Don and the Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy let my dick slip out of her mouth. "Thank you for my tasty reward."

CC spoke. "Your hour is done."

I answered. "Thank you both. That felt wonderful!"

I had to recover for a few minutes. We talked about what order we were going to shower since this old house only had one bathroom. They would let me go first because I would be quicker.

Candy got out enough towels for all of us. There was soap in the shower. I took a quick shower and went out to the living room. I just slipped my pants and shoes on. I wanted clean clothes for dinner. It was a while later when they walked in to the living room together. I gave them a questioning look.

Candy was giggling. "We saved water!"

CC was also giggling. "We showered together!"

I spoke. "Candy, you have two acres of trees around your yard... Let's all walk out to the GMC and dress for dinner." They both just slipped their sandals on. I walked them out to the GMC... naked... in the sunshine. I wanted to get them excited because I was going to dress them very sexy for dinner.

When we were in the GMC I spoke. "Candy, I want you to be thinking about a restaurant you like that will most likely be adults that has round tables for four and is well lit... not bright but far from dim."

I got out clean pants and a western shirt for myself. I also grabbed clean socks and my boots. I was taking my time while CC and Candy were standing there naked. I finally got out what I wanted them to wear.

I spoke. "CC, tonight you are wearing a pale pink skirt that is only 12 inches long... the dark brown pull-over blouse that is VERY sheer, Thigh highs and high heels."

I turned to Candy. "Candy, you are wearing a blue denim skirt that is only 12 inches long... the pale blue long sleeved blouse that is VERY sheer, Thigh highs and high heels."

Candy spoke shyly. "I've never worn thigh highs... so I don't have any. I have high heels in the house."

CC spoke. "I have extra thigh highs. Don likes the way the lacy top of thigh highs shows below a short skirt. Sometimes showing a bit of bare thigh."

We all got dressed. We were a good looking trio. I was ready to go out for a nice sexy dinner with my 'two cougars'. I took close up pictures of them in their sheer blouses and big smiles.

Candy went to her house to swap her sandals for high heels and to get her purse. CC picked up her purse. We met at the Citation where I opened the passenger door for them to get in. CC got in first and then Candy. I got in the driver's seat.

I asked? "Candy, where are we having dinner?"

She hesitated..."I remember my husband and I were invited to dinner at the country club once. It's very nice and well lit. You can't work there unless you're 21 or older. They have valet parking."

I answered. "Sounds perfect to me."

Candy gave me directions to the outskirts of Memphis where the country club was. I drove up to the entrance and stopped. The valet was right there to open the passenger door.

He opened the door and said. "Welcome to the Country Club. He was stunned that he could see that Candy was not wearing panties under her very short skirt. Then he looked up and was more shocked to be looking at her breasts through her very sheer blouse. He extended a hand to help her get out and stand up.

CC was sitting on the edge of the seat facing him as he stepped back to the car to help her get out. By now he was blushing and bulging. "Mam, Welcome to the Country Club." He was staring at her breasts right in front of him. He helped her stand up.

I handed him the keys. He was shaking.

Our trio walked in to the Country Club. It was as Candy had described.

The Maitre de' said. "Welcome."

I asked? "Do you have a round table near the restrooms?"

His response. "Yes, Sir I do. This way please."

We followed him to a smaller table close to the restrooms. It had three chairs. I thanked him. "Thank you, this is perfect."

He pulled a chair out for CC to sit down. Then he pulled a chair out for Candy to sit down. I seated myself. He hadn't batted an eye. He has probably seen about everything in all his years.

A waiter came to the table with menus and three glasses of water. When he looked to see where to set a glass of water in front of CC... he was looking directly at Candy's breasts showing proudly through her sheer blouse. He almost spilled the glass of water. He walked around beside Candy's chair and looked at CC's breasts. He had a big smile as he set a glass of water in front of her. He had no trouble with my glass of water.

He was standing up straight beside my chair looking back and forth between CC and candy. His erection was making a bulge in his pants. He walked around the table giving each of us a menu. He said. "I'll give you a few minutes to decide. Would you like something to drink?"

I answered. "Bring each of the ladies a Tequila sunrise to start. We will all have a glass of white wine when you bring our dinner."

He said. "Yes, Sir." and walked toward the kitchen to turn the order in and then to the bar to get the drinks.

Both of my 'cougars' were trying to stifle their laugh.

I asked? "Isn't it fun to tease men? You realize that's what 'cougars' do."

Candy spoke quietly. "I had no idea this is how that works."

CC spoke quietly. "I told you so!"

It was my turn to chuckle a quiet laugh.

The waiter had two tequila sunrise drinks on his tray. I really hoped he didn't spill them. He was VERY careful as he set a drink in front of each of them. He said nothing but hurried toward the kitchen. My 'cougars' toasted their drinks with my water glass. "To good times!" They each took a big swallow of their drink.

After a few minutes our waiter was back carrying a dinner plate in each hand. Right behind him was another waiter with the other dinner and a plate of fresh bread. The waiter set a plate in front of each of my 'cougars'... taking a good look at their breast after her had set both plates down carefully. The other waiter set my dinner in front of me. He went to set the plate of fresh bread in the middle of the table.

He paused about 5 seconds as he looked at one pair of breasts and then the other. He was blushing as he set the bread down. He headed for the kitchen.

We three were all smiling as we started to eat. The waiter was back with three glasses of white wine. He wasn't shaking as badly as he had been earlier.

He said. "Enjoy your meal. If you need anything else just raise your hand and I will be right here." He hurried away.

As we leisurely enjoyed our meal my 'cougars' were amazed at how many men had to use the restroom... some of them twice. Only a few ladies needed to.

I watched our waiter staring at Candy's short skirt and sexy legs as she walked from the table to the ladies room. I went to the restroom and came back. Candy walked back to the table. Our waiter was still staring as Candy sat down and CC got up and walked to the ladies room. He waited until CC was sitting back down at the table.

We were drinking the last of our wine and the waiter was right there. He asked? "Any desert tonight?"

I answered. "No thanks, I just need the bill."

CC looked at me. "What are you doing? Asking for the bill."

I answered. "This has been the most 'interesting' night I've had in a long time." "You two look spectacular and soooo sexy! This dinner is on me."

The waiter came back and handed me the bill. I looked at it... added an extra $20.00 and counted it out on the table for him.

He just stood there. We all stood up. He looked again at how short the ladies skirts were and how much 'leg' they were showing. He finally stammered, "Thank you."

The wet spot on the front of his pants was getting bigger as we walked past him on our way out.

My 'cougars' held their laughter until we were outside... then lost it.

The valet didn't even have to ask which car was mine. As soon as he saw us he headed to get it. He pulled up and put the car in park and set the parking brake. He opened the door and got out. He hurried around the car to open the passenger door.

He held the door. "Ladies... I hope you enjoyed your evening."

CC slid in slowly letting him look. Candy did the same.

Candy spoke to the valet. "I hope you have enjoyed your evening."

He gave her the biggest smile. We drove away. It had been a wonderful dinner out. It wasn't that late but I had plans for when we got back to the house.

We arrived and I opened the passenger door for my 'cougars' to get out. They both paused to spread their legs showing me their pussy before standing up. I smiled at them. "Thank you."

We went in Candy's house. It was only 8:00PM. CC and Candy sat down on the couch. I moved a chair over in front of them.

I started. "Today has been a fantastic day. We aren't done yet... And we have all day tomorrow. For the rest of this evening I am going to enjoy both of you... Separately." Candy looked lost.

CC spoke. "Don is going to walk me out to the GMC. Candy, you need to be standing in the middle of this room...NAKED... when Don gets back in a couple of minutes."

CC and I stood up and headed out the door to go to the GMC and went in.

CC said. "Make sure my sister learns how wonderful wild sex can be." She handed me the small bottle of silky lube. "You will need this."

I answered. "Thank you."

She went on. "There is something my sister nor I have ever experienced... we have never been taken...back there. I know you have condoms in your case. You will need two. One to use when you butt-fuck Candy... and one to use two hours from now when you butt-fuck me. Have fun!" She gave me a 'l-o-n-g', sensuous kiss. She opened the door for me.

I walked into Candy's house to find her standing in the middle of her living room... NAKED. I smiled. "Now that is a sexy way to greet a man entering your house."

Candy was nervously quiet and trying to breathe deeply.

I undressed and left my clothes on the couch. I picked up the small bottle of silky lube and the condom package without her noticing. I took her hand and we walked back to her son's old room. I said. "This is not the bedroom you and your husband shared." I set the small bottle of lube and the condom on a straight backed chair.

I took her in my arms and shared several deep seductive kisses with her. "I want you to sit up here on the bed." I patted the bed beside where I was standing. She had to hop up to get there.

I moved her legs apart so I could stand right tight to her. We shared a few more kisses with me holding her tight. I spoke softly. "Just lie back and relax."

I moved the straight back chair over in front of her and set the small bottle of lube and the condom package on the floor as I sat down. I started rubbing up and down the insides of her thighs and up over her mound. I spread her outer lips with my fingers. I started far down with my tongue and slowly licked all the way to her clit.

I repeated several more licks... finally probing her opening with my tongue. Candy's breathing was getting quicker. I wet two fingers in my mouth... and slowly pushed them deep in her pussy. I held my lips tightly around her clit and started sucking and licking her love button. Her first orgasm was intense.

"OOOOHHHH GOD! OOOOHHHH GOD! MMMMMMM! AAAAGGHH!"

I continued licking until she had a second strong orgasm.

"AAAAGGHH! OOOHHH! DAMN! Let me catch my breath."

I stood up, put a little silky lube on my hard-on and buried it full depth in her pussy in one slow push. The high bed was the perfect height for me to stroke deep while standing.

Candy arched her back. "AAAAAGGGH! SO full!"

I replied. "And tight!" I started stroking in and out. Just slowly to make this feeling last. My dick was rock hard. This was new pussy for me. I was reaching up to rub and squeeze her breasts... occasionally pinching her nipples. Candy's nipples were a little bigger than CC's. They were sticking out from her areola like .45 caliber pistol bullets except they were dark pink!

After a few minutes I started pounding into her pussy. Her orgasm was probably the strongest one she had ever experienced... in her life.

"AAAAAOOOOOHHH! HHHHHHHMMMMMPF! XXXXXXX! XXXXXXX!"

I spoke softly. "You get to experience something your sister has never experienced. Don't move."

I slowly pulled out. There were paper towels left from my massage. I wiped my dick as dry as I could and opened the condom package. I rolled it down my harder than ever dick. I picked up the small bottle of lube and squirted some on the condom. I put a little on my finger. I moved close to her as she lay on the bed just staring up at the ceiling.

I said, "Lift your legs up high and spread them wide apart."

Candy lifted her legs. I pressed my finger against her puckered little anus. Every muscle in Candy's body was trembling. I slowly pushed my finger past her sphincter muscle. I paused... and pulled it part way out and then back deep a couple of times. I pulled my finger out and wiped it off.

Candy whispered... "OOOOOOOHH!"

I pressed my dick against her asshole. I had to push gently four times before the head of my dick slipped into her ass. I paused... then started gently pushing deeper... and deeper... until my dick was buried in her ass. I started stroking in and out in long strokes. It took a few minutes before she couldn't wait any longer... Her pussy spasmed in an orgasm.

"AAAAGGGHH! MMMMMMPPFF! XXXXXXXXXX!"

I spoke softly. "Welcome to the wonderful world of wild sex."

Candy was struggling to breathe... "OH, my god! I never thought I could have an orgasm by being butt-fucked. That was INTENSE!"

I slowly pulled my softening hard-on out of her ass... making sure the condom came with me. I spoke. "I'm going to go clean up in the bathroom. I'll be right back. I handed her a couple of paper towels.

When I got back to the bedroom Candy was sitting up on the edge of the bed. She took another deep breath... "Don... You have shown me so many things in one day... I can hardly wait for tomorrow!"

I replied. "I have enjoyed EVERY minute since I met you. Thank you."

She slid down off the bed and took the two steps to me. She put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I held her tight while we shared several sincere kisses. I picked up the small bottle of lube. We walked out to the living room. She sat down in her big leather chair.

She spoke softly. "I'm going to have to un-wind before I can go to bed. Every muscle in my body is cramping. Now I understand why my sister let you teach her to be a sexy 'cougar'."

I leaned down to kiss her goodnight. "I loved teaching you today. Think about tomorrow as you drift off to sleep." I slipped my shoes on and walked out to the GMC... carrying my clothes.

