Don and the Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

CC answered. "I hope we can find someone to keep us satisfied and protected. We will never find anyone who could replace Don. He's one of a kind!"

Candy spoke to CC. "We better let you rest for half an hour. Then we will be ready to put Don in the middle of the bed while we drain him."

I was OK with a rest before they started on me. I also needed a bathroom break. Next I found myself in the middle of the queen size bed with a pillow under my ass, holding my genitals high and exposed to whatever they wanted to do to me. My legs were spread really wide with my knees bent.

The sisters got on the bed... Candy was sitting beside my chest and leaning down to kiss me. CC was on her knees on the soft bed between my legs. Candy was pushing her tongue down my throat and CC sucked my dick all the way down so it was almost in her throat.

I wondered how I would survive an hour of them...both at the same time. Candy was keeping her soft lips on mine... making me breathe through my nose. I was barely getting enough air because when I was younger I had broken my nose badly.

CC was just slowly taking me all the way in and then back so she just had the head of my dick in her mouth while she kept swirling her tongue around and licking.

I have very good control and staying power.

At about the 20 minute mark I lost that control... All I could manage with Candy keeping her lips locked on mine was a muffled... " HHUUMMMPH!" I shot a couple of long streams of cum in CC's mouth which she swallowed and kept sucking. A couple of minutes later they were trading places. The next 20 minutes was a re-play of the first 20 minutes with the same results as I shot a couple streams of cum in Candy's mouth.

My mind was off in la-la land. I realized they were now kneeling one on each side of me at my genital area. CC was squeezing my balls gently and Candy was using some hand lotion that she had picked up off her dresser to stroke my dick. 5 minutes later they were switching. I was still hard from all the constant stimulation. 5 minutes and switch. 5 more minutes and switch. Candy was exerting a lot of pressure on my balls. CC started stroking faster and faster... squeezing my dick tightly to create intense friction.

I almost passed out... I had the strongest climax I had ever had. I shot cum on their hands... I shot cum on my stomach... even when I had no cum left my muscles kept cramping trying to find more ejaculate because CC kept stroking for a couple extra minutes! That sensation was extreme! The sisters made me climax 3 times in an hour.

We all rested for about 10 minutes. They helped me clean up and stagger to the bathroom so I could use a washcloth to finish cleaning up. My legs were barely functional.

We curled up on the queen size bed. All snuggled together with me in the middle.

We finally woke up about 8:00AM. We were all tired and sore... but totally satisfied. The clothes we had worn out for dinner last night certainly weren't dirty so we put them back on. Candy fixed us breakfast while CC helped me pack my suitcase and my small case. After we ate I put my cases in the Citation. I kept my camera out. I took a few last pictures of them in front of the GMC.

We really didn't have a lot of extra time. We were pretty quiet on the drive to the airport. I parked and as soon I unlocked the trunk I handed the keys to CC. "I don't want to realize after I'm on the plane that your keys are in my pocket."

She answered. "I have a spare set. Thank you for all the driving you did for me."

I got my cases out of the trunk. We walked into the terminal. I checked both cases thru to my destination. I wouldn't have to worry about them when I made my one plane change. I would just be carrying my camera. I checked the schedule board. My flight was scheduled to depart on time. We had 20 minutes before my boarding call.

We walked, hand in hand in hand over to the waiting area. No one wanted to be the first to say goodbye. Several passengers were admiring my two sexy 'cougars'.

When my watch said I had 5 minutes I held Candy tight for a 2 minute deep, sincere kiss. I spoke softly. "Take care. Be safe. Have fun!"

I turned to CC. I held her tight for a 2 minute deep, sincere kiss. I spoke softly. "Take care. Be safe. Have fun." As I stepped back I said. "I wish the best for both of you."

They spoke together. "Don, THANK YOU!"

I headed for my boarding gate with my camera in my hand as it was being announced. I forced myself to not look back.

I wanted the last vision in my mind to be of my two "SEXY COUGARS' standing there in their very short skirts, thigh highs and high heels, lacy camisoles with their thin over blouses hanging open showing some breast and some cleavage but not quite showing their nipples. I knew that every time either one of my 'cougars' dressed up like that or wore a pair of sexy panties I had bought them they would think of me.

They would be fine. After I was home and several rolls of film were processed and printed I would mail them a double set of pictures. I would certainly enjoy my set of pictures as reminders of them.

I appreciate your votes. Writing this story brought back fantastic memories.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers