Donna's Destitute Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your pants Tim."

I was so aroused I thought she was going to play with me and perhaps give me an orgasm as a present for being so good and agreeing to everything. I immediately pulled my yoga pants off. She motioned for me to come close and she lifted my balls and cock into her hand and I immediately grew erect.

"Now close your eyes and don't open them until I say so."

I leaned back and closed my eyes aroused by the feel of her beautiful hands on my tiny organ. I felt a cold substance like oil or cream being applied and it make me even more excite. I fought the urge to cum knowing it would only infuriate her. I felt something being put around my balls and then something slippery being slid onto my cock and then a click.

"Okay Tim, open your eyes."

I looked down to see she had installed a pink chastity cage on my cock. I was aroused, frightened, angry, puzzled all at the same time.

"This chastity device will give me control over your orgasms. Since you want to be in a female led relationship, this will help. You please me I release you and allow you pleasure. You don't please me; you get no release. Furthermore, you piss me off and it adds days/weeks/or months to when your release. Is this acceptable tiny tim?" I didn't know what to say. It was a turn on and scary at the same time. Finally as she stroked my thigh and my tiny cock grew inside the cage I acquiesced.

"Yes dear. Whatever you want."

She laughed. "Now THAT'S what I like to hear. The key will remain with me. There is one I am leaving in a specially sealed envelope in the top desk drawer for an emergency only. If you open that envelope I'll know and out you go!"

She lay back on the couch, picked up her phone and dialed Mike.

CHAPTER NINE

Mike was going to pick up Donna later tonight and she had me scrambling around like a madman getting everything ready for their trip. I had to make 3 separate trips to the store to get different toiletries she forgot to put on the list. She was obviously really nervous, the way a girl is awaiting her prom date to arrive. The worst part of my day was when she had me help shave her legs and pubes and also lotion up her legs and feet so she's "nice and smooth for him.". Normally this would make for an awesome morning task but in this contraption I can't take it!

"Tim!!," She yelled for me as I was finishing up my task of cleaning the bathroom.

"Yes babe."

"Number one, do not call me babe, especially in front of Mike he's VERY territorial. So, when he's around you can refer to me as Mistress since it's you who crave the dominant submissive lifestyle. And I've been thinking of a name to call you but haven't totally decided on one yet! Number two, where is the rest of my jewelry?."

"We decided to put it in the storage locker I believe." She had so much of it we didn't want to keep it all in the house.

"Well hurry up and finish with the bathroom and then I need you to go pick something up from there for me." She commanded.

So off I went on my fourth trip out of the house to pick up a silver choker necklace with a heart locket in the front and a pair of diamond earrings that are worth more than me. I know I'm starting to sound a bit whiney, but this cock cage is driving me crazy. I have to sit to pee and getting an erection is painful and I'm only allowed out of to take a shower and then Donna supervises me to make sure I don't play with myself. And now she'll be gone all weekend and I'll be locked up and she will have the key!

I retrieve her jewelry box from the mountain of her belongings in our storage locker. I wish I could have provided her with a bigger home but on my salary, or what was my salary, we're stuck in our modest place that doesn't have much room for all her stuff. I find the earrings right away as they nearly blinded me when I opened the box. The choker was buried but I found that too. Its heavy and doesn't look anything like something she's normally wear. My curiosity takes over and I open the locket. It's a picture of Mike on one side and the other is an inscription. "Master."

Returning home with the locket and earrings I find Donna still going through her drawers and closets sorting out things to bring. I hand her the jewelry and ask in a meek voice.

"Mistress," It's the first time I've addressed her as this and Mike's not even here. "I um checked the box to make sure everything was there, and I happened to notice the picture inside the locket and the inscription on the back."

Donna pulled off her white tank top revealing her massive and beautiful tits and my little cock pulsed and ached in its cage as she tried on two tops, finally discarding them and putting the white tank top back on. She stood with her hands on her big hips and looked at me with a cocked head.