It was 10:00PM when I went in the GMC. CC jumped up off the couch where she had been reading. She was naked. "Tell me! Tell me! How is my sister feeling?"

I replied. "Candy is fine. We shared lots of sensuous, seductive and sincere kisses. She had several intense orgasms. She will be a little sore tomorrow. She had said I should treat her the same way I treat you... So I did. She is exhausted and every muscle in her body is cramping. She couldn't believe she could have an orgasm from being butt-fucked. It was intense. She will tease you tomorrow that she got to experience that before you. Give me an hour and it's your turn."

CC started kissing me. "Thank you for driving me back to Tennessee. Thank you for everything you have taught me. Thank you for helping my sister learn about life."

I replied. "This has been the best time of my life... And we still have tomorrow."

I sat down to rest for an hour. Finally I asked? "Remember being on your knees with your breasts down on the bed?"

CC whispered. "yes..."

I told her. "Go to the bed room and assume that position. I'll be right there. I used the bathroom while she turned the covers down and got on her knees with her breasts down on the bed.

CC asked? "Is this how you did it with Candy?"

I replied. "No, she was on that high bed on her back with her legs lifted way up."

I rolled a condom down over my hard-on and rubbed some silky lube on the condom. It's amazing what 'anticipation' can do to boost your sex drive. I climbed on the bed behind her. I gently pushed my lubed finger in her ass. I teased her in and out a few times. I wiped my finger off on a paper towel we always had handy. I again had to push against a tightly puckered anus four times before her sphincter muscle let the head of my dick slip in. I paused...then started pushing deeper and deeper until I had all of my hard-on deep in her ass.

CC spoke. "That is a really different feeling... but it feels good."

I asked? "Are you ready for a pounding?"

She replied. "Pound my ass... make me sore!"

Fifteen minutes later we were both exhausted as she had an intense orgasm and I filled the condom with cum. I just stayed deep for a couple of minutes while my hard-on faded. I pulled out carefully and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

When I walked back in the small bedroom of the GMC CC was stretched out on her back. She spoke softly. "Just hold me while we go to sleep."

We slept very soundly, not moving till morning. We woke up...happy that it was Saturday... but sad it was our last day.

CC asked? "How sexy are you going to make my sister and me be today?"

I replied. "I want you to walk to the house...naked. Bring your sister back out here...naked. I'll explain the day then."

CC looked at me. It was 8:00AM and the sun was shining.

She spoke. "As you wish, Don." She slipped her sandals on before opening the door on the GMC. The driveway was gravel.

In just over 5 minutes the GMC door opened and two naked ladies stepped in.

I asked? "How does the sun feel on your naked bodies?"

They were both obviously nervous. I wouldn't take them somewhere with them naked... or would I?

I answered. "If I knew where there is a nudist colony or resort... We would be visiting it today. But there everyone would be naked so you would just blend in to the crowd."

They both gave a sigh of relief.

I started. "Have a seat in the dinette on one side. I'll sit opposite you."

We all sat down. I continued. "There are a few things I need to explain to you both before I get on that airplane tomorrow. Being a sexy 'cougar' can be exciting and fun. But you need to understand when it is OK... and when it is NOT."

CC and Candy were listening intently.

I went on. "After you find a man... or two... who will take care of you and protect you...you can continue like we did yesterday. When it is just you two sexy 'cougars' going out alone you will need to tame things down a bit and be careful where you choose to go. Otherwise you will be having to fight off men who just want a one nighter or two. That is NOT safe!"

Candy asked? "How do we know how much we need to tame things down?"

I replied. "Today being Saturday I'm sure that huge shopping mall we drove by yesterday will have LOTS of people in it. I'm going to dress each of you in what I would consider OK to wear to public places where there are other people around...which is safer than a small out of the way bar."

CC spoke. "Thank you for explaining this to us. What are we wearing today?"

Candy spoke before I could answer. "Don, you are so thoughtful."

I went on. "Short skirts are always sexy. You can continue to wear them as you will today but with a slight change which I will explain in a minute."

"CC, today you are wearing the 13 inch black knit skirt, a black lace camisole and a short sleeved, thin white over blouse that you can button the bottom two buttons on. The deep V in the open part of the over blouse will tease... but your breasts will have two layers so your nipples may show as points but not actually be visible."