Don & Michael Use Slut Lindy

Story Info
Eighth story in "lindy my slut wife" series - Used again.
1.7k words
3.67
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers

This is the eighth story in the lindy my slut wife series.

Just a quick explanation lead in prior to this story.

Some reading our stories may think we are a cuckold couple because of the fact that I willingly let other men be with my wife, but I tend to disagree. I believe that I'm too dominate and controlling to be considered a cuckold partner, I script many of the scenes we've been involved with other people and instead of it being the male partner (myself) being humiliated, it is generally my sub slut wife lindy being humiliated by men and women which is not a norm for a cuck couple.

In reality I think I'm a Dom with strong voyeur instincts and a wifesharer or stag. I'm also a male that enjoys seeing women being used in mild to moderate humiliation scenes. I guess when such scenes are involving my slut it's my preference to have others do my dirty work. I found that my wife actually enjoys others dominating her, making her be a bad girl. I think she finds it easier to be controlled by someone other than her husband and also found that she definitely gets aroused with some humiliation involved in the play. Oh yes.... I also greatly enjoy photographing and recording these scenes.

Oh yes and just a reminder the "Lindy my slut wife" series are our real life adventures

This particular story took place one evening at our friends, Mistress O & her husband Don's private country home location. Now although we're a lifestyle couple and our friends are part of a group we often play with, the reason I found this particular evening so kinky and special is because of the way it all unfolded. I always enjoy seeing my female partner involved in certain themes... one of my favorite being CMNF (clothed male naked female) and on this particular evening it also included a CFNF (clothed female naked female) aspect.

I had been corresponding on my computer with a fellow named Michael from the U.S west coast who just happened to be doing some work in the Toronto area and really wanted to meet up with us.

Since we always seem to get into some naughty fun out at our friends place, we decided he should meet us out at Dirty Donnie's place and we'd go out for supper first. As it turned out, Don had a male buddy out at their place visiting when we arrived with Michael in tow. The male buddy knew about some of the extra-curricular activity that occurred at his friends place, but wasn't normally a participant.

Once we got back to our friends house after having dinner, we ended up down in their basement rec room with a nice wood fire burning to take the fall chill off (I think Don always seemed to put a large fire on to encourage clothing removal).

We somehow got talking about the topic of a fairly recent encounter we had down in the Niagara area in which slut lindy ended up being naked and tied to a coffee table while the male of the house used her sexually.

In fact it's another story I wrote up called "The Welland Exposure" which was also quite a kinky evening. Of course as we talked I also had some photos of the evening on our laptop that I was more than happy to show everyone. Through the discussion, Don being the silver tongued fellow he is began trying to convince slut lindy that since there was a coffee table in his rec room she should allow them to do a re-enactment of the encounter. Don has always enjoyed using my wife whenever we went to their place and has found that he can make her be a bad girl quite easily.

It wasn't long before Donnie had slut lindy starting to remove her clothing so that he and Michael could tie her down to the rec room coffee table as he wanted. I knew it was time to get my camera out again.

Never one to be shy, slut lindy quickly had her top removed then her jeans and her socks, all her clothing except a lovely pair of purple panties she was wearing. Don was in the process of getting all his restraints and chains out and soon had slut lindy laying on her back on the coffee table. Shortly after her ankles and wrists cuffs were attached as well as a blindfold put over her eyes and there she was once again in a state of vulnerability.

Unlike some of our erotic experiences, there was a certain level of comfort and no real uncertainty since we know Don and Mistress O so well. But there was still the aspect of never being naked in front of the stranger Michael before, as well as only slightly knowing Don's buddy which had to give lindy a bit of a nervous thrill.

Once tied to the coffee table somehow the idea came up of having money involved, not sure why... but Michael stuffed an American $5 bill into slut lindy's panty waist band, similar to one might do to a dancer at a strip bar. I guess it gave the impression that she was a gal of ill-repute or a Canadian whore, either reason it did make for some dandy photos.

With slut lindy helpless to the two males dirty deeds, she was now having nipple clamps attached to her by Michael and one of our multi speed vibrators being used on her by Don. Although Don and Michael had removed their pants at this point, slut lindy was the only person in the room totally naked, Mistress O and Don's buddy sat fully clothed sitting in the comfy chairs watching my wife's dirty show.

I guess for my wife it's nothing like being the focus of the room.... as everyone watched to see what happened next... including me with camera at ready. The next stage was Michael whipping his cock out of his jockeys and placing it near slut lindy's mouth, knowing full well she would readily take it into her mouth. As this was happening Donnie had pulled slut lindy's panties aside and began licking her pussy.

The two men used vibrators on my wife, played with her tits and at one point Don's buddy came over to where Lindy was bound on the coffee table, kneeling down beside her to suck on her one tit ... while Michael sucked on the other tit and Don was feasting on her pussy.

After 20-30 minutes of play on the coffee table, it was decided that it'd probably be more comfortable for all the participants playing to take slut lindy over to a nearby bed that our friends always has set up in their basement.

The two guys untied slut lindy and took off her blindfold then had my wife strut totally naked over towards the bed after Don had removed her panties, however they left the cuffs on both ankles and wrists which gave the remaining photos I took the bondage/domination theme without her actually being bound.

Once on the bed, totally naked my wife looked rather sexy and vulnerable as Don once again placed the blindfold back on their slut. The red bed sheets on the bed certainly made the photos of my wife pop.

The secession on the bed was a photographers dream as I got so many kinky erotic shots of my naked partner. The first very arousing shot was taken just as she had gotten on the bed, before she had been blindfold put back on, Mistress O fully clothed approached the bed and was reaching out to a completely naked slut lindy laying on the bed. If one was to add a caption to the photo it would be "Don't be shy slut lindy, you have nothing to hide now. We've seen all of you now!".

With the blindfold back on, the next shot was just slut lindy on the bed by herself.... she was laying on her back, not trying to cover up her nakedness at all. Her tits looked huge for some reason and her pussy had a red tinge to it from Donnie's earlier oral assault.

Michael and Don soon joined slut lindy on the bed, with both of them attacking a tit with their mouths.... and then the naughty two men pulled both of slut lindy's legs wide apart. There was no dignity or shyness for her now, as everyone in the room and my camera could easily see her shaved pussy.

Michael had now removed his underwear and Donnie was totally naked, it was only a matter of time before my wife... their sex slut on this night... would be getting fucked by one or both.

Looking back to the scene on the bed I could see that the two men had flipped my wife onto her stomach, they spanked her ass a bit... fingered her pussy and generally toyed with her until they finally encouraged her to get up onto her hands and knees.

They now had her in position to use her doggie style, her mouth was at Micheal's cock and Don was getting into the position to be the first to bang her from behind. It was while the three bed participants were in this positioning that I got another great erotic shot and didn't really notice how kinky it was until I was home editing the photos later.

When I took the shot, it showed there was slut lindy getting banged by Donnie as she sucked Micheal's cock... and in the background of the shot it showed Mistress O and Don's buddy sitting fully clothed in chairs watching the kinky action on the bed. It was if they had payed to watch a live action sex show, the only think that would of made the shot better would of been more clothed observers watching slut lindy.

There was one other shot that I thought was rather kinky. It had a fully clothed Mistress O semi hugging her husband from behind as he was fucking my wife in the doggie position. Perhaps she was trying to help push him from behind so that he got maximum penetration into lindy or just whispering dirty talk into her husbands ear.

Over the next half hour maybe hour, I took several more photo shots of both Don and Michael taking turns fucking and getting sucked by my slut wife lindy before it was finally called a night.

badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers