Donna's Destitute Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered his pizza which I had to pay for when the delivery guy came. When I opened the door, he burst out laughing at seeing me. I blushed crimson red, took the pizza, paid him and brought the pizza to Master. I was starving and hoped he would offer me a slice, but of course he didn't. I did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, which was littered with beer bottles, take out containers, old food, dirty dishes. I swept and mopped the floor which looked as if someone had purposely tracked mud in from outside. Next it was the bathroom which was another disaster area. Towels lay strewn on the floor, dried shaving cream and toothpaste covered the counter, the tub and shower were even worse. The toilet rim and surrounding area was covered in dried pee. I went to work scrubbing and cleaning everything. By the time I was finished, I was exhausted, but the apartment looked pristine! I gathered up some lotion, nail clippers, nail file and proceeded to the living room. Master was so engrossed in the game he barely noticed me as I knelt and began the hour-long foot massage and pedicure. When the game ended he flipped off the television and stretched.

"You give a great foot massage cucky!"

I blushed with pride. "Thank you Master."

"I heard what you did today before leaving the house." My heart sank like a school child who had been caught cheating in class. "And you know you're going to have to be punished for not following my rules."

"Yes Master."

"Well I think we'll wait till we're all together with Mistress and you can be punished then, but until then you think about what you did and what's coming and hopefully you'll learn from this. You know you will find out that I am not a particularly mean, or sadistic Master, but I demand obedience and loyalty from my submissive and when you disobey you will be punished."

"Yes Master." I said, my head bowed.

"Tell me, did you enjoy putting on your little show for us the other night?" He dangled his foot in front of me and I blushed knowing he was referring to me having to humiliate myself by cumming on his feet and cleaning it off.

"Yes Sir, I did very much so. It pleases me to please you and Mistress even if that means humiliating myself."

"I think you LIKE humiliating yourself. Isn't that so?"

I could feel my face burning. "Yes Sir, very much so."

"And have you come up with an idea for your Mistress's' birthday present from me?"

"Well, um, yes Sir I think I have. I've found a beautiful Tiffany diamond choker which would look stunning on Mistress which I think would be the perfect present from you. And I was thinking the four of you could go to Le Chic for a special dinner as it's Mistress's' favorite restaurant and you could invite Bruce and Marianne to come by after and my present to Mistress could be the revelation to them of our new lifestyle."

He stood, went to the bathroom and I could hear him peeing and imagined droplets flying everywhere I had just cleaned. He came back into the living room not even having flushed the toilet. He lay back on the couch and stretched out. In that moment I could see why someone like my Mistress would prefer him over me. He truly was an Alpha male and he truly was a real man, all of the things I was not.

"Well I like that idea cucky! You did good! Go ahead and order the necklace and use this card to pay for it." He grabbed his wallet from the coffee table and handed me his American Express Gold Card. "And you can reimburse me later. I'll call Bruce and invite them. In the meantime, I see you keep staring at the bulge in my shorts and I think it's about time you get acquainted with what your Mistress is in love with. So, get these shorts off and go to work."

My heart was beating so fast I thought I would pass out. I had never sucked a cock before and had never even touched another man's cock before. Suddenly, my throat dried up and I was dying for a drink of water. Gingerly, I reached for the waist band of his underwear and slid them down over his massive thighs. His flaccid cock lay there cradled against his leg.

"Well it ain't gonna suck itself cucky!" He laughed and patted my bald head.

"Yes Sir." I said. I took his cock gently in my hand feeling its warmth and semi rigidness. Was I really doing this? I had never sucked a cock before or had another man's cock in my hand. And this certainly was a man's cock. I was torn with feelings of shame, guilt and yet at the same time arousal. Gently, I kissed the tip and then licked it as I had seen porn actresses do in videos. I put the head in my mouth and began to suck it. Master moaned, closed his eyes put his hand on my bald head guiding me. I licked and sucked him feeling him grow to his full hardness in my mouth. It excited me to be pleasing my Master, the man who had made a cuckold of me. Soon my head was bobbing up and down on his cock and I was totally engrossed in the task at hand. His cock grew to its full erect size and I gagged trying to take it all in my mouth and down the back of my throat. I gagged, my eyes watered, I kept at it.

"Oh yea, you're doing a great job there cucky, keep at it."

"mmmmph.." was all I could muster through the slurping sounds.

I didn't keep track of the exact time, but if I had to guess I would say I sucked his cock, licked his balls and fondled his privates for at least a good 45 minutes to an hour. Finally, I could see his legs tensing just as they do when he is about to cum inside Mistress. He held my bald head firmly down on his massive shaft and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth as if he was fucking her pussy. He groaned a loud, guttural groan and I felt a warm sensation hit the back of my throat as he expelled his load deep into my mouth. I worked hard to accommodate his heavy load making sure I swallowed every drop. When he was finished, I licked and sucked him clean. Trying to be as gentle as possible. He lay there his eyes closed, his hand still on my bald head.

"Phew that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had! You did real good cucky! I'm gonna have to make sure your Mistress knows you can give her a run for her money when it comes to sucking cock!!"

"Thank you Sir, I'm glad I could please you!"

"Well I'm gonna take a nap, you can go now. And remember...you've got punishment coming."

He rolled over and went to sleep. I gathered up my belongings and exited the apartment not really caring who saw me this time. On the drive home I resisted the urge to stop and buy a soda preferring to get used to the taste of my Master's cum in my mouth.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Master was supposed to punish you, not reward you!" Mistress said half joking when I told her about my day with Master. I didn't dare tell her Master says I give her blowjobs a run for their money, but I did have a very strange sense of pride in what he said.

"Well, never mind that, Friday is my birthday and we're going out with Bruce and Marianne and we'll be coming back here for dessert. I expect this place spotless by then and you'd better be in your best behavior to not add to your punishment, you got that cucky?".

"Yes Mistress." I answered very stressed about our neighbors seeing our relationship for what it is. But maybe it's for the best. I won't need to stress out as much about them seeing me wash Master's car while he visits and spends time with Mistress.

Friday came and while Mistress was at work I decided to do my best to make her birthday special in my own little way. I quickly went to the party store and picked up some balloons and decorations as well as a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I couldn't afford much of a gift with my meager allowance she gives me but luckily before I lost my job I had bought us tickets to see Aerosmith. One of our firsts dates we bonded over how much we like them, so I knew she'd love it, maybe not as much as Master's gift but hopefully I score some points with her.

I stopped at the store on the way home to pick her up stuff to bake a cake while they go out to dinner. Once I got home and finished decorating and wrapping Master's gift as well as ironing her favorite dress I received a text from Master.

"cucky, pick up some flowers for my girl and decorate the house a bit for her also wrap my gift and pick up a card for me to give her."

No please, no thanks.

I send him a picture of the flowers and decorations and wrapped gift I already finished. He just responded with "good boy."

Great, so I guess HE'LL be the one to get credit for all this.

I got dressed in my serving attire which Master had specifically picked out for me. It consisted of pink pantyhose, a pair of pink heels which were too small, but I squeezed into them anyway, a sheer white blouse with a lacy pink bra underneath. I was mortified at his choice of the outfit but didn't have any say in the matter.

Mistress came home and beamed when she saw the decorations and flowers. "Oh my goodness, look at all this, who did this?"

"Um... Master did Ma'am. I helped!" I beamed, hoping to get a peck on the cheek. But noting came.

"He is so thoughtful! Look at this! I mean really cucky you would've never done this ever in our other life or this one. Am I right?"

I bowed my head deciding to sacrifice myself for her pleasure.

"Yes ma'am. Master is certainly does everything you've told me Alpha males do and I'm so happy he's made you happy on your birthday."

I got very jealous when she got all choked up. She called him immediately. "BABY!! I love my decorations!!..., you're the best...I can't wait to see you later," she ended the call with kissy noises to him that made my heart sink.

"Cucky, go pick out something sexy for me to wear for Master after our guests leave and make sure it's ironed. Also, I want you to lay out some flower pedals and put some candles in the bedroom, I'm horny as hell and I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your Master tonight," she said patting my butt as she passed by.

"Yes Mistress." I said with tears in my eyes.

While the four of them were at dinner, I busied myself around the house making sure everything was extra special for their return. I was so nervous for our neighbors to see me like this. Bruce is the typical jock type I never had much in common with and Marianne is blonde with big tits and a trailer trash mouth. Both of them drink heavily and there's been more than once the police have shown up at their place after a night of heavy drinking.

At 10:00 I heard a car pull in the driveway and my heart began racing. I scurried to the front door and opened it just as Master strode through followed by Bruce who gave a look and smirked.

"See Bruce, I've got cucky trained pretty well already."

"Holy shit! I guess so."

The girls lagged behind and finally when they entered the house, they both broke up with hysterical laughter at the sight of me.

"OMG! WTF!" Marianne shouted looking at me.

"Right?" Mistress said. "I told you we've had him living like this since we entered the lifestyle."

It was clear to me they had already broken the new about our lifestyle to our neighbors over dinner even though I had specifically told Master it would be my present to Mistress to reveal it in front of everyone. Oh well, the best laid plans. At least I still had the Aerosmith tickets.

They all strode in flopping on the living room furniture apparently they had all been drinking quite a bit except for Master who was the designated driver. As they sat, I hurried to take drink orders and place the snacks I'd prepared for them out on the coffee table. Master leaned back in his recliner and took a big swig of his beer and then ordered me to get him another.

"Don't get too drunk! I wanna get laid tonight and I don't need any whiskey dick when the time comes!" Mistress said. Everyone broke out laughing.

"Oh don't worry. But if I get too bad, maybe cucky could fill in!" Another round of hysterical laughter.

"I couldn't feel cucky inside me with or without whiskey. And if I had to fuck that every night I'm the one who would need whiskey!"

My faced turned crimson and they all roared with laughter noticing my discomfort. I stood like a good submissive my hands folded in front of me waiting for my next command. The four of them then began talking about dinner and other subjects and totally ignoring me. Finally, when there was a lull in the conversation Master motioned me towards his chair and whispered, "cake." I raced to the kitchen, put the candles on the cake, lit them and carried it back into the living room where we all sang Happy Birthday to Mistress. She cried and blew out the candles, then pushed the cake towards me and said, "give everyone a piece, but not too much frosting on mine."

"Yes Mistress." I said. I took the cake into the kitchen and cut it up bringing in the four pieces and not having one for myself. Master looked at me and seeing my pathetic starving face said, "cucky, it's a special occasion I guess you can have a piece of cake. But just a tiny one I don't want you getting any fatter than you are!" A round of raucous laughter filled the room.

"Oh thank you Master!" I ran to the kitchen, cut myself the tiniest sliver and at it all down and then returned to the living room. Master then motioned to the teal colored Tiffany bag next to his chair and I went to it and handed it to him. He leaned in and gave Mistress a big, wet, sloppy kiss and handed her the card and necklace I had picked out. She opened it and tears filled her eyes. Bruce and Marianne fawned over the necklace as she placed it around her beautiful throat.

"Oh my God! It's gorgeous! It's perfect!! I love it!! And I love you!"

My heart sank to my feet. This was the first time Mistress had ever used the work love when talking to Master. My head spun. I felt the floor almost drop out from under me. I fought to hold back the tears. Then I had to watch the two of them kiss and could feel my tiny cock bulging in its cage and leaking. Bruce was the first to notice.

"Hey Mike, it looks like your maid has sprung a leak!" He pointed to my crotch and they all roared with laughter.

"Oh he gets super excited when we kiss that's all. Huh cucky?"

"Yes Master." I stood there like a dope. I felt emasculated, ashamed, embarrassed and super horny.

After Mistress was done showing off her necklace, Marianne gave her a beautiful glass stemware set from she and Bruce. And then it was my turn. I retrieved the tickets and special card I had written and knelt before her as they all chuckled.

"Um Mistress, I wanted to give you a special present and I didn't have much money but had saved up some so I got you this card and...." She grabbed the envelope from my hand, tore it open, tossed the card aside without even reading the special message I had written inside and took out the Aerosmith tickets and looked directly at Master.

"You didn't!! Oh my God! I can't believe you got me Aerosmith tickets and we're going!! OMG! OMG! OMG!" She stood half drunk, knocking me out of the way and proceeded to hug and kiss him. I lay on the floor tears forming in my eyes.

Soon Bruce stood and said, "Well we better get going, looks like these two want to be alone."

And with that, Bruce and Marianne said their goodbyes and my Mistress gave my Master a deep kiss, took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom as I knelt with tears running down my cheeks.

I started cleaning up in the living room after the party. I really wanted to just go down to the basement and escape the sounds of my fiancé in the throes of lovemaking, but I knew I'd be in trouble if the house wasn't cleaned when they woke up in the morning. She was particularly loud tonight. I don't know if it's because she was drunk or because she doesn't have to hide our lifestyle from our neighbors anymore but I'm glad we pretty much only have the one neighboring house otherwise she'd wake the whole neighborhood.

The only thing louder than her squeals were the sounds of Master's hand smacking her ass. It was loud to the point if she didn't sound like she enjoyed it so much I'd be worried he's hurting her. Maybe because she's drunk he knows he can push her limits a bit more. I don't think I'll ever wrap my head around how with her strong feminist convictions would allow a man to degrade and humiliate her the way he does.

"Call me Daddy you dirty little slut!!"

"Daddy, DADDY, DADDEEEEEYYYY" She screamed as she came hard and from the sounds of it, so did he.

I could hear heavy panting, then soft giggling, then silence.

My tiny manhood was at full attention and straining in its cage. I'm not sure what hurt more my penis or my feet in these damn heels. I figured they were going to pass out, so it was probably safe for me to take off my heels. As soon as I slipped them off I heard the bedroom door open and quickly put them back on.

Master emerged buckling his belt and yawning. "Alright, cucky, the bitch passed out so I'm gonna go home. Good job today, I'm coming back tomorrow to watch the game with Bruce so make sure the fridge is stocked with beer." He burped loudly in my face and opened the front door. "You can just sleep in the basement tonight, don't wake her up, she was pretty drunk."

"Yes Sir," I said. My words fell on deaf ears as he shut the door behind him.

I can't believe there is a man in the world that has the opportunity to sleep with whom I truly believe is the most beautiful woman in the world and he just left her to sleep alone on her birthday. I really hate him for that. Hopefully Mistress sees him for what he is soon enough, and we can get back to normal soon. For now, I retire to my basement hiding place and dream of a day when I can hold her again.

CHAPTER FIFETEEN

The days, weeks, months passed and as the bond between Mistress and Master grew, there was also a bond of a similar nature which grew between the three of us. The relationship was forming into a true Dom/sub relationship between the three of us and a female led relationship between Mistress and myself. I broached the subject of our engagement several times and she brushed me off saying she was happy the way things were. It's frustrating for me to have to accept that, but at the same time exciting that I'm living this lifestyle and giving her the latitude, she needs. I know most guys would think I'm crazy and most people on the whole cannot fathom what it's like to live in a Dom/sub relationship 24/7 and I have to say it has taken some getting used to but each day I become more and more immersed in it and enjoy it.

I have not worked in over a year now and for all intents and purposes am a full-time maid around our house and Master's. Laundry, shopping, dry cleaners, the errands seem to never end, and my Mistress and Master always seem to be in need of something which requires me to scoot across town to make them happy. Of course, they are the breadwinners, and having no income I am at their disposal. A few months ago, with the threat of bank foreclosure on my house, Mistress agreed to step in and act as my lawyer. She negotiated a deal where I could escape bankruptcy, keep the house, however it would go in Master's name not hers because she was my lawyer. So now my house is truly Master's house. They both seemed to revel in that turn of events and constantly remind me of my plight and my station in life.

In many ways I feel like one of those 50's housewives you used to see on television, cooking, cleaning, running errands, and basically waiting for the rest of the family (in my case Mistress and Master) to return home. Deep down inside, I must admit it is a turn on for me to be serving two very dominant and sexual people and each day their happiness is my only goal. Sexually it has been hard for me to get used to not having 'conventional' or 'normal' sex, but then who's to say what is normal or not. What is normal to one person is bizarre to the next, so I just use my own internal sexual trigger as my compass. As for my Mistress and Master, they seem quite happy with the arrangement and the lifestyle thus far, and the sex.