All Comments on 'Donald Comes to Town Ch. 06'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot, i actually cum in my pants sitting reading this, wishing i was in that shower with two cocks in me.

I have been fucked a few times, but only a guy with a small cock, so would love to feel one or two bigger ones banging my tight hole together.

SMCSheffreySMCSheffreyover 1 year ago

I have been checking your submissions twice a day waiting for this and I was not disappointed! I can't wait for more and wouldn't mind seeing Jeremy and Sebastian introduce the whole team to this!

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Thanks. So hot! Keep them cumming.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous - OMG thank you so much for taking a minute to let me know your enjoyed this! There is nothing like taking a bigger cock as it stretches you wide open while it rubs up against your prostate. I love how the bigger ones go so deep and seemingly massage your entire guts. LOVE THAT. Shower sex is super hot and I loved playing with these guys here. We have at least two more chapters coming on this line and I have some stand alone coming too. I am pitching to my editor trappedinthecl0set a few other stories and I am nearly finished with two other stories. Should be back to publishing a minimum of once a week for you guys! Keep letting me know what you want to read more of! What about following Sebastian to college? Could be hot to see him explore his new found desires.

SMCSheffrey - Stud! Thank you so much! This means the world to me! I have some plans for the next two or 3 chapters that I think you will enjoy! MORE SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yaad.! Please Upload the next part..This was hott...I want to see Jeremy getting fucked by all these guys and also getting double fuck from Logan and Andrei......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter may have been the hottest yet. I LOVE how all of these “straight” guys are so versatile in giving and taking and embracing all types of pleasure. I loved that Andre was so turned on by Sebastian’s ass tutorial that he took Seb, then took Logan, and finally took Jeremy hard and deep - and loved every bit of it. Then to learn that Jeremy wants to bottom for Logan was also something I’ve been waiting for. I hope after Logan he also lets Andre and Seb have a turn at his ass! It will be interesting to see how Marc integrates into this club, knowing that every guys has fucked and been fucked by his husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sebastian in college is a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read in ages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES