Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, clean me off. Carla, clean Serenity."

A minute later, I feel Carla's tongue rub against my slit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squeal. Even though I just came, I feel like I could come again. She opens her mouth and French kisses my pussy. She lets her teeth drag over my clit and then slips her tongue into my tunnel. I begin to groan and thrust into her mouth.

"Come for us again, Serenity! Come in her mouth!"

"Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I scream. Another orgasm is inevitable. The pleasure boat rocks me, tosses me, and finally leaves me a tied and sweaty mess on the bed where I'm lying.

"Good job, Carla."

Richard groans again. I assume he has come in Jenny's mouth.

"You girls earned a reward."

I feel my eyes flutter shut. I'm not sure if it's from cumming so hard or from the drug I was given.

When I wake up again, I am lying on some kind of padded table. My wrists are tied together above my head. When I try to move my legs, I can't. My ankles are tied to something. I open my eyes fully. I'm surrounded by wooden paneling on three sides. I look down. My body from the waist down has been pushed through a hole in the wall and a black curtain covers most of me. Suddenly, I hear,

"Hey, you got a nice pussy. I can't see you and you can't see me, but I'm gonna have some fun with you.

"Hmmmmmmm?"

"Sounds like you're gagged too. Are you tied up on your side of the wall?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Heh, heh, that's good. You really can't say anything?"

"Nmmmmmm!"

"Sounds sexy to me, hot stuff. You ready to have some fun with me?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, we gotta get that pussy nice and wet so you can take all ten inches of me.

Ten inches? Is he insane? What if he doesn't fit?

"Mmmmmm!" I jump when I feel his tongue quickly run over my slit.

"Mmmm, you taste good. How about a little appetizer?"

He opens his mouth and begins French kissing my pussy, I mean, open mouth, tongue sliding in and out, and giving equal attention to my pussy and clit.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

He pulls his mouth back.

"I want you cumming on my dick!"

I feel him pushing the head of his cock against me. Will be fit? Suddenly, this huge mass of flesh slides into my pussy. I can feel him touching my cervix! It's a little uncomfortable at first, but then he pulls back before pushing forward again, a little slower.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moan.

"That feel good to you? Cause you feel good to me! You sound sexy as fuck too!" He pulls back and gives another hard thrust.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmph!"

"Uhhh, girl, I'm gonna try not to cum too fast, but you and that gagged mouth ain't making it easy! Uhhhhhh!"

He manages to hold on, even with my gagged and muffled moans urging him on towards orgasm. I hear him groan loudly.

"Uhhhhhhh! Shit! Oohhhhh, goddamn, girl, I'm still hard as fuck! I gotta fuck you some more!"

He comes twice more inside of me, filling my pussy with his hot seed before he finally groans and pulls out of me with satisfaction.

"I like you, Miss Sexy and Gagged. I'll be seeing you again real soon."

I lay there a moment, listening for any signs of someone else.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here? Hey little lady, been fucked today?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Can you tell me your name?"

"N cnn'ph phnmh!"

"What was that?"

"N'm gnggmn! N hnfm phnpm nfmr mm mnnphh!"

"Sounds like you got mouthful of something there."

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm!"

He chuckles.

"So, spit it out, girl."

"N cnn'ph!"

"Wait, you can't?"

"Nmmmmph!"

"You're telling me that your mouth is full of something and you can't get it out?"

"Mmmmm, hmmm!"

"Aw shit, that's a goddamn turn on! Let's get this pussy nice and warmed up!"

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Unlike the first man, he slides his finger inside of me and wiggles it around, followed by a second and a third. His thumb finds my clit and begins to massage it at the same time he is finger fucking me. My pelvis involuntarily begins to buck as my pussy gets hungry all over again. He soon replaces his fingers with his hard cock.

"Uhhhhhh," he groans, "fuck! Oh, you got some good pussy! Mmmm, shit! My wife won't let me tie her up like this! Uhhhhh," he slaps my ass, "you're such a little slut! Fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

There are two more men after him who have their way with my captive hole. Finally, my legs are untied. Jenny comes and unties my wrists. She gestures for me to stand up. I pull my legs through the hole and stand up, but my legs are wobbly. She points to a door, and then to me. I walk through the door and find a small bathroom with a shower, towels, and everything else I need to clean myself up. I remove my gag, pulling the cloth out of my mouth, finally. It turns out I have been gagged with another pair of my panties! I am so grateful for the break that I don't care. I jump into the shower and wash between my legs five times before I finally feel clean of all my own juices and the men's semen. When I get out, I drink some water and rinse my mouth. I work my jaw to get rid of the stiffness and kinks.

