Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

Story Info
A journalist embarks on a journey of debauchery!
12k words
4.45
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. My special thanks to a special man I role played with one night who helped inspire this story! Enjoy!

-BBD

I stand outside Chartreuse of the Oaks, the newest supper club to open in my hometown trying to keep my knees from knocking together. Why am I so nervous? Mr. Richard Jennings is just another assignment. Maybe because I've heard that he isn't always so kind to reporters. He used to be some hot shot stockbroker, but when his father passed, he inherited a shitload of money, quit his job in the stock market and decided to open this place. It has been open now for six months and is doing very well.

Anyway, he was very nice to me over the phone, quite charming even. He didn't give off the cold exterior that I'd heard about from my colleagues.

I brush my hands over my skirt and go up to the front door. I walk up to the hostess.

"Good evening and welcome in, Ma'am. Table for one?"

"Thank you, but I'm here to see Mr. Jennings. I'm Stacey Adams from The Beat." I hand her my business card.

"Oh yes, he's expecting you! Please, come with me." She whispers to another girl who steps up to take over the hostess station.

"Right this way, Miss Adams."

The young woman leads me down a long and narrow hallway to an elevator. She presses the up button. When the car opens, we step into the car and ride up to the second floor. We get out and walk through two more hallways to a set of double doors. She knocks.

"It's open," calls a male voice.

"Mr. Jennings, Stacey Adams is here to see you."

"Thank you, Monica. You may go back downstairs now."

"Yes, Sir. Have a good evening, Miss Adams."

She closes the doors.

Mr. Jennings swings around in his huge leather back chair. He's an older white man, with silver gray hair, cool blue eyes, and he's clean shaven. His suit fits him impeccably. He is tall, but I can tell that he works out from the nice size of his arms. I can also tell that he enjoys spending time outdoors from the healthy tan of his skin.

"Miss Adams, it is so good to meet you!" He stands up and shakes my hand warmly.

"Thank you, Mr. Jennings."

"Richard, please, dear."

"Oh, well, Richard, as I told you on the phone, my boss sent me here to do a feature piece on your supper club. It is causing quite a stir around town."

"Ah yes, you work for that black newspaper, The Beat, is it?"

"Yes."

"Very impressive. I find your articles to be informative and well written. You are an impressive writer, Miss Adams. Please, have a seat. Ask anything you'd like. Can I offer you some sherry?"

He turns to a table behind him where a crystal canter holds some wine.

"Oh, no thank you. I never drink when I'm working."

"Smart young lady." He pours himself a small glass and sits down. I take out my phone to start recording. I sit down across from his wide oak desk. He tells me about his previous work as a stockbroker, the stress, the toll it took on him and his family, that kind of thing. We talk about how the club caters to a more upscale clientele and has live music every night. What does raise my eyebrows is when he mentions non-descriptive receipts.

"Could you elaborate, Richard?"

"This next part is off the record," he says.

"Oh, sure."

I stop recording.

"You see, Miss Adams, sometimes a man might not want his boss or his wife to know about the two Martini lunch he had or the night he had out with the boys, so we offer non-descriptive receipts to those willing to pay a little extra."

"So protecting your clients, Sir?"

"In a matter of speaking, yes."

"Are there any other secrets I should know about?" I chuckle.

"Well, perhaps, but these cannot go into your article."

"Alright."

"My place caters to all different tastes and desires for those willing to pay."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Come with me."

I grab my phone and my purse. We go down in the elevator to the first floor. He leads me past the main dining room with its crystal glasses and linen table cloths to a red door by the washrooms. It simply reads, PRIVATE, AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY.

"Eh, what's behind that door?"

"Happiness for many," he says, "heartbreak for others. Come."

Richard opens the door.

"Don't be afraid. There are no monsters down here."

I see his eyes twinkling. I giggle and step through the door. I walk down a flight of stairs to a huge room. This one is dimly lit, but I can hear music. In the center of the room is a stage, but there are no musicians up there, just a gold pole that reaches the ceiling and a woman in nothing but heels and a thong dancing around it. Surrounding the stage are tables with lots of men, all in suits and ties.