"Awe is poor Timmy upset?" She taunted me like a little kid in school. "Well if truth be told, when I met Mike he was very much into the S&M lifestyle. It was all new to me but once we started seeing each other he convinced me to at least give it a try. I found out I have a dominant streak as you now know, but also can be submissive in the right circumstances. It's called being a switch in the lifestyle." Donna continued picking up and discarding clothes while she talked as if this was the most natural thing in the world. The 'lifestyle,' she said it as if it were something she had lived in for her entire life! She held up a pair of sheer red panties and then tossed them to the side.

"Well were you actually his slave?" I stammered not really knowing what to think of Donna's new revelation.

"We played quite a bit. And I grew to understand that I have a submissive and dominant side, but not with everyone. With Mike I became totally submissive because he's such an Alpha male, but with you being such a beta male I am totally dominant. Since we've been together I've longed for the experiences Mike and I had and when he was my Master and I was his slave." She said it in such an offhanded way as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You're telling me you want Mike to be your Master again and you to be his slave and I'm to be your slave?" The whole situation started to confuse me. Mistress sat on the bed and motioned for me to kneel in front of her. I complied and she took her beautifully tanned foot with its orange nail polish and toyed with my balls causing me to grow painfully erect.

"Not exactly. You see there can only be one Master and that is Mike in my life. I will be your Mistress and Mike will be your Master and my Master, but don't ever think of me as on an equal footing with you. I'm a switch and I can be dominant when the situation arises, but just like Mike is always dominant, you're always submissive. I know it sounds confusing but it's really not. As long as you continue to take direction from me and at some point Mike we will be fine. This is about being in a female led relationship which means you take your lead from me at all times until Mike is present. Is that understood?" My head was growing light from the arousal of her toes and I was dizzy but nodded in agreement.

"When you say, 'until Mike is present' sounds like this thing with Mike will continue and he will have some sort of interaction with the both of us?" I was confused, but generally getting the idea.

"Yes. And when you say 'this thing with Mike' it sounds cheap and tawdry. This is a lifestyle. It's a choice you and I have made to be in a Dom/sub lifestyle. It's not some cheap tawdry affair. And as with any lifestyle it's something which we need live full time every day. Now I'm not saying we have to go out on the front lawn in leather so the neighbors can see but, within the constraints of our home we will live the lifestyle 24/7 and when Mike is here which will be often, you will show him the proper respect by addressing him as Master or Sir and me as Mistress or Ma'am." With that she rose from the bed and went into her closet leaving me kneeling there with an aching erection sheathed inside my plastic device. A prisoner.

CHAPTER TEN

On Friday afternoon I got to meet Mike for the first time when he came to pick Mistress up for their weekend getaway. Although I had seen pictures, he was more imposing in real life. Tall, dark, muscular, self-assured, full head of jet-black hair, tattoos on his biceps and forearms, thick thighs, everything I was not. Donna had me dressed in a pair of pink yoga pants, pink flip flops and a pink tank top which was way too small for me allowing it to show my protruding belly. I must've looked quite the sight, a chubby, bald guy dressed like that especially knowing I had my pink prison on between my legs.

When he arrived, I rushed to the door and opened it so he wouldn't even have to knock. Opening the door, I greeted him with a combination bow and curtsy.

"Welcome Sir," I said. "Donna...I mean Mistress will be right down she's just putting the finishing touches on her makeup. Can I get you anything while you wait?"

He looked me up and down, smiled and chuckled. "Yes, a beer would be nice."

I scurried to the fridge having stocked up on what Mistress had told me was his favorite beer. I poured it in a large frosted mug and returned to the living room where Mike now sat in my recliner. I handed him the beer and say on the edge of the couch cushion.

"I hope you like it, Mistress said this was your favorite."

"Oh, I'm sure it will be fine. Before Donna comes down I wanted to speak to you in private for a moment. She has told me about your desire to live in a Dom/sub relationship and I applaud your decision. Not many males are up to the task and even fewer beta males are up to the task when an Alpha male is also in the situation. I thought it best we get a few ground rules down between you and I before we proceed further." He sipped his beer and motioned his head to the floor. I assumed he wanted me to kneel, so I got off the couch and knelt before him.

"Good. Now, when I'm in this house I am the Master of this house. You will always kneel before me unless I say otherwise. When I am here with your Mistress I will share her bed and you will sleep elsewhere; and by elsewhere I mean wherever we deem fit for you to sleep that night. You did good today by addressing me as Sir and you will continue to address me as Sir or Master when we're in private, in public you will address me as Michael until further notice. By the time I bring your Mistress back on Sunday evening I expect you to have the following tasks completed exactly as I've outlined them." He handed me a sealed envelope telling me to open it after they had left.

"Yes Sir."

"Now I know this lifestyle can sometimes be hard for a beta male to handle at first and I will grant you a little leeway so you may navigate the waters. This doesn't mean I am giving you free reign to not follow orders, it means I will be more lenient in the beginning of our relationship but let there be no mistake as we move forward I will expect total obedience from you. Donna has made her choice clear when it comes to what she wants and needs in a man and her choice is me. I don't say this to hurt your feelings but merely to make you understand this is real. Things will change now that you are in this relationship. Marriage, while on the table until recently will be put on hold until "we" meaning the three of us come to an agreement on the best way to address that particular situation. Well I think we're about done here," Sir said, just as Mistress entered the room. She chuckled when she saw me kneeling before him and rushed to his arms. She wore tight black yoga pants which accentuated her thighs and ass and a loose top with no bra, her nipples standing rigidly on end for anyone who cared to look.

"You and tiny timmy getting to know each other?" she said, kissing him and driving her tongue deep into his mouth.

"Yes! He's been very cordial, and we've discussed my expectations and I've left him with instructions. If you're ready, let's hit the road! Oh, tiny timmy, we're taking your Mistresses Mercedes and I'm leaving my Escalade for you to detail over the weekend along with your other tasks I've left for you so load up her luggage and we'll be on our way!" They walked hand in hand out to the car as I ran up the stairs to pick up Mistresses three heavy suitcases and lug them out to the car.

As they drove away tears appeared in my eyes along with a lump in my throat and a twitch in my device. I shuffled back inside, glanced at the recliner where Sir had been sitting and decided to sit on the couch instead. I opened the envelope from him and read the contents.

timmy, I know this will be a change for you, but you must not look at it as a negative. There are things you will be asked to do, and I suggest you don't look at them as problems, but instead look at them as obstacles you have yet to overcome. Since you're reading this letter it means you've accepted the lifestyle your Master and Mistress are offering you -- yes, we are offering you to live this lifestyle and if you choose to stay we expect total obedience in all regards, should we find you're are not meeting our expectations we reserve the right to dismiss you at any time and it's clear where your Mistresses allegiances lie. If you choose to follow our commands below, I expect them all to be done, if you choose to not follow even one, then don't bother doing the rest and we shall deal with you when we return.

On to your tasks for this weekend. By the time we return home I want the following completed: 1.Detail my Escalade both inside and out 2.Remove all your clothes from the bedroom you up until now have shared with your Mistress and put them in your storage facility. 3.Go to my apartment (address and keys are in the Escalade) and bring all my clothes and put them in the appropriate places (closets & dressers). 4.Remove all your bathroom items -- Replace with mine 5.In a large box in my apartment you will find several professionally done portraits of your Mistress and I, please remove any pictures of the two of you from the walls of the house and replace them with these. 6.From this point forward you will use the small bathroom in the basement as yours. There is no shower here so you will have to give yourself sponge baths to clean yourself. I want you to purchase a depilatory cream and remove ALL the hair from your body. 7.In your Mistresses bedroom you will find a bag on the bed with some outfits we've chosen for you. These will be the ONLY outfits you are allowed to wear around the house. There is another bag with an outfit you will be allowed to wear in public. Please put these in the spare room in the basement. 8.When I am in the house you will never sit on any furniture unless given express permission by me. What your Mistress allows you to do when the two of you are home is up to her. 9.When I am present in the house you will not eat with us nor will you eat the same food we eat. You will act the part of a servant and submissive slave and you will prepare our meals, kneel until we need you and once you are dismissed, then and only then will you be allowed to eat and your meals will consist of our leftovers -- not leftovers from the dinner but ONLY what is left on our plates -- this will serve as a constant reminder that you are totally dependent on us for your sustenance and survival. 10.Your Mistress and I will decide when and how you will achieve orgasm. Your role in life as a submissive beta male should be to please US and not yourself. Allowing you to have free reign of your orgasms is counterproductive to your mission in life which is to serve and please us. We recognize of course the importance of allowing you some small pleasures in life and therefore we shall dictate your 'releases' which shall be called that instead of orgasms because only Alphas orgasm.

