Donna's Destitute Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back upstairs and got my toiletries and brought them down. Just imagining another man's toothbrush next to my fiancées really upsets me. I hate the idea of another man taking my place in my own home. I see a picture of Donna and I in the bedroom and I take it down. My eyes well up and I begin to sob again. This isn't fair!

Saturday was filled with chores. I detailed Master's Escalade inside and out and got a few curious looks from the neighbors who had seen my wife leaving for the weekend with another man. I wore my tan pants and white blouse and black flats for the day's errands. I must admit I received a number of curious stares, giggles, finger pointing, and even a wolf whistle or two at the Home Depot.

I took my tiny car to Master's apartment because I wasn't sure if he would want me driving his Escalade or not, better safe than sorry. His apartment was a disaster, clothes thrown everywhere, boxes he hadn't even unpacked yet, pictures of him and Donna in their previous life which made my heart sink. I began loading my car and had to make four trips back and forth between his apartment and our house before I had everything set. While I was at his house I found a note on the kitchen table instructing me to leave three suits and some casual clothes and toiletries here for when he crashed her instead of our house. I sighed and began to imagine how often he would be staying at our house.

With the shopping done, my clothes put away in storage, all of Master's clothes, toiletries, and belongings at the house, I began to wash, iron, fold and arrange his wardrobe in what I hoped would make him happy. I then proceeded to remove all the photos of myself and my Mistress from the walls as I had been instructed and replace them with pictures of the two of them. I brought all the pictures of the two of us down to my walk-in closet and stacked them there so at least I could look at them.

My God, what was happening to me? Was I actually doing this? Was I actually going through with this crazy lifestyle change? I sat on the floor in the damp, musty basement and wondered how my life had changed so drastically in such a short amount of time. And all because of the woman I loved. I asked myself the question if she really loved me? My head was swirling and my stomach was in knots, but my tiny caged cock was standing at attention which told me I was making the right decision and this was what I really wanted.

I pulled myself together, went upstairs with the bottle of Nair I had purchased to apply it and take one last shower in what once was my shower in my house. After my shower I donned one of the pretty negligées Mistress had left me, sat on the couch, and although I'm not much of a drinker had a few glasses of wine. Soon my head was spinning with thoughts of them! What were they doing? Where were they? Was she kissing him? Were they naked? My tiny cock ached in its cage and cried for relief as it strained to grow to its full three inches. Finally, I passed out dreaming of my Mistress and Master and my life of servitude to them.

Sunday morning, I awoke and changed out of my feminine PJs in a hurry. I felt so silly waking up in pink pajama pants with bunnies on them and a matching bunny t shirt. I'd be lying if I said if the feeling of my own soft hairless skin didn't turn me on. Probably because it's been so long since I've felt my own fiancé's soft skin.

I went to my new wardrobe and picked out a pair of black leggings and a white t-shirt Donna got at a Madonna concert she went to. Since they're coming back today I wanted to try to minimize my humiliation when they see me.

I was so busy yesterday I forgot to eat dinner but by now I was starving. There was plenty to eat in the fridge, eggs, bacon, pancakes but I wanted to follow the rules and eat what I was told so I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the kitchen table. I've never eaten a bowl of dry cereal before, but I learned quickly it's not good. Mouth was very dry, and I kept having to drink more and more water to get through it. I even thought about pouring water over the cereal but that just seemed so unappetizing, so I just powered through. I would have loved a cup of coffee but that wasn't on the menu. Donna always made fun of me for being such a "rule follower." We've had many arguments over our time together over me being uncomfortable doing something I felt like we shouldn't be doing and her insisting we do.

I remember our first big fight she wanted to give me a blowjob in a movie theater. I was so stressed out about getting caught I couldn't even get it up. She was so frustrated with me she just left me sitting alone in the theater and left me to walk home. No matter how much I apologized and tried to explain why it stressed me out she just kept calling me a fraidy cat and "Mike never worried about getting in trouble."

