Don and the Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candy, The only other skirt that is 13 inches is the dark blue one... It tends to flip up if it's windy... but we will mostly be inside. You will also be wearing a white lace camisole and a short sleeved, thin pink over blouse with the bottom two buttons done creating that deep V to tease but still having your nipples not quite visible."

Candy spoke. "So you're saying almost but not quite letting everything show... is still teasing... but safer."

I went on. "The lace on thigh highs calls attention to how short the skirt is. Today you will not be wearing thigh highs. Our first stop at the mall will be so I can buy each of you three pairs of skimpy panties that will keep you from being exposed even if you skirts flip up and still show off your sexy legs. You will wear your sandals."

CC spoke up. "What about tonight when we go dancing?"

I replied. "Wait and see."

CC spoke. "I didn't know you had so many things packed in that suitcase for me."

I answered. "There is plenty for you two to share."

I got the clothes out of the closet and the suitcase. The sisters got dressed. I got dressed and said. "Now that we're all dressed let's go out for breakfast before the mall opens."

The sisters got their purses and we got went out to the Citation. I took several pictures of them together and individually.

We enjoyed a breakfast of omelets and toast with jelly and orange juice. Both sisters kept checking their skirts as they felt almost naked with no thigh highs on. We arrived at the mall a little after it had opened. We had to park a ways out in the parking lot because of all the early shoppers. Candy did get into the mall without her light full skirt being flipped up.

Our first stop was a lingerie shop. As we were looking around I said to my 'cougars'. "One pair of hipster panties, one pair of bikini style and one pair of thong panties for each of you. Make your choices but I have to approve those choices."

I waited while they shopped. When they had made their selections they brought them to me for approval. They had chosen sheer lace hipster panties. The bikini style they chose were actually string bikinis and quite skimpy. The thong panties had some coverage in front and the back was about one inch wide.

I said. "You might want to get one more pair of hipster panties that are more sheer and bright red. I notice everything you have is flesh tone."

They were back in a few minutes. They had traded the thong panties for black ones and had their sheer red hipster panties.

I spoke. "These are on me. They will help you remember me when you wear them."

We got a very strange look at the check-out. The cashier was an older lady that I wondered if she might be the owner. Both 'cougars' said. "Thank you, Don." As I was paying with cash. I guess she wasn't used to a man buying panties for two sexy ladies.

When we left the store I said, "We need to find the ladies restroom so you can put a new pair of panties on... your choice."

We located the ladies room and they went in. I wondered which panties they would choose.

When they came out I said. "You can't show me what you chose so I guess you will have to tell me which... and why."

CC spoke. "We both chose the thong panties."

Candy added. "We've never worn thongs. That strap that goes in my butt crack feels really different."

We walked around a lot of the mall just window shopping and letting my 'cougars' get used to being among lots of people dressed sexy but kind of safe. We had lunch at the food court. We were sitting at a long table with a bench for three against the wall. That meant we were facing the food court.

I saw two business men in suits sitting not very far away trying to see up my 'cougars' skirts. I was sitting between my 'cougars'. I asked? "Do you see those two business men trying to see up your short skirts?"

They both answered. "Yes."

I said. "They just sat down. We're about finished. When you get up to leave look their way and stare for a few seconds to see if they look our way. If they do... lock eyes with them...spread your knees wide apart as you get up. All they will see is black panties. I bet you can make them smile."

We finished our lunch. CC asked Candy. "Ready sister?"

Candy answered. "Those men keep looking our way. Stare at them until we can lock eyes with them and let's do it."

It took about 30 seconds of staring before the men looked our way. My two sexy ladies showed off their new thong panties by doing as I had asked. Both men's eyes went WIDE open... as they blushed because they knew they had been caught looking. We walked right by them as we walked out. I glanced back after we passed them. They were watching sexy legs go on down the mall.

I said. "Just for fun let's look in a couple ladies clothing stores. Maybe you two should try some things on for me. You will have to walk out to the front of the dressing rooms to show me."

I was smiling for the next hour as they were trying on sexy things and coming out to show me. Some of the things they were modeling were not intended for outer wear. It was fun.

It was late afternoon when we headed back to Candy's house. I parked and we went in the house. They sat down on the couch and me on my chair.

I asked? "Did you enjoy our day out just teasing?"

