Donna's Destitute Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

Donna was out shopping and I knew I'd better apply for some more jobs or I'll never hear the end of it. Maybe she's right, I need to just swallow my pride and apply for some retail/food service jobs.

My computer died weeks ago and I didn't have the nerve to ask her if we could buy a new one for me. I know she won't care if I use her computer to apply for jobs so I go upstairs to the bedroom and pull out her laptop and open it up.

Her browser is open to a lingerie site. Looks like she's shopping for some sexy lingerie. My tiny cock stiffens up imagining her in the sexy negligee I see. My birthday is coming up. Perhaps she wants to make it special? I know she's sensed my downtrodden demeanor since her and Mike have reconnected, and I've lost my job.

Donna has described Mike as being a tall, dark Italian stallion with lion tattooed on his upper bicep. I would really like to put a face to a name. I see a folder on her desktop titled M&M I assume stands for me & Mike. I double click on it and open it. My heart drops seeing pictures of them. I know they're old pictures, but I can't help but notice how manly he looks and how happy she looks. Pictures at the beach, a club, the mountains, even some in bed. That's when I see it. A video file, "Mike's b-day". I open it expecting to see a video of a birthday party. Maybe some cake and beer pong. I was wrong.

The video opens with Donna standing in a bathroom in just a pink bikini. She's dancing around to a Madonna song and a man's voice chuckles. "You're so drunk baby." A deep voice says behind the camera. Donna pulls her top down and giggles flashing a nipple. Donna pushes past the bathroom and pulls a chair out in what looks like a hotel room. She sexily motions for the camera holder to sit on the chair and she brings the portable stereo into the bedroom. She takes the camera from the man and places it on what looks like a dresser so it's facing the man in the chair.

"You ready for your present babe?" She asks the man. He smiles and smacks her ass, hard. She squeals, then moans. It startles me. I turn the volume down as my heart races, but I can't turn it off. The video is date and time stamped and it was right before she moved here. It must have been right before they broke up.

Then my lovely wife Donna gets on her knees and crawls over to Mike. Slowly she unzips his pants and I see a very large flaccid cock. In comparison to mine he's twice the size soft I am hard. Donna licks and kisses it hungrily, devouring every inch of his massive tool. Mike stands and drops his jeans and steps out of them and rips off his t-shirt and tosses it across the room. Donna is on her knees now sucking him, licking his shaft and balls. Mike sits and she takes her big tits and slides his big, wet erect cock between them and gives him a tit job. He's moaning and groaning. I've become so excited I have my tiny cock out and am stroking it furiously; all four inches. I am so engrossed I don't hear Donna enter the bedroom until it's too late.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Donna screams, and slams the laptop shut.

"Honey, I was uh..." She cut me off with the wave of her hand.

"Get out! Get out and leave me alone if you know what's good for you."

There was no debate or discussion and I knew it was fruitless to attempt to reconcile or apologize at this point. I meekly hung my head and left the room as she locked the door behind me.

CHAPTER SIX

I didn't even have time to grab my wallet so I can't even go grab a bite to eat or catch a movie. It's a hot spring day and I'm not exactly dressed to be outside in my spandex shorts (Donna tells me she likes me in them so I try to please her wear them whenever I'm in the house) and t shirt and DAMNIT. She was in such a hurry to get me out I grabbed her flip flops instead of mine. Oh well, one of the benefits of having a wife with feet bigger than me. I just wish they weren't pink with flowers on them.

I figured it would be best to not stay at the house, so I took a walk to a park nearby, I wander around aimlessly waiting for her phone call that doesn't happen within the hour, so I decide to find a shady place to sit and wait in the park. Some teenagers laugh at my shoes as I pass and call me a derogatory name so as soon as I stop the shoes come off. It's at least 90 degrees and I could really use some water. I don't know what's worse, the blistering hot concrete or the ridicule from wearing women's flip flops.

Finally, I get a text, "ok, let's talk."

I raced back to the house wearing her pink flip flops, spandex shorts and t-shirt to the smirks and giggles of everyone I pass on the street. Finally, home, I gingerly walk into the house to find Donna sitting on the couch. She seems more relaxed. She is sitting on the couch drink in hand, hair down wearing tight gray yoga pants and a bright pink tank top with no bra. Her perfectly pedicured bare feet stare at me, the toenails glistening with bright pink polish. My heart was pounding, and my head ached as I meekly stood in front of her like a misbehaved school child.

