... God!"! I yelled out. The sensations that he was causing, was nothing that I had ever felt before; even with him! Every time he thrust his tongue up inside of me, it was overwhelming, and I kept cumming. Again, and again, and again! Every time I came, my back would arch, I would moan incredibly loudly, my hands gripping the headboard would knock it against the wall with a loud bang. I knew the people next door were thinking how crazy the sex must be in this room period and damn they were right!

I lifted myself up, leaving a trail of wetness along his face, and then down his chin, onto his chest. I came more times than I can possibly even count. "Do you want to cum?" I asked him. "Yes ma'am!" He said breathlessly. I knew he was worn from pleasing me. "Do you think that you have pleased me enough to deserve cumming?" I asked him. "I hope that I have pleased you more than you ever could have expected, Madam," He replied. I grabbed each at his nipples twisted them, and pulled them down towards his feet. He just moaned the loudest moan. I knew it felt good. I finally let them go. His muscles were tense from pleasure and now they finally relaxed. I undid the blindfold on his eyes, because I wanted him to watch. I wanted him to see. I wanted him to look into my eyes, while I gave him the most intense incredible pleasure he would ever feel. "Are you ready?" I asked him. "Like, are you really, really ready??"

Before I let him answer, I was running my tongue up and down his caged hard cock. I can see it throbbing in that cage. And I knew, he was dying for me to let it out. "It's a pity that it's stuck in there, isn't it?" I playfully asked him. "Yes Madam!" He gasped. He was so incredibly turned on, you could see that look in his eyes. There was desperation, there was pleasure, there was everything all mixed into one.

"You are to look at me." I commanded. "Do not look away. I want you looking deep into my eyes. I want you to see how good it makes me feel, to make you feel intense pleasure. I want to see your eyes. If you look away, I will stop. I will keep this cage on. I will leave you strapped to the bed. And I will replace the blindfold. You will not know when I will return. But, On the contrary, if you look into my eyes, I promise; no, I guarantee that what you are about to feel, will completely and utterly rock your world!" He looked directly at me, his eyes and his face showed some fear, some curiosity, and pure desire. There was no hiding that. "I understand Madam," he stammered.

Unbeknownst to him, I had stashed a bottle of Lube at the bottom of the bed. I put a ton of that on my finger. I pressed against his tight virgin ass with that finger. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Wow!" he said. With the other hand, I massaged his manhood- which remained in a cage. His body was very responsive. He was wriggling on the bed. Being restrained made it very difficult for him to do anything. But, his eyes did not leave mine. I kept putting more and more pressure with my finger against his ass. Trying to let it relax. I now took the other hand and released his cage. His cock sprang out in full erection! You could see his balls were swollen, ready, just ready to cum. With that, I leaned over, kept eye contact, and wrapped my mouth around him. "Oh my God," he exclaimed. With that, I sucked as hard as I could, ran my tongue up and down that cock, massaged his balls like there was no tomorrow. At the same time, my finger went straight into his tight hole. "Holy holy fuck," he yelled out in pleasure. I pressed that finger up, massaging inside his ass. I sucked that cock as hard I could, and squeezed his balls. All it took was seconds. It was too much for him to take. "Holy shit! I'm cumming!" He screamed. He pumped loads, and loads of hot fresh cum down my throat. I can feel him pulsating in my mouth. His pelvis is jerking up towards my chin. His asshole was getting tighter and tighter around my finger. But I didn't take it out. I never stopped sucking. And he, he never took his eyes off of me. Once I knew he was done cumming, I sucked him dry- every last drop. Then I slowly, very very slowly remove my finger from his ass. "How was that?" I gleefully and playfully asked him. "Oh... wow... I... I can't even find words. That... was... the... most... intense and absolute pleasure I have ever, ever experienced", he said breathlessly. "You did great," I said as I grinned at him. "You looked at me the whole time. I swear, while you were cumming, I looked deep deep into your soul. And that, that was fucking hot!" "Wow," he replied. "Just wow!"

I moved myself towards the bottom of the bed, where I undid his restraints on his legs. You could see he was stretching, and bending his legs after being restrained all that time. Then I moved up to the head of the bed and undid the restraints on his wrists. He stretched his arms out, sat up, put his hands up my face, caressed my cheek, moved my hair out of my eyes, and pressed his lips against mine. The passion in his kiss told me everything. "You, my dear, make the best, sexiest, hottest dominatrix." He said as he smiled, and then kissed me passionately again.