Don and the Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was tasty BBQ baby back ribs, some mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. We had red wine to drink. It was fairly light in the restaurant so CC was showing a sexy view of her breasts. As CC was paying at the cashier with her credit card the 40-ish lady said, "It takes a real woman to wear that blouse!" CC just smiled and we walked back to the GMC.

I had to give CC some extra special loving tonight. She had earned it.

We were excited that it was Friday! We would be at her sister's house by mid- morning. It was only 125 miles. Our breakfast was French toast and milk. I emptied the holding tanks on the GMC for the second time on the trip.

CC was wearing her sandals. She was dressed in a 12 inch pale pink skirt and a short sleeved pink blouse with only the bottom three buttons done. The blouse was quite thin. I wanted Sister Candy to see how I would expect her to dress.

We filled the GMC with gas before we got back on I-40 East. It wouldn't be long now. CC said that Candy had lived in the same house for many years. CC and her husband had visited them several times. CC was soon directing me where to exit the interstate and which way to go toward Candy's house. It was exactly 10:00 when we pulled into the driveway. I honked the horn just once.

Candy came flying out the front door. She had on Bermuda shorts and a designer T-shirt with sandals. I could tell she had a bra on.

As soon as I got stopped in the middle of the driveway CC was opening the door on the GMC. She stepped out. I shifted into Park, set the parking break out of habit and shut the motor off.

Those two barely got stopped before they would have crashed into each other. They were hugging each other, both trying to talk, and bouncing up and down excitedly. I walked over to where they were standing.

CC spoke. "Candy, I want you to meet my man Don. You better give him a proper kiss hello. He loves to share kisses."

As we stepped together I said. "I'm very happy to meet you, Candy."

I had barely gotten the words out when she threw her arms around me and planted a very sensuous kiss on my lips.

She was still holding on to me as she spoke. "Don, you have no idea how happy I am that you brought my sister home to me. Thank you!" She kissed me again only this kiss lasted longer.

Candy went on. I have a question I have to ask. Why do you call my sister a 'cougar'?"

I answered. "Let me explain. A cougar is a predator. It 'catches' what it wants to satisfy its hunger. There are circles in California where people are calling a single woman who is older...like in her 50's...who dresses very sexy...a 'cougar'...because she wants to 'catch' a younger man...say in his 30's...to satisfy her hunger for the better sex he can deliver. Sort of the same thing. Maybe someday that will catch on and be in everyday conversation."

CC spoke up. "Candy, I know that you promised me that you would do anything and everything Don or I told you to do. That if you deserved a spanking we could both spank you. Right now you need to make that promise to Don."

Candy took a deep breath. "Don, I promise to do anything and everything you or CC tell me to do. If you think I deserve a spanking you may both spank me. I want to be treated exactly like you treat CC. That means in every way!"

I was really surprised. Candy and CC had obviously talked a lot more than CC had told me. I spoke. "Candy, I accept your promise. I will hold you to it or you will be spanked. You might want to ask your sister what a 'real spanking' feels like."

Candy instantly had a worried look on her face. "CC, Have you been 'really spanked' by Don?"

CC answered. "You will have to ask Don to give you a 'sample spanking'. Then you will know if you want to do everything you are told with no hesitation... Or risk a 'real spanking'."

I changed the subject. I asked Candy? "Where should I park the GMC so we would have access to the door? Do you by chance have a place I can plug in for power?"

Candy replied. "Just unload the car here in the driveway. Then you can swing out to the left, go around my orchard, and pull along the side of the garage. There's an RV receptacle on the side of the garage where we used to plug our travel trailer in."

I said. "Thank's, Candy. Why don't you two go on in the house and talk while I take care of stuff out here. I'll come in when I'm done."

The two sisters headed for the front door of the house. I proceeded to unload the Citation and park it at the side of the driveway. Then I drove the GMC as Candy had told me. It was really simple. I left the dolly hooked up to the GMC. I found the RV receptacle and plugged in so we had power in the GMC. I turned the roof A/C on to keep the GMC cool. It was going to get hot today.

I walked to the house. I didn't think I needed to knock so I just walked in. They were sitting on the couch.

CC stood up and walked to meet me. "Don, there is no way Candy and I can thank you enough for getting me here." She gave me a long... deep... seductive kiss.