"Come this way," Richard guides me by the arm, "this area is a little more private." He guides me through an archway to a room that is almost completely dark except for the spotlight on the woman dancing in the middle of the room. She isn't naked. She is wearing a white and gold belly dancer's costume. Soft and sensual music plays as she drops to her knees and leans back on her hands. She extends her legs and while balancing on her hands and heels, she rolls her belly to the ceiling. The men are mesmerized by her.

Richard whispers to me,

"Beautiful, isn't she?"

"Hmmm? Oh, yes, she is," I whisper back.

"She's one of my most popular attractions. It's amazing when a woman knows how to use her body that she can command the eyes of a man."

"Excuse me?"

I back away from Richard and into the hallway.

"Miss Adams, I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Why did you bring me down here if you didn't want me to write about any of this?"

He steps into my space.

"Because," he leans down, "I am always looking for new talent. I can pay you double what you are making at that newspaper, plus some nice fringe benefits."

"Mr. Jennings, I think I should leave right now!"

He steps into my path.

"Going so soon, Miss Adams? You won't stay and have supper with me?"

"Mr. Jennings, I don't know what kind of place this is, but I do see why you've made so much money so quickly! Are you running a prostitution ring here too?"

"Perhaps. Perhaps my clients come to me seeking what they can't get out there in the real world, and I provide a service. Like I said, this is only available to those who have the means."

"I need to leave. Now."

"What is your hurry, Miss Adams?"

"Please just let me pass!"

He steps to the side. I start to walk by him, only to feel something wet clamp over my face.

"Hmmmmmmmmm!"

I grab the arm encircling my neck, but he's got an iron grip on me. My head begins to swim and sway. No, no, I must stay awake! No, no, I...I...

"Just let the drug do its job, Stacey. I won't hurt you, I promise."

I slump into his arms.

When I feel my head clearing, I'm sitting in a wooden chair. Something is wrong. I can't move my arms or my hands! My wrists are tied behind my back. My nipples are cold and hard. I shift in the chair. I look down at my body. Holy shit, where are my clothes? My ankles are tied to the front legs of the chair.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" I can't talk! My mouth is stuffed to the max with something soft. I feel something adhering to my lips.

Tape? Shit! I'm tied up! I shift again. Something hard and rough yanks hard between my legs. I look and see a black dildo tied horizontally between my legs.

"Hmmmm mmmmmm! Hmmmmmm!"

"Awake at last, my dear?"

Richard appears in front of me.

"Hmmmm, mmmmm! Nnphnm mm!"

"What was that, my dear?"

"Nnphnm mm!"

He shakes his head.

"I must compliment myself on my ability to keep my ladies quiet. No one can hear you with all that tape over your mouth. Tell me, do you like the taste of your own panties?"

"Hmmmmm?"

"Oh yes, those are your panties, my dear. They serve nicely to fill your pretty mouth."

"MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng phn mm? Mmph mm gn!"

"Ah, I've been doing this long enough. I think I can decipher your gagged speech. You want to know why you are here?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Well, Stacey, you are here because I know you would go back and expose me to your colleagues, and I couldn't have that happening. Second, I am serious that I'm always looking for new talent. I did some research on you as well. I know you've been taking belly dance classes for some years now. Ariana could use someone else to give her a break some nights. Besides," he comes over to me and runs his hand over my shoulder, "I need a plus size belly dancer. You have the perfect belly, flat in the middle and rounded at the bottom."

I snatch away from him.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"I have you all tied up because you must learn to submit to me as well as the other girls, and your clients. The vibrator is to help you associate being tied up with mind blowing pleasure."

"Mmmmmm?"

"I told you that my clients have different tastes. Many of them like their girls tied and gagged when they perform their sexual acts on them."

""Mmph mm nnph nf hmrm! PHnhm phhnph gng nff mm mnnphh! Mnn mmnn'ph gmph nmmnm mmnphh phhnph!"

He shakes his head.

"I'm afraid I didn't get any of that. Don't worry, you'll be sleeping in your own bed tonight. You're not being held captive, but I do expect you back here tomorrow night for training."

"Hmmmm?"

"You heard me. You're starting work here tomorrow."

"Nmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

Richard laughs in reply.

"Oh I can make you change your mind, Stacey. In the meantime, you just enjoy the foreplay."

He reaches down and turns on the vibrator!

"Ommmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmph!"

My whole pussy begins to vibrate. Goddamn! Oh shit!

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" My clit begins to spring into action as it sends pleasure waves up and down my spinal column. "Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

I raise my butt off the chair and begin to thrust my pelvis forward. This isn't right! This shouldn't be happening! I'm naked and tied up against my will! I have my fucking panties in my mouth, which is tightly taped shut! Yet, I feel so, so...damn good!

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I grunt. I grunt and thrust and chomp down on my panties. It all culminates in one huge orgasm. My toes curl. My pelvis thrusts involuntarily. I lower myself back into the chair and pant.

The vibrator is still going. Oh lord, it hasn't stopped! I toss my head back and breathe in through my nose and out again. It's not long before my pelvic thrusts begin again. This piece of plastic has made me its bitch! Until Richard turns it off, all I can do is struggle, moan, and cum again, and again, and yet again. I'm almost delirious by the time he turns it off.

"Rest for a minute," he says. Don't worry! I'm fucking exhausted after all of that. I feel the ropes being taken off my ankles and from between my legs.

"Stand her up," Richard says.

Two hands take my arms and pull me up.

"Bring her to me."

They start waking me. By then my head is clearing. Richard sits on a couch with his long white cock sticking out from his pants. I look at the people escorting me. It's two white girls, one blond and the other a brunette. They are wearing nothing but thongs, high heels, and they have red balls strapped into their mouths.

"Fix her hands," he says.

One of the girls takes the free ends from the rope around my waist and uses them to fasten my hands to the small of my back.

"Stacey," he says softly, "sit on my cock."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Carla, please persuade her."

That was the brunette. She steps behind me.

"Hmmmmm?"

Carla begins to gently knead and massage my nipples from behind. I've never been touched by a woman in my life! Yet, she has a very soft touch. She cups and massages my breasts.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I moan into my gag.

"Jenny, you take care of her below."

The other girl kneels down and starts to rub my clit between two fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

What is happening to me? I'm being groped and fondled by two strange women, two gagged women, and I'm liking it! Richard's cock seems to grow harder.

"Now, sit on my cock."

I'm so fucking hot now that I spread my legs and position my pussy over his cock and lower myself down. Shit he's big! I can feel the sensation in my belly! Carla and Jenny still have their hands on me.

"Keep going girls. You, ride me!" He grabs the rope around my waist as I begin to thrust back and forth. Carla is still fondling my breasts and Jenny is working my clit!

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmph! Ormmmmph, mmmmmmmph!"

Richard meets me thrust for thrust. He holds my hips good and tight.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" He moans. "Fuck yes! Ohhhh fuck! Fuck! I knew you had some good pussy under that little round belly of yours! Yes! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Are you gonna cum again?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Ahhhhhhh! Arrrgggh!" Richard stiffens and thrusts. "Now!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

We sit there for a moment, all of us still. Carla and Jenny finally stand me up.

"Jenny, get over here and clean me up."

Jenny doesn't say a thing. She just removes her gag, kneels down and proceeds to suck his cock, with is wet with my juices.

"Ahhhh, good girl. Carla, clean Stacey up."

Clean me up?

"Hmmmmm?"

Carla leads me to the back of the room where there's a sectional and sits me down. She makes a motion for me to lay down. Do I have a choice? I lay back.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squeal when I feel her tongue on my slit. Carla takes her time chewing, eating, and licking my pussy clean. Just when I think I can't possibly cum again, I do, all over her face. She sits up, her face shiny with my juices and she rubs the rubber ball against my pussy before she puts it back into her mouth.

"Thank you ladies. Dismissed."

The two women leave. Richard comes over to where I'm lying.

"Stay put," he says. "I'm gonna have a little snack here before I let you go."

He wraps his hands around my thighs and he dives right on into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Ommmmmmph! Mmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmm!"

Richard opens his mouth and French kisses my pussy. He backs up a bit and slides a finger inside of me and wiggles it around.

"That feel good?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

I nod. Indeed, I can't be still anymore. I'm wiggling and thrusting as he reaches his finger deep into my pussy.

"You are mine now," he says, kissing my belly. "When I call, you'd better come! You will work here from now on! You are no longer a journalist. You are a member of my elite team, with all fringe benefits, including all the orgasms you can have."

