Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Serenity," says an unfamiliar voice. It sounds deep and robotic.

"Hmmmm?"

I didn't hear anyone come into the room.

"Why are you fighting what you feel? You know you want to cum again. You know you are at the mercy of your bondage. Try as you might, you won't get free, but not to worry. Someone is watching you at all times," the voice says.

"Hmmmmm? Mmmmm, mmmmmm?"

"You wouldn't be able to see me even if you weren't blindfolded. I'm not in the room with you, but I can see you. Why are you denying yourself another orgasm?"

"MMhn nrm mnn? MMhmrm nrm mnn?"

"You have a lot to say for a woman who can't talk. I like that. Your gagspeak is very sexy. If you do as I say, then someone will come and free you. If not, then I cannot say how long you'll be kept this way. Will you obey me?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Good girl. Stick your chest out for me."

I stick my breasts out as far as they will go.

"Good. Now, bring your chest back and give me a sexy undulation."

"Mmmmmmmph!" I groan as I undulate my body.

"Very nice. How does that feel?"

"PHhm rnpm hmphmmmmn mm mmgph nph rmnmmm phnghph!"

"Ha, ha, try as you might, you can't make yourself understood, now can you?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Push your chest out again. As you pull it back in, make the movement go through your belly. Make it slow and intricate."

"Mmmmmmm!" I push my chest out, pull it in and complete the belly roll.

"Again. I want to see your sexy belly waving to me. I love the way it strains against the rope."

"Mmmmmmmph!"

The movements are turning me on as well. I can smell my own arousal.

"You want to come again, don't you?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm!"

I nod my head with vigor.

"Then go ahead. Come for us both."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm! Ormmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"That was lovely, my dear. I have seen what I wanted, for now. Someone will be coming to untie you shortly."

It gets quiet again. Who was that person? I cannot tell if it was a man or a woman!

It seems like an eternity before I am freed and allowed to get dressed. At home I pour myself a glass of wine.

Who am I now? Who is this woman, Serenity? She allows herself to be bound, taken and used! She belly dances for men's fantasies. I am not sure who this new woman is or if I am sure I want to be her. Yet I cannot deny that I have had some of the most powerful orgasms in my life in the past few days! I also cannot deny that being bound and gagged feels good.

Yet I still feel unsure of myself. This lifestyle, how long can I keep it up? I do want to eventually get married and have children, but how could I? What man would want me to be his wife?

That night I dream that I'm in the club getting dressed for a dance number. I'm wearing a red peasant top that barely contains my swollen breasts. Below my top, a massively pregnant belly is on complete display for all to see, complete with a rhinestone keel dangling from my navel. I'm wearing a silver coin belt and a long red skirt that flows as I walk.

"We are almost ready for you, my dear." Richard comes into the dressing room.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm," I nod.

"How's my son doing?"

Richard kneels down and puts his ear to my bump. He gently takes my hips in his hands and kisses my skin.

"You're a beautiful pregnant dancer," he says, "even more so because the child is mine. You have no idea how much you turn me on right now." He stands up. I can see the bulge in his suit pants.

"How about a quickie for your child's father? You up for it?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm."

He sits down and pulls out his hardened cock. I turn my back to him and he reaches under my skirt to position himself.

"Sit," he orders.

"Mmmmmmmm," I exhale as his cock fills my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," he moans, "that's a good girl. Mmmm, dance for me! Fuck me and dance on my cock!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!" I begin rocking my hips in circles.

"Oh yes," he sighs, "oh your pregnant pussy feels so good to me! Mmmmm, that's a girl!" He slaps my ass. "Dance! Dance!"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ommmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"Oh yes, my darling! Talk to me! Tell me how much you love me. Tell me how good this feels!"

"Nh Gnn, phhnph fmmmph phn gnnn!"

"Yes, my love! Yes! Roll this big beautiful belly for me!"

"Mmmmmmm!" In, down, and out, in, down, and out, I tell myself.

"Are you going to cum for me, my sweet?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmm!" My pussy is so hungry and throbbing.

"Then do it!"

My body stiffens. Richard holds me in place as I have a huge orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhh!"

I feel my body arching in my sleep as I am coming for real. I sit up in the bed. The first thing I do is feel my abdomen. Whew, what a dream! Imagine that, me, carrying Richard's baby!

It could happen, says a small voice in the back of my mind. If he forces you to stop your birth control then you might be carrying your boss' child. No! No, I can't let that happen! I have to find a way to get out of this business, to disappear, go somewhere that nobody knows me and start over, but...

What if I can't? What if he notices me gone and posts all of my footage online? It's only been a few days, but it would be enough to ruin my reputation.

Maybe I shouldn't stop. Maybe...I should stay the course. After all, I am having fun. I never knew how good being tied up could feel, especially with such sexual pleasure included.

I think I like this new woman, Serenity.

The possibilities of who she might become are endless...

I certainly hope so.

THE END