That was it no thank you, no goodbye, no we'll see you soon, just a list of tasks for me to complete. I lay on the couch and thought about what was happening to my life and more importantly what was about to happen to it. I dozed off and woke with a start when my phone rang.

"Hey, you," it was Donna on the other line. I must haves dozed off for a couple of hours, I was really tired from all the running around I did this morning.

"We just got to Mike's boat, it's something else, the weather out here is amazing!."

"Th..that's great babe...I mean... Mistress." I responded jealous of their good time.

"Listen, I'm gonna have spotty service on the boat, just wanted to let you know we're here and also I forgot to mention I left 15 dollars and a grocery list for yourself for the weekend for you on the counter. I'm gonna start tightening up spending because Mike and I want to get this business off the ground sooner than later. I should have left you just about enough, you can keep the change if there's anything left and get yourself a treat...ssssSTOP IT!!" she giggled. Sorry hun, Mike keeps undoing my top."

"Oh...it's..ok...I'm glad your having fun."

It's ok? What is wrong with me.

"Be back on Sunday night, be good I'll text when we're on our way back." CLICK

No goodbye, no I love you. I broke down. I sobbed like a baby. This was all happening so fast.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

I eventually got myself together and figured if I'm gonna do this I better do it. Losing her is bad but not having her in my life at all I can't even comprehend the pain that would cause. I really don't like the fact Mike said our marriage might be put on hold. I can't imagine explaining that one to my family.

I went to the kitchen to retrieve the list:

1 box bran cereal 2 cans tuna 2 instant Mac and cheese cups 2 bananas Almonds

Cereal for breakfast no milk, tuna for lunch no bread, easy Mac for dinner, 1 banana a day, eat almond whenever you want when you get really hungry - Mistress

Prisoners eat better.

I decided to go to the store first and pick up the items since I was starting to get hungry. She wasn't kidding. There were 28 cents left over. No "treat" for me. I figured I should start on the tasks at home first. My curiosity took over and I went to check out my new "wardrobe." Right away I could tell most of the items were hand me downs from Donna.

The first bag was labeled "Undies.". It was an assortment of panties. Mostly pinks and purples, lots of lace. These looked new, I don't remember ever seeing Donna wear these, she mostly wears black ones. Next was a bag labeled jammies. These were several pairs of very girly pajama pants and shorts. Each one had a cute design on it, unicorns, rainbows, kissy lips and teddy bears. There were also t-shirts to match each pair that I didn't need to try on to know we're too small for me.

"For at home chores" was the next one. They were mostly Donnas old yoga pants and old t shirts, mostly in pinks and purples women's style with very short sleeves along with a pair of pink flip flops with a big plastic flower on each one.

"For errands and outdoor activities" was the last one. This one I was worried about, but I was actually relieved to see it wasn't that bad. There were two pairs of tan slacks and a white blouse and a mango colored top. Clearly they were woman's clothes but if a man was wearing them you might suspect he was an androgynous person. For shoes there were a pair of black ladies flats which I guess could be taken for men's loafers, but if you looked hard enough you would see they were not men's.

Next I moved all of my clothes and belongings to the garage to get them ready to bring to the storage facility. The basement came equipped with a half bathroom and the laundry machines. Donna had filled it with a treadmill and stationary bike, neither of which were ever used. There were boxes of hers she had yet to unpack which wouldn't fit in our storage facility downtown. There was a tiny room which the previous owners had used as a storage room, but was more like a walk-in closet, which began setting up as my new room. There wasn't enough room for a bed, I'm hoping they have a plan for that, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. I guess for now I can sleep in Mistress's' bed. I mean, Master didn't say I couldn't? I'm so confused.