He dives back for another round of oral assault on my pussy. He kisses, fingers, bites and licks until I cum a sixth time. Only then does he peel the tape from my mouth and take out my soggy panties. He finally unties me.

"Get dressed," he says. "I will see you tomorrow night about five. Goodnight."

I hurry to get back into my suit and blouse. I forget the panties and just shove them into my purse. I also forgo the nylons since I can't wear my panties. When I get upstairs, the restaurant is closing. It's after 11! Shit, I have to get home!

I don't member the drive home. I don't know if it was the effect of the drug I was given or my own exhaustion. I stumbled inside. I dion't even make it to my bedroom but pass out on my couch.

When I wake up again I glance at my phone. It's twelve noon! I am supposed to be at work! What happened? I start to call the office, but then I see that I have several missed calls, voicemails and text messages. The very last message is from Richard Jennings. I hit PLAY.

"Hello, my pet. I hope you slept well. I expect to see you at the club at five o'clock sharp. If you refuse, I have some very damning evidence from last night's activities that I'm sure you don't want getting around, especially to your old boss, your old coworkers, and your parents. I've sent the video footage of your escapades last night in a text message. Right now, only you and I know about it. Refuse me and my job offer, and the whole world will know what a slut you really are! See you at five."

He is so calm that it's frightening! I see the text from him. I open the video. My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. I see myself tied naked in one of the basement room, aglow with a black light, and I'm tied to that chair. You can hear the incessant vibrator and my muffled moans. I fast forward a bit and see me being fondled by Jenny and Monica as they are wearing their ball gags and not much else. Oh holy shit! He videotaped everything from last night! Crap!

My hands are shaking now. I see that I have a message from my boss!

"Hi Stacey, it's Larry. Listen, I got a call from Richard Jennings saying that you're going to work for him. He offered me a handsome amount to buy out your contract. I couldn't refuse. I wish you had told me yourself but ah, it is what it is at this point. I'll be mailing the stuff from your desk to you, as well as your final paycheck. I hope you won't be a stranger. We should get together for coffee sometime. Talk to ya soon."

He bought my contract? This is too much! I make myself some coffee and then jump into the shower. Judging from the rope marks I still have, I know this wasn't a dream. It was real.

Very real.

Once I get out of the shower and dry off, I sit and read the rest of the messages. Some are from numbers I don't recognize.

I love the way your pussy tastes.

You sound so hot when you're gagged.

I can't wait to see what you look like when you belly dance.

These must be from the women from the club. This is insane! This is a nuts! I'm a journalist, not a sex kitten! What will they do to me at this place? What am I going to be expected to do to other people?

I won't go! I won't! He can't make me do this!

Yes, he can. I saw the video. I need this job. How else am I going to make money? I have bills! You know what, this will be temporary. Yes, I'll only do it for a short time, and then I'll find some way to quit and find a new job doing what I worked my ass off in school for, journalism.

Temporary. It's just for right now, until I can find something better.

That's the mantra I repeat to myself when I show up to Chartreuse of the Oaks a few minutes before five that evening. I am wearing gray sweats, baggy, gym shoes, my hair is tied back, and I have on a black baseball cap. Dark sunglasses conceal my eyes. I only see a few cars when I look around. Good. Hopefully nobody will recognize me.

I go inside and right up to the hostess.

"We won't open for another hour, Ma'am," she says.

"I'm here to see Mr. Jennings about a job. I was here yesterday," I say softly.

"Oh yes, he did tell us you were coming. Go right upstairs, Miss Adams."

Great. She remembered me.

"Thank you," I say flatly. I go into the back and ride up to the second floor. My heart is pounding. My palms sweat. I manage to knock on the double doors. This time, they open.

"Stacey? Is that you?"

"Yes, Sir."

I deliberately look down.

"Why are you wearing this awful getup?"

"I don't want anyone to recognize me," I reply.

"Smart girl. Although I must insist that you wear more appropriate attire when you report for work. You're dressed as though you're on your way to the laundromat. Well, you're on time. Come with me."

He steps out in the hallway and closes his doors.

"Where are we going?" I ask. I'm trying to keep my knees from knocking together.

"You're going to meet one of your coworkers, Ariana."