Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana? I'm afraid to ask who it is.

The elevator stops at the basement level. Richard leads me through the main entertainment area and to the archway. We go through another entertainment area and stop at another door. He knocks.

"Come in," calls a soft female voice.

We step into the room. I am immediately struck by the scent of strong incense. I see that it looks like we are in a huge tent. Curtains of beautiful embroidered orange and green satin line the walls. More curtains are draped across the ceiling, but they are sheer to allow light to come through. A low round table sits in one part of the room. A huge sectional lines the opposite wall. I see a rack of beautiful and shiny costumes in a corner. A woman sits at a dressing table in front of a huge mirror. She has bronze hair that hangs down her back, olive skin and beautiful almond shaped eyes. She is wearing an orange robe with white cranes painted on it.

"Ariana, I want you to meet the newest addition to our little family. Her real name is Stacey Adams, and only yesterday, she was an investigative reporter, but today she is joining us. She went through the first part of her initiation yesterday. Today, I want you to work with her."

"Ah," she rises to her feet and comes over to me. "Hello Stacey. I am Ariana."

"Hello," I reply softly.

"From now on, your stage name will be Serenity," Richard says. "Sounds a lot more sensual, don't you think?"

I don't answer.

"She's still very new to the lifestyle," Richard says. "Perhaps you can help Serenity overcome her shyness. I will leave you two ladies alone."

He closes the door.

"Stacey, can you take off your glasses and hat? Please?"

Well, since she asked so nicely, I remove them both.

"Now take down your hair."

I pull the rubber band off my ponytail.

"Why are you hiding? You're a very beautiful woman."

"I didn't want to be recognized."

"Well, when we've made you up, done your hair and maybe changed your eye color, you won't be easily recognized. You have belly danced before?"

"Uh, just took classes for the past five years. I've never performed. Nobody in my family even knows about it."

"So you should move very well."

She goes to the costume rack.

"Take off your shirt."

"Why?"

"To try on these tops and bras."

"Oh, sure."

I remove my sweatshirt.

"Now your bra too."

Hesitantly, I take off my blue lacy bra. Ariana looks me over.

"Your sweatpants and shoes too. The skirt won't fit properly over them."

I remove my gym shoes, my socks and my pants. I stand up with my hands covering my breasts.

"Are you ashamed of your body, Stacey?"

"No, of course not."

"I'm a lady too. What's the difference if I see you?"

"I don't um...go that way."

"Neither do I. I like men, but I have had some wonderful experiences with female partners."

"Are you bi?"

"Mmmm, not necessarily, just a woman who enjoys pleasure from both sexes."

She holds up a black half too embroidered with gold thread and cap sleeves to me.

"This might fit. Try it."

I slip the top over my head and pull it down. I wriggle until my 44D breasts fit in there. The V is white deep.

"How is it? Too tight?"

"No. It's not bad at all."

"Good. Now, before I find you some bottoms, I need to see you roll your belly."

"Why?"

"Because it will make a difference in my selection of a belt and skirt for you. Now, roll your belly."

I stand with my knees slightly bent. I pull my abdominal muscles in just below my breasts and push them down and out.

"Mmmm, very nice."

She hands me a black velvet skirt with a slit up to my thigh. I step into it and pull it up.

"Too much," she says. "They want to see your belly."

She reaches over and pulls it down so that the elastic is just covering my hips. Then she fastens a gold coin belt around my waist.

"Lovely! Now, let's find you some jewelry and do your hair and makeup."

A half an hour later, my brown hair falls past my shoulders in soft waves. My eyes are no longer brown, but hazel thanks to some contacts. My face looks like a painted doll, but still lovely.

"One more thing," Ariana says, "you're still in orientation."

"So, does that mean I'm just watching you?"

"Oh no Serenity, you are dancing tonight, but Mr. Jennings wants you gagged."

"Gagged? Why?"

"Because right now as the new girl, you're going to get used to having your voice taken away."

"Won't someone see it?"

"I have that covered, literally," she says. "You will be dancing with a full face veil."

"Ariana, I...I'm not sure about this!"

"Should I tell Mr. Jennings to release the video?"

My eyes widen.

"Oh yes, I know about it. We all do. Right now, consider yourself the sex slave of us all, Serenity. One word that you're refusing to cooperate, and you will be exposed. So, what is your choice?"

I sigh.

"Gag me."

"What did you say?"

"I said gag me."

"Good girl! I knew you'd make the right choice! Take off your panties."

I remove my panties.

"Stuff them in your mouth."

I open my mouth and shove my underwear inside. I can't close my lips all the way.

"Look at me."

Ariana takes some duct tape and begins layering up my lips. Six strips later, she is done and pinning my veil in my hair. It's a veil in two pieces. The longer portion covers my hair and the shorter part covers my face and dangles to my collar bone.

"No one will know if you don't try to speak. Are you ready?"

Hell no, I ain't ready! I'm giving my first public performance with a huge gag in my mouth, and you're telling me I have no choice but to comply with you and everything else here wants me to do! I'm not ready.

I shake my head.

"What is it Serenity?"

I point to my mouth. ""N'm nnph phnrm N cnn gn nnph phhmrm mnhm phhnph!"

"You have to enunciate, dear."

"N'm nnph phnrm N cnn gn nnph phhmrm mnhm phhnph!"

"You sound exactly the same as you did a minute ago. I know you're probably protesting, but you don't have a choice. Your music is starting, so you'd better get out there and make that audience fall in love with you."

She takes my arm, hands me my finger cymbals and walks me to the archway.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a new comer to Chartreuse of the Oaks, the lovely and sensual Serenity," the announcer says.

The lights dim. The spotlight comes up and shines on me. Well, here goes nothing.

My heart races all through the first song. I keep thinking, do they know? Can they tell? I learn that I have to be conscious of breathing through my nose and not my mouth. By the second song I feel a little more confident. All those years of classes are paying off. I'm sure by the third song that I have their rapt attention with the movements of my hips and belly. I just hope nobody can tell that I'm also without panties!

When the third song ends, the announcer says,

"The beautiful and talented Serenity! She dances so lovely, don't you agree?"

They all applaud. They liked me?

"Next we have our veteran, the lovely Ariana coming to perform for you, ladies and gentlemen!"

I go back to the dressing room. I can't believe I just belly danced in public with no panties and a taped mouth! No one was the wiser either!

As soon as I enter the room, someone grabs my arm.

"Hmmmmmm!"

My arms are forced behind me and cuffed. A dark scarf is tied over my eyes.

"Serenity, you looked wonderful out there."

Richard?

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Follow my voice dear."

I'm walking blindfolded towards you? Are you crazy? Why am I even asking myself that? I must obey, or else.

"Come towards me. You won't bump into anything my pet. Come, a little closer."

I feel his hands reach out and pull me to him. It feels like he's sitting down. I stand between his knees.

"Come, sit beside me."

He grips my shoulders and helps me onto the sectional. I can smell his cologne as he sits beside me.

"Well, Serenity," he runs his hand over my thigh and up my abdomen to my breasts, "you danced well out there. The audience loved the way you move, and so do I." His hand moves across my breasts, which are still encased by the black top I am wearing.

"Mind if I have a little snack?"

"Mmmmmmm?"

He pulls my top down, allowing my breasts to spring free. I tremble as the cool air hits my nipples and hardens them.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm!"

I squeal.

"Protest all you like," he says, "I know somewhere inside of you is a woman that likes being all tied up."

He lifts my breast to his mouth and begins rolling his tongue around my nipple while his hand cups and teases the left breast.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

This isn't right! I'm being fondled by a man who is practically a stranger to me, and he's got me tied, gagged, and blindfolded! Yet, it feels good. I moan softly while he licks and feels my breasts. He pulls back and pushes me so that I am laying down. Richard lifts my skirt and exposes my bare pussy.

"Where are your panties?"

"Nn mm mnnphh."

"In your mouth?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Good. They can stay there the rest of your shift."

"Hmmmm?"

"Oh yes, you will remain gagged while on duty during your orientation. Maybe even afterwards, since I like your gagged voice. In the meantime, I want some of this pretty little pussy."

He slides a finger inside of my tunnel and wiggles it around.

"Wet already my dear?"

Shit! I am!

"I know this is turning you on."

I hear him unzipping his pants. He presses his cock to me, rubbing it between the lips before pushing into me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Ohhhhhhhh," he groans. "Mmmmm, mmmm, that's some good pussy!" He begins thrusting in a circle so his cock hits all the walls of my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I cry.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck!"

I begin to move to meet his thrusts.

"Yes, yes! Good girl! That's a good little dancer!" He takes his thumb and rubs my clit. Oh damn, this is too much. I bite down hard on the panties in my mouth.

"Come for me," he snarls. "Come hard!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Ormmmmmmm, mmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" Richard freezes. I'm sure he's cumming too. A second later, he disconnects from me.

"Good girl, Serenity." He pulls me to sit up. "So far so good. You are quite obedient. Ariana is still performing, so you will wait for her in here."

He replaces my handcuffs with rope. Before long, I'm trussed up in rope like a package and left on the sectional in the dressing room.

"I have business upstairs. I'll see you later tonight."

"MMnnph! Hnmm mnng nn N hnfm phn phphnm mnhm phhnph?"

The door closes.

"Hmmmmph! Mmmmmmm!"

I struggle for a bit. I can't find a single knot to pick at. So until someone comes to free me, I'm stuck here.

If they come to free me.

I have a feeling this will be a long night.

Sitting here tied up like this, unable to see or speak or move feels weird. I don't feel desperation, at least, not yet. I dare not try to hop around while I'm blindfolded. I listen carefully for any signs of life. I can hear the faint sounds of Ariana's music, and the occasional buzz of applause.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I call out. Could they even hear me? "Mmmmmmm!" I wriggle my jaw. My panties are filling my mouth so much that I can't even lift my tongue without risking that I might swallow them and choke!

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I stomp my feet on the floor. I lean back and rock forward, managing to stand. Okay, now what? I can't see which way to hop. I lower myself back onto the sectional.

"Hmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I lean forward again and touch my toes to my thighs. Once again, I wriggle my hands and wrists. Nothing is remotely giving way. Suddenly, the door opens.

"Mmmmmmm! "Pmmnphm hmmp mm!"

I listen. I hear footsteps coming toward me.

""Hmm! Pmmnphm gmph mm nnphnmn!"

The person says nothing. I know someone is there. I hear them breathing.

"Mmmmmm? Cnn'ph mnn hmnr mm? Nnphnm mm!"

The blindfold is taken off. I blink. I see Carla standing there in her thong and heels with her red ball gag in her mouth. She holds the silk from my blindfold in her hands.

""Nnphnm mm!"

She looks at me, then she sits down beside me.

"Mmmmmmm!" I wriggle my hands at her. She pulls the scarf tightly across my mouth and nose.

"Hmmmmmmph!" I scream. She makes a tight knot behind my head. Then she turns me to face her.

"Mmmmmm! MMhm mmnn'ph mnn mnphphmn phn mm nnn nnphnm mm?"

She grabs my arms and pulls me closer to her. She leans in and rubs her ball gag against my gagged mouth. Our bare nipples touch. Instantly, mine harden!

"Mmmmmm," she says, pointing to my breasts. She leans down and begins to rub her head around on my breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm? Mmmmmmm," I find myself moaning. She sits up and starts fondling my naked breasts, taking her time to stroke and caress each nipple. No, this isn't right! She's a woman, another female, and yet, yet it feels...really good. She stops fondling me and rubs her chest against mine. Her nipples are hard and pink like dried cherries, while mine look like little raisins.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm," I moan.

She grips my shoulders and motions for me to lay down. I lay on my back, but she flips me onto my stomach and has me kneel on the floor. She raises my skirt and exposes my naked pussy and ass.

"Hmmmmmm?" I say.

She rubs each cheek before giving them a slap.

"Mmmmmmmph!" I cry out. I feel something cold dripping between my ass cheeks. What the hell? Then something hard is pressed to my butt hole.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm?"

She slaps my ass again and presses the hard thing to me again. I bear down. The thing feels hard and fills my entire rectum! Something small is pressed against the outside. I bear down to try and push it out.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" Carla pushes it back in. She begins to rotate the thing while simultaneously pushing a finger into my pussy. Oh my God! This feels incredible! It's like I'm being fucked two ways! Before I know it, I'm pushing my pelvis onto Carla's finger as she rotates the plug in my ass. She rubs my clit with her other finger while finger fucking me. Goddamn! Oh fuck, I wanna come so badly!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I scream. I can't help it. I'm slave to my own pleasures. I cum hard on her hand. My pussy clenches her fingers. Slowly, she withdraws them and lifts my legs onto the couch. I feel her pulling my ankles to my wrists.

"Mmmmmmmm? Mmmmmmmmm!"

She ties my ankles and wrists together! The plug is still in my ass! Carla simply pulls my skirt down. She waves as she leaves the dressing room. Once again, I'm alone and tied up.

A few moments later, Ariana comes through the door, breathing a bit hard with bills stuffed into her costume belt.

"Mmmmmmmph!" I call to her.

"Well, how is my little protege getting along?" She comes and sits beside me.

"Pmmnphm phnhm phhnph gng nnph nf mm mnnphh!"

"I really can't understand you. Should we give you a break from being gagged?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

She pulls the scarf down and peels the tape from my mouth. I am finally able to spit out my soaked panties.

"Uhhhhh," I groan. My jaw is stiff. "Thank you. How long do I have to stay tied up?"

"I think we can give you a break from that as well, let you have some water and stretch."

Once she has freed me, I fix my costume and massage my sore limbs. The rest of my "shift" is the same, I dance a second set and I end up being tied and fondled by Jenny this time. When I am finally free and back in my street clothes, it's after two in the morning. Ariana tells me that Richard wants to see me. I can't imagine why.

I knock on his double doors and wait.

"Come in," he calls.

"Richard? You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Stacey. How was your first night of work?" He gestures for me to sit.

"Ah...interesting. I didn't know that I'd be tied up so much. I can't say that I have ever had a job like this."

He chuckles.

"Yet you are so good at it. You dance beautifully. Your gagged moans are also lovely to hear." He stands up from behind his desk and hands me an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Your pay for one night's work."

I open it. Inside is a check for a thousand dollars.

"Is this for real? I only worked one night!"

He laughs.

"Stacey, my dear, that is only a drop in the bucket compared to what I took in this evening. My customers pay top dollar for access to the basement, and they keep coming back for more."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"How about thank you?"

"Oh, oh yes. Thank you, Richard." I get up to leave.

"Stacey?"

"Yes?"

Richard comes over to me and backs me up against his doors. He pins my arms back and he says into my mouth,

"I knew you were special the moment I laid eyes on you. I expect that you will become a star here in no time. When I want your pussy, I am going to have it. I'd hate to expose what a little bondage slut you are becoming. Understand?"

"Yes," I whisper.

"Good. I will see you tomorrow night." He releases me. I can't get those doors open fast enough. I hurry out of there, jump into my car and drive home. The one nice thing about this time of night is that the streets are practically deserted, so I get home a lot faster.

Once I'm inside and I've checked that everything is locked up tight, I look at the check again. I can't believe this! I also can't believe how incredible it felt to have those people do all those things to me. Is this really going to be my new profession?

I'll think about it in the morning. For now, I need to sleep.

I lay down in my bed and soon I'm knocked out sleep. Suddenly, I think I feel a prick in my arm. Maybe I'm dreaming. I go right back to sleep. When I wake up again, I can tell that I'm lying down, but when I try to get up, I can't! I tug on my wrists. They are tied together above my head. I am in total darkness as I feel something tied over my eyes.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmm!" Shit! My mouth is stuffed and taped again.

"My precious Serenity," I hear Richard's voice, "I told you that I would have your pussy when I wanted it. You are in the club, my dear, in case you are wondering. The girls helped bring you here. I hope you don't mind if we all partake of your sensual and sweet darker flesh."

"Mmmmmmm! "MMhnph nrm mnn gnnng phn nn phn mm?"

"What are we going to do? Nothing that we won't all enjoy. This is part of your initiation, my dear. This is how you will learn to not only love and crave being tied up, but it will teach you to submit."

My knees are bent and my thighs feel like they are tied to my ankles. I can't close my legs if I tried.

"Carla, assume the position for her breasts."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm," I hear her say.

"Jenny, you're going to work her clit."

"Mmmmm, hmmm," she says.

"Mmmmmmm? Mmmmm, mmmmm?"

"Wet already, Serenity?"

I feel Richard lay a finger at my exposed pussy. He pushes it inside and presses down.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I squeal.

"You are, you little slut! Jenny, in addition to rubbing her clit, I want you to press down on her lower belly while I fuck her."

"Mmmmm, hmmmm," she replies.

Does he keep them gagged all the time?

Richard touches my pussy with the head of his cock. Carla begins massaging my hardening nipples while Jenny catches my clit between her fingers and squeezes.

"Uhhhh, nice and tight," Richard moans. He slides into me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmph!"

Jenny continues squeezing my clit, and then she presses on the rounded portion of my belly, just above my mound of hair. It sends shockwaves through me. She times it so that each time Richard thrusts, she pushes down and squeezes my clit. Carla in the meantime is squeezing and pinching my breasts. Oh my lord, this is almost too much, but it feels so good! I find myself pushing up against Jenny's hand. The room is full of my gagged moans and Richard's groaning as he reaches his climax. He pauses and shivers. He pulls back from me.