I open the door and Jenny is standing outside the bathroom. Her eyes widen. She points to her red ball gag.

"I needed a break," I tell her. "My jaw needed the rest."

She reaches for a small nightstand near where I was lying. She opens the drawer and pulls out a pair of my flowered panties and duct tape. How did they get my panties? Oh wait, they were in my house to snatch me, right?

Right.

She hands me the panties and the tape. She folds her arms and looks at me. Sighing, I crumple the panties up and put them into my mouth. They fill my entire oral space. I tear off a piece of tape and lay it directly over my lips. She keeps looking at me. I tear off a second and lay it below my nose and the third across my chin. She then hands me a long strip of stretchy white cloth. She points to her mouth and then the white cloth. I understand. I pull the cloth over my taped mouth and make a knot behind my head. She shakes her head. She comes behind me and undoes my knot easily. She pulls the cloth over my nose and mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" I groan. She pulls it tightly too, before she makes three knots behind my head. I can still breathe through the cloth easily. Once she feels that I'm properly gagged, she takes me to Ariana's dressing room and opens the door for me to go inside. Ariana is sitting at the table in an orange kimono type robe, making up her face.

"Ah, Serenity, I'm glad you're done with your time in the Pleasure Arcade. We are being requested for a bachelor party. Seems the groom is into belly dancers, so you need to get dressed."

"Mmmmmm?" I point to my mouth.

"Oh honey, what do you think most of the men come here for? They come here to experiment and experience the fantasy that they can't get at home. Yes, most of our clients are married, but a few are not, or will be married soon. All we are doing is providing a much needed service."

How can she sound so calm about this? Then again, I begin to have my own racing thoughts, how I'd just had four orgasms back to back being fucked by strange men, or how I'd been kidnapped by my new boss and his harem of women, tied up, gagged, toyed with and fucked, and it all felt so incredible to me.

"Richard chose you for a reason," Ariana says as if reading my mind, "he has a knack for finding submissive talent, shall we say?"

Is that what I am? A submissive?

"Don't fight it," Ariana says, rising from the stool and coming over to me. She is a couple of inches taller than I am. She cups my face in her hands. Gosh, she has such beautiful dark eyes. She leans forward and says,

"Are you turned on right now?"

"Mmmmm, hmmm," I say to her.

She spins me around to face the mirror. She cups my bare breasts from behind.

"There is another woman inside of you that isn't afraid to surrender control to someone else. Let that woman out. Her name is Serenity."

Part of my mind screams, No, I'm not her! I'm Stacey Adams! I'm a reporter, a college graduate! I'm not somebody's plaything!

But here I am. If I walk away now, the whole world will know what I've been doing. They will know what debauchery I have descended into.

Ariana releases me after giving my nipples a hard pinch.

"We need to decorate your belly to make it more enticing to the men."

"Hmmm?"

"Lie down."

I lie down, not sure what she is going to do. Ariana first sprays my entire abdomen with glitter spray. Then she takes a huge red ruby stone and paints it with something. She lays it to my navel and presses.

"It's spirit gum," she says, "perfectly safe, but you need to be still until it dries.

Fifteen minutes later, I enter one of the smaller party rooms. I'm all decked out in white and gold. My hair is tied up in a white scarf and white veil conceals my gag. The room is full of men...that I recognize! These are my ex coworkers! I see the groom sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. It's my old boss, Larry! Shit! I can't dance in front of him or anyone else! What if someone recognizes me? Then again, could they? I put in colored contacts to make my eyes look hazel instead of brown, my face is covered and my hair is tied back. Plus, it's not like I can talk to them.

The music begins, so I begin to dance. As I expected, the men are going crazy over watching me swirl and bump my hips and roll my belly. I take my time getting to Larry. When I do, I stand in front of him and begin to slowly roll my belly, in, down, and out, in, down, and out.

"Oh shit," he mutters, "you're gonna make me forget that I'm getting married tomorrow. You...oh, you are so sexy!"

I kneel on the floor and lay back to rest on my elbows. Larry watches, completely hypnotized by me. I begin undulating and rolling my belly towards the ceiling. The men begin tossing bills and coins at me. I keep dancing as the money forms a pool around me. As I'm dancing, I start to feel a certain amount of arousal knowing that they are all watching and wanting me!