This is probably the longest I've gone without seeing her since I've met her, and I definitely miss her. I pull out my phone and go to her Instagram which was a big mistake. There were no pictures that would obviously tip off our friends and family, Mike wasn't even in any pictures actually except one that showed off her sexy legs on the dock of his boat and I could clearly tell he was sprawled out next to her. His dark muscular leg glistening in the sun next to hers. The other pictures made me so sad to see. She looked so happy and sexy. There were lots of pics of her in her new bikini and a couple of her at what looked like a fancy restaurant. She was about to dig into what looked like a fancy lobster dinner. The caption read "best weekend ever." That's what did it, here come the waterworks. That's another complaint of Donna's I'm such a "crybaby.". She's made me cry many times, I'd say about once a week or so. I guess it's just in my nature. It's not in hers. I haven't seen her cry once. Not even when her father died. She's so strong, I wish I was more like her in that way.

Her sister commented, "where did you go?!" And her friend Kate commented, "get it girl!! ;)". I suspect her friend knows she's with Mike and not me. As I scrolled through the pictures weeping quietly my little cock stirred in its cage and I ached for a release. This being locked up was new to me and aside from having to sit down to pee and not being able to touch myself, getting erections were painful but even more painful was the mental aspect of knowing I couldn't touch it if I wanted to which made me want to touch it even more!

The rest of the day Sunday was spent readying the house for their return. Everything had been cleaned, dusted vacuumed, laundry was all done and put away. I had made the king size bed in my Mistresses bedroom with satin sheets and had candles at the ready to be lit on command. The cabinets were stocked with food, the liquor cabinet with their favorite liquors (all purchased on a debit card Mistress had left for me so there would be no cheating on my end) and the house had fresh flowers and looked great! Also, Master's Escalade was freshly washed, waxed, detailed inside and out and parked in the garage where my car used to sit.

CHAPTER TWELVE

I had been running ragged and was absolutely exhausted. I sat on the couch still eyeing the recliner which in my mind had no become Master's throne. I closed my eyes and dozed for a few minutes and was awoken by my phone ringing in my hand. It was Mistress.

"Timmy!!, Mike's being meeeeaaan," she said in a sing song voice. I could hear him laughing in the background.

"Wh...what happened?," I said choking back tears.

"I put my bag with all my new clothes on the dock and it went overboard and now he says he won't buy me new ones!!, All I have on is my bikini," she said obviously not bothered by it.

"Oh, I'm sorry ba...I mean Mistress.." I said trying to stifle my tears.

"Aw it's ok he's just teasing, you don't have to be sad I'm in good hands," she said comforting me.

"No, Mistress, it's just...I saw your pictures and they made me sad."

"Oh? Why's that? Aren't you happy I'm having a good time?"

"Y..yes I j...just miss youuuuuhooohoohoo." I started blubbering uncontrollably. I hated myself in this moment. I couldn't get it together.

"What the fuck?" She said all sympathy gone from her voice. I could hear her mutter something to Mike and I think she put me on speaker phone. I could hear him say something under his breath, something to the effect of "jeez, poor sap."

"Ugh, whatever tim. I called to let you know we'll be home in an hour. We're starving so we want lunch ready when we get there. "Stop! Your Master is being so bad and pawing me! But it's making me very wet! Okay we'll see you in a bit!" Click and the phone went dead. My heart was in my throat, my cock twitched.

An hour later they pulled into the driveway and my heart leapt with anticipation at seeing them. They strode through the door looking relaxed and rested. Mistress wore only her bikini and her thick thighs and luscious breasts were tanned and golden and immediately made me erect painful as it was. Master strode in wearing shorts and flip flops and no shirt, his tanned body gleaming like a bronze god. I knelt as they looked around the house at my handiwork.

"Welcome home Master and Mistress. I hope you both had a great weekend! I completed all the chores you both left for me and have worked very hard at getting the house in order and I hope my actions please you both."

I remained kneeling while the two of them walked through the house checking things out hand in hand. They entered the bedroom and I heard giggling and laughing and then the unmistakable sounds of sex and lovemaking. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I realized this was to be my life. After about an hour of their guttural moans and orgasmic screams things quieted. I didn't know if I should approach the bedroom or not and decided to tip toe down the hall. As I neared the bedroom Mistress called my name out.