CC answered. "If we dress just to tease we can have lots of places to go that are safe... and fun."

Candy spoke. "I can't believe that I have learned so much in such a short time. Is there anything else you feel you should teach me before you have to leave tomorrow?"

I looked at one sister and then the other sister. "I have a surprise for both of you." I took out a quarter and handed it to CC. "CC you flip the coin and Candy gets to call it. The winner gets to deliver the surprise first."

CC flipped the quarter... Candy called heads. It landed on the floor...heads.

I smiled as I explained. "After I am gone I obviously won't be here to spank either of you if you deserve a spanking. Today you are going to spank each other while I instruct you. Then if one of you needs a spanking some time you will know how it should be done. We are only going to ONE HUNDRED..."

Candy asked? "You mean I get to spank my sister first... And then she is going to spank me?"

I said. "Yes. Do you have a wooden spatula or do I need to get the one in the GMC?"

Candy answered. "I have one... but it's a little larger than the one you spanked me with."

I spoke. "Go get it and meet us in your son's old room with that high bed."

CC and I started down the hall. Candy went to her kitchen.

When we were all in the small bedroom I explained. "With access to both sides of this bed and not against a wall like the couch in the GMC the one getting spanked won't have to turn end for end. The one doing the spanking will just walk back and forth to switch sides. We will only need one pillow on this high bed." Candy was still holding her spatula.

I spoke. "Everyone should be naked." We all undressed. Candy placed one pillow in the middle of the bed. The covers were still turned down from last night.

I instructed. "CC, you know the position." She climbed on the bed and lay down over the pillow which held her ass up in perfect position for spanking.

Candy asked? "How many spanks do I do before I change sides?"

I replied. "Do 20... so you will change sides 4 times. Just remember to keep the spank count even on each butt cheek."

Candy asked? "How do I know how hard to spank?"

I took the spatula. It was a little longer and a little heavier. I smacked it against the inside of my forearm. It left a pink mark. I said. "Try it on yourself, easy then slightly harder." I handed it back to Candy.

She smacked the inside of her forearm... then a little harder.

I said. "Remember the spanks have to get harder as you go so start easy."

Candy asked? "CC, are you ready to be spanked by your sister?"

CC answered. "Go ahead... remember I'm spanking you next."

Candy started. 5 soft spanks on CC's left butt cheek... 5 spanks on CC's right butt cheek. The next set of 5 spanks were a little harder, alternating butt cheeks. She walked to the other side of the bed. "Are you OK?"

CC answered. "Keep going."

Candy delivered the next 20 spanks. The spanks were getting a little stronger each set but still not very hard.

I spoke. "CC, you're almost half way there. The spanks are going to get harder." Candy went back to spanking her sister. Her ass was turning pink by the time the count hit 60. By the time she had spanked her sister 80 times CC's butt cheeks were really pink all over.

I spoke. "Candy, the last 20 should be hard enough to turn that pink into bright pink."

10 spanks were...2 sets of 5...smack...smack...smack...smack...smack.

I whispered to Candy. "HARDER."

The last 10 were...2 sets of 5...SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

CC's butt cheeks were really ROSY PINK! More than when I had spanked her.

Candy spoke. "I was just doing what I was being taught."

CC answered. "And I will do the same."

They traded places. I was enjoying the lesson I was teaching. CC did a good job of spanking Candy the same way she had been spanked. Now Candy's butt cheeks were a matching ROSY PINK!

I spoke. "You both did very well... receiving and delivering. Now you know why I said you needed to buy the red panties... to cover your ROSY PINK cheeks while we are dancing after dinner."

Candy spoke. "CC, you spanked me harder than Don did."

CC spoke. "And you spanked me harder than Don did."

I spoke. "Remember THIS... if one of you needs to be 'really spanked'... go to 120 spanks with the last 20 as hard as the last 10 were today. That will turn your butt cheeks RED. The THREAT... of 200 spanks... was 'very effective' at getting you to be sexy for me."

CC asked? "What am I wearing to dinner and dancing?"

I replied, "We are all walking out to the GMC...NAKED! I will give each of you your attire for the evening." We picked up our clothes and walked to the GMC.

Once in the GMC I described their attire for the evening out.

"CC, you are wearing the 12 inch pale pink skirt with sheer red hipster panties. A sheer, lacy pink camisole and the thin, short sleeved pink blouse left open and unbuttoned. Of course you will wear thigh highs and high heels."

"Candy, you are wearing the 12 inch spandex lavender skirt with sheer hipster panties. You are wearing the sheer lace white slip top and the thin short sleeved white blouse left open and unbuttoned. Of course you will wear thigh highs and high heels."

I was wearing a plaid western shirt with snaps, dress western pants CC had shortened for me, a wide belt with a fancy buckle, socks and my boots. We were ready.

I asked? "Candy, is there a restaurant here that serves catfish?"

She responded. "We can go to the Catfish House. They have a reputation for the best catfish dinner in Memphis."

I took several pictures before we got in the Citation. Candy gave directions and we arrived at a small shopping center. The restaurant looked more like just a café.

Candy spoke. "Don't let appearances fool you. Trust me."

We went in and were seated at a table for four. A 'cougar' on opposite sides with me seated between them. It was OK that we had an empty chair.

A middle aged man walked up to our table. "Welcome to my Catfish House. May I sit for a minute?"

I answered. "Certainly."

He pulled out the empty chair and sat down. "My name is Charles. I pride myself on serving the best catfish dinner in Tennessee. I wanted to welcome you and meet the two best dressed ladies to ever enter my restaurant."

I spoke. "This is CC, she just arrived from California. This is Candy, she lives here in Memphis. They are sisters. I'm Don, I'm their driver."

Charles shook each ladies hand as he called them by name and then shook mine. "It's my pleasure to meet you all. Enjoy your dinner... and please come back soon." He stood up and headed for the kitchen.

The 30-ish waitress came and we each ordered the catfish special and a beer. The waitress was right back with three bottles of Budweiser. Our meals came out in just a few minutes. Three nice catfish fillet that had been dipped in milk, rolled in cornmeal and deep fried to golden perfection. Also on each large plate were fried sliced potatoes, a corn muffin and a serving of coleslaw. It looked delicious. We were eating slowly to savor the flavors. It was all delicious!

I spoke. "We are going to need a take-out box for three pieces of fish. There is no way I can eat all this."

CC spoke. "You're right."

Candy added. "I agree."

Somehow we got to talking about how after tonight we were all three going to be sleeping alone.

Candy spoke. "Yes... after my husband was killed in that accident I couldn't sleep in the bed we had shared for so many years so I bought a new, queen size bed and all new pillows, sheets and a blanket."

CC instantly answered. "You never told me that you did that! What happened to no secrets between sisters?"

Candy responded. "I guess I just sort of spaced it."

I interrupted before they could say anymore. "I have a suggestion... I am going to be too full to enjoy dancing. I think we should skip the paddle wheeler and go back to the house. Candy can 'show us' her queen size bed!"

Candy spoke. "I can do that. I'm really getting full."

CC announced. "When we get to the house... I am 'taking charge'! I will have my 'plan' together by the time we get home."

We asked for the bill and a take-out box. CC added the tip to the bill and paid with her credit card. As we started towards the door to leave the owner met us at the door. He was holding the door but not opening it just yet.

Charles spoke. "I hope you enjoyed your dinner as much as I enjoyed meeting you. I do hope you will come back soon." He was admiring how SEXY my 'cougars' were... casually looking them up and down. Finally he opened the door for us.

We each commented that dinner was wonderful.

CC spoke. "It was nice to meet you, Charles. Candy and I will probably see you again."

Candy spoke. "Until next time, goodnight Charles"

We got in the Citation and headed back to the house.

I said. "My recommendation is that you two should go there for dinner again next Saturday night. Dressed similar to how you are dressed tonight... But of course different colors. My guess is that Charles will ask if he may sit down to visit while you eat. He seemed nice and polite... He might even be single."

I parked the Citation in the driveway . CC opened her own door and got out followed by Candy. I got out. We walked in the house with no one speaking.

Once inside CC spoke. "This is my plan for tonight. Listen closely. First, Candy is going to show us her queen size bed. Then she is going to get naked and lie down on her bed. I am going to spank her bare ass just 10 times with my hand...HARD. Don, you are going to spank her bare ass 10 times with your hand...HARD. I want to see pink hand prints. We don't have time for an extended spanking."

"I have enjoyed Don and his wild sex many, many times. Candy, however has only had the 2 hours last night. Don, you are to get naked and see how many times you can make Candy orgasm in an hour. I'm going to get naked... And WATCH!

Candy's face was pale. "I ..."

CC asked in a firm voice? "Do you want 120?"

Candy whispered. "no..."

I answered. "CC, Right now you have taken charge. I will follow your plan."

CC continued. "Then, Don, you get to see how many times you can make me orgasm in an hour. Candy WILL WATCH!"

"Then Candy and I are going to see how many times we can make you cum, Don, in an hour." "Any questions?" There was absolute silence.

CC continued. "When we are all exhausted... We are all going to sleep in Candy's queen size bed. Don, you will be in the middle."

CC spoke. "OK, Candy, Show us your queen size bed."

Candy started down the hall with me and CC following. Her bedroom was way at the back of the house. Candy turned the overhead light on as she entered. The room was well lit.

Candy spoke, "This is my room. There is my queen size bed where no sex has ever happened... I think it is about to be broken in... in the next three hours."

CC looked at Candy and then at me. We undressed together. A chair was filled with clothes and had shoes and boots setting beside it.

Candy walked to one side of the bed and CC on the other. They turned to covers all the way down. CC moved one pillow down on her side of the bed. All she did was nod at Candy. Candy walked around the bed and lay down over the pillow so her ass was pushed up.

CC spoke. 'You know you deserve this spanking for keeping secrets.

Candy whispered, "Yes."

CC raised her right arm up pretty high...SMACK! Candy whimpered softly. "OW."

This was repeated 4 more times on that butt cheek... Then 5 times on the other butt cheek.

CC spoke. "Don, move the pillow on your side down. Candy, get up and walk around to Don's side and lie down for him to spank you."

I moved the pillow and Candy lay down over the pillow. Her butt cheeks were showing hot pink hand prints. CC nodded at me.

I raised my right hand but not as high as CC had done. I'm a lot stronger. My hand came down right on that sweet spot above the crease where butt cheek meets thigh. SMACK!

Candy whimpered softly. "OW."

I spread the spanks all around her butt cheeks. CC had spanked mostly right in the middle.

Finally I said. "This is the last one." SMACK!

Candy whispered softly. "OW. Thank you."

Candy's ass had lots of hot pink hand prints showing.

CC spoke. "Candy, your hour with Don starts now. Just follow his directions."

I pulled the stool from her vanity over beside the bed. "Candy, I want you sideways on the bed with the pillow under your very hot ass so you are right at the edge." She stood up... moved the pillow. I held her tight and gave her a slow, sensuous kiss... pushing my tongue deep in her mouth... I whispered, "Enjoy!" She backed up to the edge of the bed and lay down over the pillow on her back with her legs pulled up.

I love to pleasure sexy ladies. I was going to enjoy the next hour. I wasted no time getting my tongue between her outer lips, probing deep and using my fingers to push the hood up off her clit. I started licking, sucking and flicking my tongue across her clit.

Her first orgasm was strong. "AAAAGGGH! OOOOHHHH!"

I kept going. Occasionally I would wet my fingers and my thumb to push my fingers deep in her pussy and use my thumb to rub circles around her clit. That gave my lips and tongue a rest. When my hour was up Candy was exhausted after SIX ORGASMS!

CC asked? "Candy, how do you feel?"

Candy was too weak to speak. She just nodded her head. "UUUUMMMM!"

CC asked? "Don, would you like some water and a 15 minute break?"

I responded. "Yes, thank you."

She went to get my water and brought it to me. "It was fun to watch my sister squirm and cramp and gasp for air."

Candy rolled off the pillow and sat up after about 5 minutes. "I thought I was going to die and go to heaven. NEVER... have I experienced anything like that!"

I finished my glass of water and was stretching my back from leaning over for an hour.

CC stood up. "Sister, you're going to have to move to this big soft chair I have been watching from." Candy struggled but managed to move to the chair.

CC spoke to me. "Don, I want my sister watch me squirm and cramp and gasp for air like she did." She got on the bed in the same position Candy had been.

I spoke. "At least your ass isn't on fire like Candy's was from the spanking." I managed to do a repeat performance... with CC experiencing SIX ORGASMS in her hour.

It took CC about 5 minutes to roll off the pillow and sit up.

Candy asked? "CC, how are we going to find someone to take Don's place?"