I dance four songs before I gather up the money and take a curtsy. Larry is hot and I see beads of sweat on his forehead by the time I'm done. I wave to the men as I leave the room. Ariana, Carla, and Jenny wait for me at the end of the hall.

"You did well," Ariana says. "Thanks for warming them up for me, but now the girls are going to get you ready."

"Hmmmm?"

"You're going to be a present for the groom."

"Mmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"You don't have a choice, Stacey. Shall I tell Mr. Jennings that you're refusing a customer? I don't think he'll like that."

Damn!

Carla and Jenny each take one of my arms.

"See you later, Serenity."

A short time later, I'm bound and kneeling on a bed in one of the VIP suites. I have been blindfolded and stripped. I kneel with my nipples at attention and my hands tied above my head to the cross bar of the canopy bed as I wait for Larry. The girls replaced my veil with another white cloth tied over my mouth. With the strip of cloth tied over my eyes only my nose is visible.

The door opens and closes.

"Well, well, well, what have we here? Are you Serenity?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm,"

I nod.

"Ahhhhh," I smell his cologne as he comes close to me. It has a nice clean masculine scent to it, like soap and sandalwood mixed together.

"That was quite a show you put on for me and my boys out there, but now, I'm gonna get to enjoy you."

He strokes my cheek and grabs the back of my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I groan. He plants a hungry kiss across the cloth tied over my mouth.

"What's under this cloth, hmmm?" He yanks it down.

"Oooh, your mouth is taped too? Mmmm," he runs his finger across my lips, "I like the way your mouth is all sealed up. That way, nobody can hear all the noise you're gonna be making!" He pulls the cloth back into place and grabs my breasts. Jesus, I had no idea he was such a freak!

"Let me sample these titties here, little appetizer before the main course."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I moan as he swirls his tongue around my nipples. He sucks on the left breast while he plays with the right one, then he switches. I can't hold still. I am pushing my chest into his mouth while he works.

"You like that, baby?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Good."

He climbs on the bed behind me and reaches between my legs.

"Oh yeah, your pussy is good and ready for me, isn't she?"

Yes, yes, she is!

Larry reaches under me to massage my clit.

"Mmmmmmm! Ommmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, hmmmmmph!"

"You ready for this dick, baby?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nod vigorously.

I hear him unzip his pants. He places his hard cock at the entrance to my pussy and pulls me back onto him.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! Goddamn, you feel good! Yeah!"

"Fmmmmmm!"

Larry begins thrusting into me wildly at first, but then he stops.

"Ride me, girl! Shift those hips and fuck me!"

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, ommmmmph! Fmmmm! Fmmmmm!"

I pull on the crossbar above me and lower myself down. I pull up and descend once more.

"Ahhhh, shit!" He slaps my ass hard. "That's good! That's real good! Do some of them sexy moves you were showing me earlier!"

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I begin rotating my hips in circles, which makes his cock slam against my pussy walls. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, this feels so good! I lean back on him and begin rolling my belly and undulating my torso.

"Ooooh hells yeah! Oooh, let me feel that sexy shit, girl!" He puts his hands on my abdomen as I'm moving it. "Oooh fuck, that's sexy as hell! Oh, I wish my girl could move like you!"

He grabs my head and bends my head back to him.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

He pulls the cloth down again and starts kissing my taped mouth.

"They told me to keep you gagged," he whispers. "I like the way your lips feel under here."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"What you trying to say, baby? Huh? You like fucking all tied up?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nod.

"You wanna come?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nod some more.

"Are you gonna make me cum with your sexy ass?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Then ride the shit out of me!"

That's what I do. I'm shifting, I'm rolling, I'm moaning and making my breasts bounce. We both come very, very hard. Slowly, Larry separates from me.

"Goddamn," he pants, "I ain't never had a woman fuck me so good before. I'm gonna make sure I tell your boss how pleased I am. Too bad you can't dance at my reception." He kisses me again. "Don't be surprised if I come back to get some of that sweet pussy and sexy belly of yours again. See you soon, Serenity."

I can't believe what just happened. I fucked my old boss! He was never the wiser, at least, I hope not! He leaves the room. I kneel there awhile, wondering who or what is coming next.

"Well, Serenity," I hear Richard's voice, "we have some very satisfied customers tonight! All of them have been serviced by you. You seem to know how to keep them happy. That's a good thing."

Richard tips my chin up with his hand.

"You look beautiful this way. How does it feel to be all tied up?"

"Nph fmmmph gnnn!"

"What was that?"

"Mmmmmmmmph," I shake my head.