"Sit down for god sakes," Donna said. She looked me up and down standing there in my spandex shorts and her pink flip flops and she laughed. "Nice outfit."

"Donna, look..." She cut me off with the wave of her hand.

"No Tim, you're going to hear me out. I've had a chance to compose myself and have a drink and I'm calmer than I was. So, you're going to hear what I have to say and then you can speak."

There was no arguing with her, and I knew I was in a no-win situation. I sat attentively as she went on.

"First of all, I'm not happy that you went snooping through my things. We're married and there should be no secrets between us. So, I'm to blame for not having told you the depth of mine and Mike's prior relationship. That is not an excuse for you to go snooping through my things in the future. Even though we're married, we each have a right to have our own things. With that said, I will tell you Mike and I have a special relationship. A very special relationship. We were very close to being man and wife. When we were seeing each other, we had sex and plenty of it and it was fantastic. And if you must know it was better than the sex between the two of us. Some men are just built differently, and Mike is one of them. He's an Alpha male who knows what he wants and takes it. He is aggressive, dominant and yes he has a big cock! One of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. That's why I loved being with him because of the way his cock made me feel. And then he cheated on me with that slut Brittany and our relationship ended badly and I went off in a huff and didn't allow him to apologize or explain. I immediately moved out here and married you."

I felt like a consolation prize on a game show. My face was flushed, and I could feel my cheeks burning. My wife had just told me she'd been intimate with Mike and how great it was and how great he was, the only thing missing was her telling me she was in love with him which I feared more than anything. Donna downed the rest of her drink and went on.

"Tim you're a different kind of man. You're the quintessential beta male. You love to serve, you have a small penis and you kind, quiet, gentle, all the things a beta male should be and after my split with Mike I wanted, I needed a beta male to comfort me, to spoil me, t to cater to my every whim and you've done that. But since Mike has come back into the picture I find myself very much drawn to him and his Alpha ways. The fact that I caught you masturbating to a video of Mike and I having sex which would've made most men angry tells me you liked what you saw, and it turned you on. It tells me you like having a slutty wife who you can't satisfy. Now if I'm wrong on any of those accounts, you tell me, and I'll tell Mike we're through. However, if I'm right, then I have a solution I think will be in everyone's best interest. So, Tim, what is it?"

My mind was racing a million miles a minute. I had been caught. She had seen right through me. She described my personality down to a tee and there was also no denying I was turned on by the video. I cleared my throat and began.

"Well Donna, yes I found the video to be very erotic. It was incredibly hot watching you and Mike. And if we're being honest with each other you know I was a virgin when we were married so seeing you like that, that animal side of you turned me on! And seeing the size of Mike's cock was a shock. I've seen other guys cocks at the gym when I was in school and always knew I was on the smaller side." When I uttered those words, she smirked and let out a chuckle.

"Tim, let me guess, the guys in school, the jocks, did they ever refer to you as tiny tim when they saw you naked in the shower?"

It was as if she had read my mind. How could she know that, but somehow she did and there was no use denying it now we were being totally honest with each other.

"Yes dear, they did. So, when I saw Mike's cock and saw how incredibly turned on you were by it it made me very horny and aroused and I couldn't help playing with myself. You see our sex life has kind of quieted down since Mike has come on the scene and I have been incredibly horny. I'm very sorry for all that I did and if there is any way you can forgive me it would mean the world to me. I just need to know you love me and care about me." Donna patted the couch cushion next to her and I immediately moved over and sat there. She put her beautiful feet in my lap and motioned for me to massage them. The moment I touched them my tiny cock started to get hard through the spandex and Donna chuckled again.

"I see tiny tim is getting excited touching my feet."

"Yes dear, your feet excite me tremendously as does your whole body."

"Well Tim, here is what I've been thinking. Every marriage has its ups and downs. I propose we take our marriage in an unconventional direction. No one says we have to live like the Jones's' and be like all the other married couples we know. Here is my proposal. It's obvious to both of us I have a prior relationship with Mike that has become rekindled lately. That relationship, on many levels turns you on. Mike is an Alpha male, you're a beta male and I'm the female caught in between with both of you. So, let's try to navigate these waters so everyone is happy. I will continue to see Mike, and yes that may mean sexually, it will please me, and I know it will please Mike and it's obvious it will please you. You on the other hand love serving me, you love being submissive and you love pleasing people. So perhaps you can continue in that role and please both me and Mike. That way everything will be above board and there will be no secrets to find out about." She was rubbing my crotch and tiny tim was at full mast and ready to cum.

"Well Tim, what do you say? Do you want to try the unconventional for once in your life?" She rubbed harder and I screamed, "YES! YES! YES!" as I shot my load in my spandex shorts.

CHAPTER SEVEN

The next week was pretty mundane Donna went to work, I stayed home and did my normal chores with the occasional job-hunting sprinkled in.

Donna would spend the evenings texting and talking with Mike on the phone. The conversation seemed pretty vanilla from my perspective as I was relegated to sitting at her feet massaging and worshipping them as she spoke to him on the phone. There was some light flirting that definitely make my tiny cock stand at attention. Nothing extreme, it sounded like he made a comment about something she wore the day before and she blushed and giggled. I hate knowing another man is doing that to her.

The nights were very uneventful for me sexually. Donna would go pleasure herself in the bathtub sometimes talking or texting Mike, while I did the nightly chores and she'd pretty much call it a night leaving my pathetic little cock dripping with anticipation and excitement. The times she did pay attention to me it was usually for her to tease me to the point of orgasm and then either have me finish myself off or stop at the last moment and ruin my orgasm. She would tell me that only "real men" get to have her hands on them when they finish.

Friday came and that's when I'd say everything changed. Donna came home a little later than usual with her hands full of shopping bags. I went to greet her and help her with the bags. That unmistakable pink bag told me she made a trip to Victoria Secret.

"Hey hun, did some shopping?," I asked.

"Well seeing as how I make all the money around here I don't think I need your permission tiny tim," she responded rudely.

I wasn't challenging her or anything I don't know why she needs to throw that in my face and be mean about it. It seems like the more her and Mike talk and the more she's exposed to him the more dominant she is towards me.

She told me to wash and iron everything she bought while she goes to get her hair done and get a mani-pedi.

"I'll let you know when I'm on my way home and you can order some takeout, I'll let you know what I want later," she said as she slipped off her heels and slipped into some flip flops for her pedicure. She was out the door before I could even respond.

I took the bags to the bedroom to see what she bought. A little black dress from one of those expensive stores at the mall. Holding it up to myself for reference I could tell it would be short on Donna as we're about the same height. It wasn't like anything I'd ever seen her wear. She's always been a yoga pants/blue jeans or shorts/t-shirt kind of girl. Next was a very colorful sundress that looked like more her style. It was lowcut and about knee length.

Two shoe boxes were in another bag. A pair or black pumps in one and a strappy pair of wedge heeled sandals in the other. One for each outfit. Another bag had a swimsuit. It was white with little ties on the hips and a long ribbon like bow for the top like something out of a James Bond movie. It wasn't a thong, but it was skimpier than her usual one piece she wears when we go to the beach.

Next the Victoria Secrets bag. It was a garter belt and stockings and a very sexy black lacy teddy. I held it up and thought it might be defective but was immediately aroused when I realized the crotch was missing on purpose.

CHAPTER EIGHT

A text from Donna: Go ahead and order me a southwest salad from Sancho's.

Luckily I have enough to cover the salad with the rest of my weekly allowance but not much else. Ever since I lost my job she's kept me on a pretty tight leash money-wise. She gives me a small allowance every week and everything I buy needs to be reported to her with receipts including groceries that are mostly for her. I think there's some peanut butter and jelly left and some bread that's about to expire so I'd better just eat that tonight. Damn, an enchilada from Sancho's would really hit the spot. Oh well...

She comes home about 20 minutes later talking on the phone. She's obviously in a good mood. I'm guessing she's on the phone with one of her girlfriends. Probably Kate.

"Girl!, You have no idea, you should see the car he drives." She giggles and slips her flip flops off and goes to the bedroom. I can hear her giggling and cackling from inside with the door closed. That's her newest thing. She's been a lot more modest lately when it comes to undressing. It's been so long since I've seen her naked I'm almost starting to forget what she looks like.

She comes out finishing up her conversation. "Ok girl, I'll tell you all the juicy details later, bye hun." She sits on the couch and kicks her bare feet up on the ottoman.

"Where's dinner?"

"Um... Sorry babe, the guy is running late..."

"Ugh I should have just sent you. Did you finish with the laundry at least?"

"Yes babe, its hanging in your closet."

"I should have told you to leave everything out I'll need it tomorrow. Do me a favor and go fetch my overnight bag, the pink one in the hall closet." She orders.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"We aren't going anywhere. Mike has invited me to drive to the ocean with him and spend the weekend on his new boat."

My heart is in my throat. This is the first time she's willingly told me she and Mike are going to be together for several days and nights.

"Um...Donna...I...well I..."

"For Christ sakes Tim, what? Spit it out you sound like a stuttering idiot!"

"Well it's just that we've never talked about you spending time with Mike overnight I mean I know we had that talk, but this is for several days and.." She cut me off with the wave of her hand and pointed to the front door.

"You see that Tim?"

"Yes dear."

"And what is it?"

"It's the front door."

"Bravo! Now if you don't like the agreement we've come to with Mike back in the picture you can pack your own little bag and walk out that front door. But once you do, there is NO coming back. So, you think long and hard about what you want out of this relationship and you decide if you want to go or stay. Most guys would kill to have someone like me in their lives and all you can do is complain. You don't work, you contribute nothing to the household that I couldn't get with a fairly decent maid and now you're putting judgements on my lifestyle! Well Tim, what's it going to be? You staying or leaving?" She typed a text into her phone as I stood there dumbfounded. Everything she said was true and the way she talked to me actually was turning me on. She glanced up from her phone like a teacher expecting an answer from the class dunce.

"I'm sorry Donna. I'll stay."

"Not good enough Tim! You say it like it's something you don't want to do. You have told me time and again how you want to serve and how you want to please me and how you want to be the submissive in this female led relationship, and now you stand there and act like I'm putting you out! If you really want to stay and you really want to please me, and you really want to remain in this lifestyle I'm going to need to see more effort on your part starting right now!" Her phone buzzed with a text and she began responding. I immediately fell to my knees and kissed her feet.

"Please Donna, please let me stay and serve. I'm sorry, it's just this is been a hard transition for me. It's sometimes different than I imagined it would be, but I really want to live this lifestyle with you, and I want to be your submissive and serve and please you."

She finished her text, put her phone down and looked at me long and hard.

"Okay Tim, but this is going to be your probationary period. If you fail to please me or if I decide you're not up to the task, I'm calling a halt to our relationship and I'm going to ask you to move out. I want this type of life and this type of relationship and if you can't give it to me then I'll find someone else who can. Is that clear?" She wiggled her toes at me, and I melted.

I kneel and kiss her feet... There's a knock at the door. It's the delivery guy. I thank him and go to the kitchen to serve her food. She turns the TV on and ignores me while she eats. I want to know what's going on with the overnight bag but I don't dare interrupt her show.

I go and make myself and peanut butter & jelly sandwich in the kitchen while she eats. She's made it clear she doesn't like "hearing me eat." So, I eat in the kitchen while she watches her show. Her salad smells so good, I'm so jealous. I peek in and see she's finished and refill her wine and clear the table during the commercial.

Once the show ends she calls me in and invites me to sit next to her on the couch.

"So, you know I was never lying to you when I told you me and Mike were having business meetings right? He always wanted more and tried but I stayed true and told him, I'm engaged. He wasn't happy about it but he was a total gentleman. Well... mostly," she giggled. "Well now I'm being honest with you again and telling you this weekend with Mike is NOT a business meeting. We are going to spend the weekend together and I am very much looking forward to having sex with him. Yes, Tim I know that's hard for you to hear, but it's the truth and if this relationship is going to work then we both need to tell each other the truth." She reached down and pulled a small bag from the floor.