I answered. "Well, you have about 48 hours to try before I have to get on that airplane."

They spoke in unison. "We are going to do our best to make sure you remember us and maybe you will want to come back to visit some time." They had to have rehearsed that line.

Candy spoke. "CC told me ALL about the things you two have been doing. EVERYTHING! Sisters don't have secrets. I want you to treat me as though you have known me as long as you have known CC."

I replied. "That's fine. You should act like you have known me as long as I have known CC. If you really know EVERYTHING we have been doing you will be totally open with me. No shyness... No hesitation... Treat me as you believe CC would."

CC spoke. "Don, I apologize for not letting you know I have been telling Candy everything. She is serious about you treating her exactly the same as you treat me."

Candy spoke. "It's true, Don, That's what I want."

I had to re-calculate how I was going to push Candy. I had a plan.

I said. "CC, find something on TV to watch for an hour. Candy, Walk out to the GMC with me. We need to get acquainted." I held out my hand.

Candy and CC looked at each other. CC asked? "Where's the remote for the TV?"

Candy picked it up off the table by the couch and handed it to CC. She walked to me and took my hand.

Candy and I walked out to the GMC without talking. I opened the door and she stepped in. I followed and closed the door. She had a look on her face I couldn't read.

I spoke. "I wish I had known earlier that you and CC had all this planned. I would have planned a little differently. But now that we three understand what the new plans are... The first thing you need to do is completely undress. Then you need to ask the question CC said you would have to ask. We'll go from there."

Candy slipped her sandals off. Then she pulled her T-shirt off over her head. Next she removed her Bermuda shorts and her panties. She reached back and unhooked her bra. She placed all her clothes on the dinette table.

Candy said shyly. "The only question I remember CC telling me I would have to ask is... Will you gave me a 'sample spanking'...For keeping secrets from you?"

I answered. "Yes, I will spank you. Did CC tell you about her 'sample spanking'?"

Candy responded shyly. "Yes. She explained it to me."

I answered. "Good. Then I don't need to repeat it."

I took the two spare pillows out of a cabinet along with the towel and placed them on the couch. Candy draped herself over the pillow so her ass was held up nice and high. I took the wooden spatula out of the drawer and made sure Candy saw it.

I asked? "Candy, are you ready?"

She whispered. "Yes..."

I started with a nice firm spank... not too hard. The wooden spatula made a nice 'smack' sound. 5 spanks on her left butt cheek. "Are you OK?"

Candy whispered. "Yes..."

5 spanks on her right butt cheek. Back and forth until Candy had receive a total of 20 spanks.

I spoke. "This next set will be a little harder."

I continued until Candy had received a total of 40 spanks.

I spoke. "You're halfway there. Time to swap ends now. How are you doing?"

Candy answered. "It stings... but it doesn't really hurt." Candy turned around so her head was at the other end of the couch.

I said. "These will continue to get harder."

One butt cheek...a set of 5 spanks...the other butt cheek...a set of 5 spanks. I continued until Candy had received the other 40 spanks. The total was now 80.

I spoke. "Let me rub some of the sting out of your pink butt cheeks." I started rubbing her butt cheeks gently. They were pretty warm. They were a nice rosy pink. I had spanked her a little harder than I had spanked CC.

Candy answered. "Those last spanks hurt a little. I don't want to think about 200 spanks that would continue to get harder."

I spoke softly. "If you do EVERYTHING I ask you to do... I probably won't have to give you a 'real spanking'... But if you decide to 'test' me... You know you will get a 'real spanking'."

Candy answered. "I will NOT break my promise to you."

I spoke. "Now...That is over. You should stand up and thank me properly."

Candy stood up. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her under her arms...holding her tight. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. She started kissing me... again and again... for five or six seductive, deep kisses.

Finally she spoke. "Teach me to be a 'cougar'...please."

I answered. "Thank you for the kisses. Like CC told you, I love to share sweet kisses. And yes, I will teach you as much as I can in the short time we have. Now I'm going to dress you for lunch in town."

I went to the closet. I picked out the 13 inch black knit skirt that I knew would cup under her butt cheeks. For a top I handed Candy a spaghetti strap tank top that was red and quite thin.

She pulled the skirt on and then slipped the tank top over her head and down over her breasts. Her nipples showed nicely. She slipped her sandals on.

I said. "Now, let's go get your sister and the three of us will head into town to talk about what happens next as we enjoy each other's company.

Candy and I walked into the house. CC stood up and looked Candy over closely.

CC spoke. "Candy, I've never seen you look sexier than you are right now. Did you two get acquainted while you were out in the GMC?"

Candy answered. "OH YES! Don and I are going to get along just fine!"

Candy picked her purse up off the table by the couch. We three headed for the Citation. I took pictures of them together and individually.

CC said. "Don, I want you to drive. Candy, go ahead and get in so you are sitting in the middle. I have to get my purse out of the GMC.

I saw a look of surprise flash across Candy's face. She realized that when CC went in the GMC she would see her clothes piled on the dinette table and the wooden spatula I had left sitting on the pile of clothes. CC would also see the pillows and the towel on the couch where she had been spanked.

CC went in the GMC to get her purse. She paused as she looked at the pillows and towel on the couch and Candy's clothes and wooden spatula on the table. She thought to herself, 'Now I know why Candy had replied 'OH YES!' in the house.'

CC walked to her car and got in. I started the car and headed down the driveway. No one said anything about the 'scene' in the GMC.

I said. "Candy, since this is your town, give me directions me to an upscale restaurant where there probably will not be any children. You two are not dressed for McDonalds."

Candy spoke. "There's new place I've been wanting to try but didn't want to go by myself."

I replied. "Sounds fine to me."

Candy gave directions and we were there in a few minutes. CC knew to wait for me to open her door. I opened the door and watched each one get out with their very short skirts and no panties. Being out in the sunlight their tops were showing everything nicely. We walked in.

I spoke to the older hostess who had a shocked look on her face. "We'd like a booth please. Seat the ladies on one side. I'll sit on the other."

She quickly escorted us to a booth at the back of the room. I noticed that the restrooms were up front. After we were seated our mid-20's waiter brought menus and water. He said. "I'll give you a few minutes."

Candy spoke to CC. "So this is why you slid in first and left me here nearest the waiter." CC just smiled.

He came back soon and looked at Candy and at CC, admiring their breasts. He sort of ignored me. He asked? "Have you decided what you would like?"

CC placed her order and then Candy placed hers.

The waiter appeared to be having trouble writing the orders down. He finally acknowledged that I was there. "And you, sir, what would you like?"

I ordered my lunch. He was having trouble writing my order down because he kept looking back at Candy's nipples on display. He headed for the kitchen.

Candy spoke. "I see what you mean about getting a waiter's attention. This is fun."

CC replied. "Wait until we take you out for dinner when you will really be showing off."

The waiter had just as much trouble watching where to sit our meals down and not looking back and forth between Candy and CC. We enjoyed our lunch and some conversation.

I asked? "Candy, is there a big antique store in Memphis?"

She answered. "We have a big antique mall. It's two story with lots of vendors."

I responded. "Excellent... that is our next stop. We will be using the stairs."

Suddenly Candy figured out what I had said. She looked nervous. CC had been a 'cougar' for a while. Today was a first for Candy. She was fidgeting all through lunch. The waiter came back as we were finishing.

He looked at me. "Is this all on one check, sir?"

I answered. "Yes, bring the bill to the lady by the wall."

He looked at CC... staring at her nipples... Finally he said. "I'll be right back."

He returned with the bill and CC was holding her hand out in front of herself. The waiter had to lean way over Candy to hand CC the bill. She waited for him to stand back up... then added his tip to the bill. Then she held the bill and her credit card up for him. He had to lean over Candy again to get the credit card and bill.

He said, "I'll be back." And hurried away.

CC was grinning, Candy was blushing and I was simply smiling.

When he came back he had to give CC's credit card back to her. He was so nervous he dropped it. Candy picked it up off the table... looked the waiter straight in the eyes and handed the card to CC. Now he was blushing from being nervous. He hurried away.

I stood up and assisted each lady to slide out and stand up. We walked to the front and stopped to use the restrooms before walking out.

When we got outside CC asked Candy? "What do you think of your new found power over men?"

Candy answered. "I think this is amazing!"

We drove to the antique mall. I let the ladies get out while I admired all the charms they were showing. I took a picture of each of them. We spent an hour in the store walking the first floor with my ladies leaning over to look at things. On the way up the stairs to the second floor I took a picture of them when they were several steps up ahead of me. We walked around the second floor. It seemed like we had a couple of older men following us around. We came back down the other set of stairs. We walked out to the car and everyone got in.

I spoke. "Candy, give me directions down to the Mississippi River. I want us to walk around and see some of the boats and piers."

She gave directions. We found a parking place and headed down the sidewalk to the first pier. We walked a few blocks with my ladies being watched by all the men working in that area. I took more pictures. They even got a couple of whistles.

We found a paddle wheeler that was advertising a dance to live country music on Saturday night. It would just be docked, but it was a paddle wheeler on the Mississippi River.

I spoke to my 'cougar' and my wannabe 'cougar'. "We are coming back to dance on Saturday night."

I couldn't tell if they were excited... Or scared. It was going to be fun. We headed back to Candy's house.

It was about 5:00PM. We had some time before dressing for a sexy dinner out. I asked? "Candy, does one of your bedrooms have a single bed?"

She answered. "My son's old room does but the bed has been raised up so my son could store more things under the bed."

I said. "Show me."

We three walked down a hallway and into that bedroom. The room was small so I understood the need for additional storage under the bed. The legs had been extended.

CC walked right up to stand next to the bed. I judged that if she spread her feet just a little she could lie down across the bed on her tummy in a perfect position for sex with me standing up.

I asked Candy? "What kind of cooking oil do you use?"

She gave me a puzzled look. "Some people like olive oil, some people like peanut oil but I prefer almond oil. Why did you ask?"

I spoke. "My muscles are stiff and sore from all the driving. I want a NAKED 'four-handed' total body massage. Go get a half cup metal measuring cup and fill it one third full of almond oil. Warm it slightly on the stove while you get a large towel and a pot holder. Bring everything here."

Candy headed for her kitchen and then her linen closet. CC and I undressed.

Candy was surprised when she walked in. "I guess I better get naked, too." She handed me a large beach towel, and the cup of warm oil on the pot holder. She undressed.

I set the oil on the potholder on a dresser that was close to the bed. CC and I turned the covers on the bed all the way down over the foot of the bed and then spread the towel out.

I spoke. "30 minutes with me face down... and then 30 minutes with me on my back. You can use firm pressure. A tiny bit of oil on your hands will let them slide easily. Don't miss anywhere." I climbed on the bed and spread my legs out to the edge so my toes were hanging over.

CC was on one side and Candy was on the other. They each put a little oil on their hands. They started at my neck and worked their way down: shoulders, arms, my back down to my waist. Candy asked? "Are you ticklish?"

I answered. "No."

Then they started with my feet and worked their way up: my calves, thighs, and plenty of time on my buttocks where I had sat for 2000 miles. The rubbing and squeezing felt wonderful.

CC spoke. "Time to turn over."

I turned over and again spread my feet out to the edge of the bed. The high bed put me in perfect position so all they had to do was lean over slightly to reach the center of my body.

They again started at my shoulders. A little more warm oil. Then my hands and arms. They rubbed my chest and paid special attention to my nipples and down to my waist.

Candy asked again? "Are you sure you're not ticklish?"

I answered. "No."

They again started at my feet. Then they massaged my calves and spent plenty of time on my thighs teasing at my crotch. They rubbed my tummy just a little. I was anticipating where they were going next... I was wrong.

Candy leaned way over to cover my mouth with her soft lips... giving me long kisses with her tongue pushing deep. I was enjoying the kisses.

CC was softly squeezing my balls. She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking and twirling her tongue around the head. They continued for 5 minutes. Then they switched places. CC was now kissing me passionately.

Candy was licking the head of my dick and gently squeezing my balls. After a couple of minutes she took my dick as deep in her mouth as she could, sliding her lips up and down my shaft. She increased her speed and kept increasing how much pressure she was applying to my balls.

I couldn't wait any longer... I shot spurt... after spurt... after spurt ... of cum in Candy's mouth. She eased up on the pressure on my balls but kept slowly bobbing up and down on my now softening hard-on.