"Mmmm," he cups my breasts, "nice little hard nipples."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," I moan. He wraps his mouth around them. His tongue comes out and teases my nipples, one by one, and then he goes back to fondling them.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!"

"Does this feel good, my little slut?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmmm!"

"Good. Your ex boss loves what you did. Don't worry, he doesn't know it was you. We know how to keep secrets around here, as long as my girls do as they are told."

"Mmmmmm!" I nod.

Richard kisses down my chest to my abdomen.

"Mmmmm," he opens his mouth to French kiss my navel, "such a sexy little button you have here. You have an even sexier belly." He continues kissing my navel while he reaches between my legs.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Yes, my little wanton, my little sexy dancer," he runs his tongue down near my clit, "roll this beautiful belly for your new boss."

I start rolling and undulating, pulling in, pushing down and out.

"Mmmmm, yes, yes!" Richard pulls away from me. I hear the bed shift.

"Mmmmmmmm?"

"I'm still here, my dear.. I have some things for you."

He pulls a rope around my waist and yanks it tight.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

He pulls the rope and me forward and suddenly it's secured, because when I lean back it pulls me forward again, making my chest protrude over my knees and lifts my feet off the bed.

"Can you come for me again, precious?"

Richard gets on the bed again. He rubs his cock against my ass. He reaches down and rubs my clit.

"Hmmmm? Can you?"

"Mmmmmm!" I nod.

"Say it!"

"N cnn cnmm ngnnn!"

"What? I didn't quite get that?"

"N cnn cnmm ngnnn!"

"Can you?" He pushes his hard length into me.

"Ommmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmm! Ymmmph!"

"Uhhhhhh! Serenity!" He grabs my hips and pushes into me with inherent force. "You little wanton! You like being tied up and used?"

"Ymmmph!"

"You like being, uhhh, tied and gagged, can't scream or talk?"

"Ymmmmph!"

"Because deep down inside, this is who you are, isn't it? You're a born submissive!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!"

He grabs the cloth tied around my head and yanks my neck back.

"Come for your boss!"

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmph!"

He slides his fingers over my clit as he thrusts.

"Come! Now!"

"Ommmmoh, Gmmph! Fmmph! Mmmmmmmph!"

Once again, I am slave to my pleasures and desires. My body is no longer my own. It shakes and shudders with orgasm. I hang my head and pant and exhale.

"Good girl," Richard says behind me. He pulls the cloth down.

"Now, you're gonna clean me off."

He peels the tape from my mouth and pulls out whatever I've been chewing on.

"Uhhhhh, thank you...mmmmph!"

He shoves his cock into my mouth. I can taste my own sweaty sex juices on him.

"Suck it, girl! Do it right!" He slaps my breast.

"Mmmmmmph!"

"Yeah, that's a good girl," he thrusts in and out of my mouth. "Mmmm, that's good, Serenity. Oh, damn! Mmmmmm, yes!" After a few more thrusts, he pulls out of my mouth with a pop.

"That's good." He pushes the wad back into my mouth and pulls the cloth up, gagging me again.

"I think I'm just gonna watch you struggle awhile. You're so beautiful this way."

"Mmmmmm? Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I toss my head, but that gag isn't going anywhere.

"Go ahead. Can you get free? Maybe I left a knot loose."

"Mmmmmmmmph!" I feel around on my wrists. There is no knot to pick! If I can't get my hands free, then I'm stuck here! I wriggle my wrists, but to no avail.

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

"What's wrong my dear? Can't get down?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"What about your mouth? Can you get it free?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I shake my head again.

"Have you even tried to free your mouth?"

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" I rub my head against my arm. Richard laughs.

"That cloth is knotted quite thoroughly my dear."

"Mmmmmmm!" I grunt. I try rubbing my wrists together some more. "Pmmnphm gmph mm nnmmn!"

"Get you down?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"The night is still young, my dear."

He pulls a rope around my waist and pulls it tight. After a few wraps, he threads it between my legs and secures the knot.

"One of the girls will get you down soon. In the meantime, you enjoy your new friend, the crotch rope. Thanks for the great fuck."

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" My cries fall on deaf ears. My chin drops to my chest. It dawns on me that maybe I should take this opportunity to focus on what I am feeling. Right now, my nipples are standing straight up and hard. The rope is playing with my clit and ass very roughly. I lower myself as I can until the rope catches.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!"

I bite down hard on the cloth in my mouth. I rub my face against my arm some more. This cloth isn't budging!