"timmy!"

I entered the room and the sight before me was amazing. My carefully made bed had the sheets thrown on the floor along with pillows and the comforter. Master and Mistress lay naked on the bed both satiated from their lovemaking session. Her body devoid of tan lines told me she had been sunbathing nude all weekend, her big tits and hips beautifully proportioned. Master too had no tan lines, his massive cock now flaccid, was at least three times what my tiny cock measured when I was fully erect. I stood staring at them frozen in my eroticism and amazement.

"Y-y-yes Mistress?" I said, as I knelt at the foot of their bed in total subservience.

"Your Master and I have been talking and we think since everyone here has a title, you should too! I'm Mistress, he is Master and since now you are officially a cuckold your new name is going to be 'cucky!' and that is all we are going to call you in public and private." There was no debate or discussion.

"Yes Mistress. It's my pleasure to be called that." I hung my head.

Mistress raised her leg with her anklet and the key to my chastity device dangling from it.

"We've decided to give you a reward! Remove your device."

I was in ecstasy! Could this be true? I was going to get to cum!! I gingerly took the key, unlocked my device and removed my pink prison exposing my tiny, shaved, dripping cock.

"Now as a thank you, we're going to allow you a release. But there are some conditions. First, you will have only thirty seconds to get hard and have your release, second, you will have to land your release on your Master's feet, and third you will lick off your release to show your Master your gratitude. You may begin!"

There was no chance to think, I furiously began stroking looking at the two of them sprawled on the bed which used to be mine as Mistress counted off the seconds. My tiny cock grew in my hand.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen...." She went on.

I stroked myself furiously feeling my approaching orgasm and standing on my tip toes to have the ability to shoot my load on Master's feet.

"Eight, seven, six....."

I shot my load aiming my tiny member so it would land on my Master's feet grunting and groaning, covered in sweat. Even though I have a very tiny cock, I cum a lot, one of the things Mistress has always been amazed about. The two of them roared with laughter as I got my composure and watched my fully erect three-inch cock begin to shrink back to its half and inch size. I then knelt back down and proceeded to extend my tongue and begin the process of cleaning my spent load off my Master's feet as my Mistress and Master kissed deeply above me.

The week went on pretty normally. Well, as normal as can be in my new living situation.

Master only stayed the night their first night back. It was a pretty tearful night for me. They were originally going to let me sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed, but I just couldn't compose myself and stop crying so Mistress told me to go downstairs and sleep in the basement until I can stop all my "boo-hooing"

The basement was cold and lonely. I was able to dig out an old sleeping bag we had bought for a camping trip which was damp and smelled of mold. I cried thinking of my beautiful fiancée upstairs in bed with another man. I hope that's what she still is. We're supposed to get married in the fall, but I have no idea where this is going.

Mistress and Master were kind enough to let me sleep with her on nights when Master was away with certain restrictions.

1) I was to call Master and ask permission to sleep with his woman before bed every night 2) I was to remain in chastity. 3) I was to sleep above the sheets while she slept under them 4) I was not to touch or kiss her without her telling me to (big surprise, she didn't) 5) I was to text Master in the morning thanking him for the privilege of sleeping with her

It was a lot to do just to get to sleep with my fiancé, but it was worth it. I love her so much.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"I'm going out for margaritas with my girlfriends on Thursday, so I volunteered you to go to your Master's apartment to serve him while I'm gone cucky"

"Yes Mistress, thank you." I don't know what I'm thanking her for, I was hoping I might be able to watch the Dodger game that night. Looks like that's not happening.

Thursday came and I was nervous all day. I have no idea what to expect with just me and Master alone in his apartment. Hopefully he just has some chores for me to do and it goes by fast.

I'm busy tidying up and head upstairs where Mistress is getting ready for her girls' night out. I open the door to what used to be OUR bedroom but now we refer to as HERS. I realize instantly I made a big mistake. I open to door to see my fiancé's bare ass staring back at me. She was bending over to put her panties on and screamed and rushed to pull them up.

Master made it clear before he left that Mistresses "bikini areas" are 100% off limits to me without his expressed permission. Mistress did all of her changing in the bathroom with the door closed since then. I guess I still haven't gotten used to knocking on doors in my own house but that's just a something new for me to get used to.

"cucky what that fuck!!, Fucking knock, what is wrong with you?"

"I'm so sorry Mistress," I begged her pardon legitimately sorry for my infraction.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be when your Master hears what you did." She informs me, shoving me out of the bedroom and shutting the door behind me.

I immediately begin to tremble and feel faint and my hands and feet begin to sweat profusely dreading what Master will do to me when he finds out. But for now, I prepare to go to his apartment. He texts me right before I leave and tells me what to wear: pink yoga pants, pink sneakers, 'think pink' tank top. Ugh, I hate going out in public like that and would much rather I be allowed to wear one of the more androgynous outfits they have for me, but mine is not to question why. I run downstairs, rummage through my cardboard box of clothes and pull out the items in question. I strip naked catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror: naked, chubby, tiny cock encased in a pink chastity device, I stare at myself knowing this is what they see when they look at me. I look pathetic, emasculated, like a true submissive. I quickly don my outfit, tell Mistress I'm on my way to Master's and leave. At least he's allowed me to drive over there and not take public transportation or walk which they've threatened to have me do in the past.

On my way over I think about the 'quality' time I've been able to spend with Mistress when Master isn't around. At night she allows me to sit at her feet on the couch and massage them. It's a treat being able to actually sit on the furniture which I am not allowed to do when Master is here. She also talks to me which fills my heart with joy. When Master is here it's pretty much the two of them having conversations and I'm usually spoken to only when they want or need anything. But she'll actually talk to me when he's not here about her day or what they're doing this weekend. She's also had long conversations with me which are almost hypnotic about the roles of a submissive in a Dom/sub relationship. Sometimes when she talks it's almost as if she is a teacher and I her student which I guess in many ways I am. She will go on and on about the role of the Alpha male and the beta male in the animal kingdom to impress upon me how this whole lifestyle we've chosen is a very natural thing and an extension of the animal kingdom. At times when she's talking a get aroused and sometimes Mistress will allow me out of my cage and toy with my cock and balls with her feet during our 'lessons' which drive me wild. On one occasion she even let me shoot my release onto a shot glass and drink it down.

While I know all this sounds weird and fantastic, it's becoming more and more natural to me and I feel it's something I not only want in my life but need. There is a thrill and an excitement watching myself become the submissive I've become over time, putting their needs and wants before mine. It's not for everyone I'll admit, but for us it seems to work. In the past month they have decided they may begin slowly to share our lifestyle with a select number of friends which has both terrified and excite me. They've mentioned our next-door neighbors Bruce & Marianne. Mistress and Mistress have become very close since she moved out here and she is very close to being one of her best friends. Master and Mistress have said they came to this decision for a number of reasons; to quell any rumors of seeing a strange man at our house all times of the day and night and to avoid them being shocked should they see me in anything other than a typical male outfit out doing chores. Mind you we live on a quiet secluded road and they are our only neighbors, so I guess it makes sense.

I arrived at Master's apartment, waited in the car until I was sure no one was around and made a mad dash to get inside before someone saw me. When I entered Master's apartment he looked me up and down and chuckled.

"Perfect! You look perfect cucky!"

"Thank you Master." I said, curtsying and then standing before the man who cuckolded me as he lay on the couch in his skintight blue Under Armour underwear, the outline of his flaccid cock showing beneath the fabric. He wore nothing else and sipped a bottle of beer as he watched the game I had previously planned on watching.

"Listen cucky I want to watch the game in peace so fix me up some lunch...well there isn't much in here for groceries so you may have to order a pizza, and then get going on the laundry, the kitchen and the bathroom, and when you're done you can give me one of your famous foot massages." He turned the volume up dismissing me and I simply curtsied and went to work.